Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Let's Praise Gej - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Praise Gej (19246 Views)

Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This / Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ / Reps Praise GEJ And Military For Boko Haram 'victory' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
Good one from my dear President GCFR; when I saw you at that campaign ground in Benin and even when the Oba almost embarrassed you,
something kept telling me that you had it all along for the Comrade-Gov, thanks indeed for making the election free and fair
despite the powers available to you to have turned it the way of PDP.
You have achieved one of your campaign promises for a Free and Fair election in Nigeria and that's cool cool cool
I just hope you'll try to fulfill most of the remaining people-friendly campaign promises (like Power, health, education, fight on corruption, and social amenities etc...) before the 2015 elections so as to worth my vote, that will by all means get you much more support than 2011 'cos as it is now, I've not seen or heard of a better Presidential candidate.

NB: Plz all the GEJ paid agents in this forum, kindly get this message of appreciation to him. wink wink

God Bless Nigeria!!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by dedeike: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
uzomagic: “ I want to appreciate Mr President with his resolve and public pronouncement that he would provide adequate security for the people and the INEC staff before, during and after the election.

“I am glad that Mr President kept to his words of  assurance that there would be no thuggery, hooliganism and violence during the Edo Governorship Election.

He said that the president had led by example, which is the hall mark of a statesman.

“He is indeed a statesman, a man of honour because there was adequate and effective presence of security agents on ground.

“I am impressed because the army actually played a neutral role .in the election,’’-Adams Oshiomole.

He who wears the shoes, knows exactly where it pinches him.

All these paid rabble rousers on Nairaland could go ahead to make noise over an election they know little or nothing about.
But Oshio baba himself knows the role President Goodluck Jonathan played in his victory.
He has a good sense of history and knows that if it were years back, he would have been preparing a legal team in search of a stolen mandate by now.
If it were some few years back, we will be regaled with stories of how the REC absconded to Abuja due to pressure.
If it were years back, the military would have been contending with widespread protests and riots in the streets of Benin city.
If it were years back, civil society groups would have been put to the task of outdoing one another in calls for cancellation and condemnation of the elections due to widespread electoral mal practice.
Now we dont need all that noise after elections. Everywhere is peaceful. No violence. The victor is jubilant while the vanquished is bemoaning thier loss.

GEJ is transforming Nigeria. Haters should deal with it
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kayusbrown(m): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
Praising GEJ is tantamount to accepting that people's mandate don't matter in elections and that electorates are at the mercy of the power that be. The fact that ACN won the election isn't a sufficient proof that he, through PDP, didn't attempt to subvert the process in favour of PDP. He might have met tough resistance from Edo state people. If however he didn't attempt to subvert the process (which I strongly doubt since he's not a neutral party in the process and he's in fact the leader of the major opposition party in the state), he simply obeyed the laws and acted responsibly as is expected of a leader in which case it is unnnecessary to role out the drums cos our President acted right. Doing so simply means we earlier doubted his integrity.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Mallamabdul: 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2012
GEJ has dne so well, on this last election. The 3,500 soldiers deployed Edo state was really worth it. Nice strategy, and good work our President. We believe in you, to make Nigeria a better place, I hope the enemies of this government can say positive things on this singular action or are they still blind to notice transformation in its full capacity? God bless GEJ
Re: Let's Praise Gej by chucky234(m): 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2012
GEJ went to Benin himself and vowed that PDP will win the election by all means necessary and that statement was proved when fake voter cards were recovered from PDP supporters on Friday,the fake voter cards were also printed by PDP syndicate.
How come people referred to yesterday's election as free and fair,why do want to praise GEJ?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2012
@bayooooo and the rest who among you could have protect your vote if the army had allow pdp rigging machine to start snatching ballot boxes from polling unit by the time you hold it with your eyes you wil see your hands stil holdin the box but not with you again it been cut off with machet.you go out to protest police will through gas till you pass out.you do not know how powerful a naija presidor is, has he sack petroleum minister ?upon all the noise. i believe a naija soldier/police has not wipe you during protest before.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by nagoma(m): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2012
kasiem: It'll be vacuous and ruthless to celebrate this free and fair election in edo state without, atleast, giving thanks to the person who made it happen. No matter what, we are still aware of how it use to be during the time of obj, our votes never was irrelevant and nothing happened, not even d law courts could save us that time, but the emergence of gej has seen that confidence in our electioneering sector rejuvenated. If u praise someone for one good deed, there's every good tendency that he'll do a greater one. Thank u gej.

After surrounding your house with spiky barbed wire fence , you electrified the fence and placed burglar alarm and security doors to deter the robber. When the robber is unsuccessful in breaking in then you feel it's necessary to thank the robber? Nonsense!! You should sell your security strategy to other victims of such burglars period.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by DonHummer(m): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu:

Go and read when Chris Ngiges election was annuled and when Peter Obi was named Gov. Who was president then?

When Osumbors election was cancelled and oshiomole declared gov, who was President then? GEJ?
shatap dat of ngige hapnd bkos d gus no wan settle him godfather go nd check ur record
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ballabriggs: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2012
Animal can't dash us human right

Human right na my property

This is the biggest insult on the Nigerian people coming from Metuh, Omokri and Oronto alongside the 40 laptop squad.

It clearly shows this is a desperate and mediocre leadership trying to hang on to just anything as an "achievement" having failed the Nigerian people. Jona can even start claiming as part of his achievement the fact that I breath in my house daily. hehehehehe Animals!!!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Mallamabdul: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu: We all know the antics of Retardeen Jonathan in Ekiti and Bayelsa state
is it forbidden for you to appreciate good things? GEJ has done well and deserves some applause, so if you don't wish to do that, you can as well shut down you device and sleep......big ups to Mr. President.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by billante(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
Even the person wey win election is praising GEJ for standing by his word and allowing a free and fair election! So WTF are these reptiles talking rubbish here and not commending GEJ
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Loveaflame(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2012
Praise for what.They knew there was no way they were going to win in the first place.The people of Edo are no fools.Beside the Oba of Benin is on Osho's side.He has done better than the former person.He had to let it be otherwise he will be looking for trouble.This is a sign telling us Nigerians we can remove PDP from government come 2015.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2012
billante: Even the person wey win election is praising GEJ for standing by his word and allowing a free and fair election! So WTF are these reptiles talking rubbish here and not commending GEJ

You just have to smile at their plain folly grin . . .
Re: Let's Praise Gej by tpapi: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
Pennywise: Edo state had a free and fair election inspite of Jonathan and his PDP.

Nigeria will be much better off if Jonathan will swallow his pride, go to Edo State and deputise for Oshiomole for 6mths inorder to understudy him while Patience takes up her permanent Sec job in Bayelsa
pls wat quantity did u take
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ollyruffy: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
We should praise GEJ?
Who told PDP and GEJ never attempt to do malpractices?

We should salute the people of Edo for standing by their votes.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
De-Grace01(m): 3:51pm

u r very silly
Didn't see dis on time, n 4d record of it, u r a fool!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2012
ochukoccna: So we now have to 'praise' the president for allowing free and fair elections to hold? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Is that not the minimum requirement in a supposed democracy? undecided undecided undecided
So when we start 'praising' him for ensuring security of life& property?
Or for good governance? embarassed embarassed embarassed
This brain dead suggestions sef! cool cool cool
why then are we praising jesus for dying on the cross, when we all know that it's his work to do that?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2012
DonHummer: shatap dat of ngige hapnd bkos d gus no wan settle him godfather go nd check ur record
So this reason of yours is what the court used in its ruling to remove Ngige and install Obi? U must be a mad man wit internet access!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Elueme: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2012
Some people are so dwarf and are perpetually in self imposed ignorance by refusing to acknowledge the truth.. GEJ should be commended not only for the free, fair and secured election in Edo state but for entrenching a pure electoral blue print for the nation where the vote of every citizen counts.. This was clearly demonstrated in April, 2012 to the shock of Buhari and his low lives morons, a fate which they couldn't take ingood fate.. GEJ will be remembered for keeping his words and I have followed him keenly on this and I ll say he has never disappointed..Nigerians should be patient with him while we wait on him to deliver on power, petroleum sector reforms, diversification of economy via the agricultural revolution, employment creation and a more transparent system ... We shouldn't play politics with everything... Conscience is sacred , don't abuse it
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kayusbrown(m): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2012
billante: Even the person wey win election is praising GEJ for standing by his word and allowing a free and fair election! So WTF are these reptiles talking rubbish here and not commending GEJ
He's simply being diplomatic as is expected of a leader. There is no point pointing accusing fingers now that he has secured the people's mandate. In politics, there are no permanent enemies or permanent friends but permanent interests. He had raised alarm in the early hours of the election when he suspected foul play by INEC in favour of PDP.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kayusbrown(m): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2012
It's understandable if some people insist that GEJ should be praised since most of our leaders lack integrity which his role in the Edo election SEEMS to portray.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Jarus(m): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2012
Oshiomole is one hypocrite of a politician. He is 'disappointed' in Jega that directly conducted the election but he is happy with President Jonathan for the conduct of the election.

With people like Oshiomole in oppositiin parties, ACN/CPC should forget giving PDP a fight at the presidential level come 2015
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2012
Of a truth GEJ deserves a praise. Had he wanted to rig the election he would have done it period and no one gat anything to say not even the courts. Remember OBJ days
Re: Let's Praise Gej by AZeD1(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2012
While we are 'praising' GEJ for a free and fair election, we should also remember to thank, Y'ardua for dieing and OBJ for installing Y'ardua and GEJ
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifihearam: 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
@lacasa
By virtue of your contribution and hatred gor goodluck,I am compelled to say that it is your FADA thatt is an iddiioottt and not GEJ. Read my lips you will perish in the hands of that hopeless and a bastarrddd buhari. slowpoke. You are from the lineage of idiocy and imbeciles
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2012
Elueme:
Some people are so dwarf and are perpetually in self imposed ignorance by refusing to acknowledge the truth.. GEJ should be commended not only for the free, fair and secured election in Edo state but for entrenching a pure electoral blue print for the nation where the vote of every citizen counts.. This was clearly demonstrated in April, 2012 to the shock of Buhari and his low lives morons, a fate which they couldn't take ingood fate.. GEJ will be remembered for keeping his words and I have followed him keenly on this and I ll say he has never disappointed..Nigerians should be patient with him while we wait on him to deliver on power, petroleum sector reforms, diversification of economy via the agricultural revolution, employment creation and a more transparent system ... We shouldn't play politics with everything... Conscience is sacred , don't abuse it

@d bolded, I believe you strongly brother! because come 2015, GEJ will be but "a remembrance in our hearts" after our free & fair votes must hv booted him out!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifihearam: 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2012
@gabbyski

God bless you
@least we still have reasonable and well brought up pple here na unlike some buffons here.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2012
GEJ has been the most transparent President since the history of Nigeria. Anyone with contrary opinion please enlighten me.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Chinom(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2012
Irrespective of what anyone thinks about GEJ, he is the best president we've had for a long time. Nigeria is a very difficult nation to govern. Jonathan has very good intentions. We should all give him the chance to get things done in Nigeria.He is moving in the right direction. Never again would we allow the likes of OBJ and IBB to rule Nigeria again. Kudo to Jonathan. There shall be light soon.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2012
gboss4sure[b:
[/b]]Of a truth GEJ deserves a praise. Had he wanted to rig the election he would have done it period and no one gat anything to say not even the courts. Remember OBJ days

Sorry to disappoint you but these are not OBJ days! one thing is having the power to do something, another is knowing the consequences of your action. After all, you have the power to jump in front of a moving train, but would u go ahead & do that knowing the consequences?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifihearam: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2012
@ifeci
Booted him out for who?
Who is better of than GEJ presently??
Is it that bastaaad buhari. Heaven is against hime to start with becos his hands are soaked with so much innocent blood.
Read my lips my broda,GEJ is leaving aso rock come 2019 and nothing,nobody,power can change that.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci:

@d bolded, I believe you strongly brother! because come 2015, GEJ will be but "a remembrance in our hearts" after our free & fair votes must hv booted him out!
ifeci:

and who'll that ur free and fair enthrone as the president? Elrufai? Keep deceiving urselves the same way buhari deceived himself in the last election.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Lawan, Abaribe Trade Words Over Conduct Of 2019 Polls / Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State / Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.