Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? (1113 Views)

My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? / 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady / R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
GUYs, How do you feel whenever you see a guy around your kid Sister? Hmmm... Unlike me, I don't feel comfortable with it ooo, though there's noting I can do. I'm kinda jealous cos she's so dear to me!!! lolz wink
Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by Mynd44: 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
I don't feel anything cos I don't have a junior sister
Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 24, 2012
Mynd_44: I don't feel anything cos I don't have a junior sister
Hmmmm, no wonder... smiley
Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 24, 2012
I'm very overprotective as the slightest flirtation from guys can get to my sister. She hasn't seen life yet, so I'm usually annoying those guys to the point that they're ready to fight me lol.
Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2012
ogugua88: I'm very overprotective as the slightest flirtation from guys can get to my sister. She hasn't seen life yet, so I'm usually annoying those guys to the point that they're ready to fight me lol.
Hahahah! That's a serious one OOOooOO. I can't imagine what those guys would be thinking of you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2012
I feel like this.

Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2012
fresh_dude: I feel like this.
Fresh Dude.lol Jakie style abi? grin
Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 24, 2012
I don't feel anything; that's probably because my sister can handle herself. She has a black belt!
Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2012
omo_to_dun: I don't feel anything; that's probably because my sister can handle herself. She has a black belt!
And what would she do with her Black Belt grin
Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2012
^
Her last boyfriend cheated on her. Dude spent a week at the hospital. She spent a day in jail.
Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2012
omo_to_dun: I don't feel anything; that's probably because my sister can handle herself. She has a black belt!
My sisters only have pink belts hence my reaction above.^^

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 24, 2012
omo_to_dun: ^
Her last boyfriend cheated on her. Dude spent a week at the hospital. She spent a day in jail.
OMG! Are you serious? shocked
Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by slimyem: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2012
haha!
...an executioner would never let a sword pass over his head..
Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2012
kunletiwoo: OMG! Are you serious? shocked

^
I am. And she doesn't look like one who can hurt a fly, but she is highly emotional. I don't even think the guy cheated on her, but that's what she told us.
Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2012
omo_to_dun:

^
I am. And she doesn't look like one who can hurt a fly, but she is highly emotional. I don't even think the guy cheated on her, but that's what she told us.
She's a super gal ooo.
Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2012
slimyem: haha!
Hmmmmmmmmmm! cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2012
slimyem: haha!
That would be dangerous.
Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by tobechi20(m): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
I don't have a sister at all....so don't know haw i feel

may be i wil be proud of her for attracting such guys...
i wil teach her haw to exploit them financialy witout opening her leg..
Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
omo_to_dun: ^
i tink u shud be hapi if anyman comes close τ̅o Ūя̅ sister! Who wants an ex-convict for a gf or wife?
Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by anelkachev: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2012
I've got no kid sister but I messed up my elder sister's games when we were teenagers.I reckon her husband owes me a huge gratitude for a job well done.It's strange how I encourage my kid brother towards those lasses though.
Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2012
anelkachev: I've got no kid sister but I messed up my elder sister's games when we were teenagers.I reckon her husband owes me a huge gratitude for a job well done.It's strange how I encourage my kid brother towards those lasses though.
LMAO!
Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by cheddarking(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
My biggest fear is that my kid sisters will one day meet someone like me.

I worry about that a lot and as a result I try as much as possible to vet all candidates...

God! I'm scared!
Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2012
cheddarking: My biggest fear is that my kid sisters will one day meet someone like me.

I worry about that a lot and as a result I try as much as possible to vet all candidates...

God! I'm scared!
Accept life bro. In the end you can only do so much. I am at peace, or so I think, with whatever decisons they might make.
Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
cheddarking: My biggest fear is that my kid sisters will one day meet someone like me.

God! I'm scared!
Hmmmmm!
Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by dealordea(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2012
Shi.t happens, why sweat on it I just over look it because she is more matured as I am!! cool
Re: How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? by Princeparix(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
kunletiwoo: And what would she do with her Black Belt grin
my own sis got a green belt>u d tink of karate>na flog she wan flog d dude.abeg
can i meet dat sister of urs,i need a kick down below/Mouth Action.pls tell her i wuld love 2 meet her wit her BLACK BELT AND PINK VICTORIA APPLE BOTTOM UNDIES.PRAAAAAA

(1) (Reply)

Honest Advice Is Needed / Best Divorce Letter Ever / Should I Marry Now Or Wait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.