Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" (19863 Views)

Was I Wrong To Reject His Money? / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" / I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by r231(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2012

1 Like

Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by girlking(f): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2012
Donpuzo:

@Poster. You and GirlKing are the reason guys disrespect and treat girls in the wrong way. If you dont like a guy, why should you stick around him, or accept gifts from him, pretending to have feelings for him.

You better repent and focus on achieving better assets for yourself, rather than rely on your beauty or looks to rip guys of their hard earned money.

@Girltask. Go to hell with your beauty. The earlier to desist from your scam attitude which you think is a sign of wisdom, the better for you. What is the fundamental difference from you and the contractor, who collects money without delivering. Prostitution is prostitution, whether you eventually sleep with the guy or not! A simple home training from your retarded mum would have helped.

Hehehehehehe I laugh in short hand. Ok let me treat your f+uk up you said 'PROSTITUTION IS PROSTITUTION, WHETHER YOU EVENTUALLY SLEEP WITH THE GUY OR NOT!' prostitution where did you get this idiotic definition from?
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Idowuogbo(f): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
jhydebaba: Ghen Ghen!!! Osheeee maami, je ko mo (let her know). Birds of the same feather #shior
Jhydon! Pass me odeku abeg! I wan flush dis oracle pikin. Tani Egun ton le were gan sef! She must gentle. cool

3 Likes

Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by jhydebaba(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

*NL Attendance*
jhydebaba... Present sir! (we don see you)

Bros, just take a look at urself

girl king:

Attendant, Oya clap for yourself as it is a title.

girl king:

Attendant, Oya clap for yourself as it is a title.

Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by DExplorer1: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2012

2 Likes

Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2012
Pls be civil. . . I hate hiding posts!
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Idowuogbo(f): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2012
kai! my pikin to don land!

Goodosky activated# grin grin cool
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
Idowuogbo: kai! my pikin to don land!

Goodosky activated# grin grin cool

Hey Mami, just sent you a mail. Holler back.
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Idowuogbo(f): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
fresh_dude: Hey Mami, just sent you a mail. Holler back.
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by girlking(f): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
MR MICKMEN: girl king is not a prostitute she is a karuwa (ashewo in hausa)

Bigo leave me o! Please
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by nonesense: 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
[quote author=kamdyjenny]There is this guy I met some years back, he is single has a very comfortable job. In fact, let me tag him rich. He claims to like me but I know he just wants to have sex wit me. And I, on the other side, do not like this boy at all, not minding the amount of money I always get from him. The funniest thing is, like the higher the amount he gives me, the higher my dislike for him grows. Right now he is inviting me to PH dis weekend for a treat; it's sure we will lodge in the same hotel room, and I don't want to have sex with him...

Please your advice is needed. How do I go about this when I finally get to PH to see him? Because me I wan go flex oh.[/q Na only God go know how Bad your pussy go be? you neva know self maybe na you the guy dey use to make his money..you no go understand now till you rot on earth..ASHAWO! shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by cheikh: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2012
sexyval
Everybody dat has commented here ,u are all idiots ,y are Nigeria girls acting like LovePeddlers ? Ona dey crase ! Blame it on d societal norms dat give little regards as to how d females fare,parents don't give daughters money bc wat d hell go fed for urselfs like others,women don't inherit property, they are always victimised in every aspect of life,how else can an undergraduate fed for themselve ?,as for d men ,u all disgust me , must u take advantage of every female ?,u have no idea how hard it is on d part of a female,u idiots!

@ ^^ Are Nigerian women the most disadvantaged females in Africa/world? Why is it that Nigerian females have this unsavoury reputation "very mercenary" amongst African/black women? Are they so wretched or what undecided? Somehow I blame the gullible Naija men who seem to be easily dazzled/taken in by silly idle not so attractive females.
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
@OP, SMH
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2012
cheikh: sexyval

@ ^^ Are Nigerian women the most disadvantaged females in Africa/world? Why is it that Nigerian females have this unsavoury reputation "very mercenary" amongst African/black women? Are they so wretched or what undecided? Somehow I blame the gullible Naija men who seem to be easily dazzled/taken in by silly idle not so attractive females.
I find it difficult to wrap my head around the desperation my brothers exhibit just to get laid. I mean it's sickening to say the least. 419ERS, Yahoo Boys, Politicians, Armed Robbers, and their ilk are the ones most guilty of this behaviour. It just goes to show what kind of people they are, and that they lack strength of character at the very least.

Me, I take pleasure in disappointing any babe that thinks she can milk a kobo out of me. Not that I have ANY to spare anyway.
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Gen2jaynee: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
girl king:

I am very certain the monkey you revered to in your post is your self. Display my picture? You wish! The reason you want me to put my pic is so u can day dream about me.. My answer is no! ask that fool u quoted to meet u up u ppl seem to be of like minds, he will be able to upgrade your idiocy level and den since u obviously can't afford girls u guys can do each other, goat.
wow....z dis d best you can offer.......y wasting u talent on NL...wen u can b locked up in a cage(ZOO)..where pple will pay b4 de watch you display.......*go get a life n stop placing adverts on dis page
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Gen2jaynee: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Come, u dey mad? Its bad enough u in support of something extremely dangerous,and u hia still hyping like some cursed witch.U pretty? Medusa was cute 2 ya no! I dey look u since, no wake me o! O fori gba gate ni?
Madam?.....leave dis COW of a girl..wen no get work..make she stand for bus stop de wait d next online..she never jam..until dem use her for sacrifice to appease d gods of employment.....but wait o IDOWU? dis cow of a girl..her head go cause more umemployment..infact she z a waste product...even if u recycle her brain ko ni si se.....@Girlslave e lo sun ni nu microwave ki brain e warm up
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Gen2jaynee: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2012
girl king:

Do you speak English cos I don't speak yoruba, wat ever u said to me I wish it back to u in double fold. All I did was express my view on d topic and some jobless amebos like you started to attack me when I did not talk to them. Is this not a forum to express your view on issues. Was I suppose to Silently accept the insults?
(if u notice I didn't cause u a fool cos I am trying to understand if it ignorance or stupidity that is your problem, from ur next post I will know do well to enlighten me)
@IDOWU.awwwww....dis girl ti fori gba rocki'oooo @girlSLAVE ashewo no de shame..so we aint suprised dat ur fellow ashewo posted dis trash n u ar here 2 ginger her dead spirit ........ashewo? its 7pm already...betta go work b4 dem go grap ur customers from you....time na Money OLEOSHI
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by cheikh: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
fresh_dude
Me, I take pleasure in disappointing any babe that thinks she can milk a kobo out of me. Not that I have ANY to spare anyway.

@^^ It is very sad that Nigerian men also have unsavoury "habits" with naija women which makes it almost symbiotic indeed.

Well, you do have some qudi to spare grin grin. You are Naija na wink
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by frederal(m): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
Asset-pussy. Nawao! Enough bombardment
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by xyoung: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
@girl king; frm ur comment, u sound like sm1 in secondary skul or at most year 1 in d univ..my advice, study hard, work on ur english and build a solid career for urself
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by ikkkkk: 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
Watch your back girl. You might get yourself in trouble if you do that τ̲̅ȍ him. Many girls in past have been bathed with a bucket Φf acid aπϑ poo because Φf this act. Be warned.
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
cheikh: fresh_dude

@^^ It is very sad that Nigerian men also have unsavoury "habits" with naija women which makes it almost symbiotic indeed.

Well, you do have some qudi to spare grin grin. You are Naija na wink
You sound silly.
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by xyoung: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
Most guys in Nigeria are jus retarded..I blame d guy for givin d Op a wildcard outta poverty....98percent of girls on Nairaland will do exactly d same thing so girls no need criticizn ur mate
I don't understand why u have to go on a spendin spree 4a girl u aint sure of
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Idowuogbo(f): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2012
xyoung: Most guys in Nigeria are jus retarded..I blame d guy for givin d Op a wildcard outta poverty....98percent of girls on Nairaland will do exactly d same thing so girls no need criticizn ur mate
I don't understand why u have to go on a spendin spree 4a girl u aint sure of
Well... Thank God I made d 2% den! undecided
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by girlking(f): 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2012
Gen2jaynee: wow....z dis d best you can offer.......y wasting u talent on NL...wen u can b locked up in a cage(ZOO)..where pple will pay b4 de watch you display.......*go get a life n stop placing adverts on dis page

*yarns* dry! Next!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? / Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me / You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.