Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

0luwatope's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0luwatope's Profile / 0luwatope's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

Investment / Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by 0luwatope(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
steviano:

What's the name of the app... I want to download it please

Huh, its NettGame - Just visit their parent website www.nettstack.com

The thing sweet die, been playing it all day using multiple accounts, 4 of it was detected and restricted while the rest of my account (7) has crossed the 2milli landmark and I got the #200 on each of the account. If you need tutorial on how to create multiple accounts without getting restricted, send a mail to topefunofficial@gmail.com, not free tho!!
Investment / Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by 0luwatope(m): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2018
SilverG33k:
You should try it yourself bruv.... Then tell us your experience

I eventually downloaded the app, played the demo and got close to 2.5milli, lol.... I was given 200naira real cash as promised and I played with the 200naira, I could raise it up to 1k so I cashed out the 1k this morning....

I'm even surprised how fast they paid me, on a sunday, maybe its automated sha
Investment / Scam is everywhere, mmm by 0luwatope(m): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
Who has heard of Nettgame b4, I just saw their advert on facebook.... Tried googling them buh they don't have much history, maybe cuz they are new sha.

They want to pay #200 naira for anyone who can play the demo account without using real money and accumulate the cash up to 2million naira.....

I want to know if anyone else saw the advert or heard of them, the app is just 4mb but that 4mb na strong thing....

If you have heard of em, please make a quick review, I can't waste my MB for trash, I need some reviews

1 Like

Business / Re: 10 Juicy Truths About Digital Art Illustration Business by 0luwatope(m): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2018
naijacartoon:
Sure ! Join us
My most recent artwork

Business / Re: 10 Juicy Truths About Digital Art Illustration Business by 0luwatope(m): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2018
This is digital art

1 Like

Business / Re: Nigeria Online Payment And Their Issues by 0luwatope(m): 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
skyhighweb:
its live
If you received za money today, they pay you 2moro... Chillax Sir
Business / Re: Nigeria Online Payment And Their Issues by 0luwatope(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
Sir, I use paystack and I get paid the following day...

The reason why you have to wait the following day is because they pay their users like a salary, its done once, everyone gets their payments at once.... Through NEFT payments(for huge money transfers)

About their integration, well, It took me some time to get the android SDK working, they don't even have a demo

As per the waiting, your account probably isn't LIVE, or its partially LIVE, check your dashboard and click Income, you will see the amount to be paid and a waiting status (it shows you will eventually be paid) but if nothing is there, no one sent money to you niyen

Send a mail to hello[at]paystack[dot]com and ask them if you can receive payments at all cuz paystack don't delay my payments at all, it get paid around 9am - 10am the next day
Business / Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by 0luwatope(m): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hi, usually I don't reply threads like this but hear this first....

Most online business people propose to you, please for your sake, make a good research on them. I can't say much about that, just be careful, online business are just too crazy especially if you know nothing about it beforehand.

Now the business I want to propose is a currency exchange business....
If you've heard of payoneer, netteller, skrill e.t.c those are like USD wallets for sending, receiving and for payments.
I have already started a work on an android app, it will be ready very soon, I have a website for it and a working domain, I have a business account, a TAX ID and a business certificate. if you're interested in partnering, no problem. Just mail me, silverg33k[at]gmail[dot]com
Phones / Re: Face ID, Finger Sensor And Password: Which Do You Think Is Safest? by 0luwatope(m): 7:45am On Mar 29, 2018
adeboyewareez:

You don't have to be tortured before your password gets cracked.

It only has to be brute forced.

Brute gini?? Bruteforce is trying unlimited password combination continuously, most devices and applications nowadays will give u a limited number of tries.

I'm not saying password or pin is not the safest, it still is, but gone are those days brute force and dictionary attack works, on android phones, you only have 15 tries then you wait for some minutes so... Basically, brute force don't work.

I have used bruteforce for a passworded zip file, took me so many hours to crack open

2 Likes

Business / Re: Nigeria: Mobile Payments Still Hugely Untapped by 0luwatope(m): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
talk2hb1:
How do I get started tapping into this opportunity of mobile payment when investors are not their to help finance your project undecided
Drop me 25million naira and see me develop my secret mobile payment solution and take it to market in less than six month

25million is too small to start a mobile payment solution, trust me, when you see CBN's license lason, na flee u go flee
Investment / Re: I Cloned Nairaland by 0luwatope(m): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
All trash
Programming / Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by 0luwatope(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
tokzy205:
yeah the app Ui is quite ugly, but it is a nice concept, he just needs to work on d Ui, but u guys should be constructive in ur criticism not destructive

Lolzz, after I typed this, I was like, "shii, this is too wicked"... My apologies to the app dev, your app is not as bad as I commented

1 Like

Programming / Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by 0luwatope(m): 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
We the app developers knows this app is shitty.... I've done way better than this and I can tell for a fact, this app can't even contest on an african level not to mention a world class level
Family / Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by 0luwatope(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
AloneTK:

There are two things here. One is you being yourself, and the other, you trying to be who you are not. You are trying to achieve something here, but it's different because you are being forced to assume a personality that is totally different from who you are. If you were to answer this, would you say you enjoyed the display? No, you simply did it and you felt you had no choice there.. I bet, a part of you will be screaming that the time should run faster so you could sneak back into that quiet life of yours, totally distant from the outside world.

Well I actually enjoyed it, hard to believe isn't it?

Firstly I made friend with most of the market women there, so communication between us wasn't so hard, we were fluent

Secondly, acting like an introvert would even drain my energy faster rather than having fun as an extrovert. We know how draining it is when people say we're too dull when in actually sense, we're just being ourselves...

Lastly, I didn't force myself adapting to a personality I'm not, I was just having fun in an extroverted way, truly it was draining a little but its still better than selling market as an introvert

To answer your question, I enjoyed it, I even left the venue very late on tuesday but its not something I can do on a regular basis

2 Likes

Business / Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 by 0luwatope(m): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
There is a thin line between poverty and riches

Besides poverty is just a mindset

But where do we see that little money to start these things you listed

How do we think clearly when we are hungry
??

I guess the solution is to start right now and stay focused....

Little by little raindrops will fill the bucket

7 Likes

Romance / Re: My View On How To Treat A Woman!!! by 0luwatope(m): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
donsimo:

Bro don't listen to those girls replying you, they are nairaland whores looking for maga.

Read on niaraland the diary of an uber driver.
It's by Romeo.
You will understand what majority of this girls do.
Then read Ubuja's miseducation.
Your eye will clear.

In all sincerity, many girls will tell you to do what the op says but you will notice that any girl you do it for takes it for granted. And will take advantage of you, eat your money, Bleep your best friend and laught with her friends about how you are a sweet fool.

Now I'm lost, alll I need to do is to listen to the voice in my head.

Recently, I almost created a thread about 'how to be a nice guy without being a pussy'. Personally I'm a nice person, I can easily do all what OP said but not every fvcking time.... I should know when to say yes and when to say no... Not only decide, but also cling to my decision.

To the best of my knowledge and ability, I've tried to act like a bad guy, a methodology which most guys here claim to work, but I suck at being a bad guy, I did everything woefully, I broke my heart myself, messed up my relationship.

The best thing is to just be myself, work on myself and put limits to everything nice and sweet I have to do to please my woman... Moderation is the best bet. Sorry I had to quote you, I'll do as you say, read the diary et al...

Thanks a lot pal
Romance / Re: My View On How To Treat A Woman!!! by 0luwatope(m): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Don't mind some NL guys
BdorianGray:

My Brother, don't mind all them naysayers here..
Thanks a lot... God bless your relationships too
Romance / Re: My View On How To Treat A Woman!!! by 0luwatope(m): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
I'm still young, I'm 20, but I love to learn about relationships and marriage but some people have said all what the OP said is slavery and mockery but I can't figure out how being sweet is slavery

I really want someone to come explain the parts where slavery comes in

Thank you in advance, no offense intended
Webmasters / Re: Meet 12 Year-old Nigerian Web Developer, Obaloluwa Odelana by 0luwatope(m): 7:04am On Mar 18, 2018
Good stuff

When I was 14 too, I was a web developer, but nobody knew me, that isn't my excuse tho... After 6 years, I learnt that what I was building at age 14 were all crap and bullshiit.

The only thing that can be useful for this kiddo is for him to keep learning, he might be a web developer but won't be able to have a good idea of his own, except someone is ready to help him shape his ideas. Besides, without proper mentorship or training, I can bet he would build crappy websites. No hating, just being truthful here.

Although he's young, but his headstart is pretty awesome, I hope a good tech company hires him and groom him to get the best outta him

Good luck kid, keep writing the codes

8 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by 0luwatope(m): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
I'm an introvert and I am writing this for all introverts...

I'm a student in my early twenties, I come from a poor family, which even makes my matters worse, but somehow, I've been able to get my alone time.

Last week(Friday 9th), my mum called me from school to come sell 16 packs of bottled coke at a Jamb accredited center.

As Jamb starts the following day, I was told to sell it to the jambites. That's not even the problem

The real problem is this; the mini market I was to sell the drinks, 6 other certified market women were already there. I mean women who would be shouting all day long just to sell their markets too, you name them, they have it all.

For the first time, I was open to lots of people. Unfortunately for me, I have a very low voice, so I really can't shout.

On Saturday, I was just too shy, too introverted, I sold very little, I was frustrated. The other women were shouting, calling customers, I was just praying for the time to move swiftly.

If I continue to market my drinks like an introvert, I'd never sell anything, so I decided to think like an introvert and act like an extrovert, lol

By thinking like an introvert, I will be reading body languages or everyone, believing that I'm better than the rest of them, thinking this is just temporary..... and by acting like an extrovert, I would shout too, run to customers, ask them if they wanna buy drinks...

Fastforward to monday, we were like 8 in number selling the same thing. I myself could not believe I too can be running to people who looked at me, asking them if they wanna buy drinks. I never thought I would be able to behave like a complete extrovert, by wednesday(2 days later), I had sold all the packs of bottled coke given to me

Now the thing is, introversion is the best personality one can have....
Here are reasons
1. You're a gentleman, you don't live a rough life
2. You're a pro in anything you do. Its inborn. If an introvert loves doing something and passionate about it, he is gonna excel outstandingly.
3. There are lots of perks being an introvert, I can't name them all here
9. Who said we too can't act like an extrovert should the need arises?

I just did!!

I want to start a whole new thing, like a challenge.... I'll ask random ladies out and I'll record our convo unknowing to the lady. I'll hide personal details in the recordings tho....

Let's make that a challenge, who is with me??

19 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by 0luwatope(m): 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
Man City’s football has a philosophy. Man Utd are just throwing expensive footballers together.
Man city won't score any more goals, they now want to train arsenal how to play

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy by 0luwatope(m): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2018
Slaye:

Lol. She is 24 ooooo

24 Wtf.... Run for ya life

I don blow final whistle for you oh, have you seen players trying to score after final whistle??

Brother, just leave her jobless ass alone
Romance / Re: Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy by 0luwatope(m): 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
Slaye:

Mehn Okay.

Is this normal?

Dude, its nothing to worry about

Just tell her the way she bugs you is kinda creepy, if she doesn't change, ignore her completely.

I've been in this kinda relationship when I was 16, I stopped picking her calls cuz it was just too exhausting... During night calls, she would talk to an extent I would sleep off

The girl that bugged me when I was 16 no send me again, tho I keep my distance also.

If I should guess, she is between age 15 - 18, that's why I keep saying this, people below 18 shouldn't be allowed to have a sexual relationship, because of immaturity

If she is above 18 and she does like this.... Broz, run for your life, she is a child

1 Like

Romance / Re: Do You Believe In Soul Mates? by 0luwatope(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
There is nothing like soulmates, there are possibilities that you'll eventually meet someone better than your partner but the stress of going through the searching and getting to know each other better, hence we conclude that once someone is good enough, he/she is a soulmate....

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy by 0luwatope(m): 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Both of you are acting childish, do you even need to mention you're a keyboardist and she dances when you play, do you play for her, or you play for God....
Such an innocent girl, you'll be feeling like a boss right now cuz she is giving you attention, smh

Don't mention me oh, cuz i'm kinda more matured than you

4 Likes

Programming / Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by 0luwatope(m): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
realmundi:
it is senseless because you urself have no idea how to do it

Wait a minute, don't tell me u wanna build paystack like with this kinda headstart, you'll get dupped again and again...

Where do u even wanna start from?? Or will you just keep asking questions
Programming / Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by 0luwatope(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
realmundi:

Oga Google it and see if you get any meaningful answer u think I haven't done that my friend Nigeria business are not very detailed on the internet ok let do this bring me a Google answer like as good as the respond above I pay 5k

Bruv, where do you think I know all these things??

U think say na my family member get paystack??

Its through google I swear.... Its all about picking points from each webpage you visit....
Programming / Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by 0luwatope(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
bassdow:

I don't know BUT i was waiting and expecting to see Legendary Nairaland Trollers Turned Developers come drop their Adverts + Assurance of delivering in 3-days.

Many businesses in Nigeria fall even before they are opened because most Nigerians just jump in without a clear understanding of what's involved/entailed .

I have been contacted few times for projects related to this (even though they want it to be all in one) BUT they all run away as soon as they learn what's involved (and I don't need financially alone).
The last person was even trying to negotiate 120k with us + he doesn't even know what's CAC .

Hmmm

Lolzzz, he doesn't know what CAC is??
Ignorance is bad, to get a CAC cert requires nothing less than 80k except its a business cert...
Programming / Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by 0luwatope(m): 7:37am On Feb 25, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

good one most jokers like the op come to nairaland to open senseless posts without doing a little homework

I swear, the question weak me at first...

Is it only me who don't ask questions like this, I'd rather use google.... For fast and detailed answers

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.