Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

I'm 39 Hes 25 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 39 Hes 25 (3954 Views)

My Aunt Married At 39 / I'm 39+ Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? / Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I'm 39 Hes 25 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
RESPECT YOURSELF. Dont ruin the market for my Niggas undecided
ThoniaSlim:
Wait ohhhh, you say your a Malaysian and he's a Nigerian? a Nigerian guy in Malaysia serious about you. and your older than him. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ok ohhhh, let me not put sand in your garri. but i would advice you to shine your eyes well well shocked . am not saying his feelings towards you might not be genuine, but am just saying be careful, do not be to carried away, get to know him really well before you make really serious decisions. just my humble advice to you.
Re: I'm 39 Hes 25 by fadjnr(m): 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
ThoniaSlim:
Wait ohhhh, you say your a Malaysian and he's a Nigerian? a Nigerian guy in Malaysia serious about you. and your older than him. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ok ohhhh, let me not put sand in your garri. but i would advice you to shine your eyes well well shocked . am not saying his feelings towards you might not be genuine, but am just saying be careful, do not be to carried away, get to know him really well before you make really serious decisions. just my humble advice to you.

So you dey here Thonia. Been a while

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girlfriend Taller Than Boyfriend / I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend / Should I Bleep Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.