Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Let's Praise Gej - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Praise Gej (19240 Views)

Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This / Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ / Reps Praise GEJ And Military For Boko Haram 'victory' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Praise Gej by Zutchy: 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2012
Give credit to whom deserves credit,when GEJ said that the security forces where alert and ready to deal with all arising security issues they started shouting that it was for rigging,but right now everybody has accepted the fact that the president really had the goodwill and honesty in heart to conduct a free and fair election.nice going.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifihearam: @ifeci
Booted him out for who?
Who is better of than GEJ presently??
Is it that bastaaad buhari. Heaven is against hime to start with becos his hands are soaked with so much innocent blood.
Read my lips my broda,GEJ is leaving aso rock come 2019 and nothing,nobody,power can change that.

Sorry, is that Joseph? wake up cos u might be dreaming again. There is no vacancy for him come 2015, if he can even leave now, Best! you tlk about innocent blood? How many hv died cos of your GEJ's ineptness? no worry, in 2015, u will read ur lips urself.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by gulfer: 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2012
No commendations whatsoever, rather I praise ACN and Oshiomole for having checks for all PDP's planned mischief....No commendations, none!

3 Likes

Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2012
kasiem: and who'll that ur free and fair enthrone as the president? Elrufai? Keep deceiving urselves the same way buhari deceived himself in the last election.

I wonder why u guys keep mentioning El-Rufai like a drowning man trying to hold on to something. Who is saying el-rufai for President or who is campaigning for him?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci:

Sorry, is that Joseph? wake up cos u might be dreaming again. There is no vacancy for him come 2015, if he can even leave now, Best! you tlk about innocent blood? How many hv died cos of your GEJ's ineptness? no worry, in 2015, u will read ur lips urself.
Who are you to decide the fate of GEJ come 2015. Your vote will make no difference because if the power reform becomes another telecom success, even the dead will vote GEJ.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Elueme: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
[quote author=kasiem][/quote]@ niaijababe, are solo quisling or u are learning how to talk? Bleep your thought and wat u think, ok.. Who gives a Bleep if you hate the dude? Does he even know your miserable existence or how you feel abt him? He has passed a message to saboteurs in the north.. If they like they should destroy their land, u don't fight a self destructive conspiracy.. Edo was protected fully cos a possible violent will be civil and should be averted
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Chinom(m): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci:

Fo0l, he's getting a second term. By the end of next year, we will likely have 70% more electricity. With that, nobody, i repeat, nobody can stop GEJ and his crew from ruling a second term. Either that or Nigeria disintergrates.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ziccoit: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2012
Some people are definitely being paid on this forum to spin all sorts of nonsense. GEJ would not want to detonate another bomb near home by involving in electoral malpractices in Edo. 2015 will open eyes of those who are still blind to the supremacy of wills of people in democracy.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Who are you to decide the fate of GEJ come 2015. Your vote will make no difference because if the power reform becomes another telecom success, even the dead will vote GEJ.

Till then! when power bcomes a success, but right now if an election is conducted, even your dead grandfather will vote him out!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci:

Till then! when power bcomes a success, but right now if an election is conducted, even your dead grandfather will vote him out!
true definition of vacillation. I thought u've already decided the 2015 election result?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2012
Chinom:

Fo0l, he's getting a second term. By the end of next year, we will likely have 70% more electricity. With that, nobody, i repeat, nobody can stop GEJ and his crew from ruling a second term. Either that or Nigeria disintergrates.

Mumu! you go point gun for our head to vote ur clumsy president. I don't know if u r old enuf to pay electricity bills for d electricity u tlk abt but may be u shld ask ur father to show u d NEPA bill for dis month, no light o! and the bill is now x5. no tlk say na me send u o! mk ur father no use slap tear ur cheeks because the bill is jst annoying!

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2012
ziccoit: Some people are definitely being paid on this forum to spin all sorts of nonsense. GEJ would not want to detonate another bomb near home by involving in electoral malpractices in Edo. 2015 will open eyes of those who are still blind to the supremacy of wills of people in democracy.

Please tell them.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci:

Dont be s1lly, my grandfather isnt dead.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Dont be s1lly, my grandfather isnt dead.
oh! sorry! but when did seun start allowing kids on NL? no wonder we get so many sil1y comments nowadays.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by billante(m): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
Some of these GEJ critics are saying Jonathan is clueless and a failure because d bombs are still going off and boko is still active!! Can some pls tell me a practical way of stopping a suicide bomber without sentiments!

Do you think if buhari, el-rufia and co are in power that they can subdue mend and d niger delta militants!! Na dat time una go knw say buhari and ACN are also clueless
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci:
oh! sorry! but when did seun start allowing kids on NL? no wonder we get so many sil1y comments nowadays.
He allowed many kids, but permitted just one f00l called ifeci, I dont know why he did that. He probably thought ifeci will learn from kids, but a f00l at 40 is a f00l forever.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2012
billante: Some of these GEJ critics are saying Jonathan is clueless and a failure because d bombs are still going off and boko is still active!! Can some pls tell me a practical way of stopping a suicide bomber without sentiments!

Do you think if buhari, el-rufia and co are in power that they can subdue mend and d niger delta militants!! Na dat time una go knw say buhari and ACN are also clueless

Ask GEJ, he knows the answer but he is sitting his clueless azz on it. until he stands up to his responsibility then, may be u get ur answer.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2012
Billyonaire: He allowed many kids, but permitted just one f00l called ifeci, I dont know why he did that. He probably thought ifeci will learn from kids, but a f00l at 40 is a f00l forever.

yeah, his thoughts were right but how can ifeci learn from a s.t.u.p.i.d kid? no! dts not in my tradition.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by OldWizard1: 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2012
What a meretricious hypocrisy! The people that want the clueless incompetent moronic Jonathan to be praised for Edo elections are the same people that believe he should not be blamed for the insecurity in the country.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/745012_00a-1_jpg9db310ec111881d42476fd50e933024d[/img]
Re: Let's Praise Gej by billante(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci:

Ask GEJ, he knows the answer but he is sitting his clueless azz on it. until he stands up to his responsibility then, may be u get ur answer.

I asked you not GEJ!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by billante(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci:

I asked you not GEJ! U are in charge now
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci:

yeah, his thoughts were right but how can ifeci learn from a s.t.u.p.i.d kid? no! dts not in my tradition.
what is your tradition, ifeci, I read one thread that you said your father died when your mom was 3 week pregnant of you and you had no good upbringing, does this play any role in your present level of Stup.i.ty ? You now have a chance to raise your IQ from 3% to may be 17% by associating with people online.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Witi(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
Billyonaire: GEJ has been the most transparent President since the history of Nigeria. Anyone with contrary opinion please enlighten me.
But we have been experiencing wasteful spending as never before. He is d most contoversial and clueless. Also insensitive like others before. Nigeria have never been fortunate to have a good and transparent leader. GEJ is not different from others. The present situation is what makes him to be. Things are more volatile than the era of the past leaders. Please let us pray for Nigeria and stop polishing a wood already infected by termites rather treat with insecticides.
Meanwhile please let us stop the insults, moderator kindly check the posters using abusive and insultive words. Nairaland is a an informative and civil social web forum is not for people with psychological probs to vent thier frustrations on others.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2012
billante:

Dont waste your energy on that prodigal fellow.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2012
Witi:
But we have been experiencing wasteful spending as never before. He is d most contoversial and clueless. Also insensitive like others before. Nigeria have never been fortunate to have a good and transparent leader. GEJ is not different from others. The present situation is what makes him to be. Things are more volatile than the era of the past leaders. Please let us pray for Nigeria and stop polishing a wood already infected by termites rather treat with insecticides.
Meanwhile please let us stop the insults, moderator kindly check the posters using abusive and insultive words. Nairaland is a an informative and civil social web forum is not for people with psychological probs to vent thier frustrations on others.
So, why dont you pick up the Presidential ticket and vie for Presidency, cos last I checked, no political party fields any better choice than GEJ.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by OldWizard1: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2012
A picture is worth more than a thousand words. Edo people coupled with the popularity of Oshiomole destroyed the rigging machinery of the incompetent clueless moronic Jonathan.

We should praise him for not declaring his assets publicly as Yar'Adua did. We should praise him for having his wife appointed as Perm Sec in Absentia. We should praise him for the largest fraud in Nigeria history, the subsidy fraud that he used to run his cronies and oil 2011 election. We should praise him for receiving his share of the Malabu oil fraud. We should praise him for using soldiers to suppress peaceful protesters in January. We should praise him for the atmmosphere of insecurity that have enveloped the nation. We should praise him indeed.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/745012_00a-1_jpg9db310ec111881d42476fd50e933024d[/img]
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2012
Old Wizard: A picture is worth more than a thousand words. Edo people coupled with the popularity of Oshiomole destroyed the rigging machinery of the incompetent clueless moronic Jonathan.

We should praise him for not declaring his assets publicly as Yar'Adua did. We should praise him for having his wife appointed as Perm Sec in Absentia. We should praise him for the largest fraud in Nigeria history, the subsidy fraud that he used to run his cronies and oil 2011 election. We should praise him for receiving his share of the Malabu oil fraud. We should praise him for using soldiers to suppress peaceful protesters in January. We should praise him for the atmmosphere of insecurity that have enveloped the nation. We should praise him indeed.

Oba of Benin may be your God, but to he is just another old man that i respect, and is not relevant to anyone outside the bini monarchy. As a matter of fact, he doesnt deserve more than a passing glance where I come from.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2012
billante:

Wow! r u making me the President overnight!? first, I did put u & GEJ in prison for no other reason than being s.t.u.p.i.d.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by wadoski: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci:

Grow up my boy and give up this stupidity that is almost ruining you. You and ur stupid bh cant stop the reform process of GEJ.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2012
Billyonaire: what is your tradition, ifeci, I read one thread that you said your father died when your mom was 3 week pregnant of you and you had no good upbringing, does this play any role in your present level of Stup.i.ty ? You now have a chance to raise your IQ from 3% to may be 17% by associating with people online.

Oh! dts pathetic, I didn't know dt story ws true; I heard that Stu.p.idity fell upon ur dad when u were still a child & he died & as a family tradition, it fell on you too but, aren't u lucky? not dead like ur father but jst stu.p.i.d.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci:

Sorry to disappoint you but these are not OBJ days! one thing is having the power to do something, another is knowing the consequences of your action. After all, you have the power to jump in front of a moving train, but would u go ahead & do that knowing the consequences?

Man, what's gonna be the consequences? I know there will be problem but its not gonna pass the post election violence or the boko haram stuff, GEJ is just keeping his word on free and fair election, can you tell me when last Nigeria had a free and fair election apart from before the coming of GEJ?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci:

Oh! dts pathetic, I didn't know dt story ws true; I heard that Stu.p.idity fell upon ur dad when u were still a child & he died & as a family tradition, it fell on you too but, aren't u lucky? not dead like ur father but jst stu.p.i.d.
Is it really lonely out there, I bet your roof is leaking......how pathetic. GEJ remains President, and will remain President after 2015 and a loser like you cant do nothing about it. Infact every loser has nothing to do with the winning Team.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe / Wike Suspends Fred Kpakol And Dagogo / We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.