Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland (25077 Views)

Army Begins Investigation Into Killing Of Pro-biafra Agitators. / Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators / Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Willzkid(m): 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
Jambsupport: 1) IFIHEARAM
2) BILLYONAIRE
3) BEAF
4) D-EXPLORER
5) WEREPERI

Please add your own list, make we know them.
Make una come help me see
dis kain strong head pikin
Jmaine e no chop
Seun e no chop
Mandelaguy e no chop
E say e want BEAF

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ubandire(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
dayokanu: MandelaGAY

Off course we all know the Abacha apologist.FOOL
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
van bonattel: Yeah! Just got my own fresh air laptop today, freshly issued with enough subscription to last me till 2019. Good feeling of being among the paid guys.
Welcome on board dude, emmm..who's giving serial number there? Yeye people

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ubandire(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2012
superior1: where una leave wadosky and the very Laptop 15, dedeike?

When the cat is away the mice will play,INFERIOR fellow.thought I've put u to bed.Weak coward.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by raystanley(m): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
ifihearam: So being a patriot now amounts to GEJ paid agent abi?
No problem,I now understand what's going on here now,those that supports buhari or tinubu are logical while we the "patriots"that supports the president are clueless.
No wahala
God dey

Integrity group
JOMRA
Jonathan Must Rule Again
YOUR COMMENTS IS ALREADY TAGGED IRRELEVANT. NA THE SAME PEOPLE BE THIS. FOOL FOREVER!!
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ifihearam: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
SEUN I saw you last on this thread before it made frontpage, why promoting arrant fallacy? Now it's clear that YOU are the leader of the Anti-GEJ squard on NL. I think you need to get more busy and stop celebrating pseudo-threads.

Nice observation
Seun I go discuss ur mata with the presidency and a committee will be set up to that effect headed by. Hmmm maybe myself and billionyaire
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ifihearam: 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
raystanley: YOUR COMMENTS IS ALREADY TAGGED IRRELEVANT. NA THE SAME PEOPLE BE THIS. FOOL FOREVER!!

You are a fool
I don't like calling people fools
Moderator see this fool trying to make me call him a fool so I can be banned again abi?
Ok I will not answer this mumu
Am sori
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ubandire(m): 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
alaoeri: Among all BEAF own is obvious, he don't even hide it.

Have u hidden ur own hatred for Gej?coward
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by dayokanu(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2012
Ifihearam

Ubandire

2 Likes

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by bluejeff(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
And the point of this thread is ?
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by edicolove: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
edicolove: I spent a few minutes actually contemplating whether to post on this thread because I consider this far beneath me. But in the end I opted to post and this is it.

I am a member of many fora around the internet and this is the most silly, despicable affront to freedom of speech I have ever seen. Completely shameful and a final indictment on the opposition. It really exposes the opposition as intolerant bigots and partisan in a despicable way. This will go down as the most unintelligent thread not just on NL but on the Internet that I have ever seen. It can't get lower than this. That the MODs put this on the front page is an indictment on NL and I promise to spread this around the internet to show the true colors of the Nigerian opposition. This is the best weapon ever in the hands of the GEJ camp I have seen. This has just taken NL 6 years back as a platform for freedom of expression. This is 2012, not 1960! This is really sad! signing out!

Just to add. I have never seen a forum where the owners of the forum put up a thread to insult a certain group in its forum. This is the height of disrespect and intolerance. It is as bad as any form of racism. If you think these group of people don't deserve to be on your forum, you should just go ahead and ban them. Then you can have threads where everyone just insults GEJ unopposed. You can even make all the threads GEJ insult threads if you like. Afterall, it belongs to you.

If this is the tolerance level of the opposition, then Nigeria is doomed and I make a vow that I will never vote for them even if everyone else in Nigeria votes for them! You can't bully people to vote for you. This is anti-democratic

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ochukoccna: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Beaf and the Boys are not smiling.
Badt guy! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by dayokanu(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2012
It has to be noted too that e-dicklover and jmaine are trying their best to get into the 40 laptop squad

But it seemed that Beaf told them to work harder to be promoted into the elite 40

5 Likes

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by superior1: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
ubandire:

When the cat is away the mice will play,INFERIOR fellow.thought I've put u to bed.Weak coward.

C'mon dont be like this, be proud of what you do for a living atleast nobody is calling you thief. Standup tall bro grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by raystanley(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
ifihearam:

You are a fool
Moderator see this fool trying to make me call him a fool so I can be banned again abi?
Am sori
FOOL KEEP DISPLAYING, ARRANT NON-SENSE!!
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by raystanley(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
ifihearam:

You are a fool
Am sori
FOOL KEEP DISPLAYIN, ARRANT NON-SENSE
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by vanbonattel: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
Abeg who dey give us number, what my serial number, the air is very fresh!
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ubandire(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
edicolove: I spent a few minutes actually contemplating whether to post on this thread because I consider this far beneath me. But in the end I opted to post and this is it.

I am a member of many fora around the internet and this is the most silly, despicable affront to freedom of speech I have ever seen. Completely shameful and a final indictment on the opposition. It really exposes the opposition as intolerant bigots and partisan in a despicable way. This will go down as the most unintelligent thread not just on NL but on the Internet that I have ever seen. It can't get lower than this. That the MODs put this on the front page is an indictment on NL and I promise to spread this around the internet to show the true colors of the Nigerian opposition. This is the best weapon ever in the hands of the GEJ camp I have seen. This has just taken NL 6 years back as a platform for freedom of expression. This is 2012, not 1960! This is really sad! signing out!

What else do they ever do here?u've not seen o,my bro it's terrible.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Aikayy: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
@ OP, I understand ur frustration. Just get a boyfriend or buy a dog. [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by israelbenzion: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2012
Mandelaguy: God punish you and your gay likes! I have ignored you people,be careful.

Are u gay or not?

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ubandire(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2012
superior1:

C'mon dont be like this, be proud of what you do for a living atleast nobody is calling you thief. Standup tall bro grin grin grin grin

I've had to correct u So many times till I came to understand that u are very hard of hearing,seeing and understanding.u have never made any positive contribution on this forum,all u do is term people Gej hirelings for having opposing views,my bro everyone must not eke a living the way u do by being paid to trend falsehood.You are so inferior that u even acknowledged the fact by taking to a username of how u wanna be.Get a life bro.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by searay(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2012
You don't respect your leader(s) but you feel that you will be one tomorrow.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2012
Others are
www.nairaland.com/Dpeacemaker101 Registered on June10,2012 (Dpeacemaker101)
www.nairaland.com/mandelayguy registered on June 12,2012. (Mandelayguy)
www.nairaland.com/captainajama registered on June 12,2012 (Captainajama)
www.nairaland.com/zutchy registered on June 15,2012 (Zutchy)
www.nairaland.com/Dollarman101 registered on June 15,2012 (Dollarman101)
www.nairaland.com/pupita registered on June 17,2012 (Pupita)
www.nairaland.com/Mallamabdul registered on June 18,2012 (Malamabdul)
www.nairaland.com/Mekusnwa Registered on June 18,2012 (Mekusnwa)
www.nairaland.com/Bukkyade Registered on June 18,2012 (Bukkyade)
www.nairaland.com/TrueNaijaguy Registered on June 27,2012 (TrueNaijaguy)

6 Likes

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by mikeywise(m): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2012
I thought they are 40 laptops,but with what am seeing on this tread, they are more than that. Seems †ђξ 40 are really doing a gud job of recruiting more laptops b4 2015. they are just everywhere on this thread.

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ubandire(m): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
Billyonaire: [size=20pt]We are Billionaires, you wanna join the GEJ FRESH AIR CREW ? Contact me privately[/size]

Yea DUDE
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by tjadeba(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2012
Pukkah: The standards in Nigeria have fallen so badly to the extent that the quality of mercenaries and paid government agents is embarrassingly low. It is worrisome that such an awkward and inelegant group is the one that has been recruited to pour encomiums on the government. Generally speaking, the group lacks tact, style, and panache.

Rather than adopt the honourable way of defending their principal, master, and patron - President Jonathan, either by refuting the misconceptions about him (with facts) and/or regaling us with his achievements; these unthinking apologists and robotic minions resort to mudslinging, character assassination and outright lies. Whenever they are beaten at their game of shenanigans, they simply change their dirty antics by going for red herring and other diversionary tactics. In their folly, they totally forget that their master and patron is an elected official and so is and should not be immune from criticisms.

Curiously, there are several of these permanently-biased posters in circulation - no thanks to the battered economy which has produced millions of under-employed, unemployed and unemployable youths. For most of them, now popularly and derisively tagged ’40 laptop group’, their posts on this forum stand out in their unparalleled idiocy, unbridled partisanship, and unprecedented sycophancy. Again, for this group, their posts reek of all sorts of errors, which make you conclude that their recruitment process must have been as arbitrary and handled in the same manner in which their principal is running the country. This kind of development is not good for our country and it is a sad commentary on the general state of affairs which, ironically, they are stupidly defending.

One of them did have the misfortune to come across me days ago on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/994976/reps-threaten-impeach-president-goodluck/4#11531344. Faced with obvious defeat after intense walloping, he abandoned the thread and fled with his tail between his legs. This type of fleeing or volte face, after a woeful performance, is unflattering for a supposed mercenary. Such a person is too shallow, lily-livered, and unintelligent to engage unpaid, genuinely-concerned, and passion-driven citizens.

My word to this group, and their leader, is that they should up their game and conduct themselves in a respectable manner. We need intelligent and hard-hitting people as government spokespersons and not oafs, knuckleheads and common party hooligans. We need eggheads that can sift the constructive criticisms out of the millions against the Mr President and pass them on for possible review and implementation for the benefit of our country; and not unthinking robots who see the President as incapable of doing any wrong. We do not need jesters and thugs who only excel at hurling insults and readily manifest their ill-breeding whenever they are intellectually challenged or defeated.

Should they choose not to carry out their ‘jobs’ respectably or in a honest manner, they should realize that every action of man shall be repaid and rewarded. Those who sow the wind shall always reap the whirlwind.

Gba o! Pukka pie....wa sere!
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by superior1: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
Ubandire,honestly i dey feel your pains, being employed to educate an imbbecile is hard enof talkless of being employed to defend a morronic imbbecile. Eeyah, biko bro grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by str8talk1: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2012
@op,dat list is not complete wto one he-goat in d name of 'korrection'.

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by netghost: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
i am still waiting to see what GEJ has done wrong to deserve all the criticism he is getting .... Personally i think he is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria..#JustSaying
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Super1759: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2012
Abeg BEAF and co,I wan submit ma cv join una.make we make am 41 laptop men.I knw buhari is busy cooking counter plan on this
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by str8talk1: 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2012
searay: You don't respect your leader(s) but you feel that you will be one tomorrow.
wat a trash? Nonsense!
next...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit / Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Stop Calling Nigeria ‘Naija’ - NOA To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.