Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

0luwatope's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0luwatope's Profile / 0luwatope's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 16 pages)

Romance / Re: {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs by 0luwatope(m): 12:30am On Jan 16, 2016
OP, guys go don plenty whey don sample your boobs oo.... No offence
Web Market / Re: Need Your Suggestions! by 0luwatope(m): 12:03am On Jan 16, 2016
Awesome!! Honestly, its awesome, can I get your whatsapp digits ?
Webmasters / Re: I Need A Designer That Can Make A Custom Design This by 0luwatope(m): 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
Omo, I fit do all deze things buh the laziness inside me no go fit allow mie finish your job in 2 months..... God help me
Webmasters / Re: How Can I Send Free Unlimited Email Daily by 0luwatope(m): 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
I don't think there is something like unlimited mails sender except you pay for it in one way or the other
Webmasters / Re: .COM Domain Name Registration/renewals/transfer For As Low As N2,700 Per Year by 0luwatope(m): 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
Sharrrrapppp!!!! How much is .com on gigalayer, whogohost, domainking inshort.... E too cost jhor, sebi u be starter
Webmasters / Re: Help Oooo, Why Is Google Adsense Not Accepting Me by 0luwatope(m): 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Register one more time and there gonna barn you for life.... On a .tk domain, seriously??

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Davido Shows Off Condom Asks “who’s It Gon Be Tonite?” by 0luwatope(m): 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
kennyman2000:

You cant.. whatsapp contact is 08108009824 though.

No need, thanks, am only interested in wearing a band for myself, not selling them
Celebrities / Re: Davido Shows Off Condom Asks “who’s It Gon Be Tonite?” by 0luwatope(m): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
kennyman2000:
Rubbish.. His musical olosho's are in the best position to give him an answer.. Abi, him no get their phone numbers again.. Rubbish.

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands.

Can I get just 2 pieces of customised wristbands.... What's ur whatsapp digits ?
Jokes Etc / [hilarious Photo] Association Of Drop-outs by 0luwatope(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
This got my ribs cracking tho.... Get more funny pictures / jokes on www.funloaded.xyz

Jokes Etc / Hilarious Photo About women, Its So True And Funny by 0luwatope(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hit www.funloaded.xyz for more funny pictures / jokes

Jokes Etc / Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by 0luwatope(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
FTC is highly prohibited on my post
Hit www.funloaded.xyz for more funny pictures and jokes
Jokes Etc / Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by 0luwatope(m): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
Then after the wedding, you go back home dancing 'shakiti bobo' thanking God for giving you a man like Chibuzor.

Jokes Etc / Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by 0luwatope(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
And on the wedding day, you discover that your friend's husband is as handsome as.....

Jokes Etc / Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by 0luwatope(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
To frustrate his life about marriage like other ladies do....

Jokes Etc / Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by 0luwatope(m): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
You then pick up your phone and call him....

Jokes Etc / Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by 0luwatope(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
Meanwhile, Chibuzor has not yet proposed.....

Jokes Etc / Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by 0luwatope(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
But you're 10% happy and you be like 'am happy for you'....

Jokes Etc / Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by 0luwatope(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
When your friend comes to your house and gives you her wedding IV....

Romance / Re: Share Your Worst Experience (whe You Were A Kid) by 0luwatope(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mine, I slept outside bcuz of cain
Webmasters / Re: I Need A Cheap Hosting Company. by 0luwatope(m): 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
My brother, use domainking.ng its still cheaper than whogohost buh not as indigenous as whogohost
Webmasters / Re: Anyone GUY Running A Webhosting Site?? Enter Here by 0luwatope(m): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
JOOHEL:
Please i call on all webmasters to help answer this Question. thank you

What platform is Myschool.com.ng built on?

-Joomla
-wordpress
-html
-drupal
-other(specify)

Lets hear you out!
I checked it.... Its very nice and cool. Its fully built with php and html codes, together with nice css styles
Celebrities / Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by 0luwatope(m): 12:42am On Oct 29, 2015
Kcee, patoranking, iyanya, harrysong, viktor I no like them at all, expecially kcee and iyanya
Celebrities / Re: Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. by 0luwatope(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2015
Goonz dey Advertise oooo
Webmasters / Re: Own A 4 Page Website For N15,000 by 0luwatope(m): 12:18am On Oct 22, 2015
Seriously ?? Index.php, about us, contact us, ToS, no sql database and 15k is gone Thank god am a web designer sha
Programming / Re: Is This Really Possible To Do? Can You Do This? by 0luwatope(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
No 1 is so possible, you just integrate one payment processor and do the receipt thingy, I don't understand your no 2. Do you mean watching camera videos online like instagram ?? Its possible but not on all browsers except you biuld your own customized app for that. No 4 is freaking possible
Webmasters / Re: Twitter Account With Over 60k Followers For Sale by 0luwatope(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
ballac:

The price is 100k......if ur interested
laughs with my teeth open. The underworld gods will buy is sha
Webmasters / Re: --- by 0luwatope(m): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Seriously, you'll see .com of 4letters jawe. Why not try .ng or .me domains, you'll see 3letters self
Webmasters / Re: What Is An Interactive Website? And How Much It Should Be by 0luwatope(m): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
I developed an interactive portal last few months that allows many guest to participate aither in voting or playing on an interactive funny game daily without and shitty registration. Am a pro web developer buh I dont work for contracts. I have a pro website and am ok with it. You must know much about sql b4 u can develop an interactive website. That's it
Celebrities / Re: Popular Abuja Sofa Lounge Celebrates KCEE, Harrysong, Nairalander,others (photos by 0luwatope(m): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2015
Cute
Crime / Re: Woman Steals Her Friend’s 9 Month Old Baby In Lagos, Takes Him To Anambra by 0luwatope(m): 7:17am On Oct 06, 2015
This story just shocked me *grin*
Politics / Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by 0luwatope(m): 7:11am On Oct 06, 2015
She used your pics as her profile pic, just because her boyfriend is asleep... The time her boyfriend wakes up,... She can't change the pics due to network problem., So she decided to change her status to "R.I.P BRO!!!"

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.