Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,965 members, 7,814,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

0luwatope's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0luwatope's Profile / 0luwatope's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 16 pages)

Nairaland / General / Re: a nairalanders very fuunny comedy animation by 0luwatope(m): 2:33am On Jul 03, 2016
the ghost above me is a sadist, if you want to confirm that, watch the cartoon and give comments
Jokes Etc / Re: Latest Comedy Animation From Our Own Area Titled Firefire by 0luwatope(m): 2:04am On Jul 03, 2016
guy ur animation nearly gave me an heart attack, when that man said God will punish you i fear oh
Jokes Etc / Re: Latest Comedy Animation From Our Own Area Titled Firefire by 0luwatope(m): 1:55am On Jul 03, 2016
spinna:
Not bad Junior is a bit too light, he's almost same colour as bg, and the leg movement can improve of popsy but its actually funny..kudos.

Watch mine too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbcDJ8s4hgw
abeg no come spoil market for me oh leave my characters alone what software do u use anyways?
Jokes Etc / Latest Comedy Animation From Our Own Area Titled Firefire by 0luwatope(m): 12:52am On Jul 03, 2016
if you havent watched firefire then youre missing something as this latest release from the makers of lagimo and rush hour has bring yet another humorous cartoon, if thr jumping up of area characters annoys you, this latest cartoon are now walking but like robots. its something you'll like i promise here is the youtube link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyiiNliLJ7U
Jokes Etc / Re: Funny Comedy Animation That Will Make You Laff by 0luwatope(m): 12:45am On Jul 03, 2016
another new and very very interesting video just released, this one is firefire. The man inside MayShark that slapped the small kid who couldnt spell biblical name is there and also the kid. i bet you will love this new one just try and watch, promise not to fall you guys hand, am not hyping tho just wanna make lil sense here is the link if youve watched firefire please drop comments
Nairaland / General / a nairalanders very fuunny comedy animation by 0luwatope(m): 12:36am On Jul 03, 2016
if this doesnt make you laugh, then youre related to adolf hitler.... just kidding, check out this hilarious comedy that features a pastor and his son that doesnt want to go to church.
Jokes Etc / Re: click if interested in creating an (animation) like my funny animation by 0luwatope(m): 12:09am On Jul 03, 2016
toonboom

1 Like

Jokes Etc / Re: Funny Comedy Animation That Will Make You Laff by 0luwatope(m): 2:53am On Jun 27, 2016
lol sure why not a whole pastor's son
Jokes Etc / Re: click if interested in creating an (animation) like my funny animation by 0luwatope(m): 2:51am On Jun 27, 2016
Temmytea70:
Nice one... . Thumbs up
yayiiiii i droped my first official animation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHt0YqSdrgY

1 Like

Jokes Etc / Funny Comedy Animation That Will Make You Laff by 0luwatope(m): 2:26am On Jun 27, 2016
watch this funny animation where a pastor's child cant spell biblical names but can sing olamide's songs. This is my first official animation i created so please watch and review, thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHt0YqSdrgY

1 Like

Jokes Etc / Re: click if interested in creating an (animation) like my funny animation by 0luwatope(m): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Temmytea70:
Nice one... . Thumbs up
thanks my first official cartoon droping 2nite on youtube ill drop link later

1 Like

Jokes Etc / Re: Are You A Comedian Post Your Jokes Here by 0luwatope(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2016
Hi guys, am actually looking for comedians who can post on a particular web everyday. Dont worry I'll pay you weekly. name your price lets talk here
Jokes Etc / click if interested in creating an (animation) like my funny animation by 0luwatope(m): 3:01am On Jun 17, 2016
Hi guys, i wont waste a lot of time explaining crap bullshit, i am a 2d animator and started this year, i did my first official animation for a company named funloaded, i dont know the company eiher so i dont expect you to know it. My point is that if you want me to animate a short animation for you, i can possible do it. it'll just cause you a token. Before you guys start calling me, let me exlain somethings, if you want a short animation of about 8 talking characters, it will cost more than that of 2characters. The animation i did was made of 2 scenes and one character, am sorry my character was jumping like that of area's own but i promise that the next animation am going to release probably in 3weeks time, the characters will walk. I want it known that a walkih character will cost more than a jumping character but the price wont be much. Don't think about the price, think about the quality, don't think about the animator, i'll carry everybody along. If you are intersted call me or whatsapp @08104422662. the download link to my first animation is at the end of this post, the download will start immediately u click on it so this is not some la click la blast package. I just want to sound as loyal as possible so yea. Bloopses!!!!

http://www.funloaded.xyz/2d/FunLoaded%20-%20Who%20You%20Epp.mp4
Webmasters / Re: Is This Password Algorithm Right Or Nonsense by 0luwatope(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2016
coolsix:

One way hashing can still be dehashed! Yes, i have seen a few cases even with salt.

But the stronger the salt, the stronger the hashing. wink
eleyi giidi gan..... No need to ask questions jhoooor.... My God protect my website
Webmasters / Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by 0luwatope(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2016
AgoraRoad:

If I went on it I would be afriad that I would catch a virus
lolx, biko, don't went on it..... Tho its 100% clean from virus
Webmasters / Re: Is This Password Algorithm Right Or Nonsense by 0luwatope(m): 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
coolsix:
It can still be cracked. The safe way is to make use of mycrypt encryption. Key based encryption.
Does that mean if I ue a key based encryption, I'll be able to decrypt it with that same key.... I don't want to encrypt or decrypt, I want one way hashing, according to my kid knowledge, that salt should act as the key
Webmasters / Re: I Am 17 Years Old, I Designed This Website. Criticise It And Support Me by 0luwatope(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
DanielTheGeek:
Good work but for you to improve you have to be criticised,

Work on the width of your page in CSS, you must have used a Pixel value instead of percentage thus making your page too wide and so users with laptops smaller than what you used to design the site will have to scroll left and right regularly.

Your CSS should be cleaned up, work on a color pattern. On the site i can see blue, wine, black, white even your logo is yellow. Learn to follow design principles since you know how they work.

Page speed is another thing, the website is slow, you can measure the speed of your site on a speedometer (lol, no...use google to check some websites that measure site speed, I think google themselves have a tool for that.) just remove your javascript from your markup, create another file for it...maybe global.js and use external linking for it..

And is anyone really looking at their inspector panel?? that's what you should all be looking at, the method you are using for your slider can be improved too... and your HTML could be shotter with all the long and unnecessary mark up i'm looking at, except if you used a framework or so.. why do you have all your div's classed as containers? these are things you should look into.

That's all i can say, but my extra suggestions are you work on your footer and dude give your sliders a heading or a meaning, No one wants to see cars floating around!

**Note: Next time don't say your age, tell us what you did and we can check it out and give you a thumbs up, You being seventeen doesn't mean you can't even code facebook. (Just saying tho)

** And a big thumbs up for getting that site done, all the way from your pc up to the hosting platform for the world to see.. Many have given up on what you did.. Kudos and i hope you take my advice and work harder!
Jesus.... Those pics, how did you get his codes ??
Webmasters / Re: Whats Wrong With Nairaland by 0luwatope(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
I've been browsing since I was 12 yrs, I remembered visiting sometin like nairaland but I don't understand any dahm tin on nairaland until I was 18.... That's one of the reasons why we have matured peeps on nairaland and we have kids on 2go. OP, are u a kid ?

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: I Am 17 Years Old, I Designed This Website. Criticise It And Support Me by 0luwatope(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ok, here z mine(18 yrs) my website is all about jokes, funny pictures and interactive games.... Its www.funloaded.xyz am still working on the pc view, the mobile view is awesome, the design and concept will make you sponsor me. I'll always be loyal.....
Webmasters / Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by 0luwatope(m): 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
My friend's website is www.funloaded.xyz hez a geek in mobile view design but still learning pc view design
Webmasters / Re: Which Programming Language Do I Need To Design A Forum by 0luwatope(m): 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
If you're to create a nairaland like forum, you'll need to be reasonable(logic), php, html, css and sql. You must be expert in Sql and php..... Can some1 give me a simple example of perl, ruby and phython, donno it
Webmasters / Re: Please I Need A Help In My Code by 0luwatope(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
@Cordova Try to validate your inputs because of sql injection attacks and try to use new mysqli object oriented or PDO because mysql has been depreciated

Your database should not necessarily contain uppercase and spaces, your db should be easier to understand

Check your <input type='submit' name='update'> if yu misspelt the word update

Then please and please use the empty() function
$addy=htmlspecialchars(strip_tags($_POST['addy'])):
//that is how to validate, I gat no time to write you a function for that

if(empty($_POST['addy']) || empty($_POST['tel']......);
{
echo "<script>alert('Please fill all the fields before you
proceed')</script>";
}
// please try and create a div class for displaying errors so you will just echo the error msg **
else
{
session_start();
$suid=$_SESSION['user_id'];

$qupdate = "UPDATE registermember SET Address = '$addy',
Phone='$tel', Email='$mail', Age Bracket='$age',
Profession='$prof', Place of work='$work', Position='$post'
WHERE id=$suid ";
$res = mysql_query($qupdate);
header();
}
Change all your address, phone, email to lowercases and remove all spaces because in your code, you didn't give room for an error message from your sql server...

Did you even echo your $suid to know if it corresponds with the data on your db??

Greetings to my boss that will correct my codes.... Am a learner trying to be a geek
Celebrities / Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by 0luwatope(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Webmasters / Re: How Does The Mentions Feature Of Nairaland Work? by 0luwatope(m): 11:14am On Jan 20, 2016
Am getting better buh am not yet ready to code a website #yippie

Am feeling fly.... The gods of php codes likes the program I wrote grin
Webmasters / Is This Password Algorithm Right Or Nonsense by 0luwatope(m): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2016
I found this password algorithm on a website that's giving tutorial on how to safely secure passwords from hackers that can manipulate sha1 and md5 hashes

He added salt to the password and I think the salt don too much for the password self

This is the algorithm

$password=validate($_POST['password']); // validate is a user defined function that contains strip_tags, htmlspecialchars and all that
$salt="F±:9x;a|6%[`U”Y_?v~0o'!÷d\N";
$pass1=sha1($salt.$password);
$pass2=md5($salt.$password);
$hash="$pass1$pass2";

The $hash the wat to be saved in database // no sane hacker will crack this easily I know but isn't this too much?
Webmasters / Re: How Does The Mentions Feature Of Nairaland Work? by 0luwatope(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2016
Ok lemme use moi brain, I might be wrong tho because am still in year 2.....

Let's say $u = username // from the welcome, $u(m), or db you get your username.

If One guy posted and the word 'username' was in his post // nothing happens yet

When I login... It reads the database or topics (not users) I.e "SELECT * FROM topics WHERE post LIKE %@$u%" // this might be wrong tho buh I hope you grab that. The topics is the table name while the post is where all posts are stored.... The number of returned mysql_num_rols will give you how many mentions you get,

Note that Its searching @username instead of username

Then when you click mentions.php it searches for @username in every post.... Over 2million posts.... Note that some people have mention you b4, let's say like 20 times.....
You got the old_mention in your users db to be '20'

So if a new user mentions you.... Your total mention will be 21(mysql_num_rols)... Subtract your old_mention from new_mention and it will give u 1 new mention

@the end of mentions.php it will save your old_mentions to be '21'

And to validate users from getting unnecessary mentions I.e if your username is 'hot'
and in a post, someone said, 'am hot'..... There will be @$u // @username as the recognised mention so when you type only username, it won't recognise this as a username but when you type @username, it will recognise this.... So when its searching for username in posts it will search for $u = "@$username"; // I.e @username

Please I hope a better webmaster will explain better, am not good @ explanations and I'm not sure if I got the algorithm right
Webmasters / Re: How Does The Mentions Feature Of Nairaland Work? by 0luwatope(m): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2016
henryobinna:
To be honest the Nairaland mention is 'weak' it makes use of their search feature.

once you click on 'mentions' it automatically inputs your name in the search field and search, then it produces the most recent result as your mention.

so so weak.

Guys you can use same method to get any Nairalander's mention that's why I say its weak.

in that search box, input your preferred NDler's Username and search

Guy take am easy nah.... I understand and I can see that it can't be corrected or can u correct it ?
Webmasters / Re: How Does The Mentions Feature Of Nairaland Work? by 0luwatope(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2016
Ontarget:
Who can explain how the mentions feature work? Does it mean that when someone submits a post the server will have to scan every word of the post against the 1 million usernames on Nairaland to find a match before sending you a notification? Wouldn't the process be bulky?

As long a you gat a good host that has good CPU and server, the rest na story..... My website scans a whole dictionary for a single word any time a word is submitted and I think it doesn't take ip to 2 second... 2 second too much self buh I hope you gat moi point
Webmasters / Re: A Web Developer With Good CSS Skills Needed by 0luwatope(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2016
Donno if am kinda good in css or am just fumbling..... Still in skul so gat no CV buh I gat a nice website (responsive). I gat no PC so I don't know how it looks on PC(might be nonsense)..... Check www.funloaded.xyz I hope to hear from peepz
Celebrities / Re: Instagram Comedian, Craze Clown Unveiled As Nairabet Ambassador by 0luwatope(m): 10:00am On Jan 16, 2016
If papa ade should go to any slapping competition, he will win effortlessly..... That niccur can slap the dead, once he removes his cap, be expecting a slap
Romance / Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by 0luwatope(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2016
duchess25:

yes ooo. even you sef follow infact nah becos of you I even post this cos you are guilty of all.

No Offence pls

No am not guilty, I've never touched a lady boob b4, what's the meaning of boobs cuz I don't know it self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.