Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

0luwatope's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0luwatope's Profile / 0luwatope's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

Programming / Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by 0luwatope(m): 12:00am On Feb 25, 2018
On the other hand, you could build something you can just use to accepts payments using paystack to save you the stress...

Goodluck

1 Like

Programming / Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by 0luwatope(m): 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry I had to laugh, lolzzzz

Ok, I am currently one of their merchant so lemme just give u an insight

1. You need funds to start payment processor, like 100million naira
2. You don't to be backed up by a bank, not necessary tho, but paystack is backed up by Access Bank
3. You need NEFT license from CBN to process payments, huge payments, plus some other licenses from CBN
4. Get a CAC certificate, Tax Cert, Vat Cert , SCUML Cert, and a Corporate account.
5. Get a website and a team of developers
6. Get a team of accountants
7. Get a physical office

And finally, get your ass off nairaland, you should make good research before you post questions like this

14 Likes

Family / Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by 0luwatope(m): 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ever since I found out I'm an INFJ, the rarest personality type, also an introvert... Somehow it has boosted my confidence.

I now talk to girls like I'm a prize to fight for, no worries anymore.

Plus, I no longer masturbate, It feels like it affects the heart and someone's confidence somehow. I can now flirt with girls easily, engage in cool convos and hang out with the opposite sex

What else.... a lady is currently falling for me, let me keep shut about that for now, she might be a future wifey cuz our hearts are somehow connected.

People say I'm boring, but they don't know me... I don't even want them to know me, lol.
I'm actually very playful around those who I'm convenient staying with.

Introvert rocks for those who didn't let the society push them around

12 Likes

Romance / Re: How Long Have You Stayed In The Friendzone? by 0luwatope(m): 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
I don buy land build house for there sef
No biggie

1 Like

Romance / Re: Have A Girl Collected Ur Number Bfor? See Mine. Share Ur Experience Too by 0luwatope(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Immaturity is bad, when I was in 100l, I happen to be 2nd most handsome in the entire school, but too young.

This lady, who calls me 'ifemi' for no reason, which means 'my love' on a faithful friday requested for my number.

She was siting with her pretty friend. When she handed me her phone, I refused and asked her if she would pay for my phone number.... Long story short, I did not give her my number that day.

All I did that day was boost my lame ass self esteem by playing hard to get in a very dumb way

2 Likes

Romance / Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by 0luwatope(m): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2018
My love for phones

I knew everything about nokia phones back then, I was called Symbian

6 years later, I'm studying computer science, good an writing Java, Css, Html and php(for creating websites and applications), the best photoshop artist in school, the best 2d animator in my school, but na my cgpa suffer pass, I don't believe in 8-4 jobs, I think I have the spirit of an entrepreneur.

It is true that what someone would become is hidden in his/her day to day activities
Sports / Re: Love Is In The Air - Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Stylish In His Jet by 0luwatope(m): 7:22am On Feb 22, 2018
Liliyann:
Beautiful!!!
One of the best footballers,Still better than Messi
[B] Father lord may private jet owners also locate me this year IJN[/b]
Lol, amen sister....
Phones / Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Slows Down Months After You Buy It by 0luwatope(m): 7:05am On Feb 21, 2018
lanre316:

The amount you want to use to buy that tecno camon will buy you a a good Xiaomi Redmi phone. Check out the Official Xiaomi thread.

Right now, I'm based at Akure, Ondo State. I'm not really a fan of going through the stress of importing screens, touchpad e.t.c so I can repair my faulty xiaomi.

Major reason i was considering tecno, also I can't travel to Lagos just to repair phone...

Is there a solution I don't know?

1 Like

Phones / Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Slows Down Months After You Buy It by 0luwatope(m): 6:13am On Feb 21, 2018
Tecno phones will always slowdown for no reason,
Or maybe for a reason I don't know

Buying a camon cm soon sha, I'll manage it till I get money to buy xiaomi mi a1

4 Likes

Health / Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by 0luwatope(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
If I had enough money, I'd sincerely give this lady 50k to support her biz....

She tried, even from her writeup, she sounds literate, No slaywahever would do this.

Lastly, this kind of money would be spent wisely, kudos OP

7 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Can You Guess What Is Happening Inside This Room? by 0luwatope(m): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
Say no more

1 Like

Sports / Re: UCL: CHELSEA vs BARCELONA. What Are Your Predictions? by 0luwatope(m): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
For the first time, I'm supporting Barca wholeheartedly

4 Likes

Education / Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by 0luwatope(m): 1:52am On Feb 18, 2018
I'm a photoshop expert, I've done lots of legal and illegal editing in photoshop and I can tell you, this picture was edited by an amateur, I would have done better

How do I know??

1. The bikeman's clothes opacity was reduced(Photoshop Eraser caused it)
2. The guy wearing black with white stripes has irregularities in the area close to his shoulder(the invincible guy's head)
3. The invincible guy's cloth is not resting on the bike, instead its feels like it entered the back of the bike like a ghost cloth
4. Finally and logically, no one was looking at the bikeman or the invincible guy

It was not a glitch or result of object in motion, why?
1. Not all cameras can capture objects in motion, the low quality cameras can't capture object in motion
2. If it was truly object in motion, it won't affect the clothes only, but the entire bike
and that means the bike was speeding, if you look at that scene, there is no way the bikeman was speeding

Verdict: It pure photoshop from an amateur
cc
Aminu212
eTECTIVe
BafanaBafana
gegee
gbanj0
Sports / Re: UCL: Football Fans Fume At What Neymar Did After Madrid's Win by 0luwatope(m): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
You guys should be happy he did not shake you

Failure to score goals is a communicable disease and.... Handshake might be its transmission channel

Someone should let PSG know this is Champions League so that Mbappe and some of his teammates would not play like toddlers

Big ups for Asensio

Big ups for Neymar Jr

Big ups for PSG

Bigger ups for HalaMadrid

Biggest ups for CR7

49 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by 0luwatope(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
I will tell am straight away... I hate keeping nonsense secrets...

A lifetime choice? Nah... I will tell him without hesitating..

What will it be like putting rings on her with me staring?

I won't forgive myself if I don't tell him.

I know my best friend if I tell him he will abide no matter how strong the love is.

Because we love each other better. And the trust is there too.. No homo

Simple

I just weak, why should you tell him??

What if they're happily married for more than 4 years, are you still gonna tell him?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Chelsea Vs West Brom (3 - 0) On 12th February 2018 by 0luwatope(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
See as this thread dry.... Chelsea fans can't troll arsenal and man u fans because they don't know what will happen to them tonight

2 Likes

Business / Lawyers, I Need Info On Something Related To Legal Betting by 0luwatope(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hi, I know lawyers can be very busy but I just need someone to help me

Some part of the Nigerian law says that gambling or betting is illegal, an owner of a betting company will need a permit or a license and the license costs close to 20million in naira which lasts for 10years.

What about a kind of betting that just requires luck, but you already know your chances of winning or losing, and its strictly online, it does not require a physical address because all the operations are carried online, it will be tough but its possible

The law enforcements agencies will definitely find out sooner or later because a betting franchise without a license is illegal.

Should they find out, will the owner be left alone or will face trial, if the owner is to face trial, what are the consequences??
Business / Lawyers, I Need Info On Something Related To Legal Betting by 0luwatope(m): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hi, I know lawyers can be very busy but I just need someone to help me

Some part of the Nigerian law says that gambling or betting is illegal, an owner of a betting company will need a permit or a license and the license costs close to 20million in naira.

What about a kind of betting that just requires luck, but you already know your chances of winning or losing, and its strictly online

Getting caught that its an underground betting will be a tough one, and that will happen when it becomes popular and everyone knows about it

If eventually the owner gets caught controlling some kind of underground betting, what are the consequences??
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Newcastle United vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 11th February 2018 by 0luwatope(m): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
These players are high on sometin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Newcastle United vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 11th February 2018 by 0luwatope(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
The way man u started the match, I knew the game will be half-time draw, full-time win, goals gonna come around 70' upward, mark my words...
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Newcastle United vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 11th February 2018 by 0luwatope(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
I never expected Martial to miss that chance, its all good, we gonna win this match #GGMU
Family / Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by 0luwatope(m): 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
jacy67:

One of the ways I overcame this type of anger is giving it back to the person immediately. You might call it retaliation but it takes loads of anger off my chest.
One day, I went to a restaurant to eat. The way the eba was served wasn't appealing, it looked like a leftover. I called the waiter's attention. One customer just chook mouth as if he paid for me and told me to manage the food like that. I told him immediately that I didn't beg for the food. Immediately he faced his own food, the owner of the restaurant took the eba and apologized, I got what I wanted and everyone was happy. Shikena
Impressive, when sudden things like this happen to me, I don't usually get quick replies in my head

1 Like

Education / Re: GTBank Launches The Dusty Manuscript Contest by 0luwatope(m): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
Creativity at its peak....

Taking that aside, I opened a corporate account with GTB and its been 3 days now, I haven't received any message from them..
Corporate account holders, how long does it take to get an account number ?
Family / Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by 0luwatope(m): 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
Someone got me angry today, a guy I barely know in my street called me a proud boy, he is definitely older than me, he said it to my face I'm too proud....

Since 8pm, I've been angry, I get angry for hours, whenever I'm angry, all I would do is listen to music, press phone, meditate, stay alone, and all these would last for hours

As I am typing this, its 11:40pm already and I still feel angry and sad

Why did he called me a proud boy?? Simple, my mum always wants me to drive her everytime or send me errands where I would have to use her car so whenever I drive by their shop, lots of guys always hail me, shouting for no reason so I decided not to look at them again whenever I'm driving, I only greet them whenever I'm walking, this is what made him call me a proud boy today, chai, this street don tire me. That's the more reason why I prefer estates, everybody minding his own business, just like me

7 Likes

Programming / Re: [Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP by 0luwatope(m): 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
yomalex:
They'll just need to verify your CAC documents.
Verify as in... I haven't received my account number, which implies that I haven't paid any 5k.... Since last week monday, does it take that long?
Programming / Re: [Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP by 0luwatope(m): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
fideleict:

The company I work for uses it for various projects, and I use the company's corporate account and CAC documents when required of me (strictly company projects).
Ok thanks, I just want to know how long it takes to get a corporate account cuz I've submitted all necessary documents and I haven't heard from my bank, its been 5 days, I'll go there physically on monday sha
Programming / Re: [Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP by 0luwatope(m): 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
fideleict:
You tried, but you just jumped into the middle of everything, skipping very important information like creating an account and getting an actual secret key before integration. You also skipped important details, like company registration information required to go live when using paystack.
Are you using paystack?? Do you have a corporate account? Wanna ask some things
Programming / Re: [Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP by 0luwatope(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
You're wasting your time posting codes here... You might get banned
TV/Movies / Re: Bbnaija: Bitto Wins Payporte Game Night by 0luwatope(m): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hahahahahaha, everyone's post was taken off this thread... Pathetic

I might launch my own forum soon,

Where people won't be banned for cr*zy reasons

Where people can just post a topic anonymously instead of opening an account entirely

Where people will only see threads they like, some don't like celebrity news while some love it, don't make all of us see it everyday

Where people won't go into deep thoughts before sending a DM

Where there will be chat room for VIP, VVIP and regulars

Where instead of your f*ck turning to Bleep, we will make under aged children not see the post

Where once your post gets too much downvotes, you won't get the attention anymore, your post and the coming ones will only be visible to those who are following you

As much as I love NairaLand, let me rephrase, as much as I love NairaLanders, the owner of this forum has refused to upgrade it, making me wanna hate it. The moderators are doing anyhow cuz they haven't seen a worthy competitor, I think I'm going to keep studying how forums work then in the coming year, I'll launch mine

39 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.