Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland (25029 Views)

Army Begins Investigation Into Killing Of Pro-biafra Agitators. / Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators / Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by str8talk1: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
netghost: i am still waiting to see what GEJ has done wrong to deserve all the criticism he is getting .... Personally i think he is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria..#JustSaying
anoda misdirected arrow in nairaland.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
pathetic
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
Am back to my 40th Laptop. Who are those anti-GEJ, I am back from my pom-pom work at the Refinery, I wanna tackle those Buharis now.....
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Elueme: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
edicolove:

Just to add. I have never seen a forum where the owners of the forum put up a thread to insult a certain group in its forum. This is the height of disrespect and intolerance. It is as bad as any form of racism. If you think these group of people don't deserve to be on your forum, you should just go ahead and ban them. Then you can have threads where everyone just insults GEJ unopposed. You can even make all the threads GEJ insult threads if you like. Afterall, it belongs to you.

If this is the tolerance level of the opposition, then Nigeria is doomed and I make a vow that I will never vote for them even if everyone else in Nigeria votes for them! You can't bully people to vote for you. This is anti-democratic
In addendum to your wise counsel and position I am passing a vote of no confidence on the operators of this forum.. Am very sure they are partisan in the handling of affairs in this forum which ordinarily should be a fair playing ground.. In my analysis of topic being featured as threads over 80% are geared towards putting te govt in a disadvantage position.. Am not the FEC neither do I have a family member or a friend or associate there but we must thrive to be fair and just in whatever we do.. I sorry for Nigeria if the oppositions could capitalize on the gluttom of certain persons to hijack their liberal concept for monetary gains.. Better start looking for alternative fora
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by kpokute: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
don33310: Jonathan supporters are foolish like Jonathan,can fool advice a fool? Certainly NOT.
You have terrorism instinct, am sure you have a bomb beside you!

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by deandavid(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
u forgot mandelaguy, dis user is probably beaf. Beaf make una employ me too, so that i make it 41 men squad. Idiots selling their soul 4 a pot of portage
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by mrperfect(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2012
Interesting.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2012
[quote=netghost]i am still waiting to see what GEJ has done wrong to deserve all the criticism he is getting .... Personally i think he is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria..#JustSaying[/quote]

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ceah(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2012
We Need to know the number of your Laptop please!

I know Uncle Reno Beaf Omkri is NO 1

He's being utilizing another laptop mostly nowadays that's why you hardly see the name "Beaf" come online...

Who is No 2 ? Billionaire... You cant...you just got your job June/July... grin grin grin
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
REASONS I LOVE GEJ:

*The most educated President Nigeria has ever had
*He is more humble than I am despite the fact that he is more intelligent than an average jack
*He has sincere love for Nigeria, his kids school in Nigeria, he doesnt have foreign bank accounts. He is a true patriot
*He came from a very humble background, he didnt even wear shoes to school. Its similar to my self-made story
*He sets a blue print that given the opportunity will transform Nigeria
*He is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Azikiwe
[size=15pt]
FRESH AIR[/size]

2 Likes

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
ceah: We Need to know the number of your Laptop please!

I know Uncle Reno Beaf Omkri is NO 1

He's being utilizing another laptop mostly nowadays that's why you hardly see the name "Beaf" come online...

Who is No 2 ? Billionaire... You cant...you just got your job June/July... grin grin grin
Thanks bro, We are the progressive Billionaires club whose dedication and patriotism will change Nigeria. But you are the nematode of the poverty republic
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by deandavid(m): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
Elueme: In addendum to your wise counsel and position I am passing a vote of no confidence on the operators of this forum.. Am very sure they are partisan in the handling of affairs in this forum which ordinarily should be a fair playing ground.. In my analysis of topic being featured as threads over 80% are geared towards putting te govt in a disadvantage position.. Am not the FEC neither do I have a family member or a friend or associate there but we must thrive to be fair and just in whatever we do.. I sorry for Nigeria if the oppositions could capitalize on the gluttom of certain persons to hijack their liberal concept for monetary gains.. Better start looking for alternative fora
yea, i sori 4 u, d devil is real o, say d truth and live. Pdp govt is demonic, if u say 80% of the threads on nl are anti govt, it therefore mean the govt is failing the people, people 4rm different parts of nigeria post this things, mind u am a deltan, gej is my broda bt he is in d midst of demons in dat party. Nigeria need change, and it cannt cme 4rm d same group of people who has been holding the country captive 4 donkey years.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Pukkah: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

Why are you spaming threads with this diatribed epistle.

The guilty are afraid. Nothing is more valuable than a clean conscience. Nothing is more priceless than peace of mind. Money can buy you a bed but not sleep.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Ufeolorun(m): 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
lol grin grin cheesy

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
deandavid: yea, i sori 4 u, d devil is real o, say d truth and live. Pdp govt is demonic, if u say 80% of the threads on nl are anti govt, it therefore mean the govt is failing the people, people 4rm different parts of nigeria post this things, mind u am a deltan, gej is my broda bt he is in d midst of demons in dat party. Nigeria need change, and it cannt cme 4rm d same group of people who has been holding the country captive 4 donkey years.
You are a kidnapper, the GEJ govt has no job for kidnappers, thats why you are jobless and unhappy.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Super1759: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

Submit it to Billyoniare.
@billionare.they said I should submit ma cv to you
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
Billyonaire: REASONS I LOVE GEJ:

*He has sincere love for Nigeria, his kids school in Nigeria, he doesnt have foreing bank accounts. He is a true partriots

Mate, I think the real reason you love GEJ is because of his obvious Tolerance for English Grammar Murderers...

Are you Patience in disguise? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
Pukkah:

The guilty are afraid. Nothing is more valuable than a clean conscience. Nothing is more priceless than peace of mind. Money can buy you a bed but not sleep.

Pukkah, you must have had a tough day, go to bed and rest for tomorrow.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Super1759: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
Billyonaire: REASONS I LOVE GEJ:

*The most educated President Nigeria has ever had
*He is more humble than I am despite the fact that he is more intelligent than an average jack
*He has sincere love for Nigeria, his kids school in Nigeria, he doesnt have foreign bank accounts. He is a true patriot
*He came from a very humble background, he didnt even wear shoes to school. Its similar to my self-made story
*He sets a blue print that given the opportunity will transform Nigeria
*He is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Azikiwe
[size=15pt]
FRESH AIR[/size]
seconded
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by deandavid(m): 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
Billyonaire: Thanks bro, We are the progressive Billionaires club whose dedication and patriotism will change Nigeria. But you are the nematode of the poverty republic
change can only come when u speak the truth. Ur end is near, God no dy sleep
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Super1759: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
Pukkah:

so summarise your episode
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
cheddarking:

Mate, I think the real reason you love GEJ is because of his obvious Tolerance for English Grammar Murderers...

Are you Patience in disguise? grin grin
You didnt look at my post very well or you simply rearrange the spelling to resemble your mother's literacy level ?
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
deandavid: change can only come when u speak the truth. Ur end is near, God no dy sleep
Stop talking about God, God is not your mate.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
Super1759: @billionare.they said I should submit ma cv to you
Yes, when you submit your CV to yourself, start making Patriotic positivism about our Nigeria, and your reward is Positive change.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Ufeolorun(m): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
lol grin grin

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by deandavid(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2012
Billyonaire: You are a kidnapper, the GEJ govt has no job for kidnappers, thats why you are jobless and unhappy.
kidnapping? Am bigger than that, i ll continue to live my peaceful life and speak the truth until we see the change we want in this country.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2012
omenziate: U gotta love the Fantastic four though names like Okija , jmaine , tpia should b added o, making them Fantastic Seven with Beaf posed as Gannicus from d House of Batiatus.

grin grin Gannicus ke, he should be Doctore grin
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by donigspain(m): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2012
Please, why is my name (username) absent from the list. This is not fair! Am being marginalized.

@OP, I sure can give you a job if you've got none at the moment.
»»RUBBISH««
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
Gbawe:

Will some of you stop acting as if you don't have a brain? It is not being pro or anti GEJ that is the crux of the matter. Issues are about the multitudes of NL ID's that joined in June/July (a 'trying' phase for the Presidency)with Robotic contribution limited entirely to swallowing GEJ's vomit while automatically attacking those perceived his enemies. You can fool yourself if you want. How many GEJ critics joined NL in June/July for us to see literally hundreds of Pro-GEJ ID's joining at the same time, all devoted to the same talk and scope of interest?

check this out: https://www.nairaland.com/992442/ids-registered-june-july-support#11464752

grin grin grin
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by deandavid(m): 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
beaf and co, u knw wat.go out anywhere in nigeria, ask ordinary nigerians wat dy think abt pdp's govt. My opinion on nl doesnt mean anytin, just go out and ask. Then u ll knw d truth.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Pataki: 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
edicolove: I spent a few minutes actually contemplating whether to post on this thread because I consider this far beneath me. But in the end I opted to post and this is it.

I am a member of many fora around the internet and this is the most silly, despicable affront to freedom of speech I have ever seen. Completely shameful and a final indictment on the opposition. It really exposes the opposition as intolerant bigots and partisan in a despicable way. This will go down as the most unintelligent thread not just on NL but on the Internet that I have ever seen. It can't get lower than this. That the MODs put this on the front page is an indictment on NL and I promise to spread this around the internet to show the true colors of the Nigerian opposition. This is the best weapon ever in the hands of the GEJ camp I have seen. This has just taken NL 6 years back as a platform for freedom of expression. This is 2012, not 1960! This is really sad! signing out!

Bla bla bla. Get your moronic President to for once undertake the responsibility assigned unto him. How you set of mendacious oaf come online and start spewing all sort of claptrap is nothing but profound idiocy.

By the way, jump off your high horse. This thread is beneath you you say? it is the most unintelligent thread bla bla bla, but yet you have posted therein not once but TWICE. What utter silliness! Is it not pathetic that your Retardeen of a president gives you sycophants nothing to come online and gloat about? At least something progressive for the nation! All you guys do is to lick his arse day-in, day-out. Shameful.

While the growing number of critics to the retardeen's administration continues to grow nationally and globally, you bunch of jobless Yahoo-Yahoo boys all have to sit and scratch your bald head behind the glorified laptops your paymasters granted you praying that President Retardeen and High Lady Retarddness do not make your job more complicated every day! I blame you not. Poverty can surely make people go to the lowest of low. undecided

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

#babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter / Nigeria Governors Forum Set To Elect New Officials Monday As Governors Reconcile / Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.