Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? (9016 Views)

Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by unitee(f): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2010
fart fart fart lalalalalalalalalalalal
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by lgboks(m): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2010
@poster: looks romantic to me because i will definitely pay u back if i am d guy. grin grin grin lets just hope ur man thinks of it that way.
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by A40(m): 1:46am On Jul 04, 2010
In the words of comedian 'I go Dye' if you don dey with girl for 4 years and she never mess for your front that mean say she get other things wey she dey hide from you. . .
Re: When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? by Temmason(m): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
james1: We should understand that there are farting"accidents"understandable so;situations where without warning a canon sounds or a deadly and super silent"gas leak"capable of causing maximum disorder around the perpetrator.I believe,no matter who and who is involved and no matter how close that it is totally irresponsible to fart deliberately in front of anyone.
Tips for better fart management:avoid altogether food that cause crazy gas build-up in your system.
Use the toilet early every morning.
Don't forget to thank me later.
i don laf die cheesysmileycheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? / The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) / I Proposed To A Lady The First Time I Saw Her And She Accepted On The Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.