Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

0luwatope's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0luwatope's Profile / 0luwatope's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 16 pages)

Business / Re: . by 0luwatope(m): 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
Are you fvcking kidding me? thats awesome dude... ok what do you want to blog about?
Webmasters / Get a nice and standard android app for your blog by 0luwatope(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Creating android app for a blog is now a necessity, you will eventually need it and i can help you with that at affordable price you can afford.

I met a client sometimes ago, we talked and agreed on a very low price so he said "Services like this looks like scam, how can you create an android app that cheap?" Its a funny question to me but to him, its a serious question. I get his point, he was protecting the integrity of his pocket at the same time wanting to have a standard service, the truth is, people with little cash have the most number of blogs out there, some are ready to work hard while some ready to waste time.

Those who are ready to work hard and be successful need to stand out, and that's why you just need an android app.

Wait.... What if every blog out there has an android app tomorrow?? That means you need to create your own Today. NaijaLoaded started yesterday before thousands started today and we can see the impact. So why don't you start today before millions start tomorrow??

Reason and Listen good, if you still think i'm looking for gullible bloggers to scam, add me on whatsapp and I'll give you my full location to come meet me personally or you invite me over to your area. I get you app done in 2 days max with Steady light. All what I need is your site url....

Wanna give it a try??

Whatapp diqit - 08104422662
Jokes Etc / Play Simple Penalty Game And Win Cash Weekly by 0luwatope(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
This is not an HTML5 game, you can play this game on all browsers including operamini, so let's get started

The name of this game is Penalty Kombat. It let's you set an attack and defense strategy then you play a penalty knockout with opponents using your strategies.

When you win, you get 3 points and cannot play with that opponent again.

When you draw, you get 1point but can still replay

Only the highest goal scorer and best player will get cash price each every week(sunday)

To play you have to register(Registration procedures is easy and friendly)

Play @ www.funloaded.xyz/pk

Screenshots below:

Jokes Etc / Re: 10 new Jokes of the day (jan 24 2016) by 0luwatope(m): 3:09am On Jan 04, 2017
‘Black Friday’ is such a scam, stuff’s not
even that cheap. I prefer ‘Black Riot Day’,
all you need to do is find a good shop with the windows broken and you can grab as much stuff as you like totally free of charge.
Romance / Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by 0luwatope(m): 1:14am On Jan 04, 2017
Who trekking epp?? The is no love in trekking oh, if you want to show us say you get power, go and kill a lion with bare hands
Jokes Etc / Re: New Comic Bro Out (classic Bro) by 0luwatope(m): 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Welcome to the family bro....
Family / Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by 0luwatope(m): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
Amelian:

Extremely foolish.. I swear!
he is not foolish, he made a foolish mistake, don't make his pains harder by your comment

8 Likes

Jokes Etc / Re: 10 new Jokes of the day (jan 24 2016) by 0luwatope(m): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
English language is not by force, if you
can't speak correctly, kindly use your
mother tongue. Don't speak because you
want to impress others! Today, I told a guy "Excuse me, please can you go back a little" and he said "PLEASE! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! I can't go backer than this, this is the backest I can go, can't you see here is somebody in front of my back? I said okay thank you

4 Likes

Jokes Etc / Re: Hilarious Response !!! by 0luwatope(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2017
VickyRotex:
Where's my sense of humour? Cos it's not funny! undecided
Even when I downloaded an app called sense of humor, I still couldn't laugh
Jokes Etc / Re: 10 new Jokes of the day (jan 24 2016) by 0luwatope(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
In a mental hospital, a journalist asked the doctor: How do you determine whether to admit a person or not? Doctor: Well, we usually fill a bathtub with water and give the person a teaspoon, a glass cup and a bucket and ask them to empty the bathtub. Depending on what they used to empty the bathtub, we would determine whether the person is normal or not. Journalist: Oh, I see. Obviously a normal person would use the bucket because it is bigger and would certainly empty faster. Doctor: No, a normal person would simply pull the drain plug and the water would flow away. Please go to Bed 38. A nurse will attend to you right away.

1 Like 1 Share

Jokes Etc / Re: 10 new Jokes of the day (jan 24 2016) by 0luwatope(m): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
I used N4,000 to buy fuel for my car, so I decided to use the remaining N1,000 I had left in my pocket to get some food in a restaurant before I face the traffic.
As I ordered the food and sat down to eat, a well-dressed man in a suit sitting beside me said, "I love the way you eat, try their snail, I will pay." I hastily added four pieces of snail at a cost of N2,000 and continued eating. He said again, "You eat so well, please get a bottle of wine so that you can drink after eating." I hastily made the order and was having fun.
My total bill came up to about N10,000. I thanked him for accepting to pay. As I stood to leave, my car key fell down and I bent to pick it. I discovered that the man was bare-footed! I thought the man was attending a certain church but 3 hefty guys immediately busted in and grabbed him by the arm. One of them said to me, "I'm sorry if this man has been disturbing you, he just escape
from our psychiatric hospital this morning...
Jokes Etc / Re: 10 new Jokes of the day (jan 24 2016) by 0luwatope(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
I pray phone don't kill my swit nairalanders

Jokes Etc / Re: 10 new Jokes of the day (jan 24 2016) by 0luwatope(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
When you ask ekiti girls to DAB!!!

Jokes Etc / Re: 10 new Jokes of the day (jan 24 2016) by 0luwatope(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
I Just got a call from a friend whose wife woke up this morning and started applying her makeup right there in the bed…… Husband stared at her and asked – “Have you lost your mind ?” Why on earth are you making up this early She Replies “I need to unlock my phone, it’s on face recognition and it doesn’t recognize me.

1 Like 1 Share

Jokes Etc / Re: 10 new Jokes of the day (jan 24 2016) by 0luwatope(m): 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
In this recession

Jokes Etc / Re: 10 new Jokes of the day (jan 24 2016) by 0luwatope(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Please pray for me. I will be going to the hospital tomorrow. I think i have a problem with my eyes. Every time I look into my wallet, I see nothing.
Jokes Etc / Re: 10 new Jokes of the day (jan 24 2016) by 0luwatope(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
How can I buy indomie for #80 and buy kerosene for #350 to cook it
I am not eating again.
Jokes Etc / Re: 10 new Jokes of the day (jan 24 2016) by 0luwatope(m): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
Oya die!!!! Oops, I meant dab!!!

1 Like

Jokes Etc / Re: 10 new Jokes of the day (jan 24 2016) by 0luwatope(m): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
Make 1Million naira with just 1k within 2days.
No referral is required.
No stress! All you have to do is just send your name, address and phone number so that I will forward it to the police because you are a criminal.
Jokes Etc / 10 new Jokes of the day (jan 24 2016) by 0luwatope(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
Rib cracking new jokes updated every day.

These jokes are all fetched and extracted from the no1 fun website www.funloaded.xyz/jokes

Have a nice day and don't forget to smile
Romance / Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by 0luwatope(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2016
Fvck it, just visit www.funloaded.xyz for premium jokes and interactive games
Jokes Etc / Re: Are You A Comedian Post Your Jokes Here by 0luwatope(m): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2016
sarz:
oya na ah d game
whatsapp 08104422662
Jokes Etc / Re: Are You A Comedian Post Your Jokes Here by 0luwatope(m): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2016
mrlamdee88:

Am interested
Reach me out on whatsapp 08104422662
Romance / Who Else Uses First Bank?? Help A Sister by 0luwatope(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
I am tired of seeing cute looking guys up and down everyday, they keep telling me to come back tomorrow for my atm card and its been 2 weeks now. I've almost known all their staffs all in the name of redirecting me from one staff to another. Has anybody been a victim of this bullshit?? I really need that atm asap. Does anyone here know how to open a dorm account in first bank, please drop your phone number I need to ask some questions via whatsapp. Thank you
Romance / Re: How To Know If You Dating A Green Snake by 0luwatope(m): 12:25am On Aug 14, 2016
i dont even understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.