Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

0luwatope's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0luwatope's Profile / 0luwatope's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 16 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Hilarious Tweet Of The Day From EFCC! by 0luwatope(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
angelTI:
Nothing is working in this country again. Imagine EFCC admitting they are not doing their core function but now tweeting

#OccupyNigeria come February 5

its called sarcasm(the use of irony to convey thoughts in a funny way)
Those guys are actually doing something but they can't shout, if you think those guys are doing nothing, then so be it!!
Programming / Re: If You Come Across A Developer That Wants To Build An App For You by 0luwatope(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
chordrylateral:
Me an app to detect a virgin..... all ma girlfor area too dey form like Na them go born Jesus the second time
Lolz.... I don't think Jesus Christ is a programmer oh cuz no one can do that for you
Programming / Re: When You Get Error When Compiling Your Project How Do You Feel by 0luwatope(m): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
Or when you think your app's gonna work fine and then the message pops up "unfortunately your stupid childish app has stopped".... Then I feel like, oh lawd come and kill me
Programming / If You Come Across A Developer That Wants To Build An App For You by 0luwatope(m): 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
Let's say you came across an app developer and agrees to build an app that suits you for as low as you can afford. What kinda app will you build ??

As for me, its either an online simple game like Clash of clans but won't be fighting where you can play with your friends that also installed the app... Or an online beauty competition where guys will pick up a girl and sponsor her pix for the competition.... The guy will have to pay a certain amount and they get rewarded by the number of voted they get in shares of 50/50

If you have a dream, or near dream(some can't share their million dollar idea) that's why I said near dream, share yours, and let's see how wild you can think
Programming / Re: I Need Someone Who Can Do A Chat App by 0luwatope(m): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2017
Mr OP, you have an idea on what you are asking?? If you don't don't worry, you're going to be scammed twice.... My own funny opinion
Programming / Re: When You Get Error When Compiling Your Project How Do You Feel by 0luwatope(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
AppTheme issue, almost solved sha..... God I just hate errors

1 Like

Programming / Re: Android Studio Nairaland Thread by 0luwatope(m): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
CodeBlooded:

Crashing could be caused by many reason.
Have you tried restarting the app dev
I figured it out, in manifest.xml I changed theme name from "AppTheme" to "@style:Theme.AppCompact.Light" and it works.....
Webmasters / Re: If You Have A Responsive Blog, I'll Create An Android App For Your Blog Free by 0luwatope(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2017
deturla:
www.deedeesblog.com
Me nko?
Wait bro.... I won't release your app fro you when I'm done with it self
Webmasters / Re: Get a nice and standard android app for your blog by 0luwatope(m): 9:57am On Jan 24, 2017
This is an update on an android app I am working on..... Its for a blog i bumped into on a thread and the owner got lucky, I think I am creating it for her because ladies that own a blog are rare.... Anyways, I've started the project and its 20% completed, I am not just creating a crappy app that will get everyone frustrated, I am creating a standard app with good UI and nice layout. Here is the screenshot of the first page..... I'm still working on the rest and I will update as soon as I can.....
If you need an android app better than this, that's my job and guess what?? Its almost free, you just pay me anything that you think I deserve, I'll help you
Whatsapp diqit - 08104422662

Jokes Etc / I Need People Who Can Post Jokes On A Website by 0luwatope(m): 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Closed
Jokes Etc / Re: 10 new Jokes of the day (jan 24 2016) by 0luwatope(m): 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
So funny how some people will buy pure
water and finish it in less than a min but, d day dey finally buy a bottle water, it will take like 2hours
to finish and dey will be opening and closing it
as if is doctor Prescription...
Webmasters / Re: If You Have A Responsive Blog, I'll Create An Android App For Your Blog Free by 0luwatope(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Favvvy:
Pls check mine www.ankaradivas.com
I've finally pause my hectic project and wish to answer you first.... Price is free, no ads.... Get ur app ready 2moro sis..... Please try and update ur blog frequently
Programming / Re: Android Studio Nairaland Thread by 0luwatope(m): 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
CodeBlooded:

Whats the prob bro
the prob is that I can't figure it out, I installed the app on my phone and it keeps crashing....
App has only splashscreen, main, about activity
Programming / Re: First Successful Project In Android Studio by 0luwatope(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
TheWeirdOne:

Lol grin. My guy this is the first thing I've ever made using Android Studio. I didn't have time to look at aesthetics and UI, I just wanted things to work properly grin
Nice bro its just that some folks are always relaxed because they dont know their mates are far ahead of them. i started android 2 weeks ago. when did u start urs? i dont mean to brag am just trying to push u far from your limits to increase ur productivity
Programming / Re: When You Get Error When Compiling Your Project How Do You Feel by 0luwatope(m): 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
adenuga558:
when am compiling my android and i got an error i all feel like committing suicide, i will just have some nap(short sleep) when i woke i will try to fix the error. at the end of this it may be case sensitive A is not a.
I hate when i cant find the error, my app that works fine after building keekps crashing on my phone, any idea
Programming / Re: 100 Days Android Developer Challenge For Beginners by 0luwatope(m): 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
I can solve challenge 1 and 2 with zero flaws but am far too busy with this project, can't leave it for this excert there is a prize and i dont think there will be any price cause dem novice go just copy and paste youtube video for us. startActivity(Bookspace);
Programming / Re: First Successful Project In Android Studio by 0luwatope(m): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nice one bro... you gat issues?, quote mie. by the way start working on ur uI ITS too simple, i can do this in a day. 047
Programming / Re: Android Studio Nairaland Thread by 0luwatope(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
Sometimes i feel like im the only one writting java on android studio... Now that my app has crashed who wanna help? And please someone should write the code to save user name(shared preference) in an encrypted format
Webmasters / I Am Willing To Sell My Android App I Am Currently Developing by 0luwatope(m): 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
OK, the idea behind this is that i will create an android app that lists all 256 countries with 20 facts each, its continent, currency, and flag. its nicely designed and user friendly. it also has a mini game where a random flag pops up and you select the right country for the flag. the idea is that i dont want to write my name as the developer of this app, instead you the buyer will tell me new features you need or anything and i'll just get it done. its as easy as that, i'll be the ghost developer and you'll be the one to get the credits.
Programming / Re: Why Is C++ So Hard? by 0luwatope(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
talk2hb1:

Huh?
Which work?
I only write my code on Paper,
And run it by keeping it in my pocket then run with it. Since I can run very well, I dont find it hard running codes grin
Hope you understand?
Just want to proove I am better than developers who learn't PHP in 4hrs.
Lolz, you almost got me cracking my brains hard trying to decode ur msg
Programming / Re: Why Is C++ So Hard? by 0luwatope(m): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
talk2hb1:
You didn't see my own post
let me see ur work
Programming / Re: Why Is C++ So Hard? by 0luwatope(m): 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
silento:
last week I wrote a web app for a friend for a small token coz the recession is too much

the funny part was that I learn php under a day one day like within 8hours and I was able to write a web app with it

a friend who helped me in my early days of programming tuto he always make sure I know the concept and fundamental of programming not a particular language I started with python and c later c++ and till today HTML is the pain in the ass for me

HTML ,JavaScript and others like them are good for fast result and they don't allow u go get ur hands dirty

but language like c will help u a lot in ur programming world a lot it teaches u the fundamental of programming

I will advise u to learn c after u can go back to c++

and while learning make sure u perfect on

this topics on c :

structure - struct

pointers

SO YO LEARNT PHP IN A FULL FUCKIN DAY? whats the web app url lemme see

2 Likes

Education / Re: Agricultural Economics As A Course by 0luwatope(m): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
@mhiztee15 i read your diary(only the first page tho) ama read the rest later, i hope you aint annoyed bcuz diaries are meant to be a private property. its funny tho, do you know temmysocrate, AAUA phylosophy student 200L, HE iz a friend of mine tho i'm not a student in aaua
Forum Games / Where Do You Play The Ball(pk) If I Tell You Hints by 0luwatope(m): 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
If you are to play a penalty kick and i tell you that i'm going to dive to the left 3times, dive to the right once and stay at the center just once. wh3re and how will you play your 5 penalty kicrks j... Real game @ www.funloaded.xyz/pk
Webmasters / Re: If You Have A Responsive Blog, I'll Create An Android App For Your Blog Free by 0luwatope(m): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
GoodyOG:

pls how is it not responsive...
My bad, if u insist that it is responsive, i'll check it with an android phone(opera mini browser) TO confirm
Webmasters / Re: When You Build Websites For N12,000 by 0luwatope(m): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
databoy247, i love the way you critisize me, poverty na real desease oh, its bcus of my recession mentality that i always dream of geting client that will pay 30k or 40k. please drop your number i need to learn from u
Webmasters / Re: If You Have A Responsive Blog, I'll Create An Android App For Your Blog Free by 0luwatope(m): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Kingstel:
Try this www.vineck.com
Vineck, you will get your android app for ur blog by 2moro
Webmasters / Re: If You Have A Responsive Blog, I'll Create An Android App For Your Blog Free by 0luwatope(m): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
GoodyOG:

helo...pls am interested...here is my new blog url.. www.goodiestechs.tk
Sorry pal, work on your website, its not responsive
Webmasters / Re: If You Have A Responsive Blog, I'll Create An Android App For Your Blog Free by 0luwatope(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Is it that people are scared of droping their url or does not beleive in me, YOU have nothing to lose, jvst drop your mobile blog url, thats all. na wa oh
Business / Re: . by 0luwatope(m): 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
aca77:

I'm thinking of a product/service review or brand impressions blog, or an educational /school spotlights blog.. These are just ideas that have been lingering in my head for a while, but I'm open to any other suggestion.

Any advice/ideas?
Products, services, brands review... thats awesome. i can help you create a wordpress blog for that. you will need to call 08104422662 or text. please note that earning from your blog is not as immediate as you think and you will handle the advertising yourself, don't worry i will guide you. i am a web designer and android app developer so leave the job for me. if you have any web developer you want to work with you can also contact him but i'll be around to guide u sir or bro. mj.
Webmasters / If You Have A Responsive Blog, I'll Create An Android App For Your Blog Free by 0luwatope(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
This off3r is for the first 2 blogger to drop a comment or url about dia blog and i'll create an android app for them free. 4if you need apps or you want to create apps for ur blog, call me or text. PS apps does not contain ads and does not lag. Pe4ce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.