Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend (34514 Views)

21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / 13 Advantages Of Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
antsut:
Fabbing! It takes care of every thing.
na wao,do u knw of d consequences of mas turbation?
grin grin grin[b][/b]
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by kayceecompany: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
pro01: The advantages are numerous. . .as long as we're talking about a full-time girlfriend. The wahala is just too much and far outweighs the staid s.exx girlfriends offer (which is often the ONLY thing they are capable of offering). In my opinion, only timid guys with weak game focus on one girlfriend (since that is the only way they can get laid); they do not have the requisite playboy charms and skills to woo and conquer new random girls.

The money it costs to maintain/service a single full-time girlfriend is often sufficient to run flings/friend-with-benefits arrangements with 5-10 other girls that are as beautiful or even more beautiful than your gf (as long as you've got the right game). Girlfriends typically have an overbloated sense of entitlement; that's why some foolish dudes waste millions sponsoring their girlfriends' education or business or family. . .only to get a cold "AND SO WHAT? Or "WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL" at the end of the day.

CAVEAT: For those 'less privileged' males that lack the tools (i.e. money, or looks, or charm, or 'swag', or 'game', or confidence, or anything else that would enable you pick-up new girls regularly), it would be fool-hardy not to have a girlfriend. Unless you want to Self-Service your 'lonely' pricks to death.

Pls, educate us...
what are the advantages and disadvantages of being a Playboy (like you) ??
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by tellwisdom: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
Mistakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....Say advantage of not having a Nigerian female Gurl friends angry angry
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by femooo: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
bennyraz: Interesting.. The day of konji go be ur judgement day grin

Whats this konji u guys keep talking about......I don't have a woman and i have never experience any konji.
I have a friend who is close to 30yrs and has never ask a lady out in life, He live good, happy and fulfilled.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Adecombo(m): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
not having a girlfriend is great, especialy when having a desperate goal project, whereby you'l be needing money,time and lot of concentration,and as we guys know that girlfriends are not much a friend to all this,but this does not change the fact that they are nececity.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
kayceecompany:

Pls, educate us...
what are the advantages and disadvantages of being a Playboy (like you) ??

I'm not a playboy oh. . .I'm just a bird that likes perching on any tree I like without constrictive loyalties (life is too short for self-imposed limitations). The advantages are obvious (I think). But then, for some (not me though), the disadvantage is that one may not have the opportunity to experience the intense sensation of heartbreak.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ψђåt are girlfriends for if not for inconveniences
Without girlfriend your life will be more focused and you will save more
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by brianromel(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
I like this, most twits in naija thing girlfriend and sex are the same thing (cheeky buggers the lots of em).

But lad, i feel u should have exchange the girlfriend with relationship.

Not being in one can be a blessing at times particularly if your more experienced in the ways of the wanderer and you happening to be a good pillow dancer when ever where ever(i leave most if your finding the meaning of that).

During which, booty call, FWB are the order of the day, all this with no strings attach(love u calls, find out how you slept missin calls and all the other emotional bagage that come with relationships).

But allas after all said an done, its still good to be in a relationship, particularly where both parties have body,mind and will to dance the dance that forge relationships to marriage.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by AdeniyiA(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
d concept of 'girlfriend' has bn taken taken too far to mean 'sexmate', 'bedfrnd', 'sexpartner' etc, by many ppl. as far as i am concernd,i av girlfriends wt boundaries,no strings attached n strictly platonic,also boyfriends.d opportunities ar dea 4 me to do n undo,but restricted by d Creator who says dont fornicate. d only advtg i gain is nt incurrin His wrath cos of disobedienc wc is d mother of al sins.d potent weapon of d devil nwadays against d youth is FORNICATION.truly,SEXKILLS,bth phy &spiritually
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Wisdytech(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
**HMMMM** CNT TALK!
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by pvee(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
fresh_dude: 9. You can do productive things at night(as against reproductive things).
10. Steady heartbeats when you do something foolish.
11. Ability to make realistic and stable budgets. :P9. Y
[color=#006600][/color] you no serious
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Mrfemi1: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
Chyvy: wink1 Can sleep well
2 Can save time and money
3 Need not worry about how you look
4 No missed call at midnight
5 No need to activate special schemes
6 No need to recharge twice a day
7 Can talk to all girls
8 The most important of all is you can tag this to all.

I m proud to be single.

Guys if you have more advantages. Please share.

some gay thread tho sad

*Yawns* There's alot of maturity n responsibility dat comes wit having a rship, ok? I see u cud be lamenting
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by brianromel(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
Another thing, most of these twits that talk alot about girls the pick up and sex. Usually have the trend of picking the wrong sort of chick.

Yeah she might be fine,have a body to die for. But all in all you still got to pay, no matter if you didnt mean her off the street or at a junction.

So i ask, this so called money playboys with living la vida loca chicks. If you put your money aside and you toys.

What kinda mad skill you got or how fast can your words dance to impress chick, Particularly if its the type you want.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Mrfemi1: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
some gay thread tho
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Mrfemi1: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
some gay thread tho angry
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by gp66(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
patsucess: 1 Can sleep well
7 Can talk to all girls

I m proud to be single.

No need to be thinking everyday about one special person. But for the sake of showing and practicing love and care, dont u guys think we need these babes?
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by LesbianBoy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
pro01:

I'm not a playboy oh. . .I'm just a bird that likes perching on any tree I like without constrictive loyalties (life is too short for self-imposed limitations). The advantages are obvious (I think). But then, for some (not me though), the disadvantage is that one may not have the opportunity to experience the intense sensation of heartbreak.
Are u sure ur not a playbuoy U sound like one o! See ur nairaland handle sef ''pro01''! I sure say u for don play them girls tire wink
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by chic2pimp(m): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
pro01: The advantages are numerous. . .as long as we're talking about a full-time girlfriend. The wahala is just too much and far outweighs the staid s.exx girlfriends offer (which is often the ONLY thing they are capable of offering). In my opinion, only timid guys with weak game focus on one girlfriend (since that is the only way they can get laid); they do not have the requisite playboy charms and skills to woo and conquer new random girls.

The money it costs to maintain/service a single full-time girlfriend is often sufficient to run flings/friend-with-benefits arrangements with 5-10 other girls that are as beautiful or even more beautiful than your gf (as long as you've got the right game). Girlfriends typically have an overbloated sense of entitlement; that's why some foolish dudes waste millions sponsoring their girlfriends' education or business or family. . .only to get a cold "AND SO WHAT? Or "WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL" at the end of the day.

CAVEAT: [size=15pt]For those 'less privileged' males that lack the tools (i.e. money, or looks, or charm, or 'swag', or 'game', or confidence, or anything else that would enable you pick-up new girls regularly), it would be fool-hardy not to have a girlfriend. Unless you want to Self-Service your 'lonely' pricks to death.[/size]

A word they say is enough for the wise man grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by tooboss: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
all this talk about not having a girlfriend is the begining of going gay! i love women and i have vowed to have as many as possible before i get married!
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by druid06(m): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
There's no advantage of not having a girl for a relationship. The advantages the op gave is just totally ridiculous. I think this thread should be changed to disadvantage of not having a girl friend. I can personally tell you what you miss when you're not in any relationship since I'm currently single..

1) No one to talk to and there's feeling of loneliness
2) You don't get the latest gist about other people (tatafo)..lol..
3) No one to cuddle up on the bed or sofa watching late night movies
4) No date to take to a party or a club
5) No one to prepare your dishes and help you with common house chores
6) No intimacy ( You know what I mean ) (WINK!!)
7) No one to make your day or put a smile on your face
cool No text messages in the morning from your girl telling you how much she loves and misses you
9) No girl to make your friends jealous
10) and no girl to always piss you off..lol..
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by otodeluxe(m): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
cryAll these are stories. I feel so lonely since I broke up yesterday with my girlfriend. The best girlfriend I've ever had so farAll these are stories. I feel so lonely since I broke up yesterday with my girlfriend. The best girlfriend I've ever had so farAll these are stories. I feel so lonely since I broke up yesterday with my girlfriend. The best girlfriend I've ever had so far
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by jellyface(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
grin
timilehin007: Yea A̶̲̥̅♏ single and happy with it, Tђξ main problems with our ladies are they are not contended with what their boy friend have the moment things starts not to be going well as it was then Tђξ guy becomes incompetent are worthless. If possible not to marry for life i wouldn't mind truth cux our ladies are way too devilish.
I support dis guy.Infact,you are my mentor. Women are unfortunate species of animal with abnormal human brain. Single for life, ashawo all d way. Gbam!
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
@OP let me be the devil advocate on this one (as usual):
1 Can sleep well
yeah because you are DREAMING about some women.... and it will never be/feel as good as waking up next to the woman of your dreams.

when all your friends will be spending time with THEIR gfs, you will be enjoying your time and money BY YOURSELF, probably in your room contemplating the ceiling and counting mosquitoes. lol

you should worry about how you look, whether you have a gf or not.

still trying to understand what you meant by that.

if you make the wise decision to always call her (after her so called missed midnight call), then you only need to recharge ONE phone, YOURS!

7 Can talk to all girls
woah, so you would give up being with a great woman, so that you can "talk" to all the (below) average women out there?! ok bro, we hear you.

I m proud to be single.
and you should be, but trying to make it look like its better than being with someone (with the above points you mentionned) makes you look £$€&%#"

9. You can do productive things at night(as against reproductive things).
cant you do the productive thing first THEN the reproductive ones later?!

from MMM
1. Long life
lol, care to explain how you conclude to that?

2. U re free 2 nyash ashawo
yep, for 15/20mins, and it comes at a price. as much as you may have to "help" your gf sometimes, you would have UNRESTRICTED access to her cootie cat!

3. No disease from a cheating GF such as hiv & aids
if you believe you would catch such disease from a gf, what do you think you would get from the Ashewos you mentionned just above?! lol!

from Flexya
1) No need 2 lie about where u were or who u were talkin 2 on phone
if the person you were talking to is "suspect" like that, then you probably shouldnt be talking to them at the first place.

2) No need 2 hide ur phone, password it or av it while bathin
if you feel the need to hide your phone, then there is probably some incriminating evidences on it.....therefore blame yourself for that!

3) Can watch indecency anytime and admire good bosoms in films without offendin anyone
so long as you feel the same way when she decides to watch guys with HUGE cokcs (way bigger than you), then i think it will be ok too.

4) No more financial pressure on vals dy etc
if you only had "financial pressure" on vals day, then count your blessings bro.

5) No more intimate frustration ie u r in bed wit her bt she's not in the mood cos u forgot her birthday
if you are looking for someone that has absolutely NO FEELINGS or CARE, i suggest you stick with ashis.

9) Not justifyin why u had no network of ur phone or y it was off.
so aprt from GF, nobody else cares about your wellbeing?!

11) FinaLly, not worryin if someone else has shafted that puspus while she was out wit the girls
yeah , the worry will now be about counting how many of your friend are getting laid, while you are jacking off mercilessly.

the advantage of having someone beautiful honest trustworthy respectful caring and understanding to share your life with, outweight BY FAR being single.

lari03: still learning french so I can say it should be Cest finis(hopefully am wrong too! grin

yep you are wrong, it should read C'EST FINI
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by whitebery: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
i can just got some peace of mind cheesy
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by whitebery: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
i can just av some peace of mind cheesy
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by hammedkola(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
7 Can talk to all girls

I m proud to be single.

Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
otodeluxe: cryAll these are stories. I feel so lonely since I broke up yesterday with my girlfriend. The best girlfriend I've ever had so farAll these are stories. I feel so lonely since I broke up yesterday with my girlfriend. The best girlfriend I've ever had so farAll these are stories. I feel so lonely since I broke up yesterday with my girlfriend. The best girlfriend I've ever had so far
Withdrawal symptoms is all. This too shall pass.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Sike(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
tobechi20: So haw d u satisfy urself sssixualy??
Ask pastor Oyakhilome. *picks race*
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Gudintent: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
I get to self-service morning afternoon and night! Bliss! NOT!!!!
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Revolva(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
7 Can talk to all girls

I m proud to be single.

Yes that's true the most important is no 7 haha can talk and shag any gal of ur choice -all gals u like is ur babe even oda pple babe is ur babe - proud to not even have a serious one sef they can restrict my way of life-sentiments are for suckers
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Beowulf(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hmmmm. Interesting arguments from both schools of thought (To be single or to be in a relationship). I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Some people have done well single and for them why change the winning formula? For others they have done well with their relationships being a huge positive factor and they dread the idea of ever being single again. Yet for some others they are going through personal hells either as single folks or hitched folks.

By the way most of the arguments from the singles camp were aptly captured in this song "Don't you trust me?" by Tupac Feat Dido

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? / What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Physically Challenged Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.