Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? (10234 Views)

Poll: Is it?

Yes: 21% (7 votes)
No: 78% (25 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: / Coming To The Uk: Is It Easier To Come To Uk As A Spouse Than As A Student? / Why Cant Benin Be More Like Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by awonboiz: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2007
@almodjoy

what is your wahala sef
are you do only one here undecided, or do you think you are the only person wey be globetrotter embarassed

haba, na yankee mesef de stay but I no make mouth kiss

IKA KU GI EN O! wink
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2007
awon boiz:

@almodjoy

what is your wahala sef
are you do only one here undecided, or do you think you are the only person wey be globetrotter embarassed

haba, na yankee mesef de stay but I no make mouth kiss

IKA KU GI EN O! wink

I have already left you a message on your own thread in the Health section so go and cure yourself from your scabies before you type one more letter on Nairaland ok?  What is your facination with me? shocked Just come out and say what you want from me, since you have made it a duty of yours to pursue me all over Nairaland, with your "itching sweet scalp"!  Dirty boy!

You sef dey yankee?--Congratulations from escaping from Sapele too. How you go make mouth when you still dey illegal dey hide for one chinese restaurant basement washing dishes for Oklahoma? cheesy Just try and make Elosela see reason so she can be set free from her "frustrations"!

Are you Elohor?
Abi na Elosela? cheesy

What can you contribute to the topic BTW?  OLODO!
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by awonboiz: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2007
@almondjoy

just let the poster express herself freely and stop getting personal with her, since it seems na u be the only ILLEGAL LEGAL wey de yankee sad
so what? allman for nairaland don sabi say na yankee u de, wetn be ya probs sef embarassed

You this LOUD MOUTH kiss
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by sexxxxy(f): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2007
I've been reading this thread since it started and i was too weak to reply with the ignorant coments i saw here,but i've managed to garner enough strength,

@ Almondjoy,
I'm thinking u've just been kidding and you're just pulling Elosela legs with those dumb comments,if u werent ,then you're a very ignorant person,Comments like,6 people sharing a toilet,ugly uk people,nigerians in uk can't work in an office,transport system sucks,selfridges a naija outlet (r u serious?)e.t.c are just so dumb,i can't even imagine that an adult can utter that out,even if u ve never been to the uk,u still can't be that stupid

let me address those 6 points
1.6 people sharing a toilet,are u telling me there are no houses in USA with a family of six sharing a bathroom,i mean it just depends on who you're,if u can't afford it then thats what u'll end up with,houses me i'm used too are 2 bed 2 bath,3 bed 3 bath e.t.c u can check the link,  http://www.rightmove.co.uk/    ,so
u have an idea,if u want a 10 bath house,its right there,as long as u can afford it

2.Nigerians in the uk can't work in the office,that has to be the dumbest,a lot of nigerians i know are in the IT industry(i'm sure thats office abi?)to have an idea of how much they earn,go to www.Jobserve.com    (to help u out,type business analyst for roles and select contract type and u can see.

3.Transport system sucks,hmmm yeah the tube aint all that,but its still effective apart from rush hour and overcrowding but i guess that happens in every busy city.i personally don't take the tube,i take the boat to commute to work
daily,and it can't get better, check out, http://www.thamesclippers.com/home/

4.Selfridges a naija outlet(now thats just retarded),Selfridges the store?i'm speechless,i'll just help u with the link, http://www.selfridges.com/

5.and ugly people in the Uk, it just gets dumber and dumber,now i don't have any link to help u out with that one ,other than u have to come to the uk yourself

and for all of u attacking Elosela about her defending her country,y shouldnt she,shes a british citizen,no matter how you're goin to look at it,she has the passport so what does that make her?when she travels,she goes over to the british section not stand in other countries,and shes prioud of it so get of her case,i love Uk and i also love USA,but don't just come here and think everyone wants to leave because many people don't ,,yeah some people relocate to the US just like people over ther relocate to the uk, its up to the individuals,

ok i'm waiting for comments like y are u defending other ppls country,because that's the dumb shit people in here come up with ,
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by awonboiz: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2007
@sexxxxxxxxxy

;Dabeg tell them jare
thanks for being the referee kiss
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2007
awon boiz:

@almondjoy

just let the poster express herself freely and stop getting personal with her, since it seems na u be the only ILLEGAL LEGAL wey de yankee sad
so what? allman for nairaland don sabi say na yankee u de, wetn be ya probs sef embarassed

You this LOUD MOUTH kiss

Are you her yansh piece?  This is a fun and yappies section so get a grip of your self and enjoy the jokes here.  Proud of my loud mouth BTW---It has got me to places your "sweet itchy" arse can never get to--Now--BUZZ OFF!

awon boiz:

@sexxxxxxxxxy

;Dabeg tell them jare
thanks for being the referee kiss

Awon "follow follow" boiz! Which wan you contribute? Always hiding in other peoples' shadows! What is your own contribution to the topic besides being Elosela's yansh piece for farting stinking, hot air around this thread?
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2007
OMO!!!!! People get time o. see plenty plenty grammar.

Awon Boiz, how far??
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2007
sexxxxy:

I've been reading this thread since it started and i was too weak to reply with the ignorant coments i saw here,but i've managed to garner enough strength,

@ Almondjoy,

I'm thinking u've just been kidding and you're just pulling Elosela legs with those dumb comments,if u werent ,then you're a very ignorant person,Comments like,6 people sharing a toilet,ugly uk people,nigerians in uk can't work in an office,transport system sucks,selfridges a naija outlet (r u serious?)e.t.c are just so dumb,i can't even imagine that an adult can utter that out,even if u ve never been to the uk,u still can't be that stupid

6 people sharing a toilet,are u telling me there are no houses in USA with a family of six sharing a bathroom,i mean it just depends on who you're,if u can't afford it then thats what u'll end up with,houses me i'm used too are 2 bed 2 bath,3 bed 3 bath e.t.c u can check the link,  http://www.rightmove.co.uk/    ,so
u have an idea,if u want a 10 bath house,its right there,as long as u can afford it

2.Nigerians in the uk can't work in the office,that has to be the dumbest,a lot of nigerians i know are in the IT industry(i'm sure thats office abi?)to have an idea of how much they earn,go to www.Jobserve.com    (to help u out,type business analyst for roles and select contract type and u can see.

3.Transport system sucks,[/b]hmmm yeah the tube aint all that,but its still effective apart from rush hour and overcrowding but i guess that happens in every busy city.i personally don't take the tube,i take the boat to commute to work

4.[b]Selfridges a naija outlet
(now thats just retarded),Selfridges the store?i'm speechless,i'll just help u with the link, http://www.selfridges.com/

5.and ugly people in the Uk, it just gets dumber and dumber,now i don't have any link to help u out with that one ,other than u have to come to the uk yourself

and for all of u attacking Elosela about her defending her country,y shouldnt she,shes a british citizen,no matter how you're goin to look at it,she has the passport so what does that make her?when she travels,she goes over to the british section not stand in other countries,and shes prioud of it so get of her case,i love Uk and i also love USA,but don't just come here and think everyone wants to leave because many people don't ,,yeah some people relocate to the US just like people over ther relocate to the uk, its up to the individuals,
ok i'm waiting for comments like[b] y are u defending other ppls country[/b],because that's the dumb shit people in here come up with ,

Sorry honey--USA is my country too and I am Proud Nigerian-American citizen too-  IT IS MY "GOD BLESS THE USA" freaking country too--that is why I am defending it.  Elosela is from[b] Sapele London [/b] and I am from Agenegbode New York!  So what is your point?

Please may I remind you that the topic of this thread is "Is UK just like Nigeria"?--Elo "Ki lo N'shele" decided to drag my beloved USA into her gripe sessions here and I dutifully defended it like a proud American. cool

Please do not derail this topic more than it has already been--thanks to "Madam--Eliza Dolittle"!!! When you are ready to accept that the UK is just like Nigeria----then you can call me and I will be glad to attend to your concerns.  Till then any topics about the greatest of the greatest US of A is off limits to all including you!

Gosh! All o' Y'aaaaal London phockers excuse me London foggers think alike. Can never stick to any topic without drifting away in senile ambivalence.

Happy Holidays! kiss

J-eerio!
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Reverend(m): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2007
How anybody can compare a shithole like Lagos with anywhere in the UK is amazing  undecided undecided undecided

Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2007
Let Elosela who started the topic tell you who started the "Chicken Little" story! tongue  I think Adeboye ministered to her on Sunday night with the revelation! kiss

he he he he he he he he he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! grin Laff wan kill me oh! See mumu wear HIV-Positive Tee Shirt dey waka about in Pride. The height of illiteracy in UK excuse me, in London excuse me terribly--I mean Nigeria!!! cheesy
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by EloSela(f): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2007
awon boiz:

@almondjoy

You this LOUD MOUTH kiss

You be betta person! grin grin grin grin

Don't mind that Olodojoy.
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by EloSela(f): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2007
sexxxxy:

@ Almondjoy,

1.6 people sharing a toilet,are u telling me there are no houses in USA with a family of six sharing a bathroom,i mean it just depends on who you're,if u can't afford it then thats what u'll end up with,houses me i'm used too are 2 bed 2 bath,3 bed 3 bath e.t.c u can check the link, http://www.rightmove.co.uk/ ,so

2.Nigerians in the uk can't work in the office,that has to be the dumbest,a lot of nigerians i know are in the IT industry(i'm sure thats office abi?)to have an idea of how much they earn,go to www.Jobserve.com (to help u out,type business analyst for roles and select contract type and u can see.

3.Transport system sucks,hmmm yeah the tube aint all that,but its still effective apart from rush hour and overcrowding but i guess that happens in every busy city.i personally don't take the tube,i take the boat to commute to work

4.Selfridges a naija outlet(now thats just retarded),Selfridges the store?i'm speechless,i'll just help u with the link, http://www.selfridges.com/

ok i'm waiting for comments like y are u defending other ppls country,because that's the dumb shit people in here come up with ,

Thanks for the support sis! cheesy cheesy cheesy

AprocoJoy is definetly not correct in the head. It must really burn her up that there are Nigerians who are very successful and doing extremely well in the UK.

Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2007
EloSela:

You be betta person! grin grin grin grin

Don't mind that Olodojoy.

Where you dey hide since?  I still have not seen your own house oh! grin

Be careful--don't get too close to "awon itchy scalp boiz".  His scalp itches "sweetly"!--Or you gunna catch something

EloSela:

Thanks for the support sis! cheesy cheesy cheesy

AprocoJoy is definetly not correct in the head. It must really burn her up that there are Nigerians who are very successful and doing extremely well in the UK.

I am all for your "Black Maria" success in the UK!  Just accept that it is an extension of Nigeria--representing third world nations really and masquerading as a G-8 international member village on paper only! kiss  Just NEVER compare it to my US--na there wahala go burst oooooooooooooh! cheesy

Kai!  What an insult! angry
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by EloSela(f): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2007
The Uk is nothing at all like US. It's better!

The US is just like Nigeria with nearly 2million Nigerians there and counting compared to only 400,000 Nigerians in the UK.
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by mrpataki(m): 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2007
@ almondjoy,

Every thread I have visited today, you just make idiots to keep hyperventilating over nothing. Abeg put am for your siggy that you are the queen of sarcasm cheesy Be like say, your name dey give some peeps cyber-agro cheesy tongue

Some peeps no understand what it means to be sarcastic at times. tongue
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by cuteNhot(f): 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2007
JESUS!!!!!!!
after reading a few line of these people comments
I am of the mind that Nigerians in general
view America and Britain as the promised land.

They continue the sellout.
below is a Jamaican ghetto, yes! a ghetto in Jamaica.

Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by mrpataki(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2007
cute_N_hot:

JESUS!!!!!!!
after reading a few line of these people comments
I am of the mind that Nigerians in general
view America and Britain as the promised land.

They continue the sellout.

Wetin Jesus do for this matter? undecided
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2007
mrpataki:

@ almondjoy,

Every thread I have visited today, you just make idiots to keep hyperventilating over nothing. Abeg put am for your siggy that you are the queen of sarcasm cheesy Be like say, your name dey give some peeps cyber-agro cheesy tongue

Some peeps no understand what it means to be sarcastic at times. tongue

Sometimes I wonder why some people show up on Nairaland at all. undecided  I have the greatest laff when I come here.  So my dear mrpataki--let those who want to have high blood pressure be ma guests.  I am sure most are already on anti-hypertensives.  Everything na serious matter.  Well let me use them to keep my own blood pressure down while I have a good laff--always.

I really wonder how some people made it through primary and secondary schools if they got that far at all!  Welcome back mrpataki--errrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you get plenty messages for political section oh! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

EloSela:

The US is just like Nigeria with nearly 2million Nigerians there and counting compared to only 400,000 Nigerians in the UK.

Elosela, can I come and spend Xmas holidays with you? tongue I would like to meet you and see where you live. Or do I invite you? Please honour ma request. cheesy
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by mrpataki(m): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2007
almondjoy:

I really wonder how some people made it through primary and secondary schools if they got that far at all! Welcome back mrpataki--errrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you get plenty messages for political section oh! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I dey go to the politics section now! tongue cheesy cheesy Let me go and see how my morons are doing today. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by dtwsola(m): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2007
EloSela:

Considering that the US is more than 5 times the population of the UK, that would mean that would mean there are equal no of Nigerians per capita.
And not to mention that the US has many metropoltan areas Naija people flock to while most Nigerians in the UK  end up in London. which would mean your beloved London is actually more like Nigeria than anywhere in the world.

EloSela, you have bitterness issues. I'm guessing some Nigerian American got under your skin which inspired your silly rant. Grow up. Why are you getting bent out of shape because someone said something about your precious UK, a country which you are not even a native of. I personally would not want to live in the UK, I like my life here in the States, and I know for sure the UK could not offer me a similar standard in my chosen profession. Perhaps it's the opposite for you. Good for you that you like your life in the UK. But for you to get so emotional about trivial matters makes you appear immature.

Seems you are suffering from Napoleon complex and jealousy issues. Sorry that the US gets more props than your country.  Deal with it!   
You can't blame people for  prefering the diversity of climate, people, jobs, that  can be found in the US as opposed to the UK.
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Reverend(m): 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2007
Britain is a blessed nation. The British are special, the world knows it, in their innermost thoughts, all Nigerians know it.

Britain is the greatest nation on Earth. It is every Nigerians dream to live in Britain, the King of nations and the nation of Kings cheesy cheesy cheesy

If only Britannia still ruled Nigeria it would not be such a cesspit of filth, criminals and utter dispair cry

Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Dreloaded(f): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2007
I see that Reverend had a jump start on the holiday drinking
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by mrpataki(m): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2007
D-reloaded:

I see that Reverend had a jump start on the holiday drinking

Abeg leave the Reverend alone oh. He still having a hang-over from his sepe overdose cheesy
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Dreloaded(f): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2007
Ok he's forgiven, How are you pataki  tongue
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by mrpataki(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2007
D-reloaded:

Ok he's forgive, How are you pataki tongue

Pataki is doing well and fine tongue Seeking for the sole of your sneakers cheesy cheesy
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by mrpataki(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2007
Siena:

Welcome back, Mr Pataki! How's Funkybaby, she hasn't graced Nairaland for a long time.

Your highness! She was on the forum I think yesterday. How you doing? And preparation for Christmas? Almondjoy has been making me crack my ribs all day. grin grin
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Ebaby2: 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2007
I went to UK 3yrs ago to visit my aunties, oh my gosh at first i thought it was Naija until oh say these white people, and then was when i realize I was London.

That place is too boring for me, their dressing is terrible, and everything there is just bad.

My bother lives in UK all his life, but he decided to come up here like 2yrs ago to celebrate his bday, i swear he didn't want to go back grin grin grin grin.

America is a place to be kiss kiss kiss God Bless America grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, this place sweet no be small
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2007
dtw_sola:

Considering that the US is more than 5 times the population of the UK, that would mean that would mean there are equal no of Nigerians per capita.

And not to mention that[b] the US has many metropoltan areas Naija people flock to while most Nigerians in the UK  end up in London.[/b] which would mean your beloved London is actually more like Nigeria than anywhere in the world.

EloSela, you have bitterness issues. I'm guessing some Nigerian American got under your skin which inspired your silly rant. Grow up. Why are you getting bent out of shape because someone said something about your precious UK, a country which you are not even a native of. I personally would not want to live in the UK, I like my life here in the States, and I know for sure the UK could not offer me a similar standard in my chosen profession. Perhaps it's the opposite for you. Good for you that you like your life in the UK. But for you to get so emotional about trivial matters makes you appear immature.

Seems you are suffering from Napoleon complex and jealousy issues. Sorry that the US gets more props than your country. Deal with it!  
You can't blame people for prefering the diversity of climate, people, jobs, that can be found in the US as opposed to the UK.

Elo-ki-lon-shele!!!!---Did you hear that?

@dtw_sola

Over to you!  Knock 'em dead!!!!! Take no hostages! cheesy  Can't you see that all the pictures she has been showing us have not one single black person in it---INN-I-NIT? cheesy  After London--Nigerians cannot survive oh.  No ese-eron for Leeds or Wales or Cardiff!--All those redneck areas! grin  Them go just die finish! cheesy  No amala or ewedu?----O ti oh! grin  This Nigerian Brits have to be near some kind of Indian store to prize "fowl legs" in buckets to make soup oh!

Tell her to show us London proper not Buchkingham palace!!!! 

Yes, she sounds very sexually frustrated for lack of a good climate.  You know the Naija dudes over there na so so jibiti full them blood.  419 king pins!!!  So so "ODU" them sabi for that area!  So she has to make do with her grafitti pencils till she can find a permanent solution to the problem. The Naija dudes over there are too busy running after jammo girls over there to pay people like her any mind--for too much fasting and praying!

Elosela come yankee land let us hook you up with a real dude!--Very "akatarized"!  Not "jammorized"!.   Leave all those Naija-turn-Lucky Dube-Jammo dudes alone! cheesy

@Reverend

Please remove that colonial hungry looking flag down! angry  The flag wo wo like the people in the UK! cheesy
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by awonboiz: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2007
@almondjoy

na now i sabi say u really get time, na u seun do dis forum for, thank God for that smiley
otherwise whose house u wan waka to go pokenose for yankee .na drop dem go drop you
MRS LOUD MOUTH grin

OH!!!u don even include your state of origin there, i b tink say na New York u go put undecided
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2007
E-baby:

I went to UK 3yrs ago to visit my aunties, oh my gosh at first i thought it was Naija until oh say these white people, and then was when i realize I was London.

That place is too boring for me, their dressing is terrible, and everything there is just bad.

My bother lives in UK all his life, but he decided to come up here like 2yrs ago to celebrate his bday, i swear he didn't want to go back grin grin grin grin.

America is a place to be kiss kiss kiss God Bless America grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, this place sweet no be small

Tell me about it!  You know they only have Argos there for some meaningful shopping.  Anytime my sublings come over here, they spend a whole week at "Walmart" or "Costcos"--not sleeping or taking a bath!   They shop and shop and shop.  Just Walmart oh?  I cannot dare take them to the Outlet malls for fear that they might have seizures. They will just go mad!  Infact I have to always rent them a coporate apartment/with taxi to shuttle them around, so they can be offloading their rubbish till they leave--not to dirty ma house with all the junk they accumulate.  Come see them for international airport with excess luggage of junk.  From spoon to cooking pots--them go buy am! cheesy  Poor people. When I travel over there nko? I pack a lot of junk--Ebay does not have peace till I leave America. Na so so order by mail them go dey order. Wristwatch, Ipod, Cds, movies --gosh! Name it. Like the Uk na some concentration camp. Thank God for the Indians over there. That place would have been unlivable!!! 

When I go to UK--I do not even shop there.  Look at one made in China look alike dress--they will tell you 100 pounds=$200 dollars.  

Go to the grocery stores--you cannot even buy milk or sausages.  Everything tastes funny.  In your life do not even try to eat "Chinese food"!  You will just die!!!  Infact, just forget any kind of restuarant--no only tea you go recognize!

Gosh what a place!!!!
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2007
awon boiz:

@almondjoy

na now i sabi say u really get time, na u seun do this forum for, thank God for that smiley
otherwise whose house u wan waka to go pokenose for yankee .na drop them go drop you
MRS LOUD MOUTH grin

OH!!!u don even include your state of origin there, i b think say na New York u go put undecided

Common Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap! cheesy  What is your business?--LICE HEAD!!!! No go baff the jigga comot when dey crawl for ya arse!  People from New York are typing, you from Oklahoma bush dey type too?  I no blame you at all!
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by awonboiz: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2007
@almondjoy

so u de there? shocked
sorry o, u still de work?
which levels grin

happy holidays grin wink kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) / Arik Air Management Addresses Fuel Scarcity Issue, Loses $9m / Hotels Close To Walter Carrington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.