Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (308995 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
Mamacita007:

oga imperrioux which bf again nau? shey walex said i need a man. Im looking for dark skinned man (i no wan born albino), masters level STEM guy only, nigerian is a must, he must not be razz and he must fear God. im not complicated at all. abi

Oh! My bad. I was thinking the sickness was a celebration of love. Happy you are fit now because resumption is around the corner, you about facing drills.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
kpolli:

Yes, we have three heads, 6 brains and two hearts
Lolz Kpolli. I be STEM, but na only one head I get.How you do am? grin grin grin
Mamacita007:

so u're not in STEM too... moroh no fall my hand oo.looool
whats ur major?
I be Science major o. I just dey curious as to that your compulsory requirement.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
moroh: I be Science major o. I just dey curious as to that your compulsory requirement.

I was joking abt the stem thing loool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
moroh:
Lolz Kpolli. I be STEM, but na only one head I get.How you do am? grin grin grin

I be Science major o. I just dey curious as to that your compulsory requirement.

Ahh... better go and collect ur remaining parts, e never complete
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
imperiouxx:
Oh! My bad. I was thinking the sickness was a celebration of love. Happy you are fit now because resumption is around the corner, you about facing drills.

Oga imperriox i av sumtin to discuss wit u. I need ur opinion. Is it possible to transfer I-20 from Phoenix to Houston as a masters student? i prefer to stay in houston here. what can i do abt it? can i also change to a community college to take pre-classes for another degree. I want to go into healthcare. pls reply.

anybody in the hse wit knowledge abt masters transfer should pls help.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
Mamacita007:

Oga imperriox i av sumtin to discuss with u. I need ur opinion. Is it possible to transfer I-20 from Phoenix to Houston as a masters student? i prefer to stay in houston here. what can i do abt it? can i also change to a community college to take pre-classes for another degree. I want to go into healthcare. pls reply.

anybody in the hse wit knowledge abt masters transfer shouls pls help.

I had a feeling this would happen lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
Mamacita007:

kpolli wat do u mean? pls dont break my heart. ive been down for some days becos of dis issue. wat do u think?

Well I had a feeling you wud want to switch to a school in Texas but never guessed u wud want to switch to healthcare. . . Well you could go talk to some colleges but if I had a say in this, I would tell you not to. . . Personally
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
kpolli:

Well I had a feeling you wud want to switch to a school in Texas but never guessed u wud want to switch to health line. . . Well you could go talk to some colleges but if I had a say in this, I would tell you not to. . . Personally

ok thnks cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
Mamacita007:

ok thnks cry

Na don't cry cry , maybe you have your reasons. . . If your ready to share and could do with my not so good advice then you can mail me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
kpolli:

Na don't cry cry , maybe you have your reasons. . . If your ready to share and could do with my not so good advice then you can mail me

cry cry angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
Mamacita007:

cry cry angry

No woman no cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
Mamacita007:

oga imperrioux which bf again nau? shey walex said i need a man. Im looking for dark skinned man (i no wan born albino), masters level [b]STEM guy only, nigerian is a must, he must not be razz and he must fear God.[/b] im not complicated at all. abi
Hmmm....I know someone who fits into that position...lol...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 12:25am On Jan 02, 2013
Mamacita007:

Oga imperriox i av sumtin to discuss wit u. I need ur opinion. Is it possible to transfer I-20 from Phoenix to Houston as a masters student? i prefer to stay in houston here. what can i do abt it? can i also change to a community college to take pre-classes for another degree. I want to go into healthcare. pls reply.

anybody in the hse wit knowledge abt masters transfer should pls help.

Get your Houston admission, get some transferable credits from Phoenix and there you go. Downgrading to community college is possible too, only that the school will convince you and since you know what you want, the door is always open for you. You can as well give phoenix story and defer till fall 2013, stay idle with your cousin while chasing community college admission. When it's time to get the Community college transfer paper, you write phoenix seeking transfer.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 1:13am On Jan 02, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 1:25am On Jan 02, 2013
Mamacita007:

So I can defer admission while im already here? I dont want to stay idle. Everybody is saying that im following yvete and its nt true. she's d one dat advised me to go for my masters wen i wasnt even thinking of it. she did everything so ive been taking her advice buh i might nt be lucky to get oil and gas job and u know dat she has been here long before me. im thinking btw taking pre-classes for medical skl, masters in healthcare admininstration or ms healthcare management. my auntys av been making it difficult for me becos they're saying that im still young and there's enough time to be a medical doctor. I dont know wat im doing again. wat will u do if u're in my shoes pls?

Follow your heart.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 1:37am On Jan 02, 2013
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 1:38am On Jan 02, 2013
Mamacita007:

So I can defer admission while im already here? I dont want to stay idle. Everybody is saying that im following yvete and its nt true. she's d one dat advised me to go for my masters wen i wasnt even thinking of it. she did everything so ive been taking her advice buh i might nt be lucky to get oil and gas job and u know dat she has been here long before me. im thinking btw taking pre-classes for medical skl, masters in healthcare admininstration or ms healthcare management. my auntys av been making it difficult for me becos they're saying that im still young and there's enough time to be a medical doctor. I dont know wat im doing again. wat will u do if u're in my shoes pls?

Medical skool for an international student is really hard to get in. . . Even for the citizens its hard. . . As imperrioux said "follow your heart" but pls I hope this didn't come up when u got here. . . Remember it's ur life n not ur aunts
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 1:45am On Jan 02, 2013
kpolli:

Medical skool for an international student is really hard to get in. . . Even for the citizens its hard. . . As imperrioux said "follow your heart" but pls I hope this didn't come up when u got here. . . Remember it's ur life n not ur aunts

very true. thnks. It started when i came here. My aunty in austin and her husband are nurses so they started it buh i'll make a decision for myself. it is well.

imperiouxx:

Follow your heart.

cry so u've joined yvete. everytime i ask her, she refused to say anything buh work towards your future goals. its ok sha o God bless una. thnks.

walex57:
Hmmm....I know someone who fits into that position...lol...

llooooll im singing i am married to Jesus .... leave me alone. i wz just joking
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 1:53am On Jan 02, 2013
Mamacita007:

very true. thnks. It started when i came here. My aunty in austin and her husband are nurses so they started it buh i'll make a decision for myself. it is well.

cry so u've joined yvete. everytime i ask her, she refused to say anything but work towards your future goals. its ok sha o God bless una. thnks.

looool im singing i am married to Jesus .... leave me alone. i wz just joking

Then don't bother. . . You have a dream for ursel don't follow others'. . . .Don't allow the juicy things they have told u to change the goals u set for urself when u left nigeria. . .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 2:08am On Jan 02, 2013
kpolli:

Then don't bother. . . You have a dream for ursel don't follow others'. . . .Don't allow the juicy things they have told u to change the goals u set for urself when u left nigeria. . .

Thamks kpolli i dont know what 2 say to u. Thnk u. its lyk u kind of understand what im going thru. when everybody is making u confused and the main person that u trust dont want to say anything. thats how heartbroken i am. i'll send u d pm thru my mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 2:24am On Jan 02, 2013
Mamacita007:

Thamks kpolli i dont know what 2 say to u. Thnk u. its lyk u kind of understand what im going thru. when everybody is making u confused and the main person that u trust dont want to say anything. thats how heartbroken i am. i'll send u d pm thru my mail.

Uw. . . Ok. . And I do understand what ur going thru
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Seunbunmi(m): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2013
imperiouxx:

Get your Houston admission, get some transferable credits from Phoenix and there you go. Downgrading to community college is possible too, only that the school will convince you and since you know what you want, the door is always open for you. You can as well give phoenix story and defer till fall 2013, stay idle with your cousin while chasing community college admission. When it's time to get the Community college transfer paper, you write phoenix seeking transfer.

Oga Imperiouxx are u saying she can defer her admission till fall, will she not be out of status since she's already in us....because i hav a similar issue, i cant afford the tuition fee for the skool i have on my visa, so i was advice to defer d admission n look for a cheaper skool for fall session. instead of cumin to d us to defer it n be out status n get stranded....pls throw more light to this
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hey guys....how long does it take this people to create visas....I had my interview on 27th and they have not contacted me to come and pick my visa. I was thinking its because of the holiday....normally it shouldn't be more than 3 days innit.....well should I call them? Or just wait till th end of today. Or just go straight to Ikeja?....kindly advice.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by AndreOgara(m): 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2013
Summer and winter, Springtime and Harvest...Sun, moon and stars in their courses above they join with all nature in manifold witness τ̲̅☺ God's Faithfulness, mercy and love. I love Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ all nairalanders. God has done it. Just got M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ visa. I will be posting a full account of how it went down as soon as I get home. I'm not myself at D̶̲̥̅̊ moment as everything seems surreal. I love Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ all and from D̶̲̥̅̊ bottom of M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ heart, I want τ̲̅☺ say Thank Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊!!!♥
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Seunbunmi(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
Andre Ogara: Summer and winter, Springtime and Harvest...Sun, moon and stars in their courses above they join with all nature in manifold witness τ̲̅☺ God's Faithfulness, mercy and love. I love Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ all nairalanders. God has done it. Just got M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ visa. I will be posting a full account of how it went down as soon as I get home. I'm not myself at D̶̲̥̅̊ moment as everything seems surreal. I love Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ all and from D̶̲̥̅̊ bottom of M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ heart, I want τ̲̅☺ say Thank Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊!!!♥

Congratulations!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
Andre Ogara: Summer and winter, Springtime and Harvest...Sun, moon and stars in their courses above they join with all nature in manifold witness τ̲̅☺ God's Faithfulness, mercy and love. I love Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ all nairalanders. God has done it. Just got M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ visa. I will be posting a full account of how it went down as soon as I get home. I'm not myself at D̶̲̥̅̊ moment as everything seems surreal. I love Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ all and from D̶̲̥̅̊ bottom of M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ heart, I want τ̲̅☺ say Thank Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊!!!♥

Congratulations
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by franklynx(m): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2013
Np..Anthony..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by franklynx(m): 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
Anthonymighty: Hey guys....how long does it take this people to create visas....I had my interview on 27th and they have not contacted me to come and pick my visa. I was thinking its because of the holiday....normally it shouldn't be more than 3 days innit.....well should I call them? Or just wait till th end of today. Or just go straight to Ikeja?....kindly advice.

just send an email to: passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com <passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com>;with ur passport numbr as the subject and body..dats all. u will get an auto response immediately..tell me wat u saw as the auto response..ASAP
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2013
franklynx:

just send an email to: passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com <passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com>;with ur passport numbr as the subject and body..dats all. u will get an auto response immediately..tell me wat u saw as the auto response..ASAP

Ok I will do that now. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fadinus(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2013
Congrats andre, nice newyear gift for ya
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2013

Congrats....it's a good thing to start the new year with.....more success stories please.... smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.