Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens (21382 Views)

Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / Impeachment Plot Against Governor Aliyu Stopped / Tension In EKITI As Impeachment Crisis Worsens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by AjanleKoko: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2012
Abeg the House should invite the presidency to a joint session, and all top Boko Haram suicide bombers and leaders should also be in attendance. grin
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by jude33084(m): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2012
berem: This is getting very interesting! Threat of impeachment on Retardinho! No sitting president has ever been impeached in nigerian history. Ok o! Na look I dey look sha.

ƪ☺◦☺°☺ƪzzzzz @ Retardinho cheesy

Patience should try to take their wives to Califonia to hold lawmakers wives seminar ƪ☺◦☺°☺ƪzzzzz cheesy
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2012
maclatunji: Nigerians are a very funny set of people. You have a government that's driving the country on the verge of bankruptcy and all you can think of when the National Assembly which is charged with the duty of calling the Executive to order starts to exert its power in this regard is to call them names.

It seems you are in love with suffering, carry on if you will, GEJ is more than capable of leading you to the abysmal destination that you desire so much.

man, why wont we call them names?...Have they ever represented our wish? so what makes you think they are doing this for our gain if not for theirs?
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by Wizeboy(m): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2012
If legislatives are even fighting for their pockets, I dont think Nigerian masses will protest against the impeachment of the president (except those protest that will be sponsor by GEJ) as people have not been able to witness any actualization of the promises made during his campaign... Thats why is better for govt to always perform on his promises in order to get the backings of the people.
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by Maxdiamond(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2012
[quote author=Janko][/quote na u b "mumu".if i b d nxt president is it bad? NO.
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by pendusky(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2012
Max'diamond:
GEJ must leave whether he likes it or not.

Sorrry bro, ur mind wount work
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by heywhytech1(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2012
If GEJ should go, who will come in, another rouge! Criminal minded like him, anyway base on security alone, under normal circumstances GEJ should resign!
2. Poor implementation of budget, which budget?ok ghana must go_I see !
3. GEJ is too dull to lead this country, nothing good can come out of his government, perhaps corruption as usual(National cake)
4. Anytime I remember I am a Nigerian shame they always cash me!
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by ypzilanti: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2012
HOW WE ENDED UP WITH A RETARDEEN PRESIDENT, AND WHY PDP'S PRESIDENTS WILL ALWAYS BE DUMBER THAN THE LAST ONE.

Corrupt and deprived of his third term agenda, OBJ seeks a weak president that will not probe him and may die in power due to health issues.

He nominates Y'ardua and gives him a weaker vice president GEJ to succeed him if his health issues play out.

GEJ assumes power upon his superior's demise, and seeks a dullard who will not challenge his authority. Sambo is nominated.

So Sambo, is duller than GEJ, GEJ is duller than Y'ardua, Y'Ardua is duller than OBJ.

Mathematically:

Sambo < GEJ < Y'Ardua < Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by jude33084(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2012
gboss4sure: I see Nigerians Break UP. Why didn't they impeach OBJ during the era he nearly sold Nigeria and made corruption KING

Speaking of corruption; we should be calling Faroukahinho grin according to berem
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by ifihearam: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2012
Ryabcool: STFU! We didn't have boko haram causing this mayhem in OBJ's tenure, did we?

Shut up there ode
Na Gej invent boko haram
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by maclatunji: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2012
Mandelaguy: Nigerians should not be easily swayed or carried away. What have these law makers contributed to the country,their states and constituencies if I may ask? Their selfish moves over time has been witnessed by all and sundry,nd the bogus nature of their projects that yield or add no values are there for all to see. I advice we don't get deceived by people that are very corrupt and care only about their pockets.

Get this, it is not the duty of Legislators to executive projects in their constituencies, that is the job of the Executive. The Legislators are law makers not implementors, that job in terms of the budget is squarely the job of the Executive.

The National Assembly has oversight duties over the Executive, the faster the President starts to properly implement the budget the better for all of us.
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by ifihearam: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2012
ypzilanti: HOW WE ENDED UP WITH A RETARDEEN PRESIDENT, AND WHY PDP'S PRESIDENTS WILL ALWAYS BE DUMBER THAN THE LAST ONE.

Corrupt and deprived of his third term agenda, OBJ seeks a weak president that will not probe him and may die in power due to health issues.

He nominates Y'ardua and gives him a weaker vice president GEJ to succeed him if his health issues play out.

GEJ assumes power upon his superior's demise, and seeks a dullard who will not challenge his authority. Sambo is nominated.

So Sambo, is duller than GEJ, GEJ is duller than Y'ardua, Y'Ardua is duller than OBJ.

Mathematically:

For ur mind you dey funny abi? Fool u are. Where is ur father now
They are dull yet they occupy the numba 1 position in the land,you father that is smart and intelligent is a farmer in a 100sqm land in kogi state. Idiot

Sambo < GEJ < Y'Ardua < Obasanjo.
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by Maxdiamond(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2012
pendusky:

Sorrry bro, ur mind wount work
who told u dat?my frnd,wat do u kw abt politics? Go & sit dwn.
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by cutievik: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2012
gboss4sure:

Boko Haram right? What is boko haram and what are they fighting for? The north should be responsible for boko haram and not GEJ because they don't want it to stop, Ask me why and i will tell you.
why? Y? Y?
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2012
maclatunji:

Get this, it is not the duty of Legislators to executive projects in their constituencies, that is the job of the Executive. The Legislators are law makers not implementors, that job in terms of the budget is squarely the job of the Executive.

The National Assembly has oversight duties over the Executive, the faster the President starts to properly implement the budget the better for all of us.

The National Assembly should keep up the pressure. There's no excuse for poor budget implementation really. I wish they keep it up, not just with the GEJ administration.
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by ibrash600: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2012
if they impeach Gej which of the thief among the other thieves is gonna take his sit and do better than Gej? I think impeachment is long overdue......Nigeria is the only country where previous gov.t do better than present.... I ain't Gej fan though undecided
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by NaijaNaWaa: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2012
Something to keep el Rufai busy
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by boyendowed(m): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2012
Impeach him and face war.You think militants will just accept it?
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2012
jude33084:

Speaking of corruption; we should be calling Faroukahinho grin according to berem

They should clean up their houses before cleaning othera, that tambuwal of a guy his days are numbered
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by legendsilver(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2012
na 2dayyyyy, dey jst nid ghana must go or some cash unda dia cap. Facrook tyns grin
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by bigblxd(m): 9:14am On Jul 23, 2012
LocalChamp:

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/54863-more-trouble-for-jonathan.html
My heart really weeps for Nigeria! Unfortunately, in dis battle for the Soul of the Country
and for superiority, the masses are not with GEJ and I pray God is with him. There is nothing worth keeping GEJ as our president beyond September. This is the bitter truth and it must be told!
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2012
cutievik: why? Y? Y?

i need the answers to the y and am not getting any cause there is no answer to it
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by ochukoccna: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2012
I laugh in Swahilli in response to most responses here
Why cant people see that Tambuwal's supposed 2015 ambition is planted in the media by government aides to rubbish the house motion?
If Ebele believes its a bluff,why has he&PDP been seperately reaching out to kill the motion?
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by jmaine: 9:15am On Jul 23, 2012
. .Laughing at those who feel this legislathieve's stunt is worth dwelling and banking on . . .Next trick please . . . .
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by maclatunji: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2012
gboss4sure:

man, why wont we call them names?...Have they ever represented our wish? so what makes you think they are doing this for our gain if not for theirs?

Do you know your House of Reps. member? I know mine and I know he works hard for his constituency. So yes, they do represent us and by the way this impeachment is long overdue.

If there are members of the National Assembly that have committed crimes, they should be sanctioned according to the law. However, seeking to undermine the powers of the National Assembly because some elements within it may be corrupt is a manifestation of woefully inept thinking.

If NASS members are corrupt, it is the job of the anticorruption agencies within the Executive to investigate and charge them to court since they have no immunity. No matter how you look at it or where you turn, the blame lies with the Executive. You will only think otherwise if you are ignorant, unenlightened or outrightly dumb.
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by CuteTj(m): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2012
When somebody is dozing on duty, the best way to wake him is to light fire to his a.s.s. Lets deal with the Presidency first, then the National Assembly next.
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by Agbomoses(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2012
Mr president should do something now for the sake of this country.
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by ypzilanti: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2012
[quote author=ifihearam][/quote]

For ur mind you dey funny abihuh? Fool u are. Where is ur father now
They are dull yet they occupy the numba 1 position in the land,you father that is smart and intelligent is a farmer in a 100sqm land in kogi state.

^^^^
In response to your foolish quote:

You don't know who my father is, so your point is moot. If I tell you my father's history, you will be amazed. Anyway, eat Sh!t.

They occupy the number one position because the majority of the population is dumber than I am.

If you consistently vote for a party that has looted and raped the nation, over and over again, you have to be a foolish group of people.
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by oluemmakay(m): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2012
Please........ Pray 4d peace of Nigeria. God b wit u all.
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by smsmoney(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2012
Sky Blue: But he has till that time to show Nigerians why they should take his side in this battle by actually starting to deliver results and not just promises. If not? Good luck to him. He can fight his own battles.
Totally agree with you.It's time he started DOING than just TALK.Goodluck to him!
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by samfibby(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2012
A thief calling a theif, thief. This is really funny, now the reps are painting themselves as angels becos they were grossly marginalised in the sharing of the loot. Bleep..ng luna...tix!!!
Re: More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens by drstone1: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2012
Demdem:

I dont like Sambo either. he is most likely dumb also like his master the Retardeen however no one can tell yet until he is tried. What is known, tried and certain is the incompetent Retardeen that needs to be speedily booted out of power. His cluelessness is turning to something else by the day

/\ /\ /\ /\

Are you Ok!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tompolo Denies Receiving N1.5bn Monthly / Policeman Shoots At Ohanaeze Meeting In Enugu / Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.