Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (1112 Views)

Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by woo9aijachicks(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2012
Hey fellas and ladies,

The headline above might shocked you,I know I am. Who would would have taught.

I won't keep you guys hanging, below is the full details and the source.

A survey conducted by condom manufacturer, Durex, in which 29,000 people in 36 countries were interviewed has ranked Nigerian women as the most unfaithful in the world.

According to the survey, Thailand men are the most unfaithful in the world, with 54 percent of them admitting to cheating on their spouses. South Korea came in second with 34 percent, while Malaysia ranked number three with 33 percent.

The survey revealed that the top two countries with cheating women are Nigeria, with 62 percent, and Thailand, 59 percent.

39 percent of Malaysian women also confessed to having betrayed their partners. Russian women came fourth at 33 percent while Singaporeans are fifth at 19 percent.

An independent survey also conducted in Africa by AE affirms the fact that Africa's most populous nation Nigeria with a polulation of over 160 million tops the chart for cheating women. Corruption and a general distrust amognst citizens is largely responsible for this.

http://www.africaeagle.com/2012/07/nigerian-women-ranked-most-unfaithful.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Africaeagle+%28AfricaEagle%29

Fellas, what do we say?
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Mynd44: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2012
Obviously the OP and his sources are on the same cheap crack
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by woo9aijachicks(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2012
Mynd_44: Obviously the OP and his sources are on the same cheap crack

hey bro, don't shoot the messenger.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Sijo01(f): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2012
woo9aijachicks:

We dont need your message here........take it to wher it will be appreciated. Duhhhhhhhh
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Mynd44: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
woo9aijachicks:

apparently you did not see the movie "300".
If you did, you won't be saying you are just a messenger
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by woo9aijachicks(m): 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2012
Sijo01:

We dont need your message here........take it to wher it will be appreciated. Duhhhhhhhh

okay now, I am beginning to get pissed off.

First of, This is my tread. so if you don't like it, well... Bleep off, there are thousands of other topic, you might like. Yeah
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by woo9aijachicks(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
apparently you did not see the movie "300".
If you did, you won't be saying you are just a messenger

Okay let me rephrase it, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GET OFF MY TREAD. Now have you watch that one.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Sijo01(f): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2012
woo9aijachicks:

okay now, I am beginning to get pissed off.

First of, This is my tread. so if you don't like it, well... Bleep off, there are thousands of other topic, you might like. Yeah

Lmao @ur thread.....u bought it wit hw much.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by megareal: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
South Korea at 34%? Goes to show their double standards are being exposed. This is a country that prided itself on abstinence from pre-marital sex and adultery. Hell, they couldn't even allow TV adverts of birth control pills and condoms. And their dramas? No kissy kissy sef. Looks like they are waking up and at an alarming rate too.
As for Naija, no comment for now cos am sure the figures ain't right!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Mynd44: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
woo9aijachicks:

Okay let me rephrase it, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GET OFF MY TREAD. Now have you watch that one.
Are you high or something? This is a public forum so you cant be claiming a thread here
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2012

(1)

Should I Let Go Off Her? / Please I Need Answers. / Married But Lonely...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.