Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,248 members, 7,849,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Let's Praise Gej - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Praise Gej (19257 Views)

Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This / Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ / Reps Praise GEJ And Military For Boko Haram 'victory' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Praise Gej by billante(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci:

Wow! r u making me the President overnight!? first, I did put u & GEJ in prison for no other reason than being s.t.u.p.i.d.

SMH! Am sure dat u dat is calling GEJ clueless! Ur Life is in a mess!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by HOTWATER(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2012
Now i am actually convinced that some people are paid salary by disgruntled politician to kee saying negative things about GEJ. Remember that most politicians always find a way of killing the thugs that helped them get to power . I. Pray God will reward you people accordingly . Even when it glaringly that this man is making effort to make things better , you still want to discredit him . Nature is a Just employer and all of you will be rewarded accordingly .

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Is it really lonely out there, I bet your roof is leaking......how pathetic. GEJ remains President, and will remain President after 2015 and a loser like you cant do nothing about it. Infact every loser has nothing to do with the winning Team.

Oh! I see ur confusion clearly, u don't even know which side your on. Loser! I bet u r in ur village, on top of dt mountain where u usually get internet access, be careful of snakes though; I usually see those on National Geographic Channel.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ajaniade1: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2012
PRAISE HIM FOR DOING WHAT? FOR NOT GETTING INVOLVED ?? THIS IS BEYOND PATHETIC.....
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2012
billante:

SMH! Am sure dat u dat is calling GEJ clueless! Ur Life is in a mess!

Sorry to disappoint u, I am living larger than life! if dts ur prayer, it jst hit the rocks. Do you wonder why ur prayers never gets answered? its becos, they r alwyz negative.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci:

Oh! I see ur confusion clearly, u don't even know which side your on. Loser! I bet u r in ur village, on top of dt mountain where u usually get internet access, be careful of snakes though; I usually see those on National Geographic Channel.

GEJ is President and you and your Buhari are a failure. A failure is a failure whether inscribed with red ink or not. I pronounce you FAILURE and no one can change it. I am Team GEJ because I see light at the end of the tunnel. You and your Boko Haram can keep decimating each other with your Islamic myopism. What a cacophony, failure personified. Obviously absurd how a recessive humanoid trait is trying to make a dorminant statement.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by OldWizard1: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2012
Rewind!!!!!

What a meretricious hypocrisy! The people that want the clueless incompetent moronic Jonathan to be praised for Edo elections are the same people that believe he should not be blamed for the insecurity in the country.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/745012_00a-1_jpg9db310ec111881d42476fd50e933024d[/img]

Re: Let's Praise Gej by vanstanzy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2012
kasiem: It'll be vacuous and ruthless to celebrate this free and fair election in edo state without, atleast, giving thanks to the person who made it happen. No matter what, we are still aware of how it use to be during the time of obj, our votes never was irrelevant and nothing happened, not even d law courts could save us that time, but the emergence of gej has seen that confidence in our electioneering sector rejuvenated. If u praise someone for one good deed, there's every good tendency that he'll do a greater one. Thank u gej.
Mr man, u're right. First of all am glad Osho baba n ACN won, cos PDP winning would've been a catastrophy 4 edo, we know Pdps' antecedence.
Thank u GEJ, but also give it to Osho baba n ACNs' doggedness. Cos beleive it or not PDP would have loved to rig the election.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
HOTWATER: Now i am actually convinced that some people are paid salary by disgruntled politician to kee saying negative things about GEJ. Remember that most politicians always find a way of killing the thugs that helped them get to power . I. Pray God will reward you people accordingly . Even when it glaringly that this man is making effort to make things better , you still want to discredit him . Nature is a Just employer and all of you will be rewarded accordingly .

Am wondering why u r still alive,I thought u should be dead by now!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
Old Wizard: Rewind!!!!!

Oba of Benin's palace looks dusty, GEJ humbled himself by sitting on that chair.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Roland17(m): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2012
Are u saying we should praise Odechuchukwu for carrying out his constitutional responsibility of ensuring peace and security of life and properties?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2012
Billyonaire:
GEJ is President and you and your Buhari are a failure. A failure is a failure whether inscribed with red ink or not. I pronounce you FAILURE and no one can change it. I am Team GEJ because I see light at the end of the tunnel. You and your Boko Haram can keep decimating each other with your Islamic myopism. What a cacophony, failure personified. Obviously absurd how a recessive humanoid trait is trying to make a dorminant statement.

U see, the more u type, the more ur foolishness becomes glaring, I hope dts not wot ur mistaking as "ur light at the end of ur tunnel" cos ur sure blinded. When did u turn God over night to pronounce urself failure? U see, these little gestures of trying to be God brings more causes on u on top of the many dt are already on u!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by OldWizard1: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2012
Rewind one more time!!!

A picture is worth more than a thousand words. Edo people coupled with the popularity of Oshiomole destroyed the rigging machinery of the incompetent clueless moronic Jonathan.

We should praise him for not declaring his assets publicly as Yar'Adua did. We should praise him for having his wife appointed as Perm Sec in Absentia. We should praise him for the largest fraud in Nigeria history, the subsidy fraud that he used to run his cronies and oil 2011 election. We should praise him for receiving his share of the Malabu oil fraud. We should praise him for using soldiers to suppress peaceful protesters in January. We should praise him for the atmmosphere of insecurity that have enveloped the nation. We should praise him indeed.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/745012_00a-1_jpg9db310ec111881d42476fd50e933024d[/img]
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2012
Witi:
But we have been experiencing wasteful spending as never before. He is d most contoversial and clueless. Also insensitive like others before. Nigeria have never been fortunate to have a good and transparent leader. GEJ is not different from others. The present situation is what makes him to be. Things are more volatile than the era of the past leaders. Please let us pray for Nigeria and stop polishing a wood already infected by termites rather treat with insecticides.
Meanwhile please let us stop the insults, moderator kindly check the posters using abusive and insultive words. Nairaland is a an informative and civil social web forum is not for people with psychological probs to vent thier frustrations on others.
don't u think that u've indicted buhari with this comment?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by JANK23H(m): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2012
peckhamboi: Praise GEJ my foot.

Nigerians are wiser.
Nigerians!if the elections were rigged GEJ would have been blamed,now that it was conducted free and fair the people protected their mandate.Do you think the people would have been able to do anything if he wanted to rig?

All they would do is make noise for some days and go back home.At least lets give the man some credit,insatiable Nigerians.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci:

U see, the more u type, the more ur foolishness becomes glaring, I hope dts not wot ur mistaking as "ur light at the end of ur tunnel" cos ur sure blinded. When did u turn God over night to pronounce urself failure? U see, these little gestures of trying to be God brings more causes on u on top of the many dt are already on u!
Failure!!! ornithological specimen of identical plumage; Damn you, Damn Buhari, Damn El-Rufai and Damn anything that resembles you.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2012
Only mo'r'ons will actually think jonathan is happy that his party couldnt win Edo state despite all the threats,manipulations and intrigues to the run-up of the election.The simple fact is that the election process had not nothing to do with jonathan but the people of Edo state that resisted every attempt by pdp to rig the election.

Where was Jonathan when pdp attempted to manipulate the voters' register before oshiomhole cried to the world ? I still maintain that the emergence of oshiomhole has nothing to do with jonathan but the people of Edo state that voted wisely,protected their votes,thwarted pdp's attempt to rig and elected a credible governor for themselves and by themselves.

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Failure!!! ornithological specimen of identical plumage; Damn you, Damn Buhari, Damn El-Rufai and Damn anything that resembles you.

Na so e dey start o! madness! Insanity! I can sense that in ur post. hope u hv ur siblings around u cos u r sure losing ur mind.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Only mo'r'ons will actually think jonathan is happy that his party couldnt win Edo state despite all the threats,manipulations and intrigues to the run-up of the election.The simple fact is that the election process had not nothing to do with jonathan but the people of Edo state that resisted every attempt by pdp to rig the election.

Where was Jonathan when pdp attempted to manipulate the voters' register before oshiomhole cried to the world ? I still maintain that the emergence of oshiomhole has nothing to do with jonathan but the people of Edo state that voted wisely,protected their votes,thwarted pdp's attempt to rig and elected a credible governor for themselves and by themselves.
If the votes of the Edo people counted, then you got to give thanks to who put together the institution that made it possible without bias. In the past, Electoral commissions were loyal to the Presidency, GEJ changed the music and the dancers follow the tune of the music. Keep an open mind, thats diplomacy.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Tell them! the truth is like thorns on their flesh!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci:

Na so e dey start o! madness! Insanity! I can sense that in ur post. hope u hv ur siblings around u cos u r sure losing ur mind.
Speak English. Failure!!! ornithological specimen of identical plumage; Damn you, Damn Buhari, Damn El-Rufai and Damn anything that resembles you.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2012
Billyonaire: If the votes of the Edo people counted, then you got to give thanks to who put together the institution that made it possible without bias. In the past, Electoral commissions were loyal to the Presidency, GEJ changed the music and the dancers follow the tune of the music. Keep an open mind, thats diplomacy.

MuMu, becos its Jonathan that invented INEC abi?

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by ektbear: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2012
praise someone for doing what is expected of them
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci:

MuMu, becos its Jonathan that invented INEC abi?
This illiterate is following me everywhere. Daft with doggedness. Improvise in your incivility, Damn you.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Speak English. Failure!!! ornithological specimen of identical plumage; Damn you, Damn Buhari, Damn El-Rufai and Damn anything that resembles you.
Wow u jst repeated wot u typed b4, I blv u r passing into a more critical condition, I can recommend a doctor for you but only if ur village get number sha.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2012
Billyonaire: If the votes of the Edo people counted, then you got to give thanks to who put together the institution that made it possible without bias. In the past, Electoral commissions were loyal to the Presidency, GEJ changed the music and the dancers follow the tune of the music. Keep an open mind, thats diplomacy.

Bullshiit,how come the declaration of Idris Wada of pdp didnt reflect the will of kogi people despite the fact that Audu Abubakar of Acn was the actual winner ? What exactly did jonathan do in Edo state ?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2012
Billyonaire: This illiterate is following me everywhere. Daft with doggedness. Improvise in your incivility, Damn you.

Fool why u dey run? u wld hv kept ur fight on! "Fear wot u can't Conquer"
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci:
Wow u jst repeated wot u typed b4, I blv u r passing into a more critical condition, I can recommend a doctor for you but only if ur village get number sha.
Nonentity, you are a persona non grata. Stop seeking cheap popularity. GEJ is a great man, you are inconsequential to his future in politics, deal with it.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by dedeike: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci:

Mumu! you go point gun for our head to vote ur clumsy president. I don't know if u r old enuf to pay electricity bills for d electricity u tlk abt but may be u shld ask ur father to show u d NEPA bill for dis month, no light o! and the bill is now x5. no tlk say na me send u o! mk ur father no use slap tear ur cheeks because the bill is jst annoying!

I feel you just enjoy hearing the sound of your own voice. If you could just keep quiet for a second and review the entire thread, you will appreciate that you re almost a lone voice in this failed bid to kick out GEJ in 2015.

A careful study of opinions on this thread show clearly that if an election is done today, your paymasters may be in for another shocking defeat.

One thing you must appreciate is that Nigerians are not as gullible and foolish as you think.

They have the experience and mental capacity to discern issues at each instance.

They know how elections used to be in times past. And how things have so changed since GEJ came in.

They know that the insecurity upon which you seek to deride GEJ is a calculated attempt by your paymasters in the north to distract this govt.

They might join you to criticise him now but when push come to shoves, they will tell you that they prefer those who had difficulty fighting it than those who instigated it.

They know that the power crisis has been age long and cannot be resolved in just one year of GEJ's assumption of office as PRESIDENT.

They understand very much that the new electricity tariff is not deliberate exploitation but a reform policy aimed at having a cost reflective price that will encourage private sector participation in the power sector.

They listen to news and are informed about the ongoing privatization of PHCN.

They are following all the reforms in the ports, NNPC, PIB, etc

They are cool with Jonathan
Re: Let's Praise Gej by OmoTier1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
[size=20pt]HOW CAN A PRODUCT OF "SPREADSHEET" RIGGING NOW SUDDENLY BECOME AN APOSTLE OF FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS [/size]

THE SUCCESS OF THE ELECTION HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH GEJ! WE KNOW GEJ IS A SERIAL ELECTION MANIPULATOR AND DOES NOT BELIEVE IN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTORAL PROCESS NOR DOES HE BELIEVE IN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION!

ENOUGH SAID..... EDOs VOWED NEVER TO GO BACK IN DARKNESS AND THEY FOLLOWED UP WITH ACTIONS TO PROTECT THEIR VOTES COME WHAT MAY!

Congratulations to all Edos once again!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci:

Fool why u dey run? u wld hv kept ur fight on! "Fear wot u can't Conquer"
Conquer you ? Is your IQ above 3% ? Nematode! You are recessive trait of humanoid species. You will be weeded out with time. The planet dont need you. And GEJ deserves commendations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos / Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals / Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.