Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,760 members, 7,837,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? (10235 Views)

Poll: Is it?

Yes: 21% (7 votes)
No: 78% (25 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: / Coming To The Uk: Is It Easier To Come To Uk As A Spouse Than As A Student? / Why Cant Benin Be More Like Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 12, 2007
Hellosela. Defender of UK I hail you. Always complaining. Let me tell you Nigerians are jokers but to evident outsiders you would probably see their jokes as insults. You better get on with your life because people are laughing at you. tThis is just a joke, geddit?
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by EloSela(f): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2007
almondjoy:

See them oh! shocked Becuase I keep una quiet? cheesy

Ugly British people with rabbit teeth! cheesy Abeg make una go find braces take "gather" una teeth and stop spitting on people sitting across the table while you are eating in restuarants. Una even get am for "freckles" with tufts of hair in the middle scattered all over your butts! You look just like your cartoon characters in comic books.

Dirty people who only shower at night to save time every morning, since everyone has to queue up to go to the "loo" in the morning--one toilet being yanked with some kind of chain by the side to flush(them colonial toilets). Running out of the house with the same undies every morning--stinking up the whole place. Always scratching here and there like you have fleas. We have seen you guys with solidified "lip worms" and dried sputum across your cheeks as you dash for the tubes to your various destinations in the mornings. Smelling mouths! grin

Come on clearrrrrrrrrrout of here- you bloody london foggers! I say y'all should be quiet or we send more of you to Iraq. Ewu Blairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs like y'all! angry Remember when Georgie Bushie says Jump you jump! Awon follow follows!

Uncle Alabi--no make me vex oh! I just dey respect you as ma elder! angry

Except Siena of course!

That Elosela don wake up--make I dey go! grin

Did you forget to take your medication or something because seriously you are coming across as someone who is bi-polar!
You have yet to say anything intelligent in this thread in any way shape or form and so I think it is save to say in your case that you do not know $hit about the UK! Obviously when you visited you spent 100% mingling with the JJCs and illegals in Peckham or would that be Thamesmead eating amala and stockfish and that is why you mistakenly thought you were back in Nigeria. Or did you also forget to take your meds during that trip?

Godwin1:

Narialand the great i hail oh , wonder they say never end , truely indeed as i have really come to understand it even more better as i read from one topic to another on this site especially as the poster of this tread fight so hard pass her message clear to everyone of us who care to read through, abeg my sister rest your case for there are much better things you can do with your time because it seem to me you forgot that you are just a national insurance number to the uk government (citizen or non citizen),

anyway you guys make my day,

I know you are trying to remain mutual but this is the travel section and not politics so no need to bring up the UK government. When people on here big up the US and Nigeria I don't see you in there telling them to rest because they are just seen as another statistic in the eyes of their perspective government so why would you do so here?

I also think it is silly to actually respond to a thread to tell someone that they must have better things to do with time spent on a public message board. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a healthy debate; further more I am just responding to the many denigrative and demeaning posts posted on here about my home city.

Siena:

Elo! Elo!! Elo!!! Blimey, I haven't laughed so much on this board! Cat-sized rats, giant-sized cockroaches! Jeeze!! You're really funny, I read your posts from beginning to end (no skimming) and honestly, you've made my day, tears are running down my face!

Sheez! grin cheesy grin cheesy

I am glad I made you laugh. lol @ myself.

But honestly, the sheer nerve of some of these people here was just too much. Lagos being an advanced London?, please. As I said before if Nigeria was better run and structurally sound it still would, in no shape or form resemble or be like the UK, but more so America.

Abeg all Nigerians planning to leave Nigeria should just go to America straight because the one JJC and illegals who have more or less ruined areas like Peckham and Thamesmead are more than enough already. We don't need them coming here and badmouthing things that the government for Nigeria can not provide at home.

Furthermore, US Nigerians who have been to the UK but only stayed and mingled with other Nigerians,did Nigerian things and ate Nigerians foods you are literally fooling yourself if you actually think you 'experienced' London if all you can say is that it is an extension of Nigeria.

It beggar's belief that people from all over the globe have visited London from Hollywood stars, world politicians to the common man all who see London as a world class city but only a Nigerian will say that it is another Nigeria. I doubt that stars like Madonna and nearly 60,000 other Americans who live in London think it is an extension of Nigeria. P.Diddy had some very unflattering things to say about Nigeria when he visited but even he was reported to be looking for a property in London. Again I sincerely doubt he would do that if he thought it was another Nigeria. Just goes to prove that many of the comments made against my home city are completely unjustified and misconstrued.

ok, end of rant! lol

Abedisi:

Me grandma once told me a story and it goes like this, "Their use too be a rich white man and he had a bird he really cared for.The bird was spoilt and well feed,but still the bird was not satisfied and longed to go back home, on this memorable day he said to his loving rich friend oom his oom(home is home). The rich man was sad and decided to bug the bird and let him have his freedom. The rich man later went on a search for his good friend and he found him in a dirty environment and he was looking hungry but he was glad to be home"

Where is your home? Lets be proud of who we are and not where we live,

Thanks Abedisi

I make no apologies for being a Londoner.

I am a Londoner and proud of it. All respect due to the land of parents(Nigeria) but wherever I am in the world I will always be a Londoner at heart and so it is who I am.
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by dapsycool(m): 8:17am On Dec 12, 2007
Uk ma ass, the ratio of agbero's in the Uk is increasing daily. You should be comparing UK wiv South Africa,another Country wiv many desperate Nigerians, not USA, not even Ireland.
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by EloSela(f): 8:23am On Dec 12, 2007
stillwater:

Hellosela. Defender of UK I hail you. Always complaining. Let me tell you Nigerians are jokers but to evident outsiders you would probably see their jokes as insults. You better get on with your life because people are laughing at you. tThis is just a joke, geddit?

Hellosela

People are laughing at me?ok-o!
It doesn't bother me as much as it would probably bothers the $hit out of you. And I would concede that they are [b]indeed[/b]probably laughing at you for foolishly feigning to know the thoughts and feelings of the several tens of thousands of people who post here on NairaLand. grin
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2007
apparently some people take NL too seriously. You'd almost think it was their father's living rooms the way they feel they just have to respond to every bit of sarcasm.
Thank God chill pills are now OTC medications.
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by scambater(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2007
Davidylan you must type faster than me because I was just about the same thing. The girl has to respond to every post, it's like she has not moved from this thread all day.
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2007
EloSela:

Did you forget to take your medication or something because seriously you are coming across as someone who is bi-polar!
You have yet to say anything intelligent in this thread in any way shape or form and so I think it is save to say in your case that you do not know $hit about the UK! Obviously when you visited you spent 100% mingling with the JJCs and illegals in Peckham or would that be Thamesmead eating amala and stockfish and that is why you mistakenly thought you were back in Nigeria. Or did you also forget to take your meds during that trip?

I know you are trying to remain mutual but this is the travel section and not politics so no need to bring up the UK government. When people on here big up the US and Nigeria I don't see you in there telling them to rest because they are just seen as another statistic in the eyes of their perspective government so why would you do so here?

I also think it is silly to actually respond to a thread to tell someone that they must have better things to do with time spent on a public message board. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a healthy debate; further more I am just responding to the many denigrative and demeaning posts posted on here about my home city.

I am glad I made you laugh. lol @ myself.

But honestly, the sheer nerve of some of these people here was just too much. Lagos being an advanced London?, please. As I said before if Nigeria was better run and structurally sound it still would, in no shape or form resemble or be like the UK, but more so America.

Abeg all Nigerians planning to leave Nigeria should just go to America straight because the one JJC and illegals who have more or less ruined areas like Peckham and Thamesmead are more than enough already. We don't need them coming here and badmouthing things that the government for Nigeria can not provide at home.

Furthermore, US Nigerians who have been to the UK but only stayed and mingled with other Nigerians,did Nigerian things and ate Nigerians foods you are literally fooling yourself if you actually think you 'experienced' London if all you can say is that it is an extension of Nigeria.

It beggar's belief that people from all over the globe have visited London from Hollywood stars, world politicians to the common man all who see London as a world class city but only a Nigerian will say that it is another Nigeria. I doubt that stars like Madonna and nearly 60,000 other Americans who live in London think it is an extension of Nigeria. P.Diddy had some very unflattering things to say about Nigeria when he visited but even he was reported to be looking for a property in London. Again I sincerely doubt he would do that if he thought it was another Nigeria. Just goes to prove that many of the comments made against my home city are completely unjustified and misconstrued.

ok, end of rant! lol

Thanks Abedisi

I make no apologies for being a Londoner.

I am a Londoner and proud of it. All respect due to the land of parents(Nigeria) but wherever I am in the world I will always be a Londoner at heart and so it is who I am.

I may have visited London a couple of times and I have never gone to your flea market at this Peckham you keep mentioning.  Heard about it but, thankfully never visited that area.  All my siblings live over there because they feel it is an extension of Nigeria and takes a bus stop to hop in and out of Nigeria.

About the medication thing--thankfully I am not there yet.  I suggest you get a physical first to see if you may qualify for some yourself--for your case may be hopeless and you may need "shock therapy"!

What else is there to do in London than attend Owambes with matching shoe and bag from your selfridges or is it Liverpool street--bend down pick joints? That is why it is like Nigeria--where people live "fake" lives!

Amala spots?  Yes--I have been to a few in London since it is a "bukkateria" of a city.  Frankly--if your so-called London is like that--no need to even venture any further into austerity surburbs.  You probably live in Brixton yourself with your coin meter electricity system/water system.  Look, face it--your UK is very backward compared to other developed countries.  Of all the countries in Europe I have visted--France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Germany to mention a few--That your UK full of Arsenal hooligans and the likes just sucks! First class grafitti agberos!!!!--Smearing feces all over the walls and highways without shame[--in the name of spray paints.  I will relocate to Ireland first before I consider your gaddem UK of a place!

I don't need to remind you that UK is the chief headquarters of 419--with that your timber-legged ugly queen when no wan gree die!!! All you and your royals do is go around signing treaties, looking for colonies all over the world to hold at ransom for 99 years while you sit on your retarded behinds reaping where you did not sow.   Proffesional Colonial Masters. Could not try that in America--The Boston Tea Party was the last type of tea the Americans were willing to entertain you with and send you back on your "Mayflower" with all your ex-convict and religious hook-nosed puritans!---NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION! Does that ring a bell.  Blood sucking thieves!  You are busy hiding all Ibori's loot and Alamieyesegha them loot and want us to believe that you are saints.  Awon Oles!  Jobless Yahoozee--royals!

Always collecting taxes around the world--Lazy people!  How would you appreciate what hard work is all about?  Yes we like to work 80 -100 hours a week so we can live the quality of life we want instead of sponging off others like blood suckers.  With all the money you steal from all your subjects around the world----you still remain the ugliest of all Eurepeans.  Dirty people! We may be thigh rubbers here--but we are "BIG AND BEAURRIFULLLLLLLL"! cool

See someone talking of healthy debate! grin You woke up from your cemetary nap and started this thread of US this and US that.  Who wants to live in UK for heaven's sake!  When Yugoslavia is more palatable! cry

WHY DID YOU NOT STICK TO YOUR OWN THREAD? The title clearly states---"The Uk is Just Like Nigeria" According to who?

May I remind you that your "Fergie"only lost all her weight with Jenny Craig over here or is it Weight Watchers and now looks like a human being!

Please do not send us any more beef from your cattle rearers over there.  Keep your "Mad Cow" disease to yourselves over there! Infact, it looks like you were possesed by the disease before you started this thead!  MUMU!
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by EloSela(f): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2007
dapsycool:

Uk ma ass, the ratio of agbero's in the Uk is increasing daily. You should be comparing UK with South Africa,another Country with many desperate Nigerians, not USA, not even Ireland.

Please. There will never be as many Nigerians as they are in the UK as they are in the US. I repeat Black people are less than 2% of a population of 60million. That 2% includes Nigerians,other Africans and Caribbeans. We have been less than 2% for years now and so it is not increasing at all.

In the states Black people including Nigerians are nearly 13% of 300million. Do your sums. There must be at least 1 million Nigerian indigences in the US, not to mention the ones who were born in the US. This is compared to less than I would say not more than 400,000 in the UK.
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by EloSela(f): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2007
@Davidlyan or whatever you are called, all in the name of fun and games. If you think arguing on message board is in an indication that someone takes a message board seriously then you need to take a chill pill!

@Scambater, You are still here? By the way I am at work earning money, There are some people who work all day on PCs and as this is my thread I feel obligated to reply to everything sent to me, what are you doing?
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by EloSela(f): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2007
almondjoy:

I may have visited London a couple of times and I have never gone to your flea market at this Pekham you keep mentioning. Heard about it but thankfully never visited that area. All my siblings live over there because they feel it is an extension of Nigeria, ,

*yawn*

The lady doth protest too much- William Shakespeare
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by scambater(m): 8:50am On Dec 12, 2007
@ Elesela.

Kind of funny but I'm at work too, "swing shift" my dear you not the only one that has to work to earn money. And thank God I don't work on PCs cause that's the most boring job IMO sad
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2007
EloSela:

*yawn*

The lady doth protest too much- William Shakespeare

Sorry--Make that Edgar Allan Poe!  We do not read ugly bearded retarded poetry over here--in prehistoric English Languages over here!  Why are you yawning? cheesy No back up?  I thought you could write pages? undecided

Brixton Brat! kiss  Now let us have some peace with your stupid London Fog of a Brain!
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 12, 2007
lol this thread is fast degenerating into a farce. One cant be far from the truth if he assumes an adolescent is involved.
MY thread?  grin When did we start buying threads here? Someone wipe the sleep off my face.

How many times are people going to regale us with this "i am at work earning money" tale as if the rest of us are busy at peppersoup joints drinking palmwine all day?

Elo relax, its a forum and you will get tons of opposing posts. It is NOT your thread, the site belongs to Seun and pls spare us the obsessive desire to reply to every fullstop with unecessary vitriol. Give it a break pls.

We've heard, London is synonymous with heaven . . . what else do we need to know?  undecided
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by EloSela(f): 8:54am On Dec 12, 2007
scambater:

@ Elesela.

Kind of funny but I'm at work too, "swing shift" my dear you not the only one that has to work to earn money. And thank God I don't work on PCs cause that's the most boring job IMO sad

I actually agree with you, re:boring. Why d'hell do you think I can find time to be on here?, lol Well at least I am still earning money while I get my rant on, grin
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by EloSela(f): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2007
davidylan:

lol this thread is fast degenerating into a farce. One can't be far from the truth if he assumes an adolescent is involved.
MY thread? grin When did we start buying threads here? Someone wipe the sleep off my face.

How many times are people going to regale us with this "i am at work earning money" tale as if the rest of us are busy at peppersoup joints drinking palmwine all day?

Elo relax, its a forum and you will get tons of opposing posts. It is NOT your thread, the site belongs to Seun and please spare us the obsessive desire to reply to every fullstop with unecessary vitriol. Give it a break please.

We've heard, London is synonymous with heaven . . . what else do we need to know? undecided

Er, excuse me David but why the sour grapes? We all know that it is Seun's forum which he has opened up to the world. When I said that it was my thread I meant of course that I had started it. A figure of speech which is self-explanatory so why you would take that to mean something else is kind of weird. If I hadn't you wouldn't be in here with your pretentious self trying to act smart.

If I want to reply to every response to me I don't see why or even how that could bother you so much, after all as you said it is just a public forum. I am new here but I thought it was good manners to respond to people who had taken the time to reply to me.

My response about earning money was just to let scambater know that even though I was mucking about on a PC here it doesn't mean that I am not at the same time doing something worthwhile. Why again would you take that to mean that I thought everyone else was incapable? Could that be some insecurities coming to the fore?

As I said take a chill pill because as you said it really is not that serious!
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 9:06am On Dec 12, 2007
EloSela:

I actually agree with you, re:boring. Why d'hell do you think I can find time to be on here?, lol Well at least I am still earning money while I get my rant on, grin

Which work?  Council flat pensioneer!  Probably in your MEDALION "black" taxi at Heathrow or Gatwick looking for passengers! Or shovelling snow outside some public bathroom/tube station! Or spraying your grafitti all over the walls of your neighbourhood!
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2007
EloSela:

Er, excuse me David but why the sour grapes? We all know that it is Seun's forum which he has opened up to the world. When I said that it was my thread I meant of course that I had started it. A figure of speech which is self-explanatory so why you would take that to mean something else is kind of weird. If I hadn't you wouldn't be in here with your pretentious self trying to act smart.

If I want to reply to every response to me I don't see why or even how that could bother you so much, afterall as you said it is just a public forum. I am new here but I thought it was good manners to respond to people who had taken the time to reply to me.

My response about earning money was just to let scambater know that even though I was mucking about on a PC here it doesn't mean that I am not at the same time doing something worthwhile. Why again would you take that to mean that I thought everyone else was incapable.

As I said take a chill pill because as you said it really is not that serious!

yawn
wake me up when the meaningless rant is over.
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by EloSela(f): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2007
almondjoy:

Sorry--Make that Edgar Allan Poe! We do not read ugly bearded retarded poetry over here--in prehistoric English Languages over here! Why are you yawning? cheesy No back up? I thought you could write pages? undecided

Brixton Brat! kiss Now let us have some peace with your stupid London Fog of a Brain!

The lady doth protest too much

Are you saying that J Edgar is responsible for that quote, LOL! Now I know for sure that my thread had unwittingly attracted the rantings of a severely demented individual.Either that or all that quality education in the Good ol' US of A has been wasted on you. tut-tut! Obviously you have nothing constructive to say so that is why you have desperately resorted to name calling.Keep on responding like a poodle sha because this the last response you will get from me.
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by EloSela(f): 9:17am On Dec 12, 2007
davidylan:

yawn
wake me up when the meaningless rant is over.

Nice one! But you are still here reading this response? How pathetic!, grin *chuckle*
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2007
EloSela:

The lady doth protest too much

Are you saying that J Edgar is responsible for that quote, LOL! Now I know for sure that my thread had unwittingly attracted the rantings of a severely demented individual.Either that or all that quality education in the Good ol' US of A has been wasted on you. tut-tut! Obviously you have nothing constructive to say so that is why you have desperately resorted to name calling Keep on responding like a poodle sha because this the last response you will get from me.

Which quote? Like Billy the Goat Shakespeare was responsible for yours!  Now you are dialoging with demented folks? What does that make you? undecided We may talk funny with our less than perfect Queen's English--but with that we will gladly lead you by the nose to Iraq to die for us--whether you like it or not.  With all your education, illiterate Bow-Wow-Cow-Boy Bush can still tell your country what to do!  

Constructive my foot!  I thought your UK was superior even in madness? cheesy---When you were talking of giant rats and multi-racial cockroaches in Harlem where you visited, you were having a wonderful time.  Yes!  Buzz off and next time get a cure for your mad-cow disease before you start a thread like this.  Don't mess with the US of A I tell you. wink  You might be the UK but I am the US of A!  Three letters are more powerful that 2!  Next time pick on someone your own size like BF--2 letters---Burkina Faso! kiss

Happy Holidays--Yahoo Royale!!!!!
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by scambater(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2007
@ Elosela

you sure do have a lot to say, shocked shocked keep it up though it's attracting attention to your thread. And the next time you in Dallas, let me know so I'd take you around the city or even take you to a Cowboys game because it seems to me you em seem the best Texas has to offer.
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2007
Yeah! HELL-HOE-SE-LLER!!!!!--don't mess with Texas either!  You will go to jail if you so much as show up with your grafitti spray can in your luggage!  We do not tolerate such "soccer mentality" of hooligans over here!  Bush Brixton Brat!

Adois Amigos! kiss--Ma pleasure--always!
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by aloib(f): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2007
i don piss for body,
thread gone wrong, lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by mrpataki(m): 10:55am On Dec 12, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin Nairaland and its crazy threatrics.

Now it is UK -Vs- US! grin grin

Peckham -Vs- Brooklyn! grin

Who is the Elosela of a person sef?

Almondjoy, you don meet your match oh lipsrsealed

But seriously there is nothing so fanciful with the UK. It is just simply ok to me. A well coordinated society, but making it an haven of glory and splendor is ridiculous.
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by EloSela(f): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2007
scambater:

@ Elosela

you sure do have a lot to say, shocked shocked keep it up though it's attracting attention to your thread. And the next time you in Dallas, let me know so I'd take you around the city or even take you to a Cowboys game because it seems to me you em seem the best Texas has to offer.

Thanks for the offer. I have actually stayed in Texas for a few month during uni years.
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by EloSela(f): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2007
mrpataki:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Nairaland and its crazy threatrics.

Now it is UK -Vs- US! grin grin

Peckham -Vs- Brooklyn! grin

Who is the Elosela of a person sef?

Almondjoy, you don meet your match oh lipsrsealed

But seriously there is nothing so fanciful with the UK. It is just simply ok to me. A well coordinated society, but making it an haven of glory and splendor is ridiculous.

Do you personally know everyone on this board? Sorry I am at a loss as to why you would ask who I am?

You do have the right to your opinion sha but is it is only ridiculous when ones bigs up their home country which happens to be the UK but not so with Nigeria or the US? I don't get it.
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by mrpataki(m): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2007
EloSela:

Do you personally know everyone on this board? Sorry I am at a loss as to why you would ask who I am?

You do have the right to your opinion sha but is it is only ridiculous when ones bigs up their home country which happens to be the UK but not so with Nigeria or the US? I don't get it.

The rate at which you reply every post in this topic is remarkable. grin

Yeah I have a right to my opinion, same as well confers on you, but dont always put the cart before the horse when talking about the UK in comparism to anyother country in the world. As to it been the extension of Naija, it is partially true though. tongue
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by EloSela(f): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2007
mrpataki:

The rate at which you reply every post in this topic is remarkable. grin

Yeah I have a right to my opinion, same as well confers on you, but don't always put the cart before the horse when talking about the UK in comparism to anyother country in the world. As to it been the extension of Naija, it is partially true though. tongue

Ah right. Please don't tell me what to do though or how to think though. In my world view the UK doesn't remotely resemble Nigeria in any way shape or form. Obviously the Uk you experienced was completely different from mine for you to come to conclusion that it is an extension of Nigeria.
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by mrpataki(m): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2007
EloSela:

Ah right. Please don't tell me what to do though or how to think though. In my world view the UK doesn't remotely resemble Nigeria in any way shape or form. Obviously the Uk you experienced was completely different from mine for you to come to conclusion that it is an extension of Nigeria.

What part of my tenses did you not get right? I stated it is partially an extension not in totality. Where in Nigeria have you been, Sapele? undecided
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by EloSela(f): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2007
mrpataki:

What part of my tenses did you not get right? I stated it is partially an extension not in totality. Where in Nigeria have you been, Sapele? undecided

Whether partially or totally, I still disagree with your perspective. However, you are entitled to express your opinion as I am mine. Just don't get mad when I do me! grin

Lived in Sapele, visited Benin, Warri and Lagos as well as several other small villages in Delta State. Looking forward to visiting Abuja and Kano.
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by mrpataki(m): 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2007
Mad for wetin? grin I can come up with thirty reasons why the UK is an extension of naija. cool Will that get you mad? tongue

Make sure you have almondjoy as your tour guide when visiting those places next. cheesy cheesy
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by EloSela(f): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2007
Siena:

Wow, I just love this thread!

Militia and Elo, love you both! kiss

Thanks Babes! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) / Arik Air Management Addresses Fuel Scarcity Issue, Loses $9m / Hotels Close To Walter Carrington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.