Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland (25027 Views)

Army Begins Investigation Into Killing Of Pro-biafra Agitators. / Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators / Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by dayokanu(m): 12:47am On Jul 26, 2012
jmaine: To the Ediots screaming "40" Laptops . . . . You are advised to do this ===> Cos, your desire to always run unclad on this forum will always be checkmated and quarantined . . .No laptop mantra will save your blushes . .

Balance is all that matters . . .

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by jmaine: 12:52am On Jul 26, 2012
dayokanu:

Take this . . . . . Fool . . .And don't forget to do this as well,cos you are useless to anyone. . .
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 12:53am On Jul 26, 2012
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by spartanian(m): 12:53am On Jul 26, 2012
@op pls add my username to d list
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Pataki: 12:56am On Jul 26, 2012
ifihearam:

Am disappointed in your submissions
Was nigeris ever free from corruption?
Under what dispensation has any president taken ardent steps against corruption other than GEJ. For the love of God he set up an independent body to investigate the biggest corrupt act in the hisory of nigeria headed by the foremost and respected nuhu ribadu who the whole world knows to be a strong crusader of dealing with corruption. What else do you want
Which president deemed it fit to look into the oil subsidy fraud that has eaten deep in to our economyonly Gej. And he will bring it to a logical conclusion.

The other problems you listed were all inherited and we can see improvements in all sectors. Thank you

In conclusion you should bury your head in shame to call him a retardeen and slowpoke yet he rules over you and your family and wht does dat make you pple? I leave dat question for my opponent to answer.
Where did I state Nigeria was free from corruption in my earlier submission undecided Ardent steps? Which direction - boy alinko steps you mean, three steps backwards, one step forward. cheesy

I am disgusted you mentioned Ribadu. Where is his report after over 60 days given to him to come up with his findings? Who are we fooling in this country? undecided

Fortunately, President Retardeen does not rule (which is not democratic term by the way) over me nor any member of my family. Get your brain out of those military years of slavery. The only thing I admire about GEJ is that, part of his idiocy fuels my PhD work.

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 1:11am On Jul 26, 2012
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ifihearam: 1:23am On Jul 26, 2012
Pataki:
Where did I state Nigeria was free from corruption in my earlier submission undecided Ardent steps? Which direction - boy alinko steps you mean, three steps backwards, one step forward. cheesy

I am disgusted you mentioned Ribadu. Where is his report after over 60 days given to him to come up with his findings? Who are we fooling in this country? undecided

Fortunately, President Retardeen does not rule (which is not democratic term by the way) over me nor any member of my family. Get your brain out of those military years of slavery. The only thing I admire about GEJ is that, part of his idiocy fuels my PhD work.

His idiocy fuels your PHd work you say!!!
Shame on you and the wasted funds spent on your education from childhooh till date
You are just an uncomprehendable bigot
Keep hating while we grow fat and he rules till 2019. Fool
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ifihearam: 1:24am On Jul 26, 2012
spartanian: @op pls add my username to d list

You are welcome
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 26, 2012
bayooooooo: Others are
www.nairaland.com/Dpeacemaker101 Registered on June10,2012 (Dpeacemaker101)
www.nairaland.com/mandelayguy registered on June 12,2012. (Mandelayguy)
www.nairaland.com/captainajama registered on June 12,2012 (Captainajama)
www.nairaland.com/zutchy registered on June 15,2012 (Zutchy)
www.nairaland.com/Dollarman101 registered on June 15,2012 (Dollarman101)
www.nairaland.com/pupita registered on June 17,2012 (Pupita)
www.nairaland.com/Mallamabdul registered on June 18,2012 (Malamabdul)
www.nairaland.com/Mekusnwa Registered on June 18,2012 (Mekusnwa)
www.nairaland.com/Bukkyade Registered on June 18,2012 (Bukkyade)
www.nairaland.com/TrueNaijaguy Registered on June 27,2012 (TrueNaijaguy)
Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Pataki: 1:36am On Jul 26, 2012
ifihearam:

His idiocy fuels your PHd work you say!!!
Shame on you and the wasted funds spent on your education from childhooh till date
You are just an uncomprehendable bigot
Keep hating while we grow fat and he rules till 2019. Fool
Look at this asinine demented goat living in human form.

Are you bereft of words or ideas to persuade me about inglorious President Retardeen, so much that you now resort to insulting my education from childhood to date? cheesy

I am not hating. I am only calling out Retardeen for who he is. At least calling him Retardeen makes me fat, cheesy so even if he ''rules'' (which I have repeatedly told you is not a democratic word - idiota) till 2019, kindly endure the agony of me calling him RETARDEEEN! It gives me joy to see and identify true idiocy in the personification of a President.

All hail President Retardeen - deal with that till 2019! angrycheesy

3 Likes

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by vanbonattel: 2:12am On Jul 26, 2012
Pataki:
Look at this asinine demented goat living in human form.

Are you bereft of words or ideas to persuade me about inglorious President Retardeen, so much that you now resort to insulting my education from childhood to date? cheesy

I am not hating. I am only calling out Retardeen for who he is. At least calling him Retardeen makes me fat, cheesy so even if he ''rules'' (which I have repeatedly told you is not a democratic word - idiota) till 2019, kindly endure the agony of me calling him RETARDEEEN! It gives me joy to see and identify true idiocy in the personification of a President.

All hail President Retardeen - deal with that till 2019! angrycheesy

You go don get high BP before 2019 with the way you are going up
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Gboliwe: 2:58am On Jul 26, 2012
O.D.B.:
How come this made front page
to reduce HBP by making you laugh by the various comments
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 26, 2012
Where are the devils who dont want GEJ on Power, I am awake now to finish you guys off....
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Stiv(m): 5:54am On Jul 26, 2012
Its comments like this that will be the end of Nairaland. Someone should ask Seun to watch his site properly. I may not like Mr. President, but its another thing to run my mouth on a public forum against him.

Btw, try this on one for size;

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Stiv(m): 5:56am On Jul 26, 2012
[img][/img]

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 26, 2012
GEJ is here to right the wrongs of the past and to put Nigeria back on the World Map. Say no to wholesale corruption by the Oil bloc parasites.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by bakila: 6:02am On Jul 26, 2012
D-Explorer:
Vote GEJ in 2015. He's setting a record that will speak for him.

He is not qualified to run in 2015. True true ebi like say you be laptop 40.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 26, 2012
bakila:

He is not qualified to run in 2015. True true ebi like say you be laptop 40.
Which constitution says he is not qualified. Do you own the Nigerian Constitution, Sir ?
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ujchief(m): 6:24am On Jul 26, 2012
ifihearam:
Gej is barely 2yrs in that prestigious chair as the C in C. Hw do you expect him to solve problems that has been in existence for over 25yrs. Common be reasonable na

Can unemployment,insecurity,power and infrastructural development be achieved in just 2yrs?
No, they cant be solved totally in 50yrs, but it can be achieved gradually with a leader who is focused in doing so. A journey of a thousand miles they say, starts with a first step. Your oga Gej aint making that first step. We'v gone from marking-time to marching backwards in review order.
I gues why most nairalanders are angry wit u and ur crew is that u guys never agree that Gej goofs, not even once wil u agree that he got it wrong. You'l always stoop low to defend his actions/in-actions.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 26, 2012
ujchief:
No, they cant be solved totally in 50yrs, but it can be achieved gradually with a leader who is focused in doing so. A journey of a thousand miles they say, starts with a first step. Your oga Gej aint making that first step. We'v gone from marking-time to marching backwards in review order.
I gues why most nairalanders are angry wit u and ur crew is that u guys never agree that Gej goofs, not even once wil u agree that he got it wrong. You'l always stoop low to defend his actions/in-actions.
Frankly, recommend one problem of Nigeria and be very candid in telling GEJ how to solve it within 2yrs. Am waiting....
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by bakila: 6:35am On Jul 26, 2012
If you own one, you will know that the election of a president cannot be without a running mate and a president shall vacate office at the expiration of four years after the person last elected to that office under the constitution took the oath of allegiance( that person is Yaradua). GEJ WAS ELECTED AT TWO PREVIOUS ELECTIONS.
If on the other hand you mean by own whether the Constitution is my property? I go just laugh answer that one, cos it explain why the lady had to place your name on the Laptop six.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 26, 2012
bakila: If you own one, you will know that the election of a president cannot be without a running mate and a president shall vacate office at the expiration of four years after the person last elected to that office under the constitution took the oath of allegiance( that person is Yaradua). GEJ WAS ELECTED AT TWO PREVIOUS ELECTIONS.
If on the other hand you mean by own whether the Constitution is my property? I go just laugh answer that one, cos it explain why the lady had to place your name on the Laptop six.
Let me educate you, I am doing this because you showed sincere ignorance. GEJ was "appointed" to fill the vacuum when Yaradua died. He was "elected" last year. He is constitutionally qualified to vie for the 2015 election. I think you need to take politics classes.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ujchief(m): 6:43am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: Frankly, recommend one problem of Nigeria and be very candid in telling GEJ how to solve it within 2yrs. Am waiting....
power, insecurity, unemployment, infrastructural decay, terible road network, CORUPTION, CORUPTION, CORUPTION.
Recommendation: Let him resign! Its obvious he didnt know the complexity of Nigeria's problems b4 contesting the election. His aides didnt do any feasibility studies of the Nigerian terrain b4 advicing him that his the messiah we need. Its obvious that hes not in control, the enemies of Nigeria hes sworn to fight are the same friends he dines with.
Finally, its obvious that hes corrupt, a corrupt man cant figh corruption.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by subzero2(m): 6:49am On Jul 26, 2012
C wot unemployment is causin.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ujchief(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: GEJ was "appointed" to fill the vacuum when Yaradua died. He was "elected" last year. He is constitutionally qualified to vie for the 2015 election.
hahahahaha, i laugh in swahili. I aint a legal practitioner, but the word 'appointed' sounds funny. He wasnt 'appointed' or hand-picked to fill that vacant chair as u sugested, he was an 'elected' veepee, and is the qualified person to be sworn in when yaradua died, by virtue of contesting and winning the election as running mate to yaradua.
If Gej was delivering on electoral promises, we wouldnt be debating if hes qualified to contest or not. We all would have given him our mandate to carry on. But the reverse is the case, even the house of reps are fed-up, they cant wait till 2015, much more extending beyond that.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 26, 2012
ujchief:
power, insecurity, unemployment, infrastructural decay, terible road network, CORUPTION, CORUPTION, CORUPTION.
Recommendation: Let him resign! Its obvious he didnt know the complexity of Nigeria's problems b4 contesting the election. His aides didnt do any feasibility studies of the Nigerian terrain b4 advicing him that his the messiah we need. Its obvious that hes not in control, the enemies of Nigeria hes sworn to fight are the same friends he dines with.
Finally, its obvious that hes corrupt, a corrupt man cant figh corruption.
I asked for one problem and how to solve it in 2yrs and you clearly failed the assignment I gave you. Power cant be solve in 2yrs, the problem is 50yrs old. And privatization is ongoing as progress is being made with infrastructural build-up. Unemployment is cant be solved in 2yrs as more graduates are chunned out in a decayed academic environment that chuns out unskilled and lazy graduates. Its not GEJ's job to hire, the private sector drives employment, however government creates opportunities for employers in the private sectors, by privatizing state own firms, providing infrastructures like electricity, etc. What do mean terrible road network ? Will GEJ come and tar the ogbomosho road ? Or Should GEJ tar Adeola Odeku road ? Apart from interstate roads, its the job of states and local government to tar roads. You clearly show how daft an average hater is, you want GEJ to resign, and if he does Resign, the law mandates Vice President Sambo to take over, Will Sambo be a better President ?
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 26, 2012
ujchief:
hahahahaha, i laugh in swahili. I aint a legal practitioner, but the word 'appointed' sounds funny. He wasnt 'appointed' or hand-picked to fill that vacant chair as u sugested, he was an 'elected' veepee, and is the qualified person to be sworn in when yaradua died, by virtue of contesting and winning the election as running mate to yaradua.
If Gej was delivering on electoral promises, we wouldnt be debating if hes qualified to contest or not. We all would have given him our mandate to carry on. But the reverse is the case, even the house of reps are fed-up, they cant wait till 2015, much more extending beyond that.
You talk plenty, and there is no sense in it. "Vee-Pee" is not same thing as President. And he does not need mandate to "carry-on", He will be go through PDP Primaries and WIN, and will contest as PDP candidate and the PDP family will campaign, and he will WIN again.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 7:03am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: I asked for one problem and how to solve it in 2yrs and you clearly failed the assignment I gave you. Power cant be solve in 2yrs, the problem is 50yrs old. And privatization is ongoing as progress is being made with infrastructural build-up. Unemployment is cant be solved in 2yrs as more graduates are chunned out in a decayed academic environment that chuns out unskilled and lazy graduates. Its not GEJ's job to hire, the private sector drives employment, however government creates opportunities for employers in the private sectors, by privatizing state own firms, providing infrastructures like electricity, etc. What do mean terrible road network ? Will GEJ come and tar the ogbomosho road ? Or Should GEJ tar Adeola Odeku road ? Apart from interstate roads, its the job of states and local government to tar roads. You clearly show how daft and average hater is, you want GEJ to resign, and if he does Resign, the law mandates Vice President Sambo to take over, Will Sambo be a better President ?

Billyonaire why do you struggle to speak good English?

Are you Dame Patience in disguise? grin grin
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 26, 2012
cheddarking:

Billyonaire why do you struggle to speak good English?

Are you Dame Patience in disguise? grin grin
What are you insinuating Mister ? Have you lost your goddamn mind ? When your bullsh1t is flawed, you resort to correcting my grammar. Am I your English student ? I made billions from writing English with mistakes cos putting out the true facts out there are the key to success and peace of mind.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by superior1: 7:06am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: You talk plenty, and there is no sense in it. "Vee-Pee" is not same thing as President. And he does not need mandate to "carry-on", He will be go through PDP Primaries and WIN, and will contest as PDP candidate and the PDP family will campaign, and he will WIN again.

I know not a greater fool
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 7:06am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: You talk plenty, and there is no sense in it. "Vee-Pee" is not same thing as President. And he does not need mandate to "carry-on", He will be go through PDP Primaries and WIN, and will contest as PDP candidate and the PDP family will campaign, and he will WIN again.

Dude,

Seriously what is your problem?

Did you go to school at all?

Your English is Appalling...
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Afamdman(m): 7:08am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: I asked for one problem and how to solve it in 2yrs and you clearly failed the assignment I gave you. Power cant be solve in 2yrs, the problem is 50yrs old. And privatization is ongoing as progress is being made with infrastructural build-up. Unemployment is cant be solved in 2yrs as more graduates are chunned out in a decayed academic environment that chuns out unskilled and lazy graduates. Its not GEJ's job to hire, the private sector drives employment, however government creates opportunities for employers in the private sectors, by privatizing state own firms, providing infrastructures like electricity, etc. What do mean terrible road network ? Will GEJ come and tar the ogbomosho road ? Or Should GEJ tar Adeola Odeku road ? Apart from interstate roads, its the job of states and local government to tar roads. You clearly show how daft and average hater is, you want GEJ to resign, and if he does Resign, the law mandates Vice President Sambo to take over, Will Sambo be a better President ?
so please billionaire do tell what is the job of the president, what do we hold him accountable for, that he can deliver. Am sorry but ur president lost my vote, few months after he assumed president from vp position. I just lost hope cos I saw no way out. So please do tell or should I continue to call him a retard like the rest of the people...am waiting for ur words of hope.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari Hosts Ooni, Sultan, Others To Iftar (Photos) / Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears / Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.