Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,239 members, 7,846,134 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (309300 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by smithjanetstore: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
@OjaP hw far now u dey take me rub am bigtime kindly advice me on what to do to fill my cousins 8yrs gaps d last time we talkd abt it, am presently out nija kindly get back to me asap

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ardewharle(m): 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
Pls i need help with d latest toefl materials..my email: mail.adewale@)yahoo.com any help will be appriciated
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
For my Liberal Arts majors cool
http://flta.fulbrightonline.org/thinking.html
Deadline : April 30, 2013

READ and apply if you wish. This could serve as a great internship opportunity for new grads in Nigeria. Post will be changed to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed pretty soon.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dkgetmuny: 11:11am On Mar 07, 2013
omo this american embassy pple just open one date at a time..i want a date for may but what i keep seeing is april 2nd..why pls and what can i do
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dkgetmuny: 11:14am On Mar 07, 2013
pls any1 with a visitor visa here who has bin denied student visa? i want to know if after the denial of the students visa, if u can still retain ur visitors visa or it will get cancelled?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2013
Yvete: For my Liberal Arts majors cool
Accepting applications from qualified Nigerians for the 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA) program to teach Hausa or Yoruba languages and cultures to American students in U.S. universities and colleges for 9 months. http://flta.fulbrightonline.org/thinking.html

Applicants must possess a university degree in English, Language Arts, or combined honors.
Applicants must be fluent in English, demonstrated by a TOEFL score of 79-80 (IBT) or 6.0 (IELTS).
Applicants must be between 21 and 29 years old at the time of application.
Applicants must demonstrate maturity, dependability, integrity and professionalism.
Applicants must be physically present in Nigeria throughout the nomination and selection process.
Other documents to be submitted include academic credentials, signed and stamped letters of reference, and the photo page of a valid
Nigerian passport.

Deadline : April 30, 2013
Apply here http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/flta.html ~ https://apply.embark.com/student/fulbright/flta/27/

READ and apply if you wish. Everyone knows that Fullbright schorlarships are highly competitive. This could serve as a great internship opportunity for new grads in Nigeria. Post will be changed to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed pretty soon.

No Ibo?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Adroitbabz: 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
smithjanetstore: @bigfrancis21 abg i need toefl materials kindly send it to smithjanetstores@gmail.com need am urgently abg

Will appreciate the TOEFL materials too (adroitbabs@yahoo.com). Thank you sir!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduno: 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
What is "visitor visa"?- LOL . Mayb dats y dy dint give you "studying visa"-lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fittty(m): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx2: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
winbyforce:
Omo!! Everybody wan comot for this frustrating naija! grin grin You need to shed more light on your case to get help. what were you going to do in germany for instance? study? business? visit?

You should know that he won't get any effective help here because this is USA student visa thread not Germany whatever visa thread.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx2: 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
^^^ Since you don't know how to start a new thread on travel section, I think we'll beckon to Justwise.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2013
bodeplot: @isobutylene...congrats on ur various admissions, pls can u tell me when u apply to this schools and when did dey reply u..i applied to LSU and am actually waiting for reply tho i applied dis January..thanks

LSU responds in March/April
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
smithjanetstore: @OjaP hw far now u dey take me rub am bigtime kindly advice me on what to do to fill my cousins 8yrs gaps d last time we talkd abt it, am presently out nija kindly get back to me asap
smithjanetstore: @ojap you ve nt been replying me concerning my my cousins pblem

OjaP: Please help his cousin just like others helped Mamacita lipsrsealed
SmithJanetStore: Don't worry, okay? I know how it feels. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
House, pls I am the guy that missed his GRE exam due to loss of Internationl Passport. I contacted GRE and I was given one exception voucher after I have faxed my police report of loss of international passport. Pls what is this for. I want to know the way forward. Please, anybody with advice. My 185usd cannot go like that. I don't have money with me again. Pls Yvete, imperiouxx I need you guys response on this
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by webstradamus: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
slimmy05: House, pls I am the guy that missed his GRE exam due to loss of Internationl Passport. I contacted GRE and I was given one exception voucher after I have faxed my police report of loss of international passport. Pls what is this for. I want to know the way forward. Please, anybody with advice. My 185usd cannot go like that. I don't have money with me again. Pls Yvete, imperiouxx I need you guys response on this

Dunno really but I'd assume the voucher should allow you reschedule the exam without having to make a new payment. How did you get the voucher? Email? What other info did it contain?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
webstradamus:

Dunno really but I'd assume the voucher should allow you reschedule the exam without having to make a new payment. How did you get the voucher? Email? What other info did it contain?
they emailed me the voucher. Thanks anyway. I really appreciate. I will call prometric tomorrow to reschedule.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by OjaP: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
Yvete:

OjaP: Please help his cousin just like others helped Mamacita lipsrsealed
SmithJanetStore: Don't worry, okay? I know how it feels. grin

Honestly, I don't even know what to say. Should we just assume the "cousin" have been playing for 8yrs and just think this is the best time to seek a degree, not even in Nigeria but in the US? He/she has no NCE, OND or HND? That 8yrs is more than enough for some brilliant chaps to get BS, MS and even PhD.

Smithjanetstore: Please tell us in details what your cousin has been doing from 2005-2013. I don't think any one here can help you come up with anything. We can only help in polishing it.

BTW, don't tell us your cousin went for computer training oooo..That one no dey sell again sir. Even at that, na for 8yrs the training go come be?

So, what do we do now Oga Smith?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bodeplot: 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
@kpolll..thanks, I wud be expecting dre reply, hoping for a favourable response.thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by richiebaba(m): 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
@bigfrancis21 Pls can u help me forward d cracking the GRE 2013 to richieontyme@yahoo.com
bigfrancis21:
I equally sent that one too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 12:27am On Mar 08, 2013
Hello house, can someone please help me with the company that sends transcripts from Nigeria to Universities abroad?
Regards,
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:06am On Mar 08, 2013
GboyegaD: Hello house, can someone please help me with the company that sends transcripts from Nigeria to Universities abroad?
Regards,

Imperiouxx Quicktrans Plc

120, Herbert Macaulay Road,
Yaba,
Lagos.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by webstradamus: 2:53am On Mar 08, 2013
imperiouxx:

Yaba,
Lagos.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by nifty: 5:26am On Mar 08, 2013
@bigfrancis can you pls send me the gre materials to niftyguy4u@yahoo.co.uk
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2013
Well I believe something can be done concerning the 8 yrs gap. I had similar issues during my visa seeking time too. I finished 2003 and I got my visa last year december. All you need do is to think of something tangeable and not just some computer school crap because they have heard it severally. In my own case I told the VO after I finished in 2003, I went a computer diploma course and worked with it before I went for my OND + IT which lasted for 3 years instead of 2 due to our bad educational system affected by strike and the likes. (U must show proves at this stage) and other certificates + voluntary work you can think off. Tell her to Just be smart and wise. And eliminate fear. Once you and the interviewer establish a good start and chat, he might end up not asking you for proves, once you tell him things to cover the gap. That's how I scaled thru. Cheers.

OjaP:

Honestly, I don't even know what to say. Should we just assume the "cousin" have been playing for 8yrs and just think this is the best time to seek a degree, not even in Nigeria but in the US? He/she has no NCE, OND or HND? That 8yrs is more than enough for some brilliant chaps to get BS, MS and even PhD.

Smithjanetstore: Please tell us in details what your cousin has been doing from 2005-2013. I don't think any one here can help you come up with anything. We can only help in polishing it.

BTW, don't tell us your cousin went for computer training oooo..That one no dey sell again sir. Even at that, na for 8yrs the training go come be?

So, what do we do now Oga Smith?

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fadinus(m): 8:07am On Mar 08, 2013

Yaba,
Lagos.

[/quote]
imperioux dat ur address dey close to my house รต, ebute metta tins, imperiouxx trans indeed grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Seunbunmi(m): 8:55am On Mar 08, 2013
[quote author
=Anthonymighty]Well I believe something can be done concerning the 8 yrs gap. I had similar issues during my visa seeking time too. I finished 2003 and I got my visa last year december. All you need do is to think of something tangeable and not just some computer school crap because they have heard it severally. In my own case I told the VO after I finished in 2003, I went a computer diploma course and worked with it before I went for my OND + IT which lasted for 3 years instead of 2 due to our bad educational system affected by strike and the likes. (U must show proves at this stage) and other certificates + voluntary work you can think off. Tell her to Just be smart and wise. And eliminate fear. Once you and the interviewer establish a good start and chat, he might end up not asking you for proves, once you tell him things to cover the gap. That's how I scaled thru. Cheers.

I had similar situation too lst year n I was given my visa too against all odd. Her work experience might also help, tellin d vo tat gettin a degree now will help her take up managerial position in d organisation where she works and d God factor can help her scale thRough....Anthonymighty summer is around d corner, wen u dey enter ilu nla?

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.