Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" (19862 Views)

Was I Wrong To Reject His Money? / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" / I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by girlking(f): 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2012
Gen2jaynee: Madam?.....leave dis COW of a girl..wen no get work..make she stand for bus stop de wait d next online..she never jam..until dem use her for sacrifice to appease d gods of employment.....but wait o IDOWU? dis cow of a girl..her head go cause more umemployment..infact she z a waste product...even if u recycle her brain ko ni si se.....@Girlslave e lo sun ni nu microwave ki brain e warm up

Hehehehehehe, fi mi le(hope I'm correct) I don't have strength to laugh. y so serious na? u dey Yap my comments now any attack on me u join. Hehehehehehe. calm down its just a social network. I'm sure ur throwing anger tantrums right now at your house scattering d chairs and table. Hehehehehehe
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by girlking(f): 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
Gen2jaynee: @IDOWU.awwwww....dis girl ti fori gba rocki'oooo @girlSLAVE ashewo no de shame..so we aint suprised dat ur fellow ashewo posted dis trash n u ar here 2 ginger her dead spirit ........ashewo? its 7pm already...betta go work b4 dem go grap ur customers from you....time na Money OLEOSHI

Are you naturally this slow or are you working hard at it? Did you not see al d times I said I was not a prostitute or do u not realise it means the same thing as ashewo? I was just being honest, most girls attacking me have done similar things to what d op is doing. even d guys are like d guys in d story (no offence meant) minus u ofcourse as u must first feed yourself
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
Hmmmm I don finally silence d ayangba! Sumborri shout hallelujah.... cool
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by r231(m): 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
This chick still dey hia undecided kiss

Thank God I am a Finns grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by uglyBetty1(f): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2012
The babe still dey here dey reply. I hope she has received enough advise, it is now left for her to decide on what to do. Ada agwa ochi nti na agha esu (They no dey tell the deaf and dumb say war don start)

Go and do what your hearts tells you. I wish you luck.
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by girlking(f): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2012
Idowuogbo: Hmmmm I don finally silence d ayangba! Sumborri shout hallelujah.... cool

Hallelujah!!!.......... You've made your first achievement for d day! I am sure u are dancing azonto right now. dont go and get a life, o?
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by girlking(f): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Come, u dey mad? Its bad enough u in support of something extremely dangerous,and u hia still hyping like some cursed witch.U pretty? Medusa was cute 2 ya no! I dey look u since, no wake me o! O fori gba gate ni?

Do you speak English cos I don't speak yoruba, wat ever u said to me I wish it back to u in double fold. All I did was express my view on d topic and some jobless amebos like you started to attack me when I did not talk to them. Is this not a forum to express your view on issues. Was I suppose to Silently accept the insults?
(if u notice I didn't cause u a fool cos I am trying to understand if it is ignorance or stupidity that is your problem, from ur next post I will know do well to enlighten me)
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by stpat1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
and you are not ashamed to come say it here. Your father yansh, Na your papa work the money for am? you poverty stricken piece of rag.
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by seedord247(m): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
***following***
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
@Girltask.

Should i give what is meant for sound minds to a dog, or a cheap whore?

After you give an answer to the above, then i would tell you the judicial and statutory blessing to the legal doctrine i stated.
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by anitank(f): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
girl king: ajoms85I you're really naive! How can she be the one to pay for the tp?

people like u and jenny are the reason why they don't take nigerian girls seriously. Must u depend on a man for evrytin? Why don't u go out there and see wat other ladies are struggling to achieve, anuofia! Do u even have a degree? I doubt because if u do, u wont be looking for a man to pay ur tp to visit him and den 'flex' u. Close ur dirty legs and get useful, bi.tch!
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by victorD3: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2012
There is nothing like a runs girl, Ashawo na Ashawo and there is nothing like pay master because maga na maga.
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Gen2jaynee: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
girl king:

Are you naturally this slow or are you working hard at it? Did you not see al d times I said I was not a prostitute or do u not realise it means the same thing as ashewo? I was just being honest, most girls attacking me have done similar things to what d op is doing. even d guys are like d guys in d story (no offence meant) minus u ofcourse as u must first feed yourself
eyahhhh z dat how u talk 2 ur BFrnds...so sowie u ar goin nut(s).....*2 d wastebin..NEXT
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by MariaGoretti: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2012
victorD3: There is nothing like a runs girl, Ashawo na Ashawo and there is nothing like pay master because maga na maga.
Runs gsal na d baptismal name......looool
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Karamy: 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2012
mrkels: If you want to flex then go and get a job and flex yourself. If you can't, then open your legs for him. So you think he ll just flex you because you are you abi? PS: the more he gives you money the higher he dislikes you too because he's not getting returns. This attitude you have has made lots of men loose respect in women and women such as your self have no value in our eyes, after all, shey na flexing you want? How much can you spend? Come and flex and I would wound your. As simple as ABC.
niz one! She be ash, she no get work abeg drop ur num so dat guy in d hous go also flex doz kpo to kpo to wen dey in btwin ur legs chip atikul!! grin
mrkels: If you want to flex then go and get a job and flex yourself. If you can't, then open your legs for him. So you think he ll just flex you because you are you abi? PS: the more he gives you money the higher he dislikes you too because he's not getting returns. This attitude you have has made lots of men loose respect in women and women such as your self have no value in our eyes, after all, shey na flexing you want? How much can you spend? Come and flex and I would wound your. As simple as ABC.
niz one! She be ash, she no get work abeg drop ur num so dat guy in d hous go also flex doz kpo to kpo to wen dey in btwin ur legs chip atikul!!
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by girlking(f): 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
anitank:
people like u and jenny are the reason why they don't take nigerian girls seriously. Must u depend on a man for evrytin? Why don't u go out there and see wat other ladies are struggling to achieve, anuofia! Do u even have a degree? I doubt because if u do, u wont be looking for a man to pay ur tp to visit him and den 'flex' u. Close ur dirty legs and get useful, bi.tch!

I have never and will never support depending on a man for 'everything' but that does not mean if he has plenty of money to spend and he is willing to spendit(after I have told him in plain English that I am not interested in him) and a girl is willing to eat it I would not support it, the things guys do to girls who act like fools are despicable and borders on inhumanity.why are All of u are here criticizing sum1 4 eating a lil money freely offered. I can never support prostitution, all I'm saying is what is wrong in accepting gifts? So if it were u travelling to go and see a guy(in dis case she barely likes) you would pay ur tp? Chai!!! I am begging to find it very difficult not to call u Ode. now, inbox ur number to these guys yabbing me, it is your type they are looking for. MUGUS to take and play football with
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by yinkalink(f): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2012
Badosky go easy oo
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by r231(m): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
kamdyjenny: There is this guy I met some years back, he is single has a very comfortable job. In fact, let me tag him rich. He claims to like me but I know he just wants to have sex wit me. And I, on the other side, do not like this boy at all, not minding the amount of money I always get from him. The funniest thing is, like the higher the amount he gives me, the higher my dislike for him grows. Right now he is inviting me to PH dis weekend for a treat; it's sure we will lodge in the same hotel room, and I don't want to have sex with him...

Please your advice is needed. How do I go about this when I finally get to PH to see him? Because me I wan go flex oh.

@girlthingy

Can you please show us where the op said that she told him that she is not interested in him undecided undecided

According to her she knows clearly that he wants sex and she continue taking money from him and still decide to go and flex in PH

So if you don't mind can you please enlighten us undecided
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
@Girltask.

You have answered the questioned i asked and also you went further to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that you are a dog and so i don't forget to add a myopic whore

Whenever you manage to get off the shackles of your mental delusion, do well to ask for what is well meant for humans!
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Idowuogbo(f): 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
yinkalink: Badosky go easy oo
My baby!

Miss u plenty....
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by girlking(f): 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
Gen2jaynee: eyahhhh z dat how u talk 2 ur BFrnds...so sowie u ar goin nut(s).....*2 d wastebin..NEXT

So in your dillusion ur imagining ur self to be one of 'my bfs'. sorry to bust ur bubble even if I became a cheap slot searching for clientele(which will never happen) you won't make the cut. Bt since I am a decent girl willing to help a daydreaming countryman I would advise you go and sleep or don't you have work to do tomorrow?
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by girlking(f): 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2012
r231:

@girlthingy

Can you please show us where the op said that she told him that she is not interested in him undecided undecided

According to her she knows clearly that he wants sex and she continue taking money from him and still decide to go and flex in PH

So if you don't mind can you please enlighten us undecided
Ode,
I said... and I explain if it were me that is what I would have done do u now grab or do u want it translated to your native tongue?
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by r231(m): 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
girl king:
Ode,
I said... and I explain if it were me that is what I would have done do u now grab or do u want it translated to your native tongue?

Aburo....where did I call you names from what I wrote

I am trying to be civil with you here so take ya time o

Who are you calling ode

Aye n se e ni.....like seriously

Na wa o
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2012
r231:

Aburo....where did I call you names from what I wrote

I am trying to be civil with you here so take ya time o

Who are you calling ode

Aye n se e ni.....like seriously

Na wa o
U seriously exchanging words wiv some lab specimen? U get time o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? / Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me / You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.