|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1284048 members, 1787875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 December 2014 at 10:29 AM
|Family / Re: Christmas Recharge Card Give Away by faithugo64(f): 10:21am|
this bonanza shall not pass me by amen
|Education / Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by msnhyky(f): 10:21am|
Who has gone for the data capture should pls shed more light on how it went.
|Politics / Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by ALGAMISH: 10:21am|
|Adverts / Re: Secure your Online Transactions with Escrow through www.remitiescrow.com by blink182(m): 10:21am|
Wouldn't you rather deal with us?
|Politics / Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by bushdoc9919(m): 10:21am|
Well, well, well.....
Why do I feel like I am back in the 80's?
Oil is a curse.
|Phones / Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:21am|
FredHandsome:I'm using the same version sir, and my contacts are intact.
Maybe u can try do downgrade ur BBM
|Nairaland / General / Re: Nigerian Prostitutes In Europe Reveals The Hell They Live In, See Pictures by peteonline: 10:21am|
|Politics / Re: US Govt Exposes Tinubu’s Fraudulent Past by mrvitalis: 10:21am|
yes tinubu may be corrupt but what he has done in the SW is great and we must thank him for that
...just point anybody in PDP better than him
|Autos / Re: Neat Tokunbo Toyota Rav4 2009 @3.2M (08096577304) by chibecanglobal(m): 10:21am|
|Celebrities / Re: Nicki Minaj Has Nip Slip In Interview Talking About Nips Slips(pics) by dOnLarich(m): 10:21am|
|Politics / Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by Anaskie(m): 10:21am|
|Politics / Re: Why Is Buhari Winning Only On Social Media? (my Humble Observation) by podosci(m): 10:21am|
cocoduck:can idris wada change the commisioner of police in kogi?
|Politics / Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by wildikeman(m): 10:21am|
BlackSEER:hahaha...lowest poverty rate U live like savages and leave in a highly underdeveloped region with zero human development. FYI I'm not a westerner...Jesus what a blantant fool. Akpu eater
|Phones / Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by toideve(m): 10:21am|
I do... But i dont know of that 5naira
|Education / Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by jazinogold(m): 10:21am|
LETTER TO NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN BOYS
Dear Gentlemen of the Day,
As a loving elder of the land, I needed to write to
you offering you words that will guide you through
the valleys of UNIBEST.
1) Join a cult. Yes! That is the best way to
graduate before your mates. Either the school
sends you out, or a gun's nozzle do the job.
2) Dress like a criminal and a roughian. Flies are
not tired of perching on your dirty boxers shorts. It
will be so easy to separate the animals from the
3) Look for big fine girls and date. You will enjoy
while you keep probating. Heavy punches from
some contesting big boys will soothe you.
4) Spend your money like the prodigal son. Live
large, my friends. By the time you start looking for
common water to soak borrowed garri, your head
5) Become a bodygaurd to several girls on
campus. You will gets hugs in return while your
books are kept lonely. Looking for girls at night is
a good substitute for success.
6) Talk rudely to just anybody in the land at the
school's side. It will be a good thing for you to be
one of those that chests bullests. Experience
If you are no longer a child, you will understand.
Till I talk to you again, stay strong.
Elder Sunday Erhunmwunse
|Celebrities / Re: Linda Ikeji Gave Out 10 Bb Passport To Her Blog Members! by bruno419(m): 10:21am|
Airforce1:u know him house
|Technology Market / Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES & TABS FROM #16,000...ENTER HERE by danchuzzy(m): 10:21am|
Ahn ahn boss...
Peppersoup and Malt??
|Politics / Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by kamez(m): 10:21am|
Their money has been used to fund political rallies and campaigns
|Education / Re: Is There Anything Like Strong 2.1 Or Weak 2.1?? by Ezechinwa(m): 10:21am|
ok.. so na even amongst we students,, lol
|Education / Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Rich4god(m): 10:21am|
Martins301:There is a judge whose duty is to do what you are doing... And the judge didnt appoint you to do that. It will be a different ball game if you didnt have an entry... But now you have, you arent supposed to do that as others will see it as just tryn to tarnish their effort... What you are doing is right, but you are the wrong person to do it...
|Politics / Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by forgiveness: 10:21am|
but oil is also found in the mainland e.g Oguta Imo.
it's no hear say, i saw it with my koroko eyes. it is just across the blue lake.
|Jokes Etc / Re: JUST FOR FUN! Share You Bed Wetting Experience As A Kid by abfany: 10:21am|
I remember spending the holz with my aunt at 5 yrs so me and cousin always slept on a bed together. That faithful night I bed wetted. I moved my cousin to my spot, removed my pant and hid it. Upon all my jack bauer skills that night them still catch me
|Phones / Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:21am|
FredHandsome:I'm using the same version sir, and my contacts are intact
|Celebrities / Re: Check Out Stephen's Selfie. Rate It. No Bad Belle Please. by hannesy(f): 10:21am|
|Autos / Re: Jaguar S Type 3.0 (2006)@2.3M(08096577304) by chibecanglobal(m): 10:21am|
|Religion / Welcome To End Times Prophecy! 26 Signs Of The Lord’s Soon Return: by Chiechezonam: 10:21am|
1. False Bible teachers would be money hungry. They would be smooth talkers, have many followers, and slur the Christian faith (2 Peter 2:1-3) See some at: Fakemessiah.com
2. Homosexuality would be increasingly evident at the end of the age (2 Timothy 3:3)
3. Earthquakes would be in diverse places (Matthew 24:7)
4. Stress would be part of living (2 Timothy 3:1)
5. Many wars would erupt (Matthew 24:6)
6. People would forsake the Ten Commandments as a moral code, committing adultery, stealing, lying, and killing (Matthew 24:12)
7. There would be a cold religious system, in denying God’s power (2 Timothy 3:5)
8. Men would substitute fantasy in place of Christian truth (2 Timothy 4:4). This is so evident at Christmas when the birth of the Savior is lost behind the myth of Santa Claus.
9. Deadly diseases would be prevalent (Matthew 24:7). The worldwide increase in AIDS deaths is almost inestimable. Over 160,000 Americans die of cancer each year.
10. The fact that God once flooded the earth (the Noahic flood) would be denied (2 Peter 3:5-6). There is a mass of fossil evidence to prove this fact, yet it is flatly ignored by the scientific world because of its uncanny implication.
11. The institution of marriage would be forsaken by many (1 Timothy 4:3)
12. There would be an increase in famines (Matthew 24:7)
13. Increase in vegetarianism would increase (1 Timothy 4:3-4)
14. There would be a cry for peace (1 Thessalonians 5:3)
15. The possession of Jerusalem would be at the center of international turmoil (Zechariah 12:3)
16. Knowledge would increase (Daniel 12:4)
17. There would be hypocrites within the Church (Matthew 13:25-30)
18. There would be an increase of religious cults/false teachers (Matthew 24:11 & 24)
19. The future would seem fearful to many (Luke 21:26)
20. Humanity would become materialistic (2 Timothy 3:4)
21. There would be many involved in travel (Daniel 12:4)
22. The Christian Gospel would be preached as a warning to all nations(Matthew 24:14)
23. Jesus said Christians would be hated “for His name’s sake” (Matthew 24:9)
24: And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. (Luke 21:25-26).
25: Youth would become rebellious. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy (2 Timothy 3:2)
26: Men would mock the warning signs of the end of the age saying, “for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.” (2 Peter 3:4). The Bible even reveals their motivation, they love lust (verse 3). They fail to understand that a day to the Lord is as a thousand years to us. God is not subject to the time that He created. He can flick through time as we flick through the pages of a history book. The reason He seems to be silent, is because He is patiently waiting, not willing that any perish, but that all come to repentance.
|Politics / Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by customized13: 10:21am|
abia state shoprite, will be completed soon
|Phones / Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by dharay99: 10:21am|
Clear ur ram
|Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ironbender101(m): 10:21am|
Thanks spike. Also im not in my town and can anyone in my house pick it up when they deliver? What courier service do they normally use?
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 59