Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (309027 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 3:47am On Dec 23, 2012
imperiouxx: You're the fourth to say that. Two black Americans, one white old woman and you. I babysit him too much that I didn't collect security deposit from him even with that I will pay the whole before due date and waiting for his a/s/s. The day I said the reward for goodness is nice slap, I know all that formed my decision.

Reading this is pissing me off! WHAT Where did you find this mo-fo?
Anyways, we"ll talk.

imperiouxx: You've been there before?

Yea, several times. I'm not a fan of beaches, but I love to see new places, take pictures (you already know) and do touristy stuff. Mexican history is architecturally interesting. My dream destinations are Singapore and maybe Australia. grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 3:55am On Dec 23, 2012
Yvete:

Reading this is pissing me off! WHAT Where did you find this mo-fo?

Anyways, we"ll talk.

Yea, many times. I'm not a fan of beaches, but I love to see new places, take pictures (you already know) and do touristy stuff. Mexican history is architecturally interesting. My dream destination are Singapore and maybe Australia. grin grin

hmmm, we discuss this elsewhere
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 3:56am On Dec 23, 2012
Yea .. We've taken this thread across the border. Sorry Y'all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 3:59am On Dec 23, 2012
Yvete: Yea .. We've taken this thread across the border. Sorry Y'all.

Let's talk outside NL now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 4:03am On Dec 23, 2012
Mr. Chris:
Yes oh! It was truly a Big Miracle! Thank GOD for safe trip. How are you doing in Houston now? Great you volunteered, its a way to tell GOD "thank you". Am a Chorister by GOD's Grace. Greetings to Yvete, take good care of her!

no ooo. I'm the visitor nau. Do u go to pples house to wash plate? llooooll
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 4:19am On Dec 23, 2012
Mamacita007:

no ooo. I'm the visitor nau. Do u go to pples house to wash plate? looool
Lol!!! Ok, Madam Yvete, please, take good care of her. "You are our mummy in the house". Lol!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mayorxyz: 4:25am On Dec 23, 2012
@ house I hail o, I was denied an entry to d US back in July with a student Visa but I now av a soccer invitation letter for tryout,pls I would like to ask what I should tell the consular in case he becomes inquisitive why I want to travel with a tryout invitation this time around...ur response would be appreciated.thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 4:29am On Dec 23, 2012
mayorxyz: @ house I hail o, I was denied an entry to d US back in July with a student Visa but I now av a soccer invitation letter for tryout,pls I would like to ask what I should tell the consular in case he becomes inquisitive why I want to travel with a tryout invitation this time around...ur response would be appreciated.thanks

Can't understand you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mayorxyz: 4:36am On Dec 23, 2012
Imperiouxx thanks so much for the swift response, I meant I was denied a student Visa in July to study though I have been issued another I-20 from the school to reapply but I have got an invitation letter from a soccer club in the US, I'm just asking what to tell d VO if he asks y I want to travel with an invitation when I was actually denied as a student.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 4:43am On Dec 23, 2012
mayorxyz: Imperiouxx thanks so much for the swift response, I meant I was denied a student Visa in July to study though I have been issued another I-20 from the school to reapply but I have got an invitation letter from a soccer club in the US, I'm just asking what to tell d VO if he asks y I want to travel with an invitation when I was actually denied as a student.

You just spoke the language I understand. The way the question looks to you is also to most people here. We talk F1 here and come to think of it, student in July, soccer player in Dec only into US, you know what that signifies?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mayorxyz: 4:47am On Dec 23, 2012
Imperiouxx I don't understand that's why I'm throwing it open to the 'gurus' in the house, what do u think I can do?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Teetee6(f): 4:47am On Dec 23, 2012
Mamacita007:

lol Tee.tee you people had fun here o without me. when are u leaving dear?
If a guy's future ambition is not in STEM, no relationship but with STEM i'll wait cos' dere's too much hope. grin lwkmd

Lol..... I'm still around o! Skls resumn on d 17th of january.... So I'm leaving on d 13th...... Hws TX?! Sounds like you pple r havn fun o! cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Teetee6(f): 4:51am On Dec 23, 2012
imperiouxx:

You just spoke the language I understand. The way the question looks to you is also to most people here. We talk F1 here and come to think of it, student in July, soccer player in Dec only into US, you know what that signifies?

I think what imperiouxx is tryn to say is... It's gna look lyk your a potential immigrant looking for any excuse to get into d country.....(@ least if we r goin to try to think lyk d VO's) Ryt?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Teetee6(f): 4:54am On Dec 23, 2012
mayorxyz: Imperiouxx thanks so much for the swift response, I meant I was denied a student Visa in July to study though I have been issued another I-20 from the school to reapply but I have got an invitation letter from a soccer club in the US, I'm just asking what to tell d VO if he asks y I want to travel with an invitation when I was actually denied as a student.

What course were u meant to study @ d skl initially?.... Is it sumfn related to sports?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 4:54am On Dec 23, 2012
Tee.tee:

I think what imperiouxx is tryn to say is... It's gna look lyk your a potential immigrant looking for any excuse to get into d country.....(@ least if we r goin to try to think lyk d VO's) Ryt?

Thanks Ms. tea.tea, that was what I mean. Why soccer this time and no more F1, is it that you don't want to study anymore or your intention was to play football in the first place or just to step in US at any cost? The way you see the questions is the way I see and I guess the VO too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mayorxyz: 4:55am On Dec 23, 2012
Tee.tee:

Yes...what do u think I can do?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 4:58am On Dec 23, 2012
mayorxyz:

Yes...what do u think I can do?

We are saying that question is hard to crack here, instead it hooks another question. If it's the F1 you are going for now after being denied soccer, we would have have something to contribute.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mayorxyz: 5:01am On Dec 23, 2012
imperiouxx:

We are saying that question is hard to crack here, instead it hooks another question. If it's the F1 you are going for now after being denied soccer, we would have have something to contribute.
Alright, thanks for your contribution, I really appreciate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ChitownBase: 5:04am On Dec 23, 2012
Snazzygirl: One important thing I have learnt on dis thread is ...it's not enough reading and digestin everything here, it's very important to think, pick d important infos, use d infos as guidelines to compose ur answers, pray VERY WELL and be confident.

I got 2 d Lagos embassy @ 6:28am, I joined d long queue of other 6:30 applicants. I did all d checks, biometrics and finally settled down waiting for my no to be called 4 d interview. While sitting, I decided to study d V.Os to sharply identify d harsh ones. I really tried to observe but I couldn't concentrate, all I could think about were my practised answers and my fast heartbeat. My number was called, I muttered a quick prayer and walked to window 6 (v.o is a lady) and gave her my docs..... *this is where divine favour started...she asked d questions I wantd her 2 ask*

V.O: Why do u want 2 go to d u.s?
Me: For my pre-medical study.

V.O: Have u applied to any medical school?
Me; Not in d U.S, I applied to xyz university, Singapore campus but my medical colleges admission test(MCAT) score wasn't that great and that's why I applied to this college so as to boost my credentials and improve my mcat score

V.O: Ok. Do u av any relative in Houston?
Me: Ɣξ§, my uncle

V.O: will u stay with him?
Me: Ɣξ§ , for about 2 week before I get my accomodation and settle down because this college doesn't av student accomodation.

V:O: who will sponsor u?
Me: My dad

V.O: what does he do?
Me: told her (I painted a very lovely picture).

V.O: Do u av a Bachelors' degree
Me: Ɣξ§, B.Sc Physiology 4rm abc university.
She typed for some mins and said ur visa has been approved, pick ur documents up @ ikeja. * I was in shock 4 some seconds bcz she didn't even ask 4 any document, I was so happy,I said thank u lyk 2tyms and left ....I was so tempted to kneel down there and say thank u Lord*

There's one major thing I av 2 say ...PRAY WELL.

@Snazzy dats wassup and @ Mr Chris Xmas is All White Everything and @ those still going to the embassy just prepare for the worst and hope for the best!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ChitownBase: 5:08am On Dec 23, 2012
mayorxyz:
Alright, thanks for your contribution, I really appreciate

@mayor just take it slow...think of what u really wanna do before u go back next to embassy i think imperioux and te tee are right, july f1 dec soccer haba!!! shocked smiley smiley smiley smiley i will say try f1 again...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Snazzygirl: 5:50am On Dec 23, 2012
@Chi-town Base, thanks dear.

Anybody travelling to d u.s b4 d end of d year? Houston people abeg signify, I need people to show me around grin

@mamacita, did u buy a return ticket or one-way? Am trying to decide.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 5:53am On Dec 23, 2012
Snazzygirl: @Chi-town Base, thanks dear.

Anybody travelling to d u.s b4 d end of d year? Houston people abeg signify, I need people to show me around grin

@mamacita, did u buy a return ticket or one-way? Am trying to decide.

Haba! where google.com and google map dey everywhere there is internet.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 6:44am On Dec 23, 2012
shakers: @ all, esp MR imperioux,
They have finally released my Visa yesterday making it exactly 1 month after my interview, they called me that my sevis fee could not be confirmed so I contacted sevis they initially said it will take 3 weeks to rectify so I requested for a refund and they said I will get the refund check in 3 weeks, so I paid again another $200 that went through this time and I called the consulate and they verified it and released my passport and visa the next day, I'm so full of joy now, I'm taking it as my xmas gift lol.... Anyway I'll narrate my experience at the consulate later... Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement in my trying times...

Seeing this late. Happy for you men. Merry xmas and celebrate jeje o! See you at other side of the continent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 7:02am On Dec 23, 2012
imperiouxx:

Yea, the brainless dogs. This boy dey piss me off too much, if he starts with the washing machine...it's like the machine should pack that day and he pays rent and bills late. He is also rough, saying he is from hood in Louisiana. The beg too much last wed and his mama wants me to come with him to LO....lol. Still going to kick him when he's back. You new guys shouldn't give rooms to Americans especially my niggas!

Whenever ur in Louisiana, hit ur boy up. . . Wud try n make u have a good time, but asper ur akata. . . . Not surprised, Louisiana akatas are out of this world. . . . And don't mind his mouth, he no hit do nada
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 7:11am On Dec 23, 2012
kpolli:

Whenever ur in Louisiana, hit ur boy up. . . Wud try n make u have a good time, but asper ur akata. . . . Not surprised, Louisiana akatas are out of this world. . . . And don't mind his mouth, he no hit do nada

Sure my man. LO guys are lazy. This boy is f*cking lazy, American boy without job, Dollar general, supersave, walmart etc he can't work. He was forced to work in physical plant by the school president after he involved in sh!t. He later claimed it's because he is black that why he couldn't get oncampus job before.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 7:16am On Dec 23, 2012
imperiouxx:

Sure my man. LO guys are lazy. This boy is f*cking lazy, American boy without job. He was force to work by the school president after he involved in sh!t. Dollar general, supersave, walmart etc he can't work.

Tell me about it, best are americans from the northern part. . . . . Those ones are ok. . .

Lo boys like lazy lifestyle and believe na them hard pass. . .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 7:18am On Dec 23, 2012
kpolli:

Tell me about it, best are americans from the northern part. . . . . Those ones are ok. . .

Lo boys like lazy lifestyle and believe na them hard pass. . .

He can't pay rent but can borrow $300+ to go home. American boy without Jacket! Unbelievable?! Na him be the first I see. I gave him one of mine but later discovered he was born lazy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 7:51am On Dec 23, 2012
imperiouxx:

He can't pay rent but can borrow $300+ to go home. American boy without Jacket! Unbelievable?! Na him be the first I see. I gave him one of mine but later discovered he was born lazy.

It's about time u let ur pikin grow
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 8:10am On Dec 23, 2012
.This isn't necessarily be on your I-20 because MS in Biochem is given as MS in Chem here in US) to take some prerequisites needed for your loved Biochem and to be inline with your MS in Biochem in the nearest future. You need to scope the VO abeg.[/quote]

Thanks for d reply ,
Bichemisty is taken in polytechnic in Nigeria, (even my school has d faculty) bt it really helped ,
Lemme mk It easier......I'll post out the few points I have and u guys can contribute, add, or modify, to mk the VO really convinced..
Thanks ..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 8:11am On Dec 23, 2012
seasons Greetings to everyone here.....I had a very nice kickstart for the day by reading comments and posts from page 153 wher I stopped the last time and it was fun throughout, imperiouxx I love those your smileys...you have every smiley for every word/sentence/mood.....Xmas is really going on big time here on Nairaland. Yvette , mamacita una too much. Hope you had a stress free flight. Chris, snazzygurl....congrats....snazzy ur interview was indeed a miracle....I wish for something like that....my interview is on 27th of December.....all I ask for is favor from God and blessings. I pray everyday because this time I must and I repeat I MUST get the F1 visa. Wishing those who are having there interview soonest like me a very BIG success..(now I wish I had those imperiouxx smileys here) grin I'm off to church now to continue praying for 27th. That day is my day of favor, success and happiness AMEN. I will pray for y'all too. Cheers and once again Merry Xmas and a Happy New year in Advance. I dey go rhythm unplugged tonight though..... tongue Xmas flexing.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2012
@snazzy
I bought one-way ticket. I used skycrapper.com to compare prices of all the airlines from LOU-IAH. I kept refreshing the page until i was ready to buy. costs like $1200. D first reservation i made for round trip with united airlines cost $2120 but i don't need it.

kpolli: . . . Wud try n make u have a good time, but asper ur akata. . . . Not surprised,

thank u, thank u, thank u .. you're far too kind.

kpolli:
It's about time u let ur pikin grow
funny lol. imperrioux don go adopt person pikin. i feel lyk d guy is using u sha.

@Anthony No shayo until after xmas make ur head clear small. grin grin I'm just joking sha. Wishing u d very best. Prayer takes control of the VO and sets d tone of the interview buh preparation & hard work makes u believable. cheers!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2012
Thanks Anthonymighty, By GOD's Grace, Your Visa shall be approved IJN AMEN. For those going for their interview soon, Almighty GOD shall approve your Visa(s) IJN AMEN. VISA(S) LOADING...................................... Season's Greetings To You & Your Family!

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.