Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,357 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Let's Praise Gej - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Praise Gej (19244 Views)

Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This / Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ / Reps Praise GEJ And Military For Boko Haram 'victory' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine troll for the drunkard cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you 40 laptop monkeys must think that your madness is contagious
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
oyb: jmaine troll for the drunkard cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you 40 laptop monkeys must think that your madness is contagious

A foolish Elrufai-esque pig will always remain a pig . . .Please go update your pathological tweeting hypocrite and project cordinator ,that you failed him on this thread .

Here, there is simply no hiding place for foolish pigs like you cool
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
Double post
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2012
kasiem: hehehehe, oyb, abeg dis level nor fit u nah. Like jmaine advised u, upgrade ur idiocy.
. . . . . . ..True!! True !!! . .na the foolish pig be that oh !! grin . . . .shame wan finish that dumb creature cheesy . . .
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Pataki: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2012
Praise President Retardeen for what - not rigging the elections? cheesy grin cheesy

Of course, he is too r3tard3d to effectively succeed with such. cheesy

Had he dared to, another Wild Wild West is looming on the nation.

The voices of the masses are speaking! Enough with Power Drunk People (PDP)!!!!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by femionasan(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2012
Wow, this really is a full time job for these guys. They have been posting replies non-stop, your assumption that I am oyb also goes to show that you and your ilk are professionals at springing up new IDs. I don't know OYB and he doesn't know me.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jude33084(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2012
Yes he should be praised smiley
Re: Let's Praise Gej by alaoeri: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2012
Praise ko praise ni, GEJ saw the handwriting on the wall and knows that there's no room for rigging.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by espn(m): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2012
kasiem: why didn't u protect ur votes during the days of obj?
d court did dat!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kumbalo(m): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2012
for what? Mchewww. JEGA should be praised if it was indeed free and fair.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2012
Pls, for those praising GEJ for a free and fair election, e jor, kindly advice him to keep it that way till 2015 so that we can successful 'Boot him Out! Kudos my foot.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2012
He should not be insulted
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Dpeacemaker101: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
I guess the clouds are cleared now, GEJ is committed to serving this nation Atleast from the most recent incident, you can be rest assured that he has the cry of Nigerian in his mind. When he deployed soldiers to Edo state, people were running their mouths not knowing the reason for his action. And others were saying, it was a plan to rig the elections, now the results have been announced and they are still blabbing. What else do you people want him to do? He has performed and will never stop.....GEJ carry go
Re: Let's Praise Gej by DeGrace01(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2012
Before this post I and the reasonable pple around me had started singing praises for Jonathan, u haters whether u like it or not Gej is the best thing that had ever I mean ever happen to naija. He is a man of his word no matter the sycophant that called themselves opposition he is still the best. Gej pls remain focused ok.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jessMena(f): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2012
I'm frm edo state n I want 2 say tank u 2 Mr President 4 d free n fair election because I can remember hw Obj made Osunbor d governor of edo state afta rigging d electns and it was very hurtful,we protested n cried until God heard our prayers n Osho baba bcame d Governor....as at yesterday morning we've bn praying God 2 use GEJ positively n we tank God he didn't rig our election....
Re: Let's Praise Gej by eledalo: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2012
[size=40pt]THEN YOU SHOULD ALSO PRAISE OBASANJO, TINUBU, NAMADI SAMBO, AIRHAVBERE, OSHIOLUAME, ANENIH, ETC. EDIAT![/size]
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jessMena(f): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci: Pls, for those praising GEJ for a free and fair election, e jor, kindly advice him to keep it that way till 2015 so that we can successful 'Boot him Out! Kudos my foot.
boot him out n replace him wiv d pipu dat will enslave christians n islamize nigeria? God will surely fight 4 us and u guys will not succeed
Re: Let's Praise Gej by DeGrace01(m): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci: Pls, for those praising GEJ for a free and fair election, e jor, kindly advice him to keep it that way till 2015 so that we can successful 'Boot him Out! Kudos my foot.
u r very stupid
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Pennywise(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2012
Edo state had a free and fair election inspite of Jonathan and his PDP.

Nigeria will be much better off if Jonathan will swallow his pride, go to Edo State and deputise for Oshiomole for 6mths inorder to understudy him while Patience takes up her permanent Sec job in Bayelsa
Re: Let's Praise Gej by DeGrace01(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
JomoGbomo2: In a community of mediocres, it may not be unwise to praise a thief that refuses to steal.
Our values have been totally eroded that we need to start celebrating someone's inablity to steal the people's mandate.

So the next time you provide food for your family demand for praise from them because you may as well allow them to die of hunger.
calling gej a thief makes u one, u can hate him but don't expose ur little brain for people to c ok. What other could not do he has succeeded doing in ths rotten country with brainless pple like u. Be wise man.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Vogue50: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
Oshiomole's victory is an indication of better things to come ! The election was conducted in a free and fair atmosphere ,was not marred by violence and rigging. I applaud GEJ , JEGA, and all security officials involved for making this election credible and remarkable. This will encourage the electorate to participate fully in subsequent elections.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by greall1: 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2012
PDP. Losser.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by umuahiacctv: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2012
Those who find it hard to give thanks will always be at log-a-head with nature.I am suprised that every failure in the nation is blamed on GEJ even personal failures, however no one want to ascribe thanks to ONE success aided by this same GEJ.Let personal frustrations cease to be our rule of jugdement.Thank you EDOpeople,JEGA and GEJ
Re: Let's Praise Gej by otokx(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2012
Yes He should.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ballabriggs: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2012
Animal can't dash me human right.

Human right na my property param param

dem wan dash us human right(including my right to vote)

Even my right to vote is now an achievement for some people?

O ma she O. Na so we suffer reach for naija?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by uzomagic(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2012
“ I want to appreciate Mr President with his resolve and public pronouncement that he would provide adequate security for the people and the INEC staff before, during and after the election.

“I am glad that Mr President kept to his words of  assurance that there would be no thuggery, hooliganism and violence during the Edo Governorship Election.

He said that the president had led by example, which is the hall mark of a statesman.

“He is indeed a statesman, a man of honour because there was adequate and effective presence of security agents on ground.

“I am impressed because the army actually played a neutral role .in the election,’’-Adams Oshiomole.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ochukoccna: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
So we now have to 'praise' the president for allowing free and fair elections to hold? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Is that not the minimum requirement in a supposed democracy? undecided undecided undecided
So when we start 'praising' him for ensuring security of life& property?
Or for good governance? embarassed embarassed embarassed
This brain dead suggestions sef! cool cool cool
Re: Let's Praise Gej by declem(m): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
Jmain:

Were you talking to yourself ? undecided , cos you are the fellow who has refused to provide facts to back your bullshit discharged so far on this thread . .
Wat r u realy sayin
I give you another attempt to answer me properly, am waiting Sir Bayooooooo cool

Re: Let's Praise Gej by Bukkyade: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
He deserves all the praises, he can get? He has restored fairness in our electoral process. Mr president am solidly behind you on this, you can do more. And congrats to the people of Edo state,for their governor.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by SU2011: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2012
Benin, - Gov. Adams Oshiomhole of Edo on Sunday described President Goodluck Jonahan as a statesman and a man of honour.

Oshiomhole, who made the statement at a world press conference in Benin, attributed the peaceful conduct of the governorship election in Edo on Saturday to Jonathan’s determination to enthrone credible democracy in Nigeria.

“ I want to appreciate Mr President with his resolve and public pronouncement that he would provide adequate security for the people and the INEC staff before, during and after the election.

“I am glad that Mr President kept to his words of assurance that there would be no thuggery, hooliganism and violence during the Edo Governorship Election.

He said that the president had led by example, which is the hall mark of a statesman.

“He is indeed a statesman, a man of honour because there was adequate and effective presence of security agents on ground.

“I am impressed because the army actually played a neutral role .in the election,’’ he said.

On his victory at the polls, he congratulated his six opponents, saying he was willing to collaborate with them with a view to moving the state to a higher and better level.

He thanked the traditional institution, especially the palace of the Oba of Benin.

The governor said that “his majesty has shown and demonstrated true leadership qualities’’ since his assumption of office during his first term.

He assured the people of the state of his continued development stride, saying that their massive turnout at the poll as a testimony that there was a need for the people to rise above ethnic politics.

“We are all Edo people and should live and think alike if we have to bring rapid development to our people rather than dissipate our energies over frivolities such as ethnic politics,’’ he said (NAN)
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2012
^

Osho baba shuts the cynic freaks once more grin . . .

kumbalo: for what? Mchewww. JEGA should be praised if it was indeed free and fair.

Your kind is depicted below . . .

GEJ appoints someone :-

The Appointee messes up =======>

Blame GEJ, every bulks ends at his table . .The failure is under his jurisdiction constitutionally, When the head is rotten, the whole body is bad . . .GEJ is cluless, bad leadership, the worst President we have ever had

Appointee Delivers =========>

It's not GEJ, It's the integrity of the appointee, GEJ should not take credit for someone else effort . . .

Can we for once be consistent embarassed . . . .

Re: Let's Praise Gej by EkoIle1: 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2012
Thanks to the people of Edo State and the ACN. Down Down to Jonathan Abdul El Reterdeen Odeshilewo Aso Rock figure head and his PDP losers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan / Tunji Abayomi Writes Tinubu Again- SaharaReporters / NNPC Mega Stations Increase Fuel Price By N4/litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.