Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend (34495 Views)

21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / 13 Advantages Of Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
^^ Modify Bruv, the Blue font Color aint Showin'! cool cool
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by druid06(m): 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
dowjones:

shut up there ! how many girls do what you listed? how many nigerian girls can hold a concrete conversation? how many girls can put a "genuine" smile on your face the way your boys do ? stupid woman wrapper ! I'm sure you are one of those nollywood watching boys that wears bodyhugs and gossips with girls on mundane issues. ode

Looking at the picture from your profile, I can see you're a very young man yet you rain insults on me for sharing my view. Is that how you're brought up at home? Do you yell at your elders or people you don't know to shut up simply because you don't agree with their views on a particular subject.You don't have any manners. You are a disgrace to the younger generations, I bet you're pissed off because no girl in her right mind would want to date a sicko like you.

Stop hating little boy, if you want them girls, you sure do need to change your attitude and your personality..

Note: I don't watch nollywood movies and I don't believe in all that crap they portray in their movies. I don't wear bodyhugs because I don't like that brand of clothing and I don't gossip. So go f-u-c-k yourself like you normally do. w-a-n-ker!!
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Tadup: 4:28am On Jul 25, 2012
You will have more fresh air
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Ejemu1: 5:36am On Jul 25, 2012
femooo:

Whats this konji u guys keep talking about......I don't have a woman and i have never experience any konji.
I have a friend who is close to 30yrs and has never ask a lady out in life, He live good, happy and fulfilled.

You sure your guy is ok grin
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Ejemu1: 5:46am On Jul 25, 2012
druid06: There's no advantage of not having a girl for a relationship. The advantages the op gave is just totally ridiculous. I think this thread should be changed to disadvantage of not having a girl friend. I can personally tell you what you miss when you're not in any relationship since I'm currently single..

1) No one to talk to and there's feeling of loneliness
2) You don't get the latest gist about other people (tatafo)..lol..
3) No one to cuddle up on the bed or sofa watching late night movies
4) No date to take to a party or a club
5) No one to prepare your dishes and help you with common house chores
6) No intimacy ( You know what I mean ) (WINK!!)
7) No one to make your day or put a smile on your face
cool No text messages in the morning from your girl telling you how much she loves and misses you
9) No girl to make your friends jealous
10) and no girl to always piss you off..lol..

How does all this make u a better person ...Its still the negative side tongue
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Cyberconnect12: 6:16am On Jul 25, 2012
sexkillz: cool cool cool
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Bright146(m): 6:41am On Jul 25, 2012
Being without a GF, isnt a good idea. Bt when life turns like that, no problem. Cos one day u will find one who will love n cherish u....
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by ceaser: 7:01am On Jul 25, 2012
Abbey2sam:
wankin nah....hahaha
Wank3r!!! *smh* for you.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by ceaser: 7:14am On Jul 25, 2012
bernie amce: may the Almighty God increase ur Blessings for making my day a cheerful one. I was so close to loosing my mind, trying to come to a conclution on this topic. Just yesterday i sent a mail to a radio presenter, consining this issue. Pls i need ur email address or fb name, i want to know u more about u.

Chai! 9ja and we version of English. I'm sure the presenter woulda advised you not to sheet (cheat) on your gf by removing the payiint (p.ant) of another girl cos if she cash (catch) you and she hears pim, you go hear wain. grin
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by ceaser: 7:51am On Jul 25, 2012
kayceecompany: I know a guy that graduated with a first class courtesy
of his babe's assistance (emotionally,
financially, domestically, sexually, etc). She
made him focused, relaxed and stable.
Get a good mate, play safe, be faithful... and
you'll soon retract yr comments. Also, medically, sex is good for your health. It
is linked to several processes that go on in yr
body daily. So, good gf ensures stability and
ultimately, good health.
lari03: wifey fits your above description.
Eggzactly. All the above are meant to be provided for in the role of a GOOD wife.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by ceaser: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2012
antsut: Fabbing! It takes care of every thing.
cedaraustine:
na wao,do u knw of d consequences of mas turbation?
grin grin grin[b][/b]
Abeg educate the guy o so that all of we for nairaland go also pick up one or two tips.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Atesian(m): 8:03am On Jul 25, 2012
Gud talk
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Tadup: 8:19am On Jul 25, 2012
Keep in mind that you can become a gay over time.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Sirgiuly(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2012
Guyz datz nice...Guyz datz nice...Guyz datz nice...
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 25, 2012
Ok, I believe Mr brownjay has obviously dealt with this topic to my satisfaction, so I have really got nothing to say except to ask the poster how old he is?
Probably he is still a student, and his major focus should be his education.
Secondly I believe this guy is just frustrated at not being able to hold down a steady relationship.
If u want to be single for certain reasons or periods then its perfectly ok... But to think you have an advantage over people in relationships, totally exposes your frustration. Hence your need to justify your current predicament.
All in all its a coping mechanism, so pls keep believing what u want to believe. At least real men know what's up.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by adewex(m): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2012
My Favorite topic so far..
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by omoharry(f): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2012
femooo:

Whats this konji u guys keep talking about......I don't have a woman and i have never experience any konji.
I have a friend who is close to 30yrs and has never ask a lady out in life, He live good, happy and fulfilled.
He could be impotent, very shy or probably gay, u might not know. check that your friend very well.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by omoharry(f): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2012
jellyface: ;DI support dis guy.Infact,you are my mentor. Women are unfortunate species of animal with abnormal human brain. Single for life, ashawo all d way. Gbam!

You guys are really messed up.Just becos you didn;t get along with your past relatiosnhip does not make u bitter to all women. I hope u change this mentality of your and start treating women with respect and same would be shown to you.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by omoharry(f): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2012
dowjones:

shut up there ! how many girls do what you listed? how many nigerian girls can hold a concrete conversation? how many girls can put a "genuine" smile on your face the way your boys do ? stupid woman wrapper ! I'm sure you are one of those nollywood watching boys that wears bodyhugs and gossips with girls on mundane issues. ode

From your response, you sound like a wounded Lion.It obvious you didn;t really get along in your last relationship.Try and heal up guy.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by dowjones(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2012
druid06:

Looking at the picture from your profile, I can see you're a very young man yet you rain insults on me for sharing my view. Is that how you're brought up at home? Do you yell at your elders or people you don't know to shut up simply because you don't agree with their views on a particular subject.You don't have any manners. You are a disgrace to the younger generations, I bet you're pissed off because no girl in her right mind would want to date a sicko like you.

Stop hating little boy, if you want them girls, you sure do need to change your attitude and your personality..

Note: I don't watch nollywood movies and I don't believe in all that crap they portray in their movies. I don't wear bodyhugs because I don't like that brand of clothing and I don't gossip. So go f-u-c-k yourself like you normally do. w-a-n-ker!!

thanks for the elderly advice. Jim Iyke.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by teevibez(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2012
Dis one serious o
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by jellyface(m): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2012
omo harry:

You guys are really messed up.Just becos you didn;t get along with your past relatiosnhip does not make u bitter to all women. I hope u change this mentality of your and start treating women with respect and same would be shown to you.
Harry, i will tell you that i ve treated women in my life wit respect and satisfaction but in the end they mess u up totally. I will soon think of becomin a. Serial killer of women. Dats wat dey deserve.Shikenan!
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by tosomaju(m): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2012
girls are like bitter pills, u just av to swallow one weda u lyk it or not.
They are man's greatest asset @d same time liability
They are the secret behind every successful and fraustrated man
They are man's joy and agony
Man can't do without them even though life promises to be better without them
They are the vehicle that drives man into the world and the plane tiat flys man out of the world
They come 2ur life, steal ur heart unarmed and u are happy 4 it.
They are not strong but can make the strongest man cry.
The irony of women can not be ova emphacise, but that's the beauty of it all.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by emmydsife(m): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2012
patsucess: 1 Can sleep well
2 Can save time and money
3 Need not worry about how you look
4 No missed call at midnight
5 No need to activate special schemes
6 No need to recharge twice a day
7 Can talk to all girls
8 The most important of all is you can tag this to all.

I m proud to be single.

Guys if you have more advantages. Please share.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by druid06(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2012
Ejemu1:

How does all this make u a better person ...Its still the negative side tongue

Having someone to come back home to that would care about you and take care of you is negative?. Someone that would put a smile on your face when you're down. Someone who adores you and misses you every second when you're not around. I understand some girls can be very deceiving and maybe you've fallen into that category of girls but not all girls are evil as Nigerian men portray them to be. Some of them ladies could be gentle and understanding. You just have to be careful in choosing a girl for a partner, don't rush just because you're lonely and choose whatever girl come your way. Be patient, you would find the right one that would make you see that to be in a relationship could be enjoyeable and joyous too.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by gerrrard: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
emmydsife: [/quote][quote author=Meeky]well said.it can't be said better than this.i duff my hat!
thank GOD say reasonable people still dey this part of the world. i am really happy that some guys can still hold their own.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by solace8(m): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
[b][/b] I too Gbaski my way jare......I get married every Night and in the Mornin am as free like a bird,I am ready to ve a serious babe,bt a lot of dem Luks Gud bt @ the end they only afta the chadazzz, so mk we dey Blow dey Go grin grin[
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP let me be the devil advocate on this one (as usual):
1 Can sleep well
yeah because you are DREAMING about some women.... and it will never be/feel as good as waking up next to the woman of your dreams.

2 Can save time and money
when all your friends will be spending time with THEIR gfs, you will be enjoying your time and money BY YOURSELF, probably in your room contemplating the ceiling and counting mosquitoes. lol

3 Need not worry about how you look
you should worry about how you look, whether you have a gf or not.

5 No need to activate special schemes
still trying to understand what you meant by that.

6 No need to recharge twice a day
if you make the wise decision to always call her (after her so called missed midnight call), then you only need to recharge ONE phone, YOURS!

7 Can talk to all girls
woah, so you would give up being with a great woman, so that you can "talk" to all the (below) average women out there?! ok bro, we hear you.

I m proud to be single.
and you should be, but trying to make it look like its better than being with someone (with the above points you mentionned) makes you look £$€&%#"

9. You can do productive things at night(as against reproductive things).
cant you do the productive thing first THEN the reproductive ones later?!

from MMM
1. Long life
lol, care to explain how you conclude to that?

2. U re free 2 nyash ashawo
yep, for 15/20mins, and it comes at a price. as much as you may have to "help" your gf sometimes, you would have UNRESTRICTED access to her cootie cat!

3. No disease from a cheating GF such as hiv & aids
if you believe you would catch such disease from a gf, what do you think you would get from the Ashewos you mentionned just above?! lol!

from Flexya
1) No need 2 lie about where u were or who u were talkin 2 on phone
if the person you were talking to is "suspect" like that, then you probably shouldnt be talking to them at the first place.

2) No need 2 hide ur phone, password it or av it while bathin
if you feel the need to hide your phone, then there is probably some incriminating evidences on it.....therefore blame yourself for that!

3) Can watch indecency anytime and admire good bosoms in films without offendin anyone
so long as you feel the same way when she decides to watch guys with HUGE cokcs (way bigger than you), then i think it will be ok too.

4) No more financial pressure on vals dy etc
if you only had "financial pressure" on vals day, then count your blessings bro.

5) No more intimate frustration ie u r in bed wit her bt she's not in the mood cos u forgot her birthday
if you are looking for someone that has absolutely NO FEELINGS or CARE, i suggest you stick with ashis.

9) Not justifyin why u had no network of ur phone or y it was off.
so aprt from GF, nobody else cares about your wellbeing?!

11) FinaLly, not worryin if someone else has shafted that puspus while she was out wit the girls
yeah , the worry will now be about counting how many of your friend are getting laid, while you are jacking off mercilessly.

the advantage of having someone beautiful honest trustworthy respectful caring and understanding to share your life with, outweight BY FAR being single.

yep you are wrong, it should read C'EST FINI

nice especially the french correction,am trying to learn the language on my own and I have not given much time to it this week, soon I should be buzzing francais.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Revolva(m): 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2012
El Guapo:

Now Is that the phucking reason why u wanna get a Gf? failure!

Dont need a Gf to Pipe a hole bruv - Desperate Asses are Out there Waiting patiently On the Road! wink

I beg help me tell the mugu - when gals plenty for town to control and pipe a hole ... All na d same jare na format just different -ok after spending so much on ur galfriend won't you poke her one day -is it not d same tin as payin an ashi to poke - some people sabi waste time to cure konji oo- who knows sef if the guy na mugu no 5 that keep payin and get notin in return.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Youngpo413: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
bennyraz: Interesting.. The day of konji go be ur judgement day grin
loooooooooooool
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Youngpo413: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
tosomaju: girls are like bitter pills, u just av to swallow one weda u lyk it or not.
They are man's greatest asset @d same time liability
They are the secret behind every successful and fraustrated man
They are man's joy and agony
Man can't do without them even though life promises to be better without them
They are the vehicle that drives man into the world and the plane tiat flys man out of the world
They come 2ur life, steal ur heart unarmed and u are happy 4 it.
They are not strong but can make the strongest man cry.
The irony of women can not be ova emphacise, but that's the beauty of it all.

All these will happen if u really love the woman,besides I will be the last person that will ever cry or even feel sad over a woman.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it / Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) / Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.