Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (308314 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2012
Yvete: Presentation matters in my opinion.

That's a good degree he's got there. I don't think its about the degree. For a VO to laugh at your face is quite sad. There could be other factors that work against a visa applicant. For instance, poor grammar, improper dressing, ... Or bad looks grin grin (this may not be the case in this situation though).

At 25, you should have at least attended a higher institution prior to your application with either transfer credit, associates or a bachelors degree. I'll say the truth that its ridiculous if you're a freshman.
He's not a freshman just wanting to take a fresh start I should hope , bt wht if he was, what's ridiculous about dt? Don't we see people @ dt age still looking for maths n English, God forbid any of my family to b in dt shoes thou....bt pls try to watch ur words sometimes, not all ur expressions need to b put into writing.....

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
Yvete:

Loooool my dear, who are we to question God - the Master creator? Teheehee. You should be appreciative for your cuteness. winkjokes apart, facial looks is not important, but overall presentation is. I heard that people will facial scars or acne are less likely to be favored at job interviews and it scared me. I donno how true that is.

Maybe that was the message that white lady passed to me in Abuja by denying me. So, it was God that favored ugly me the second time making me look sweet to that Black American lady VO in Lagos embassy..... God is good. I'll never go with white ladies in my life... Always blacks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2012
s-beauty :

He's not a freshman just wanting to take a fresh start I should hope , bt wht if he was, what's ridiculous about dt? Don't we see people @ dt age still looking for maths n English, God forbid any of my family to b in dt shoes thou....bt pls try to watch ur words sometimes, not all ur expressions need to b put into writing.....

You are getting it twisted.

Its VERY ridiculous to go in as a freshman IF he has a prior degree/Associates. There is a difference between what you want and what is expected. You don't need to go in as a freshman to change careers. If he hasn't attended a tertiary institution prior to this then he has to explain to the VO. Anyone that can comprehend written english would not be emotional when I say "jokes apart". Say I've got a BA in econ and I decide to become a BS nurse, would I apply as a freshman? No. Is it ridiculous to spend another 4 years as a freshman? Yes. Will I be denied because I didn't transfer credits? No. All other factors will be considered. Sooo tell them what it is that upsets you?? Huh?? I'm not interested.

I'm responding to you because you did the same. I CHOOSE TO SAY WHATEVER I WANT. You mentioned my name yesterday as a cover because you wanted to go hard on somebody, but I chose to ignore. Please stay on your lane. How about this,> Its not every feeling that you put in writing....

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
The women are on it now. Abeg, enough of confrontations. She mentioning you and sounding like you was a complement.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2012
Sisi Yvete is vexed oh! Pls imperiouxx, cheer her up the way you cheer her up at night wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fadinus(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2012
Sbeauty N Yvete, Take it easy, Yvete u sure av a way with words.....We are all one.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2012
Kpolli is psycho!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
You made me laugh out loud!

@imperiouxx sorry for derailing your thread. Abeg send me one of those ur R&B songs. Not john legend this time grin

Sincere apologies to fadinus and all those that don't like to hear the truth. Many times I've decided not to comment on here but I'm kinda hooked. Don't know why I keep bringing myself back here. The romance/politics section is on point. I guess that's where I belong. Still working on it...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Paywole: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
walex57:
Sorry Bro...i'm yet to figure out what might have gone wrong, he shouldn't deny you based on the fact that you would be the first to come to the embassy with such course, there's always a first to everything...you sure this is complete or revised?...i'm so sorry bro
exactly how it happened broda
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2012
Yvete: Kpolli is psycho!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

@imperiouxx sorry for derailing your thread. Abeg send me one of those ur R&B songs. Not john legend this time grin

Sincere apologies to fadinus and all those that don't like to hear the truth. Many times I've decided not to comment on here but I'm kinda hooked. Don't know why I keep bringing myself back here. Still working on it...

Better don't try it, when I left. . . You and Mamacita told me to come back, u now want to run. . . . Shey you have watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2012
imperiouxx:

You don start again.....LWKMD o!
My dear I ðε̲̣̣̣̥Ɣ tells you. ♍ƺ don ðε̲̣̣̣̥Ɣ tear laff die since. Lmao
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Paywole: 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
Yvete:

You are getting it twisted.

Its VERY ridiculous to go in as a freshman IF he has a prior degree/Associates. There is a difference between what you want and what is expected. You don't need to go in as a freshman to change careers. If he hasn't attended a tertiary institution prior to this then he has to explain to the VO. Anyone that can comprehend written english would not be emotional when I say "jokes apart". Say I've got a BA in econ and I decide to become a BS nurse, would I apply as a freshman? No. Is it ridiculous to spend another 4 years as a freshman? Yes. Will I be denied because I didn't transfer credits? No. All other factors will be considered. Sooo tell them what it is that upsets you?? Huh?? I'm not interested.

I'm responding to you because you did the same. I CHOOSE TO SAY WHATEVER I WANT. You mentioned my name yesterday as a cover because you wanted to go hard on somebody, but I chose to ignore. Please stay on your lane. How about this,> Its not every feeling that you put in writing....
go easy gals :opls am here typing and am eating my chicken and at least V.O wont deny my from eating.A downfall of a man is not the end of his life at least my sponsor is not giving up on me so why wud two beautiful,young,hot,sweet,chick have issues.here is the case my cousin was denied 4times before he got it he even scanned me the white sheet for me to take a look my self so am not moved so far they the v.o did not say this to me (MUST I NEVER SEE YOU HERE AGAIN!!! cos i think i witnessed such grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Paywole: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
Yvete: Presentation matters in my opinion.

That's a good degree he's got there. I don't think its about the degree. For a VO to laugh at your face is quite sad. There could be other factors that work against a visa applicant. For instance, [s][b]poor grammar, improper dressing, ... Or bad looks[/b[/s]] grin grin (this may not be the case in this situation though).

At 25, you should have at least attended a higher institution prior to your application with either transfer credit, associates or a bachelors degree. I'll say the truth that its ridiculous if you're a freshman.
seriously i was looking hot mehn!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2012

Sincere apologies to fadinus and all those that don't like to hear the truth. Many times I've decided not to comment on here but I'm kinda hooked. Don't know why I keep bringing myself back here. The romance/politics section is on point. I guess that's where I belong. Still working on it...

You remember that "Sean Paul - Like Glue"? You are hooked up like glue....lol. I've told you to stop saying you're going to drop the thread for romance. Check your inbox, got you some.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
Paywole: seriously i was looking hot mehn!

Thanks for clearing that part. Your program was good too. Wishing you success next time.

Paywole: go easy gals :opls am here typing and am eating my chicken and at least V.O wont deny my from eating.A downfall of a man is not the end of his life at least my sponsor is not giving up on me so why wud two beautiful,young,hot,sweet,chick have issues.here is the case my cousin was denied 4times before he got it he even scanned me the white sheet for me to take a look my self so am not moved so far they the v.o did not say this to me (MUST I NEVER SEE YOU HERE AGAIN!!! cos i think i witnessed such grin

You're really hot be that o unlike we. Just for you, two sexy beauties had issue.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2012
Paywole: go easy gals :opls am here typing and am eating my chicken and at least V.O wont deny my from eating.A downfall of a man is not the end of his life at least my sponsor is not giving up on me so why wud two beautiful,young,hot,sweet,chick have issues.here is the case my cousin was denied 4times before he got it he even scanned me the white sheet for me to take a look my self so am not moved so far they the v.o did not say this to me (MUST I NEVER SEE YOU HERE AGAIN!!! cos i think i witnessed such grin
Lol! I feel u man, ...flexing(pop sthg) is allowed even if ure delayed by a Vo for awhile....
I'll learn to ignore and just read ahead like a lot of people do..(ghost members)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dnpasion(m): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
You mean the Southern Arkansas University or the christian University i recently applied to?
kpolli:

What criteria did you use to select this school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dnpasion(m): 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2012
@kpolli Here are the criteria i use to select the christian university:
-Cost which is 10% low compare to other private and some public universities in the US.
-Fields of Study (Which is computer science and this school offer an intelligence cognate which combine the key elements of computer science with skills need to work in the intelligence community/military.
-Facilities
-Accreditation
- Lastly the school is the largest christian university in the USA and the school provide one on one faculty interaction with a Christ centered environment .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 12:14am On Dec 30, 2012
imperiouxx:

You got the VO wrong. He wasn't the first to denied paywole, though we don't know the reason for the first deny but I'll buy the idea that the AE Technology sounds to them like a course which should be offered in technical schools.
Ohhhh now I get it...then let him change the course to a more "university-like" course...like mechanical engineering and then he can specialize in automobiles or automotive systems...@paywole is that ok?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by odowetalu(m): 12:16am On Dec 30, 2012
ollyboy1:

Did u attach ur I-20 wit ur emergency application.what date were u eventually given and wen is ur sch resuming?

Yes I did....please how is the rescheduling done?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 12:23am On Dec 30, 2012
I don't understand why you guys would always wanna fight....i'm really disappointed in s-beauty and yvete...even if you are angry, try to accommodate it and let it pass...please...fighting or abuses will not resolve anything but cause more harm...it's your right to get angry or say some stuffs but please, let's either let it pass or say it in a more respectable form...most of us are graduates or undergraduates here...abeg...God be with us alll...oya S-beauty and Yvete...smile to yourselves now grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fadinus(m): 12:28am On Dec 30, 2012

sweety here's where u blong, u know we love ya grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 12:40am On Dec 30, 2012
imperiouxx:

You remember that "Sean Paul - Like Glue"? You are hooked up like glue....lol. I've told you to stop saying you're going to drop the thread for romance. Check your inbox, got you some.

Tell me your joking. . .that joke of a section. . . I left there for here
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 7:13am On Dec 30, 2012
kpolli: Tell me your joking. . .that joke of a section. . . I left there for here

Hmnnn are you saying that you don't comment on romance topics like 'I love her but she's too shy. Pls Help!' cheesy cheesy
They are a more lively over there with funny names and hidden jokes thrown around.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by successgrace: 7:26am On Dec 30, 2012
Wowwwww
Just feel like checking what's going on here;am so glad to see the thread still on,a very big kudos to imperiouxx,Wale57 and others you guys are doing a wonderful work unlike some of us.... please keep it up.
@ Pawole for the most part the reason why you were denied is crystal clear.In my opinion i strongly advise you change your major however the degree of passion you have for Automotive or whatever. AET is not in anyway marketable in Nigeria at least for now i dont know about in the yr 2020 ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy..Mech engr will be fine just for u to get in and lets see if u will continue with AET when u get in ....[color=#006600][/color] so please change your major with the same school(possibly)
Wish you goodluck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jkelly0007: 7:31am On Dec 30, 2012
Chairman pls I also need the gre,toefl and gmats material
Ki_matthew@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2012
Paywole: seriously i was looking hot mehn!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by funmiad: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2012
s-beauty :

i am new here pls i need info about schools for masters in nutrition and dietetics
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by funmiad: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2012
pls house help me on list of graduate schools for MSc.nutrition and dietetics..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by funmiad: 8:58am On Dec 30, 2012
pls house..can i defer my admission after entering the US.. or..?? cos i for like 2 work for a while ooo..is it possible..?? pls i need ur advice on this ASAP.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2012
Yvete:

I believe you're hot all day, everyday. grin

Take my comment as read. I was trying to figure out why the VO laughed. Okay? Starting all over as a freshman is what I find improper and presumed that the VO could have as well because its costs you more money and more years. Do you ride a bicycle from Lag to Abj when you can ride a bus or fly to your destination faster? That's my reasoning behind the comment that someone else could not grasp. Unless you have no certifications/diploma/degree you can try again this semester giving solid examples that explain how productively you've been working towards the Automotive degree.

When you say automobile, most people would immediately think Michigan because of its auto industry. If you don't try again this semester, apply to stellar Colleges like Michigan State (MSU) for the same degree or Mech. Eng elsewhere. PS: The automotive degree is popular with schools like Everest and co ... technical schools. When you come in for a bachelors in the US, your major is unofficial and you're not allowed to declare officially till the 1st semester your junior year. Meaning: You can switch your degree plan as soon as you step foot in the college. My older sis went from a Diploma in Accounting at UniAbuja -> One semester at Texas A&M Accounting -> changed her mind to UT Austin for BS Nursing then MS Nursing. It was fast. If its easier to get a visa with Mech. Eng, go for it. All the best.

Henceforth, I refuse to anyone who's reasoning is obviously skewed, poses with fake Christian empathy and used my name maliciously. ....

Sorry Walex ... Life goes on.
ok now let's continue with the purpose of this thread....who's next for testimony?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 9:23am On Dec 30, 2012
funmiad: pls house..can i defer my admission after entering the US.. or..?? cos i for like 2 work for a while ooo..is it possible..?? pls i need ur advice on this ASAP.
Bro...lemme tell you the fact...to get a job as an international student is like taking a camel through a needle's eye...what work are you thinking about sef...$8 per hour job for 20 hours or less a week? i will advise you do not defer after entry else you will fall "out of status"....defer before coming and remain in naija till your deferment is over or when you have acquired enough money...USA is not for faint-hearted international students ooo...don't worry bro it is well
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by phateemah73(f): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2012
Sorry house the resumption date on my i 20 is jan8 and my appointment date is on the 4, is the date ok or not. Then what shld i fill on the ds 160 wen asked the intended date of travel if the date is ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.