Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

0luwatope's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0luwatope's Profile / 0luwatope's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

Programming / Re: A Nairaland Design Upgrade Concept by 0luwatope(m): 1:06am On Dec 20, 2019
People would say i'm hating but this isn't it... This is like twin brother of nairaland... Not good enough, do better next time
Programming / Re: Is PHP A Must In Nigeria Tech Industry? by 0luwatope(m): 1:03am On Dec 20, 2019
Bro... I work at one tech company in Lagos, the CTO of that company has massive fast knowledge in almost all aspect that has to do with technology.... Android ios web php react, vue, everything

You may think i'm joking, i didn't believe until I met him too

See brother, its not necessary you know php, people are looking for php devs because its a basic language and its open source, if its vue you know, tell them you can get it done via vue, your first job will be the hardest, once you get that done.... Express mode straight

1 Like 1 Share

Investment / Re: Finally The Website To Make Money Just Launch. by 0luwatope(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2019
Lol grin

Website that got its domain 11 days ago.... Hahahahaha, what nonsense?
Investment / Who Has Heard Of Pes Iland? by 0luwatope(m): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2019
So there's this thing telegram users are gushing about but I don't trust telegram people at all, those guys scam in groups

According to them they say it gives 200naira real money to both you and the person you refer as long as the person you refer uses it.

Who has heard about it?
Investment / Re: Share App Via Xender To Your Friends And Make Some Money For Yourself by 0luwatope(m): 6:05pm On May 10, 2019
Sorry guys, doesn't pay anymore undecided
Travel / Re: Canada Survival Tips For International Students by 0luwatope(m): 11:50am On May 10, 2019
We will all get here

Meanwhile, check out this music player created by my big bro, it has awesome UI, 12 different themes, you can easily download new music without stress, make money from their showbiz program e.t.c

Just follow here to download https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=i.beatbounce

I promise you this app is worth your data, just 4mb

3 Likes

Investment / Share App Via Xender To Your Friends And Make Some Money For Yourself by 0luwatope(m): 3:57am On May 10, 2019
....... sad sad
Science/Technology / Re: An exclusive tour to a fintech startup by 0luwatope(m): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
One of their staff was busy, doing his job...

Photo credits: insane shots

Special credits: TechPanda

Their website: https://iland.ng

Science/Technology / Re: An exclusive tour to a fintech startup by 0luwatope(m): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
Gadgets I forgot to ask for their names....

I was testing the game console and lost concentration, smh

Science/Technology / Re: An exclusive tour to a fintech startup by 0luwatope(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
A certain office had game console...

All work and no play...

Science/Technology / Re: An exclusive tour to a fintech startup by 0luwatope(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
An overview of the office....

The setup is just amazing, the lightning, wall decorations, accessories, gadgets, its just lovely

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: An exclusive tour to a fintech startup by 0luwatope(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
Customer care desk smiley

Science/Technology / An exclusive tour to a fintech startup by 0luwatope(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
These pictures were taken from Akure.

The entire crew of TechPanda went on a tour to a fintech startup, iLG located at Akure, Ondo state.

Photo credits by insane shots.

Well just few days after their launch, we got invited for an exclusive tour.

What do they do? Iland is a forex trading startup changing the way newbies trade forex.

Here is the lounge for visitors and entrance to the office

Webmasters / Re: Whatsapp Group For Programmers(skilled Programmers) by 0luwatope(m): 10:16am On May 05, 2018
funloaded:
I'm sorry if you don't know any programming language am so sorry you're not allowed.... I only want the association of g33ks.

Romance / Re: Having Trust Issues In Your Relationship Is Bad by 0luwatope(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
#LazyNigerianYouths

1 Like

Education / Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by 0luwatope(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2018
With my small BB, exams are eazy, I'll just place the phone on my table, even in the midst of 6 invigilators....

The thing is that, exam malpractice is for the brilliant students and I happen to be one. Its just that my booming business got me tired of school

That's why I'm called.... Oops, I aint telling you my nick name, make dem no go burst me for school

1 Like

Investment / Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by 0luwatope(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
steviano:
What's the winning strategy... I want to know I can easily fund my account without waiting for the demo to accumulate

Boss, without you playing the demo account, you can't get a perfect winning strategy....

Mine own strategy is playing at 50% to 70% winning probability, it works all the time, but if your winning strategy is 90%, the pay will be very low and if village people allow you to lose, OYO!!

Stick with the 50% to 70% and don't put much money on it
Investment / Re: Scam is everywhere, mmm by 0luwatope(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
steviano:

Na wa ooo... You still want one collect money for teaching me how to make just 200 naira?

Every way na way.... I teach people foc sef, how much be 200naira, those who sent mail to me got it free, life aint that hard
Business / Re: Few Things You Need To Know If You Must Become And Stay Wealthy by 0luwatope(m): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
This is awesome tho....

Nettgame made my easter period, was just cashing out anyhow, damn.... Thank you NettGame
Family / Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by 0luwatope(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Epositive:
Being an introvert in a crowded environment is quite tough though.

I grew up in ghetto-like area(you can google it "oke aro, akure" ) grin. In a face me and face you apartment, where you are bound to encounter dramatic folks with condescending attitude. An environment where shouting remains the order of the day. Oftentimes, being calm is mistaken for cowardice. Introverts like myself tend to face more intimidation and confrontation unlike our extroverted counterparts. To protect your interest and integrity, you need a very loud voice and more of aggressive characters. I am not the noisy type, I cherish my calmness a lot. Most times, I had to crawl out of my "shell" to repaint my boarder line to avoid reckless and unnecessary tress-pass. Sh!t was crazy! angry

Also, I hate being preached at if "stepping out of your comfort zone" is the topic. Like why on earth should I step out of my comfort zone? The home of my thoughts, imaginations, mental projections and all. undecided It would be unnatural of me to walk out on them. I feel much safer in my zone likewise minding my own business is exhilarating. In a nutshell, I'm stuck in this zone forever.if you don't like it, it's either you move or I move you. Ain't gat no time for your BS! undecided I just gained admission into university this year though we are yet to resume. My brother told me I have to 'expand' my comfort zone in order to enjoy campus life and I'm like "well, let's wait and see first". cool

Recently, I noticed I'm drastically backsliding in my faith - Christianity. Religion is gradually losing its grip on me. A whole me, a choir member and a bible-quiz representative. Shoutout to Hahn, Capslocked, 1stsonoflucifer, hopefullandlord, Martinez19 and their realistic posts. These guys no dey fear God o angry sad angry cheesy I'm very discreet about it till God knows when. shocked

Finally, I'm glad I am becoming more established in the understanding of my natural make-up and permanent reality of life. And I'm keeping it 100. I won't compromise my realness for any parental, social or religious conformity. wink

Because this is my nature. This is who I simply am - An introvert! smiley

I can relate.... I made a post recently and guess what, I stay at akure too, I know how rough oke-aro is.... Home of the thugs

I stay at aule BTW

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.