Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Relationship Mistakes You Made. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Mistakes You Made. (23334 Views)

Silly Relationship Mistakes Every Single Lady Regrettably Commit / 5 Relationship Mistakes I Made In My Life—no 5 Is Over My Dead Body / Relationship Mistakes You Must Avoid In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Metalgoong(m): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
yesboss20: The mistake I made was letting her go...I should have been "selfish".

Same with me . .lol. I think that was my greatest mistake in Life. . . Letting her go, with the hope we can still be friends. But after a month, she made me enemy number one . .lol.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by wasseynewest: 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2012
Obviously i tot she wuld be my ideal woman cos for her i feel love have never felt b4. For about 2yrs things were really smooth between us until when she told me her mum said she can't marry a guy from Ogun State. She's from Kwara. What a world?
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Son274: 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2012
Mine was sending her a recharge card and taking her out the first day i met her.
Chei! The babe saw me as a first class mumu thereafter.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by arinspice(f): 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
fresh_dude: I know the feeling. Mine was 7years. Too many beautiful memories, wonderful plans and hard times gone through together. Sometimes I have nightmares about her begging me to come back. Fucck.

Life is too short to be wasted with ppl frm d past.....future matters most
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by boomssey(f): 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2012
Royal Roy: Putting up with a temperamental woman and believing she would change or grow out of it. How wrong. People never change, they only become a clearer picture of what they really are.
tru talk my broda!

1 Like

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2012
habayommy: Years back I was given admission into one of the fed uni but i refuse to go because she didn't pass her UME dat year. I wud hv been a grad @ 21. This is the most mumustic mistake hv ever made.
sad sad sad
u did that for a girl??!!
can i marry you?!
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Skii(m): 12:01am On Jul 12, 2012
Shollypopz:
can i marry you?!

grin grin grin

As if his life is not miserable enough already
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by jambya(m): 12:02am On Jul 12, 2012
I was adamant, bn too carried away with trust nobody rule nt knowin sometimes a little trust will be needed to keep our world together
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 12, 2012
Skii:

grin grin grin

mtcheew.......i'm sorry, do i knw you??!! angry angry angry
@habayommy: i promise to mk u happy, if u mk me ur wife wink
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 12, 2012
shymmex: relationship mistakes I made:

- Listening to people's advice..
- Getting people involved in my relationships..
- Using other people's experiences as the blueprint for my relationship..

substitute "people" in the first two bullets for "family" and you have my mistakes to a T.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by boomssey(f): 12:10am On Jul 12, 2012
Brite02: keeping backups back fires... my 1 cent
so u think.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 12, 2012
Only mistake...

When you find a good woman - LOVE HER
when you find a woman willing to put up with your failings and still love you inspite of it - KEEP HER
When you find a woman who goes out of her way to fight for you with all her strength - CHERISH HER
When you find a woman who allows you to be yourself around her and is your best friend - ADORE HER

Never take a woman's heart for granted when she gives it to you... it will be VERY HARD to find another who will make you smile and as happy as she did.

Bottomline - the grass is never greener on the other side of the fence. Be grateful for what you have. Chikena.

11 Likes

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Skii(m): 12:15am On Jul 12, 2012
davidylan: Only mistake...

when you find a woman willing to put up with your failings and still love you inspite of it - KEEP HER
When you find a woman who goes out of her way to fight for you with all her strength - CHERISH HER
When you find a woman who allows you to be yourself around her and is your best friend - ADORE HER

Never take a woman's heart for granted when she gives it to you... it will be VERY HARD to find another who will make you smile and as happy as she did.

Bottomline - the grass is never greener on the other side of the fence. Be grateful for what you have. Chikena.

OMG!! Is it to late to go back? these hawks outside are simply just that...HAWKS!!! angry
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 12, 2012
Skii:

OMG!! Is it to late to go back? these hawks outside are simply just that...HAWKS!!! angry

over late sef.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 12, 2012

Lovely post!!!!
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Mannylex(m): 12:33am On Jul 12, 2012
Believing her when she told me she wz a virgin, and that the guy I saw her with all the time was her friend... What I learnt, never let love becloud ur sense of reasoning, Coz when in love, u cld paint a whoré to look like an Angel. Guys u need to be wise. Girls can kill. Just be a player and be in charge. The days of Lionel Richie and Marvin gaye are gone...

4 Likes

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by MrsChima(f): 1:25am On Jul 12, 2012
ms pookie:

WHAT does he do to yr nyansh grin

Horrific things. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by musajohn80: 2:31am On Jul 12, 2012
Yomieluv: I've learnt never to treat ur girl like a Celebrity,cos she will treat u like a Fan..dont over pamper her,be real,no pretence at all.dont ova stretch,and never Risk ur life for her..forgive easily,and dont allow emotions to becloud ur sense of reasoning.treat her Zap.u.ps,but dont do it to the xtreme..above all,girl are natural ungrateful beings,always put that on ur mind..

@Yomieluv..you are right on point!

1 Like

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 12, 2012
Yomieluv: I've learnt never to treat ur girl like a Celebrity,cos she will treat u like a Fan..dont over pamper her,be real,no pretence at all.dont ova stretch,and never Risk ur life for her..forgive easily,and dont allow emotions to becloud ur sense of reasoning.treat her Zap.u.ps,but dont do it to the xtreme..above all,girl are natural ungrateful beings,always put that on ur mind..

Ermmm, your post was on point, until you typed the bolded.

Give examples of "ungrateful nature" of women.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by bestofthisyear(m): 3:56am On Jul 12, 2012
ATMC: Couldn't bring myself to tell him dt i loved him nd dt he's got d quality i wanted in a man...he's married now.i've moved on. Now, when i love, i tell.

If I may ask, why didn't you say anything? Pride?
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by slimyem: 4:30am On Jul 12, 2012
after reading all 7 pages of this thread,i agree with shymmex....much as i hate that!
....and also agree with the below...which isn't a mistake but 6 sentences of sense..

the human nature is naturally adamant especially with relationship issues.
No matter how much experiences you share....people who will make the same mistake will...and until then is when they can learn not to.
No two relationships are the same.similar situations don't necessarily require similar solutions!
We are shaped most of all by our mistakes we make and things we learn from them.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 12, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
One mistake I learned was never to point my nyansh toward Chima while sleeping! cry cry cry cry cry

lol grin

lmao@ 12 likes
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 12, 2012
Jeez!! Datz Temmy u r referring to.so u r on NL?but u still av other gals now
lammyjoe006: my mistake is dat i told her dat if she leave me i wont think am than a wk.wen she refuse to pick my cal for complete 2wks,i c hell
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by tonnieblaise(m): 6:37am On Jul 12, 2012
I told her i liked her cousin.......nd d relationship crashd
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 12, 2012
can control myself by saying 'no s3x til wedding nyt'..it ws soooo painful
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 12, 2012
Den go n date her cousin
tonnieblaise: I told her i liked her cousin.......nd d relationship crashd
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by kittykat1(f): 6:51am On Jul 12, 2012
Soyedele1: One of my mistakes ws dt i truly care for ds gal,she told me she is nt ready for s3x for now dt she is a virgin.she had a problm,i ws busy praying for dt gal and she ws aving s3x somewhere and i got to know 2days to my exams dt she ws no longer a virgin and i had a 4units course as my first paper.i ws shocked & disappointed..i ws only tryn to be a gud boi by cing if i can control myself by saying 'no s3x til wedding nyt'..it ws soooo painful

RFLMAO
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by beblessed(f): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2012
@davidylan, so very true but can women say d same 4 d men folks? Men are very unpredictable. Your best friend can be your enemy as a husband
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by habayommy: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2012
Skii:

grin grin grin

You will be miserable till your death.......Id:oooooot
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ermmm, your post was on point, until you typed the bolded.

Give examples of "ungrateful nature" of women.
no matter what u do 4 dem,they will always want more
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by habayommy: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2012
Shollypopz:
can i marry you?!
Just sent u̶̲̥̅̊ mail.....waiting for ya reply wink
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by habayommy: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2012
Shollypopz:
can i marry you?!
Just sent u̶̲̥̅̊ an email.....waiting for ya reply wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift / Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) / The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.