Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,463 members, 7,843,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (309273 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by HARDDON: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
Yvete:

Hope its not the Gboyega I've heard about. Did you attend North TX or the Redeemed Church in D...? That's where I did my bachelors.

Hmnnnn try ESUT or University of Ekpoma. You should be able to afford it. Loooool

Yes, na him..... You can't mistake him for another person in his corner.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
Andre Ogara: Good morning everyone. Please house, how do I get to Chicago from here?

You enter a bus to Mushin, from there another bus to Oshodi, Mile II. . . Do not stop at Oshodi, drop at Mile II. . . Then take bike to Seme, when you get to Seme, call me, I would come and pick you up

But seriously u can use connecting flights, it's always cheapest to fly to JFK. . . Then proceed to Chicago via local flight
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
I.Joan:
@ Andre ogara...congrats
@ mamacita ...it is well o...I am kinda facing the same problem. They are kinda dropping hints that I shud consider nursing cus i may not get a job with comp. Sci cus it is common. I m getting confused. But it is well.

Where is Mr. Chris?

Bloody lie, jobs dey in IT in abundance. . . . When San Francisco dey
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Seunbunmi(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
[quote author=kpolli]

You enter a bus to Mushin, from there another bus to Oshodi, Mile II. . . Do not stop at Oshodi, drop at Mile II. . . Then take bike to Seme, when you get to Seme, call me, I would come and pick you up

grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
kpolli: Bloody lie, jobs dey in IT in abundance. . . . When San Francisco dey

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
Yvete:

Hope its not the Gboyega I've heard about. Did you attend North TX or the Redeemed Church in D...n? That's where I did my bachelors.

Hmnnnn try ESUT or University of Ekpoma. You should be able to afford it. Loooool

Yvete, you are very right on point. Abeg, who tell you about me?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
Yvete:

Correct. I'm beginning to feel like there is a gender bias with this thing. I've never met a Nigerian man change from say Engineering to Nursing, but I've met countless Nigeria women that have done it. Maybe we are easily swayed or just unsure of ourselves sometimes. I think its easier for people with a Masters to get jobs.

Your right, women are easily swayed. . . and its easier for ppl wiv masters to get jobs. . . . .

So dear mamacita, stop worrying ur pretty head and make a decision and stand with it. . . Any wahala, I have ur back smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Seunbunmi(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
@Yvete
I have applied at hccs n i have d acceptance letter, pls wat's next?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
Seunbunmi: @Yvete

Make arrangement and preparation for resumption and tell your present school to transfer your sevis to the HCC you would be attending.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
GboyegaD:

Make arrangement and preparation for resumption and tell your present school to transfer your sevis to the HCC you would be attending.

Shouldn't he wait till he enters yankee?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
GboyegaD:

Yvete, you are very right on point. Abeg, who tell you about me?

Na me. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2013
Seunbunmi: @Yvete

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
Yvete:

I remember explaining the I-20 transfer process you to a while back. Hope you had it noted. If you're unprepared to study soon, stay back and plan properly. You must be present in the US to do all of this.

I don't want to commit to anything that's why I asked you to plan before moving down to anywhere. The bus routes in Houston is a mess plus you need to make adequate arrangements for accomodation before coming. Community colleges have no housing arrangements/dorms. You're 100% responsible for everything outside academics. No one can do that for you, really. Please please choose a city where you know at least one person. Makes things a lot easier... Stay safe!

But he wants to be close to u wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
kpolli:

Shouldn't he wait till he enters yankee?

I thought she has already arrived ni. Abeg, wait enter yankee before you do that one ooo.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 12:16am On Jan 04, 2013
kpolli: But he wants to be close to u wink

Lol...the one that's already close to me is a handful. This morning she was like, "I know you're kind of tired of me , abii?" Just so that I'll say something. I laughed and replied, I can't be tired of you but I'm sick of the 'people-pleasing wahala' associated with you. hahahaaa!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2013
Seunbunmi: @Yvete I have applied at hccs n i have d acceptance letter, pls wat's next?

See how sweet I am? grin Sweet as pie!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Seunbunmi(m): 12:29am On Jan 04, 2013
Yvete:

I remember explaining the I-20 transfer process you to a while back. Hope you had it noted. If you're unprepared to study soon, stay back and plan properly. You must be present in the US to do all of this.

I don't want to commit to anything that's why I asked you to plan before moving down to anywhere. The bus routes in Houston is a mess plus you need to make adequate arrangements for accomodation before coming. Community colleges have no housing arrangements/dorms. You're 100% responsible for everything outside academics. No one can do that for you, really. Please please choose a city where you know at least one person. Makes things a lot easier... Stay safe!

Tanx Yvete, i perfectly understand wat u r saying n i appreciate it alot. i know someone in dallas who i hav inform abt my situation n am my currently working on my accomodation. i jst dont realy get how the transfer process is done. kindly throw more light...tanx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Seunbunmi(m): 12:32am On Jan 04, 2013
kpolli:

But he wants to be close to u wink
very funny kpolli, i jst want to be close to people that knows d way so that i will not miss d way cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Seunbunmi(m): 12:33am On Jan 04, 2013
GboyegaD:

I thought she has already arrived ni. Abeg, wait enter yankee before you do that one ooo.
okay boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 12:37am On Jan 04, 2013
Yvete:

Lol...the one that's already close to me is a handful. This morning she was like, "I know you're kind of tired of me , abii?" Just so that I'll say something. I laughed and replied, I can't be tired of you but I'm sick of the 'people-pleasing wahala' associated with you. hahahaaa!

Lol.... I can only wonder how she shops grin grin

Isn't orientation meant to be next week?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 12:48am On Jan 04, 2013
To whoever likes this, my supervisor just gave me some science career journals: CAREER TRENDS (industry or Academia) gotten from this website http://sciencecareers.sciencemag.org/ and I wish to share it with you science guys (sorry my other colleagues like mamacita4bonita grin). It's about science jobs after schooling.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 12:55am On Jan 04, 2013
Seunbunmi:
very funny kpolli, i jst want to be close to people that knows d way so that i will not miss d way cheesy

Radio and TV station full here, you will never miss...... Don't worry we'll see you on FOX News that same day and come for you, even any other time you got lost grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Seunbunmi(m): 1:02am On Jan 04, 2013
imperiouxx:

Radio and TV station full here, you will never miss...... Don't worry we'll see you on FOX News that same day and come for you, even any other time you got lost grin
grin i believe u boss....plss can u explain how i can transfer my servis nob from murray state university to hccs
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 1:05am On Jan 04, 2013
Seunbunmi:
grin i believe u boss....plss can u explain how i can transfer my servis nob from murray state university to hccs

Didn't Broha Gboyega just tell u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 1:09am On Jan 04, 2013
Seunbunmi:

Here you go:

http://www.ice.gov/sevis/i901/faq7.htm#_Toc81222153

Don't neglect what others have told you about this stuff.

kpolli:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 1:19am On Jan 04, 2013
imperiouxx: Radio and TV station full here, you will never miss...... Don't worry we'll see you on FOX News that same day and come for you, even any other time you got lost grin

Are you really willing to fly from NM to TX. You should have come when I sprained my ankle. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Honestly, I just imagined watching Fox news and Seunbunmi pops up!! Looooool. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

GboyegaD: Yvete, you are very right on point. Abeg, who tell you about me?

Lol .. I used to attend that Church occasionally (when I was still acting like Jonah, running away from his presence grin ). I went to that school so I know lots of people there. Plus, Oga Imperiouxx talked about you too. cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Seunbunmi(m): 1:20am On Jan 04, 2013
kpolli:

okay is tat all?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 1:25am On Jan 04, 2013
Seunbunmi: Tanx Yvete, i perfectly understand wat u r saying n i appreciate it alot. i know someone in dallas who i hav inform abt my situation n am my currently working on my accomodation. i jst dont realy get how the transfer process is done. kindly throw more light...tanx

@Seunbunmi: I posted a response to you above your comment.
GOOD NIGHT YALL!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 1:38am On Jan 04, 2013
Yvete:

Are you really willing to fly from NM to TX. You should have come when I sprained my ankle. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Honestly, I just imagined watching Fox news and Seunbunmi pops up!! Looooool. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol .. I used to attend that Church occasionally (when I was still acting like Jonah, running away from his presence grin ). I went to that school so I know lots of people there. Plus, Oga Imperiouxx talked about you too. cool

loooooool grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 2:05am On Jan 04, 2013
Seunbunmi:

Seunbunmi...Your name sounds masculine and feminine as well. Anywhich way sha...I dey the same shoe with you somehow. I think Yvete has explained everything you/will need above bit by bit. Read it because its self explanatory. So if you cant make it now, defer to Summer which means you will have to get a new i-20 from your current school for next available Term. when you enter the US then you do all the above listed steps Yvete mentioned. kilo tu ku like this grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 2:09am On Jan 04, 2013
where are all our remaining interviewees expecting to be interviewed this month. Please share your experiences. I also wish all those going for their interview soon...success on that day. Amen smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.