Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (309023 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2012
kpolli:

It's about time u let ur pikin grow

The school will continue training him.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2012
s-beauty :
.This isn't necessarily be on your I-20 because MS in Biochem is given as MS in Chem here in US) to take some prerequisites needed for your loved Biochem and to be inline with your MS in Biochem in the nearest future. You need to scope the VO abeg.

Thanks for d reply ,
Bichemisty is taken in polytechnic in Nigeria, (even my school has d faculty) bt it really helped ,
Lemme mk It easier......I'll post out the few points I have and u guys can contribute, add, or modify, to mk the VO really convinced..
Thanks ..

The time I started Biochem, no Biochem was offered in Polytechnics. That's why I was using that old school scope....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Snazzygirl: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2012
@Imperiouxx, I go chat with google abi I go hang out with google. No make me vex o, me dey find fun people wey go make my stay fun before serious school work starts, u wan pour sand sand into d matter. cheesy

@mamacita, thanks dear. Straight to skycrapper.com.

@Anthonymighty, ur miracle is on d way ...Go and receive!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 9:00am On Dec 23, 2012
imperiouxx:

It depends on where you are going, Yvete and Walex57 are roasting in everyday heat while me in between is having temperature fluctuating between -3 and -5 for the past 3 day, last week was -13.
Lol...na real roasting oo, CA and TX are really ok w.r.t the weather...Imperioux hope u never freeze oo...just dey stay near oven everytime oo to defrost yourself and try relocate to CA or TX...I and yvete dey wait you for here....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:05am On Dec 23, 2012
Mamacita007: @snazzy
funny lol. imperrioux don go adopt person pikin. i feel lyk d guy is using u sha.

My sis. no mind me o. I just know that the word "nice" is gotten from Middle English meaning "foolish or stupid". My problem is that I can't overlook people with issues..... He didn't use me, I'm just being n 4 f but the case would be settled when he's back.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 9:07am On Dec 23, 2012
ronald2g1: @ma ogas again am off to uni of missouri, dunno hw dat plce is like bsdeas wah I read sha, I also hv anoda thin buggin me buh lemme share it wiv u guys n share ur opinions (@ imp, @yvet, @walez) my schools scholarships n all don't come until afta u hv spent a year, the tuition alone for my first year is 16000 excludin accomodation buh thanks to Allah, am raisin first year buh my fear now is I dnt hv 2nd year at d moment cos am still raisin first year, d skul is highly ranked and also a member of aau so its good for my resume, pls wah r my chances of survivin my second year if I sucesfuly pay first year because I cnt assume I'm gonna get d GA for 2ndyr even wiv my high grades, we all dnt get fair treatments, pls @ma ogas I need ur advices n experiences so far?
Well i guess you should think of your first year first! and let the rest handle itself, if you have been promised a GA then why u dey worry but if not, there are options to choose from as long as you can talk to the office in charge of international admissions in your school, they are the best to assist you...all the best bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:08am On Dec 23, 2012
Snazzygirl:
@Imperiouxx, I go chat with google abi I go hang out with google. No make me vex o, me dey find fun people wey go make my stay fun before serious school work starts, u wan pour sand sand into d matter. cheesy

@mamacita, thanks dear. Straight to skycrapper.com.

@Anthonymighty, ur miracle is on d way ...Go and receive!

Just got you now . Why your school no dey NM sef, make we ....Oops!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2012
walex57:
Lol...na real roasting oo, CA and TX are really ok w.r.t the weather...Imperioux hope u never freeze oo...just dey stay near oven everytime oo to defrost yourself and try relocate to CA or TX...I and yvete dey wait you for here....

Me sef don turn polar bear here o. I go out in negative temp without head warmer now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2012
VO, ask..Why Bsc and not post graduate?
This is majorly because of my career goals to become a qualified(professional) chemical analyst,
Where I do not want a discrimination/barriers in terms of my qualifications which is an HND, because generally in Nigeria, a Bsc holder is highly accepted and recognized everywhere but with an HND there are discrimination in most places. Irrespective of the other qualifications one must hv acquired , the first degree is always put into consideration(especially here in Nigeria).
And to enable me overcome the barriers whr I can hv the opportunity of carrying out research works project, analysis especially in the analytical n environmental aspects ..having a Bsc before going for my Msc , helps me in a long way to achieve that..

Now on to u guys..
I'm waiting! Gracias mucho....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2012
sexy-beauty,

I still want you to put in something like prerequisites not offered in Chemistry in Nigerian polytechnics and that is/are vital for your career.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 9:19am On Dec 23, 2012
imperiouxx: sexy-beauty,

I still want you to put in something like prerequisites not offered in Chemistry in Nigerian polytechnics and that is/are vital for your career.

Oh ok , I actually hv one (bt I'll look for more ) , whc is one of d reasons why I chose d school..its on electo-analytical chemistry.. Whc involves d latest innovations of science into practical..
And point of correct its not sexy-beauty..
Smilingbeauty!!!...*winks*.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2012
Anthonymighty: seasons Greetings to everyone here.....I had a very nice kickstart for the day by reading comments and posts from page 153 wher I stopped the last time and it was fun throughout, imperiouxx I love those your smileys...you have every smiley for every word/sentence/mood.....Xmas is really going on big time here on Nairaland. Yvette , mamacita una too much. Hope you had a stress free flight. Chris, snazzygurl....congrats....snazzy ur interview was indeed a miracle....I wish for something like that....my interview is on 27th of December.....all I ask for is favor from God and blessings. I pray everyday because this time I must and I repeat I MUST get the F1 visa. Wishing those who are having there interview soonest like me a very BIG success..(now I wish I had those imperiouxx smileys here) grin I'm off to church now to continue praying for 27th. That day is my day of favor, success and happiness AMEN. I will pray for y'all too. Cheers and once again Merry Xmas and a Happy New year in Advance. I dey go rhythm unplugged tonight though..... tongue Xmas flexing.....

Yea, we need some fun to ease the tension for those going for interview and to prevent fight as the case was before. And wishing you the best soonest.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:22am On Dec 23, 2012
s-beauty :

Oh ok I'll look for that then..
And point of correct its not sexy-beauty..
Smilingbeauty!!!...*winks*.

Yes ma'am!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2012
s-beauty :
VO, ask..Why Bsc and not post graduate?
This is majorly because of my career goals to become a qualified(professional) chemical analyst, ............................

You'll be better off using academic reasons like imperiouxx noted. You will may not get enough time to say that you mentioned above. Re-write and keep it short, maybe 2-3 concise sentences.
smiley *Muchas Gracias
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2012
Yvete:

You'll be better off using academic reasons like imperiouxx noted. You will may not get enough time to say that you mentioned above. Re-write and keep it short, maybe 2-3 concise sentences.
smiley *Muchas Gracias

Noted..and @ muchas gracias..*noted as well..
@ imperioxx, don't u think it'll b a killer , sexy-n-beauty? ..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:34am On Dec 23, 2012
s-beauty :

Cross my heart. That's the weapon God gave you to overcome that VO on that day. Dress well and don't get fidget.....Defend yourself well and let him feel the beauty in you to the extent he/she starts for you within. Bravery also should be part of our beauty. Visa is yours.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 9:34am On Dec 23, 2012
s-beauty :

I actually prefer Sexy beauty...sounds romantic!...lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2012
See Imperiouxx and Yvete...this una personal planning i no go gree ooo...If you both decide to go to Mexico and I'm not informed ehn...uhmmm...Gongo will so ooo...else i will attach myself to your traveling bags
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2012
Mamacita007: @snazzy
I bought one-way ticket. I used skycrapper.com to compare prices of all the airlines from LOU-IAH.
My dear, i think you were referring to "skyscrapper.com" not skycrapper.com, i guess the fun has began. Abi na! Lol! Thanks for the info.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2012
walex57:

I actually prefer Sexy beauty...sounds romantic!...lol
Lol!@ walex, guess its really fun time for u, how's cali? Used to b my dream state..(still is)
smiles r sexy.....so either ways its still romantic, or how will u find beauty sexy without a radiant n charming smiles....?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2012
s-beauty :

Lol!@ walex, guess its really fun time for u, how's cali? Used to b my dream state..(still is)
smiles r sexy.....so either ways its still romantic, or how will u find beauty sexy without a radiant n charming smiles....?
yes you are right oooo...you got me there...yes oo fun time has begun...especially after seeing my scores and GPA for the semester..abeg come to Cali ooo make you come give us a dose of that smiling beauty... wink wink wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2012
walex57: See Imperiouxx and Yvete...this una personal planning i no go gree ooo...If you both decide to go to Mexico and I'm not informed ehn...uhmmm...Gongo will so ooo...else i will attach myself to your traveling bags

Oh! That Mexico trip.....plans are going smoothly on that. Don't worry, next year we make plan to include you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2012
imperiouxx:

Oh! That Mexico trip.....plans are going smoothly on that. Don't worry, next year we make plan to include you.
Hmmm angry i don't like the sound of that...I smell mischief cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2012
Oya everyone sing along with me..."Odun n lo sopin oo Baba Mimo, Baba grant all of us our Visas, Ohun ti o pawa lekun o lodun tuntun...Ma je ko sele siwa o Baba rere"...sing along and translate to your own language grin grin prayer for all those about to go for their interviews
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2012
walex57: Oya everyone sing along with me..."Odun n lo sopin oo Baba Mimo, Baba grant all of us our Visas, Ohun ti o pawa lekun o lodun tuntun...Ma je ko sele siwa o Baba rere"...sing along and translate to your own language grin grin prayer for all those about to go for their interviews
Hmnnn someone is in the spirit today ...HOLY!! cheesy cheesy Imperiouxx, go to sleep! No Church tomorrow? (mamacita says imperyy-uss lipsrsealed )
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2012
Yvete:
Mr. Spell-checker, cheesy wait let mamacita wake up to see this looool. Funny though, y'all are both wrong its not 'skycrapper' or 'skyscrapper'
http://www.skyscanner.com/

If you make reservations by midnight(US time) and on Tuesdays/Wednesdays, its usually cheaper, as low as $900 from LAG sometimes. wink And if you fly with Emirates or Qatar, lodge in a hotel for free instead of 'dulling' at the airport. Learned the 'dulling' lingo today so don't dull.
Madam Yvete, tanx 4 d correction. Please ma, am just trying to help too. Thanks 4 the useful info. Greet her when she wakes up.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 10:35am On Dec 23, 2012
Mr. Chris:
Madam Yvete, tanx 4 d correction but have you actually checked skyscrapper.com before you typed. Please, check the site 1st. Please ma, am just trying to help too. Thanks 4 useful info. Greet her when she wakes up.

So the argument is if its .com or .net?
cheesy cheesy I'm not wrong and you're not either. They have both.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Snazzygirl: 10:37am On Dec 23, 2012
@imperiouxx, e pain me sef but on second thot, I no wan be polar bear cheesy. Dis ur weather na something else. Hopefully, Yvete and mamacita go plan visit u soon so I can tag along.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2012
Snazzygirl: @imperiouxx, e pain me sef but on second thot, I no wan be polar bear cheesy. Dis ur weather na something else. Hopefully, Yvete and mamacita go plan visit u soon so I can tag along.

I'm not visiting anyone that lives in -13 degrees weather. God forbid! grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Snazzygirl: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2012
cheesy @ Yvete ....I concur! cheesy grin
@Imperiouxx, sorry bro
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Seunbunmi(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2012
Heloo my ogas @Imperiouxx and @Yvete
Am trying to buy the insurance package at the website u guyz gave me, but is telling me i have to start the coverage plan with today's date still when i want it to expire,
my question is should i wait till when i get to US before buying it or i should go ahead and buy it? pls what is ur advise?

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.