Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend (34532 Views)

21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / 13 Advantages Of Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by jarkata(m): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
Is good but one day somehow ur mother go bring one lepa come frm village,i want to carry my grand child i beg marry her
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by dammy1985: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
Girl friend? Mba... Wife? Yes @ the right time when am well established. I shall take my time to search for a wife material from good home . Not a girl looking for where to place her tent. Thank God for the grace of self - discipline & control to hold my body. I don't spend my money on a useless girl, waste my time visiting, don't wake @ nite thinking of any girl but my future.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by brownlord: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
timilehin007: Yea A̶̲̥̅♏ single and happy with it, Tђξ main problems with our ladies are they are not contended with what their boy friend have the moment things starts not to be going well as it was then Tђξ guy becomes incompetent are worthless. If possible not to marry for life i wouldn't mind truth cux our ladies are way too devilish.

you talking out of frustration, as for me THIS MY HEART NA TO PUMP BLOOD, NO BE TO LOVE ANY YEYE WOMAN...i Bleep them men, tht what they meant for, giving yourself to love, that bondage i keep getting them down till when God says i can have any for keep, they are the same

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
Beowulf: Hmmmm. Interesting arguments from both schools of thought (To be single or to be in a relationship). I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Some people have done well single and for them why change the winning formula? For others they have done well with their relationships being a huge positive factor and they dread the idea of ever being single again. Yet for some others they are going through personal hells either as single folks or hitched folks.

By the way most of the arguments from the singles camp were aptly captured in this song "Don't you trust me?" by Tupac Feat Dido

can you pls define "some people have done well alone"?! many of the arguments from these guys are just because they ended up with the wrong person.....and they are taking such failed r/ship to genralize their cases. being with an ashewo will NEVER be better than being with a loving caring trustworthy respectful honest open minded fun GF. if they ended up with the wrong girls, then they should blame the said girl, not all r/ship.

we all should decide and define what kind of r/ship we want in our lives, but the points these guys brought clearly show that they just want their cakes and eat it too, cant work. they want a gf to hand over the toto whenever they desire yet dont want her to be emotional or attached (like them ashewos). they want to be free to fukc anyone they want without their GF caring. makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Sagytarius(m): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
tobechi20: So haw d u satisfy urself sssixualy??
mojo cool
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2012
@OP

You have a point.

Men who were grea never attached significance to women. In fact, many were single till the end. Exceptional woman that can add real value is very hard to come across these days.

All in all. Fear women.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
bennyraz: Interesting.. The day of konji go be ur judgement day grin
there r men who live perfectly without sex....now i ask, do u date just to have sex
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by francis247(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
tooboss: all this talk about not having a girlfriend is the begining of going gay! i love women and i have vowed to have as many as possible before i get married!
hmmmm... so you've vowed to complicate your life as much as possible you get married.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
Olodostein: @OP

You have a point.

Men who were grea never attached significance to women. In fact, many were single till the end. Exceptional woman that can add real value is very hard to come across these days.

All in all. Fear women.

Guys take this...voted up!
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by kinsab(f): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
having a babe that really luv's you give's joy and it make's you feel like a real man/guy pussy never control you again after enjoyn with ur babe u will focus and it helps u to knw what womens is all about! guy plz luk for a gal and manage it will help you knw how to manage ur family in future. oshee....
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by francis247(m): 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
tooboss: all this talk about not having a girlfriend is the begining of going gay! i love women and i have vowed to have as many as possible before i get married!
hmmmmmm... So you've vowed to complicate your life as much as possible before you get married.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Jaykizz(m): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
patsucess: 1 Can sleep well
2 Can save time and money
3 Need not worry about how you look
4 No missed call at midnight
5 No need to activate special schemes
6 No need to recharge twice a day
7 Can talk to all girls
8 The most important of all is you can tag this to all.

I m proud to be single.

Guys if you have more advantages. Please share.

I'v seen n read dis mor dan 10tyms. U dint evn add urs, u only did wat we kal: copy-n-paste.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
LesbianBoy:
Are u sure ur not a playbuoy U sound like one o! See ur nairaland handle sef ''pro01''! I sure say u for don play them girls tire wink

For where. See you my Oga wey dey talk. . .before dem 'crown' you Lesbianboy, you no know wetin e mean? You're so proficient in the game to the extent that you even manage to conquer lesbians! No mean feat if you ask me.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by NeuroBoss(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
olawalebabs: Dont forget you will also have a blank,empty mind. grin grin grin
I can percieve a blank-minded person here. I don't have a girl friend and I'm loaded and I know it.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by emsquare(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2012

LOL!
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by fabj1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
Infact d word is freedom. U'll jst b free.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Orikinla(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2012
It is abnormal not to have a girlfriend.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
fab.j:
Infact d word is freedom. U'll jst b free.

yes exactly........free to spend holidays by yourself when all your buddies are with their own partners, free to go out by yourself when all your buddies are with their GFs spending a romantic night in, free to pound that eba and cook that egusi soup by yourself, free to sing and scream at the top of your lungs in your EMPTY home, free to dream about having a great girlfriend, lol!
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by member479760: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
Poster get out of the self-servicing join the progressive society to become a complete human-being.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by emmax2alfa: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
Jboogie912: Relationships aint about sex... You could get sex from anywhr u want.
I aslo believe being single makes u more focused... And making important and life moving decisions with out having anyone to consider.. Like if u get a job away from home, u myt have issues tryna make up ur mind and all if you r in a relationship, esp when ur partner isn't understanding

Great! Thanks for this reply,it made all the difference.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by komek(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
patsucess: 1 Can sleep well
2 Can save time and money
3 Need not worry about how you look
4 No missed call at midnight
5 No need to activate special schemes
6 No need to recharge twice a day
7 Can talk to all girls
8 The most important of all is you can tag this to all.

I m proud to be single.

Guys if you have more advantages. Please share.
I just pity this guy,
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Aybank: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
cedaraustine:
na wao,do u knw of d consequences of mas turbation?
grin grin grin[b][/b]
wat r d consequences
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
All this cook cook thing is just out of it...Maybe she cn be a companion...Or the sex part....But I can cook my own meals...buy my own foodstuff in the market...Prepare wat I like...Cooking isn't difficult...At worst u'll hustle and work to make enuff money to eat out....Pple just keep talkin abt cook cook cook....I tell u say I dey find cook?
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by kalufelix(m): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
okeyxyz:
^^^
loser trying to find some positives in being a loser.
wake up man, there's none. better go & learn how to socialize with women before you become permanently damaged.
so a single guy is naw a loser??...chai...SMH 4 u
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by awesomet1(m): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
AJJ:
Its possible. Try it out. Cuz women are devlish, marry @ 65! U would v gained more experience to deal with them ......
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Meeky(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
d concept of 'girlfriend' has bn taken taken too far to mean 'sexmate', 'bedfrnd', 'sexpartner' etc, by many ppl. as far as i am concernd,i av girlfriends wt boundaries,no strings attached n strictly platonic,also boyfriends.d opportunities ar dea 4 me to do n undo,but restricted by d Creator who says dont fornicate. d only advtg i gain is nt incurrin His wrath cos of disobedienc wc is d mother of al sins.d potent weapon of d devil nwadays against d youth is FORNICATION.truly,SEXKILLS,bth phy &spiritually
well said.it can't be said better than this.i duff my hat!
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by kalufelix(m): 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
Can sumbdy here give me a tangible reason why a guy btw d ages of 18-25 shud hav a gf??....because ah cant see any purpose other dan F.u. C. K whch is nat enuf reason 4 me.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by dowjones(m): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
druid06: There's no advantage of not having a girl for a relationship. The advantages the op gave is just totally ridiculous. I think this thread should be changed to disadvantage of not having a girl friend. I can personally tell you what you miss when you're not in any relationship since I'm currently single..

1) No one to talk to and there's feeling of loneliness
2) You don't get the latest gist about other people (tatafo)..lol..
3) No one to cuddle up on the bed or sofa watching late night movies
4) No date to take to a party or a club
5) No one to prepare your dishes and help you with common house chores
6) No intimacy ( You know what I mean ) (WINK!!)
7) No one to make your day or put a smile on your face
cool No text messages in the morning from your girl telling you how much she loves and misses you
9) No girl to make your friends jealous
10) and no girl to always piss you off..lol..

shut up there ! how many girls do what you listed? how many nigerian girls can hold a concrete conversation? how many girls can put a "genuine" smile on your face the way your boys do ? stupid woman wrapper ! I'm sure you are one of those nollywood watching boys that wears bodyhugs and gossips with girls on mundane issues. ode
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2012

Now Is that the phucking reason why u wanna get a Gf? failure!

Dont need a Gf to Pipe a hole bruv - Desperate Asses are Out there Waiting patiently On the Road! wink

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
komek: I just pity this guy,

He gave Concise Reasons why itz Cool to remain Single and Datz Wisdom!

Much berra than U that foolishly keeps Sending N750 MTN Card to a Street Gurl that would in turn desert u for a Bloke that owns a Range Rover Sport! Get Wise Son wink
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
dowjones:

shut up there ! how many girls do what you listed? how many nigerian girls can hold a concrete conversation? how many girls can put a "genuine" smile on your face the way your boys do ? stupid woman wrapper ! I'm sure you are one of those nollywood watching boys that wears bodyhugs and gossips with girls on mundane issues. ode
Lol.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by EMPERORZIMUS: 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
Having a babe and ah mean a real babe hu loves u is fulfilling,cos you would always have some 1 to share with, talk too and be happy togeda.with your girl friend your secrete are beta kept if you don't break her heart and you r sure of 1st class advice from her. So broda change ur mind set women r wonderful[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? / How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.