Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland (25028 Views)

Army Begins Investigation Into Killing Of Pro-biafra Agitators. / Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators / Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by wadoski: 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2012
alaoeri: Among all BEAF own is obvious, he don't even hide it.
You will still blame GEJ for ur poor use of the English Language. ‘he dont‘ I pity ur father who must have wasted his sweat on ur education since he cant get anything in return.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by vanbonattel: 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2012
mikeywise:
Come back here (draws billyonaire and drags him back to †ђξ thread).

That was pulling on his jersey, the ref goes for the yellow card, yes, the ref shows mikeywise an MTN card
tongue
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
wadoski: You will still blame GEJ for ur poor use of the English Language. ‘he dont‘ I pity ur father who must have wasted his sweat on ur education since he cant get anything in return.

And ''ur father wasted his sweat on ur education'' made any sense to you ? Mo'r'on.

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by mikeywise(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
van bonattel:

That was pulling on his jersey, the ref goes for the yellow card, yes, the ref shows mikeywise an MTN card
tongue
this has never been seen in †ђξ history of †ђξ game, mikeywise shows †ђξ ref an airtel card. it seems this match will no longer be played with a ref. tongue
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by chuks49(m): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
Jambsupport: 1) IFIHEARAM
2) BILLYONAIRE
3) BEAF
4) D-EXPLORER

Bonified fooo.ool, so its safe to assume that you are with buhari

Bonified fooo.ool, so its safe 2 assume that you are with El Rufai
5) WEREPERI

Please add your own list, make we know them.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by dayokanu(m): 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
JOMRA rules

JOMRA = Jonathan Odechukwu Mumu Retardeen Asswipes

cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2012
van bonattel:

Oh! He is about to be substituted, I can see ifihearam warming up on the sidelines....
Whats your issues with me dude ? You need free drink ?
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by chuks49(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

And ''ur father wasted his sweat on ur education'' made any sense to you ? Mo'r'on.

Another slowpoke
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Pataki: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
The most educated president in Nigeria = The most retardeeeed, the most insulted, abused president in the world.

He is most humble = ''I don't give a damn'' President. Who is fooling who here? undecided

He has sincere love for Nigeria, no foreign bank account, bla bla bla = Corruption and insecurity unimaginable in the nation!

He came from a humble background = Please spare us that gobbledygook! We have heard it all before - He has no shoes but eats one billion naira food a year!

He sets a blueprint = What blueprints please, pray tell us!

He is President Retardeen Odechukwu Egbere Goofluck!

Billyonaire: REASONS I LOVE GEJ:

*The most educated President Nigeria has ever had
*He is more humble than I am despite the fact that he is more intelligent than an average jack
*He has sincere love for Nigeria, his kids school in Nigeria, he doesnt have foreign bank accounts. He is a true patriot
*He came from a very humble background, he didnt even wear shoes to school. Its similar to my self-made story
*He sets a blue print that given the opportunity will transform Nigeria
*He is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Azikiwe

2 Likes

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
mikeywise:
Dis is what u know how to do best, throwing tantrums. U better get a job o, in de nearest future,people like u won't have job because there won't be any poo for u to lick.
You are persona non grata with the libido of a 70yrs old Buhari waiting to devour 72 virgins in Islamic paradise. You have all failed. We win, GEJ rules till 2019, Mark my word, I say we hold ground till 2019. Cos we represent the best interest of Nigerians.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by chuks49(m): 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2012
don33310: Jonathan supporters are foolish like Jonathan,can fool advice a fool? Certainly NOT.

Another empty idio.t
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by tunnytox(m): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
[size=24pt]THE WRATH OF GOD SHALL DESCEND ON ALL PAID AGENTS WORKING AGAINST NIGERIA ON THIS FORUM.....VERY SOON
E O NI KU SI IBI TI ASO YIN WA
OBO (MONKEY) KII JERE LEYIN OKO (VEHICLE) E O NI JERE
OFO LOMI EFO N SE, E MA SOFO NI
GBOGBO IBI TI E WO MOTO DE LE MAA FESE RIN DE
OLORIBURUKU GBOGBO [/size]

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by vanbonattel: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
Billyonaire: Whats your issues with me dude ? You need free drink ?

Oh! Hes back!
They need to test this guy for steroids, they way he has been playing....... Did you want to give me a drink, sorry pls throw me an e-drink, chilled please wink
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
Pataki: The most educated president in Nigeria = The most retardeeeed, the most insulted, abused president in the world.

He is most humble = ''I don't give a damn'' President. Who is fooling who here? undecided

He has sincere love for Nigeria, no foreign bank account, bla bla bla = Corruption and insecurity unimaginable in the nation!

He came from a humble background = Please spare us that gobbledygook! We have heard it all before - He has no shoes but eats one billion naira food a year!

He sets a blueprint = What blueprints please, pray tell us!

He is President Retardeen Odechukwu Egbere Goofluck!

Do not insult my President, you set wrong examples.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ifihearam: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
Billyonaire: Nigeria is our country, we dont have to be paid to preach unity, progress and positivism

God bless u
Me and GEJ
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by vanbonattel: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
quote author=tunnytox][size=24pt]THE WRATH OF GOD SHALL DESCEND ON ALL PAID AGENTS WORKING AGAINST NIGERIA ON THIS FORUM.....VERY SOON
[/quote]

(Singing) E dey pain you, gan gan
E dey pain you wellu wellu o, gan gan

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
van bonattel:

Oh! Hes back!
They need to test this guy for steroids, they way he has been playing....... Did you want to give me a drink, sorry pls throw me an e-drink, chilled please wink
Vision 2019....We will be here, we will not renew the Oil Blocs that are expiring 2017-2019, tell your Northern Islamists to keep sponsoring Boko Haram; Tell them to have ish-ish meetings at weddings, but we dont care. We will support our President to move this country forward for the interest of all including you. Hate us or love us, we are not bothered, cos we are patriots.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by chuks49(m): 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
Gbawe:

Will some of you stop acting as if you don't have a brain? It is not being pro or anti GEJ that is the crux of the matter. Issues are about the multitudes of NL ID's that joined in June/July (a 'trying' phase for the Presidency)with Robotic contribution limited entirely to swallowing GEJ's vomit while automatically attacking those perceived his enemies. You can fool yourself if you want. How many GEJ critics joined NL in June/July for us to see literally hundreds of Pro-GEJ ID's joining at the same time, all devoted to the same talk and scope of interest?

Another loud foo.ool, what's stops me from assuming that Buhari foots your bills.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ifihearam: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2012
tunnytox: [size=24pt]THE WRATH OF GOD SHALL DESCEND ON ALL PAID AGENTS WORKING AGAINST NIGERIA ON THIS FORUM.....VERY SOON

Where dis yoruba monkey from come
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by mikeywise(m): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2012
Billyonaire: You are persona non grata with the libido of a 70yrs old Buhari waiting to devour 72 virgins in Islamic paradise. You have all failed. We win, GEJ rules till 2019, Mark my word, I say we hold ground till 2019. Cos we represent the best interest of Nigerians.
Wether he rules for one billion years,dats ur problem. One thing is certain,he can't rule forever and posterity will judge everyone who has contributed in making Nigeria what it is today. @ billyonaire, what number are u?
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by wadoski: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Ur problem is the ‘sweat‘ there isnt? If you had any brain u would have understood wot I Meant by dat. BTW I dont need to call u a slowpoke bc doing so wont help my case. YOU ARE.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
tunnytox: THE WRATH OF GOD SHALL DESCEND ON ALL PAID AGENTS WORKING AGAINST NIGERIA ON THIS FORUM.....VERY SOON
OLORIBURUKU GBOGBO
Yoruba have great minds, but you are not one of the great minds. Do not bring tribalism into this, we are progressives from all languages, we love the Yoruba people and we will continue to be progressive.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Pataki: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
Billyonaire: Do not insult my President, you set wrong examples.

Tell him to stop insulting my intellect, and my nation. Nigeria has NEVER had a president this insulted! We have lost our honor and respect amongst the committee of nations.

Nigeria has NEVER gone this low in corruption. Tell him to be a man that Nigerians passionately crave for. A man with balls not one who ties 'bling bling' around his neck smiling like a suffocated goat everytime there is a disaster in the nation.

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
mikeywise:
Wether he rules for one billion years,dats ur problem. One thing is certain,he can't rule forever and posterity will judge everyone who has contributed in making Nigeria what it is today. @ billyonaire, what number are u?
Ofcourse, Posterity is already judging us, we will not be discouraged by your bombs, we will not be discouraged by jihadists crusade of Tunde bakare, we will not be discouraged by alliances of enemies of Nigeria. We remain true patriots and will continue to support our Humble President to achieve the greatness of Nigeria.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by vanbonattel: 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2012
Billyonaire: Yoruba have great minds, but you are not one of the great minds. Do not bring tribalism into this, we are progressives from all languages, we love the Yoruba people and we will continue to be progressive.

Thats wat am saying, another great dribble by this guy, leaving the opposition player with tribal marks dazed and confused......
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
Pataki:

Tell him to stop insulting my intellect, and my nation. Nigeria has NEVER had a president this insulted! We have lost our honor and respect amongst the committee of nations.

Nigeria has NEVER gone this low in corruption. Tell him to be a man that Nigerians passionately crave for. A man with balls not one who ties 'bling bling' around his neck smiling like a suffocated goat everytime there is a disaster in the nation.
You are suffering and jobless because you are a school drop-out. Do not blame the President for your woes in life.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by tunnytox(m): 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
ifihearam:

Where dis yoruba monkey from come
you're the son of a baboon, stupeed a.s.shole, if you're a paid agent and you are working against Nigeria all the curses above shall be yours...amen
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ifihearam: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
van bonattel:

Oh! Hes back!

Why u dey find me nau
Btw I don't play half time full phuckin time
I have a permanent jersey for GEJ
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by cunlay007(m): 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
Seriously if this 40 laptop nuisance really exist they need 2 re-calibrate their sponsors brain,you don't need any1 to preach your gospel if u truly deliver to your people,our leader should learn to emulate great leaders like. Mandela, Ghandi,Awolowo,Azikwe,Sir Ahmadu Bello, I wipe 4dis Nation
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
chuks49:

Another slowpoke

Your father is a mo'r'on.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by tunnytox(m): 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
Billyonaire: Yoruba have great minds, but you are not one of the great minds. Do not bring tribalism into this, we are progressives from all languages, we love the Yoruba people and we will continue to be progressive.
Shut up your dirty mouth, I'm free to post in my language if i choose to and if that's problem to you can bang your head on the nearest wall. who dash monkey banana, eranko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Governors Demand Inclusion In Recovered Loots’ Sharing / Police Service Commission Retires 4 DIGs For Being Seniors To IGP Egbetokun / #babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.