Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

0luwatope's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0luwatope's Profile / 0luwatope's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 16 pages)

Politics / Re: Can You Get This Question Right??? by 0luwatope(m): 7:10am On Oct 06, 2015
Lemme wake up first b4 I start counting
Crime / Re: Woman Who Stole Her Friend's 9 Month Old Baby In Lagos Has Been Arrested by 0luwatope(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2015
Pickin are now born @owners risk
Jokes Etc / Re: This Will Make Your Day (photos) by 0luwatope(m): 7:06am On Oct 06, 2015
Mtcheeeeeew, this is the 687th time am seeing this shit
Politics / Re: #worldteachersday: Fayose Gives Cars To Teachers by 0luwatope(m): 7:05am On Oct 06, 2015
Meanwhile, I uhm.... Ehn.... What did I want to say self
Crime / Re: Police Arrest Abductors Of UNIPORT Vc’s Son,one Kidnapper Is In SS2. by 0luwatope(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2015
Issokay....
Romance / Re: 10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You by 0luwatope(m): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2015
If you want me to think about you, just be troublesome
Nairaland / General / Re: Ekiti State Governor Appoints 'headmaster-general' by 0luwatope(m): 7:00am On Oct 06, 2015
This spacebooking thing is making me feel stupid oo
Romance / Re: Does "Following Your Heart'' Really Make Sense? by 0luwatope(m): 6:59am On Oct 06, 2015
Some follow their heart while others follow their manhood... I'll make a meaningful comment when I read thread... Brb
Crime / Re: Woman Sells 2 Months Old Baby For N100,000 In Enugu. by 0luwatope(m): 6:56am On Oct 06, 2015
Wait make I comment first b4 I read
Satellite TV Technology / Re: How To Make Your DSTV Decoder Unable To Receive Commands From The Remote Control by 0luwatope(m): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2015
La click, la bomb
Politics / Re: * Nigeria At 55: 55 Things You May Not Know About Our Beloved Country. by 0luwatope(m): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2015
Idonbelivit #2 on your list... My Grandma who had a primary 6 certificate speaks english fluently without noticeable flaws
Events / Re: Nigerian Wins Young Innovators Competition At ITU Telecom World 2015 by 0luwatope(m): 6:48am On Oct 06, 2015
Noted without reading..... Next!
Celebrities / Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by 0luwatope(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
debris:

Which music that lil kesh even sing undecided
you see, you know korode bello bcuz you are a girl... Capice!!
Romance / Re: How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? by 0luwatope(m): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
sylvalord:
And what about boys?
I hardly call guys, if u be my sure G, I go give u just one call, if you don't reply me you are on your own.... Am just too independent
Celebrities / Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by 0luwatope(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
On behalf of every nairalander that comments below me, if you are a girl - korede bello If you are a guy - lil kesh
Romance / Re: She Say We Should Take A Break by 0luwatope(m): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
I love break time, especially in my primary school days.... *now serious* OP try and work on something that will benefit you and your future wife, that bitch is looking for Mr money spender and its obvious nothing can convince her, let her continue searching for the rich niqqa until she is 35. #YOLO
Romance / Re: How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? by 0luwatope(m): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
If i call any girl twice and you didn't reply my calls.... You're calling next and if u don't call, say bai bai
Romance / Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by 0luwatope(m): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
papiforreal:

We are not getting married now. Just making arrangements. I want marry her immediately after my graduation. I don't want clock 25 without having my own home.
that's the brain of an introvert, we think about better things, how to get settled, how to raise kids, how to cater for the family and all that... Mr OP why on earth did u ask if she was a virgin self Its lame to ask that kinda question. You enrolled her and paid for her school fees kwa ?? I won't call u any name cuz u be my padi. B4 u think about marriage, paint a picture of the kind of girl you want. As for me, if you're not a talkative, am not marring you, ure not popular or not trying to be popular ?? Am not gonna marry u also e.t.c...
Romance / Re: See Gobe..... by 0luwatope(m): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2015
Make I siddon for here dey watch e-quarrel
Romance / Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls. by 0luwatope(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2015
donholy28:
Turn ur phone upside down and read it again
chop knuckle
Romance / Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by 0luwatope(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2015
ADULTBASE:
What is the meaning of getting underskirt pls cos am still an amateur virgin,kindly elaborate cos i don't know!!
Does it mean sleeping under their skirts
underskirt means hiding under a skirt or using skirt as blanket
Romance / Re: Do You Think Marriage Proposals Should Be Public Or Private? by 0luwatope(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2015
xther, I think you should write more about relationships on your blog *thumbsup*
Romance / Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by 0luwatope(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2015
If I wan propose for my life, I swear, I no go kneel down... Kneeling down is lame to me... There are many ways to propose that are far better than kneeling down
Romance / Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by 0luwatope(m): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
VenusBetty:
18?
Yup, am too small I already know how to ride a car self so forget
Jokes Etc / Ifa oracle don upgrade by 0luwatope(m): 1:08am On Oct 01, 2015
I fell in love with a girl called Amanda, but I don’t have the guts to ask her out. So i went to see a native doctor popularly called “Baba”. All he demanded from me was 1-month internet data subscription money which i paid and he gave me a ring called
‘Touch and Follow”.
He said, “All you need to do is touch her with this ring and she will follow you”.
I was excited because that was pretty easy.
The next day, when she passing, i created a scene just to draw her attention and i touched her like it was a mistake.
I was expecting her to follow me, but to my biggest surprise she didn’t, rather she moved on and was pressing her phone.
I was disappointed and went home. On getting home, I checked my phone and i saw 9 notifications showing Amanda John is now following me on Twitter, instagram, Eskimi, Badoo, Viber, she even sent me a friend request on Facebook, she also sent me a message on Whatsapp and 2go.
I called Baba immediately to inform him about the situation and he replied me, saying: “My son, We’ve upgraded, everything is now digital!! Bye to
rural village style, Welcome to global village style.
That was why i did not ask you for a c# # k, the
brain of a Mosquito, a Vulture’s eye, the claw of a Lion that is still a Virgin and Groundnut oil but One month internet data to keep me Online with the gods”.
Credits: https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Spanzy

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by 0luwatope(m): 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Long distance relationship is a thing I knew I'll never be able to cope with... The trust we had flew away like a hungry bird.... To make matters worse, I told my frnd who is a frnd with my bae, I told him i rilli bleeped her that its her loss meanwhile I have feelings for the girl ooo... She heard and told me never to call her again in moi life #YOLO who cares ?? Am only 18yrs
Romance / Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by 0luwatope(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gerarahere mehn shit.... OP gerarahere for real
Celebrities / Re: The Art Of Ingenuity Puts Pheelz Above Young John by 0luwatope(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2015
baski92:
Mr producer na mad man while young John wicked producer na animal
but guy why na my topic na pheelz vs young john, your own version come be mad man vs animal
Celebrities / The Art Of Ingenuity Puts Pheelz Above Young John by 0luwatope(m): 8:36am On Sep 22, 2015
YBNL Nation is a record label, not fully-fledged, that is currently shaking Nigeria music industry. Artistes in YBNL Nation are Olamide, Lil Kesh, Viktoh, Adekunle Gold, Chinko Ekun and Xino. Recent singles from this label are commercially successful and they have been gaining massive airplay on Nigerian media stations. In fact, they have been trending on social networking sites and blogs.

Moreover, we can’t discuss the commercial success of YBNL artistes without mentioning the names of these two talented producers; Pheelz (Mr producer) and Young John (Wicked producer). This is because these producers produced about 97% of hit tracks for YBNL soldiers (artistes). Both producers have proved themselves to Nigerians with some hit songs which are anthems in Nigeria. Pheelz produced these Olamide’s songs; Jale, Durosoke, Baddo love, first of all, Turn Up, Owotabua, Awon goons mi, Lagos Boys, Yemi My Lover, Eleda Mi O, Melo Melo, Matters Arising, The game ft Phenom, Make us proud ft Wale, Dope money ft Phyno, Shoro niyen ft Viktoh, Lil Kesh & Chinko Ekun while Young John produced Story for the gods, Bobo (or Shakiti bobo), Falila ketan, Confirm ni ft Wizkid, Ladi ft Phyno & Lil Kesh, just to mention but a few. In fact, Pheelz and Young John are among the hottest producers in Nigeria.

However, there have been several arguments on Pheelz vs Young John. Some people believe that Pheelz is the hottest producer in town while others chose Young John. Although, both producers are talented but Pheelz’s art of ingenuity is what puts him above Young John and it makes him remain the major producer for YBNL Nation. There is no dispute over the talent of Young John but Pheelz creativity is incomparable. Pheelz is the major producer for all Olamide’s albums under YBNL imprint as he produced 13 out of 20 tracks in YBNL (Yahoo Boy No Laptop), 20 out of 21 tracks in BGEL (Baddest Guy Ever Liveth) and 16 out of 22 tracks in StreetOT (Street Orientation).

Arguably, Pheelz is a better producer between the two because he is good in both commercial (street appeal) and international standard beats. His beats for Olamide – The game ft Phenom and Olamide – Make us proud ft Wale are standard. In fact, songs like Turn Up, Durosoke, Shoro niyen and First of all, which are produced by him are anthems in Nigeria. His percussion and harmony in Baddo love, Melo Melo and Sade make those songs unique and Lagos Boys is another proof of his creativity. Pheelz is not a one-way producer as he has proved himself with more than 15 hit songs.

The fact is, both Pheelz and Young John are talented producers but Pheelz is better. Some other notable songs by YBNL artistes are: Lil Kesh – Gbese + Efejoku ft Viktoh (both songs are produced by Young John), Adekunle Gold – Sade (Prod by Pheelz), Xino – TTYL + Nakam (both songs are produced by Pheelz), Chinko Ekun – Emi na re + Alejo oran (both songs are produced by Pheelz) and other songs. One mans food is another mans poison, if I were to choose a better producer, i'll go for Pheelz. Let's hear your view about this.
cc: lalasticlala
curled from: http://hub201.com/pheelz-vs-young-john/
Education / Re: See The List Of Top 10 Best Universitites In Nigeria 2015 by 0luwatope(m): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2015
See this yeye list, covenant uni is like no 1 or 2, Futa is like no 4 on a standard list. OP god yaf punish you like that for wasting my mb, mtcheeeew

1 Like

Romance / Re: Please I Need Advice by 0luwatope(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
OP, May your gentle brain rest in perfect peace. Amen

1 Like

Romance / Re: Is It Bad For Guys To Be 'soft' To Their Women In Relationships? by 0luwatope(m): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2015
Just be yourself, don't be too soft by letting love activate your stupidity, don't try to be hard cuz u aint gonna pretend forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.