Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Relationship Mistakes You Made. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Mistakes You Made. (23337 Views)

Silly Relationship Mistakes Every Single Lady Regrettably Commit / 5 Relationship Mistakes I Made In My Lifeā€”no 5 Is Over My Dead Body / Relationship Mistakes You Must Avoid In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by mspookie: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2012
lalaosky:
ms, not disrespectin u but u r not right.jes admit it.killz points r concrete facts..we learn from pple's experiences indirectly or directly..u myt not admit it but deep down we ol no u back down cos killz z right...BTW, am not expectin u to admit it sha

Don't take it personal,relax! This isn't an argumentative essay. I disagree! The fact u buy the idea isn't enuf reason for me to be passionate abt his point of view.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by habayommy: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
Yomieluv: u be[b]mumu[/b] true true.ur mumu na in HD.
i no be mumu again o. I don wise up.
grin
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by OgeneDom(m): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
my worst mistake was keeping a lady for marriage.

She tot I was wastin my tym acquirin knowledge so she left to a guy who said he was ready to marry ha. Now am workin wit good pay she is stil waitin on same guy she left to marry.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Oshiite: 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
Getting involved wt a married and thinking i could succeed where other women has failed
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by kandiikane(m): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
Oshiite: Getting involved wt a married and thinking i could succeed where other women has failed

Lool.

It's annoying when you are the 'other' woman. cheesy
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by PlayerOne: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ogene Dom: my worst mistake was keeping a lady for marriage.

She tot I was wastin my tym acquirin knowledge so she left to a guy who said he was ready to marry ha. Now am workin wit good pay she is stil waitin on same guy she left to marry.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2012
relationship mistakes I made:

- Listening to people's advice..
- Getting people involved in my relationships..
- Using other people's experiences as the blueprint for my relationship..

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2012
190_@:

Does that mean u and I are one and same people
it might sound harsh,but thats the reality.NEVER KEEP ONE GIRL/MAN IN UR LIFE.varieties is the spice of Life.it works,i swear.competition brings out the best of humans.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by kittykat1(f): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
Yomieluv: it might sound harsh,but thats the reality.NEVER KEEP ONE GIRL/MAN IN UR LIFE.varieties is the spice of Life.it works,i swear.competition brings out the best of humans.

I must agree with u guys on this
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Yahayablessing(f): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
Crying,beging and kneelin before him even when he was at fault,<u go fear rubbish love, God punish u@Raphael
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by kittykat1(f): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2012
Yahaya blessing: Crying,beging and kneelin before him even when he was at fault,<u go fear rubbish love, God punish u@Raphael
Na waoh!!! Ood u hv learnt
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by kandiikane(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2012
Yomieluv: it might sound harsh,but thats the reality.NEVER KEEP ONE GIRL/MAN IN UR LIFE.varieties is the spice of Life.it works,i swear.competition brings out the best of humans.

Oga, I will take your advice and learn from your experience as sexkillz said. I want to see how it works out. cheesy
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by LordReed(m): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Not a bad thing. Who doesn't like sex 10x a day? So you don't have the stamina? cheesy

Hmmm mmm na so e dey sweet you? Kai 10x a day? You go fit walk straight after?
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2012
ms pookie:

Don't take it personal,relax! This isn't an argumentative essay. I disagree! The fact u buy the idea isn't enuf reason for me to be passionate abt his point of view.
not takin it perosnal..but if i sounded that way i apologise...
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2012
The number one mistake I made was staying in a relationship for too long. It was like trying to put out a forest fire with a shot glass. When the signs are obvious and staring you in the face, make like a baby and head out.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by ijebabe: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2012
Op is my worst mistake embarassed tongue

@topic, thinking love was enough.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Metalgoong(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
haha . . . . I'm too sharp to make any mumu mistake in a relationship.Right from my childhood when i was sent off to a boarding school at age 7, I leanrt that the world is military, and only strong soldiers can survive.

Anyway, if there was any relationship mistake I made, it was entering into that relationship at first because breaking up with her was inevitable once I discovered that she doesn't have the qualities I desire in a future wife. Anyway, I Ben-Johnsened after 6 months, though with an iota of guilt. wink
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2012
I've learnt never to treat ur girl like a Celebrity,cos she will treat u like a Fan..dont over pamper her,be real,no pretence at all.dont ova stretch,and never Risk ur life for her..forgive easily,and dont allow emotions to becloud ur sense of reasoning.treat her Zap.u.ps,but dont do it to the xtreme..above all,girl are natural ungrateful beings,always put that on ur mind..

7 Likes

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2012
ijebabe: Op is my worst mistake embarassed tongue

@topic, thinking love was enough.

shocked
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by 195(f): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2012
Yomieluv: I've learnt never to treat ur girl like a Celebrity,cos she will treat u like a Fan..dont over pamper her,be real,no pretence at all.dont ova stretch,and never Risk ur life for her..forgive easily,and dont allow emotions to becloud ur sense of reasoning.treat her Zap.u.ps,but dont do it to the xtreme..above all,girl are natural ungrateful beings,always put that on ur mind..

Bless ur soul Oh Lord

This guy is 190 re incanated

1 Like

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by benhardy4rel(m): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2012
smiley
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by cindyrella(f): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
swtchicgurl:

and what was that? shocked
The love was dead and gone, but I still hanged on thinking things will work out... embarassed embarassed
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
Yomieluv: I've learnt never to treat ur girl like a Celebrity,cos she will treat u like a Fan..dont over pamper her,be real,no pretence at all.dont ova stretch,and never Risk ur life for her..forgive easily,and dont allow emotions to becloud ur sense of reasoning.treat her Zap.u.ps,but dont do it to the xtreme..above all,girl are natural ungrateful beings,always put that on ur mind..
Yomi. My my my! Two bottles of whatever you drink man. This is the shiznit. In fact, make it three.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by cowgurl: 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2012
Okay, there was this lasting mistake I made in my first relationship, which was, putting my best friend (male) before my boyfriend and I ended up loosing him, my bad! And by the time I realised that, it was too late cos he was already gone emotionally from me. I did mourn him then though but was superglad I learnt my lessons and 'v not gone back repeating it again and NEVER WILL.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by arinspice(f): 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2012
Dont even know d worst mistake because d summary of my 5yrs relationship it self is d worst mistake i ever made....i loved too much,still hurts even after moving on
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by kunletech: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
This gose to d men in d house!
Never and ever swim into a relationship with an arrogant illiterate lady, especialy if u are an educated man.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by pecopeco: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
I av no mistake
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2012
arinspice: Dont even know d worst mistake because d summary of my 5yrs relationship it self is d worst mistake i ever made....i loved too much,still hurts even after moving on
I know the feeling. Mine was 7years. Too many beautiful memories, wonderful plans and hard times gone through together. Sometimes I have nightmares about her begging me to come back. Fucck.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2012
kunletech: This gose to d men in d house!
Never and ever swim into a relationship with an arrogant illiterate lady, especialy if u are an educated man.
Spill it mister.
We must be the same person.
How did it go.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by MOBBDEEP: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
Never try to sniff or taste the puddings you know you won't fully eat.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by lammyjoe006(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
my mistake is dat i told her dat if she leave me i wont think am than a wk.wen she refuse to pick my cal for complete 2wks,i c hell
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by yesboss20(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2012
The mistake I made was letting her go...I should have been "selfish".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) / The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed / How To Stay Safe When Meeting A Nigerian Guy You Met Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.