Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

0luwatope's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0luwatope's Profile / 0luwatope's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

Programming / Re: Help Android Code by 0luwatope(m): 9:23am On Feb 16, 2017
solacong:

This is how it goes

I have buttons inside a webView (local, its not accessing internet) and i want the webView to open some activities. The reason why i used the WebView is that, it contain an accordion, which i don't know how to program using XML/Java, i hope you understand me now ?
Well, if the button ain't showing on top of the webview, try re-wrsiting your code so that the <button comes before <WebView. Then set an onClicklistner for that button Or make ways to learn how to write that your accordion in xml format. And here is another tip, make use of stackoverflow more often when you need help cuz you will find only few good programmers here
Modified: i think an accordion is a kinda animated listing of items on a website using mostly html, css and javascript. Bro, if the button you want to click will toggle the animation or move you from index.html to about.html still under the same app, you do not need an xml <Button. instead, you just need to add the
Programming / Re: Nigerian Programmers Can Be Of Great Help In The 2019 General Elections. by 0luwatope(m): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
only Few programmers are on nairaland, the rest are just "i have an idea" kinda people. Op, you are talking about a platform where voting will be conducted without duplicate accounts, 100% accurate codes, well structured DB, security firewall, nice UI, user authentication and lots more. To get this, you'll need heads of geeks and not just a single programmer. If i will ever participate in this, it will first be for a poll like MR nairaland or Best nairaland diary of the year kinda app. Abeg i no fit come spend months on one elephant project like that. I rest my case. xw

12 Likes 1 Share

Programming / Re: What's Your Favorite Text Editor/ Or IDE? by 0luwatope(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
To all the geeks above me, abeg take life easy, dont kill urself with codes. html, css, php = notepad++ Android java = intellij Java = eclipse C, c++ = code;:blocks The rest of the languages are kinda no go area
Programming / Re: Let Discuss About Web Api For Android by 0luwatope(m): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
I use sms api
Programming / Re: Help Android Code by 0luwatope(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ask straight forward questions, do you want to place a button on top of a webview? what does the webview does? does it access the internet or ¿f¿ there is an html file in ur res folder? if you wan-t the button to work with the webpage, that means youre going to add the button to the url/website and not the android xml file
Programming / Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by 0luwatope(m): 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Can you please explain better hints on what other staffs do? And tell me what u guys offer in full detail, your explaination above is not enough for me
Jokes Etc / Re: Don't Always Expect Bad News by 0luwatope(m): 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
OP, have you taken your medcine today?
Phones / Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by 0luwatope(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2017
500Impressions for 3k? Its way not possible bcuz investors wont advertise on ur platform. If youre the one running this platform, better don't waste ur capital, cuz it wont work at the end of the day. Even with bulk sms, i will reach out 2500pple with 3k. Just fucq off nigga and go replan how to start a better digital ad agency... An advice from a g33k

1 Like

Investment / Re: How Safe Is P3cash.com? by 0luwatope(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Different kind of whack p2p websites, rubbbish
Programming / Re: PHP - How Does Nairaland's Frontpage Works by 0luwatope(m): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2017
ArewaTech1:

Could you please be more specific
I am a programmer that loves doing things automatically and as a matter of fact, my website runs by itself with just little monituring. if you ever want to do something like this, dont make front page post by just the number of views or comment, instead, add a front page reccommendation button to every post so as soon as the number of front page rec6mmendation exceed the required number and it has quite enough views comments already, it will automatically move to fp... I know you dont wanna see dumb posts that has hundreds of views on fp, just saying. Op
Programming / Re: Nairaland Should Have Data Center by 0luwatope(m): 11:29am On Feb 13, 2017
Well the last time i got logged out was on jan1, and since then, ive been logged in, even on my lil bro's small tecno phone, its working fine. i think its ur phone , or maybe ur account. If seun wants to fix this, create a new account and see if it still logs out to verify if the problem is with ur account or ur phone, or you try clearing cache and cookies on ur browser, it works atimes. *sorry for my bad writeup comment, i'm typing from a phone that has no clear bvtton*

1 Like

Romance / Re: Nairalanddss Is A Scammer (warning) by 0luwatope(m): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2017
AgapeHate:
I will not say anything above this. To all the gullible illiterate dropping their account numbers and bank i hope you are not stupid enough to drop your real account number. I will keep most of the details of what you can do with someone's account number to myself.

Let me give you a layman instance to prove you are the most stupid person in the history of mankind.

Someone asked for your account details which you dropped but you never got any alert...others (which are obviously his partners in crime) claimed they got an alert but they didn't show any prove to payment. Bruh, you will not know what hit you when it starts happening. Adios smiley
Dumb fool, i got the alert for rfeal, ode, stupid idiot, dumbass cps slowpoke, who you epp? are u that dumb that you think people can withdraw money with just our account number? Youre a big fool bro
Webmasters / Re: Get a nice and standard android app for your blog by 0luwatope(m): 12:34am On Feb 10, 2017
Sir NairalandDSS thanks for the 3k you updated on my account, i really appreciate tho its small compaired to the 50k others got. but anyways, you Rock, God bless u plenty
Investment / Re: 10 Of The Biggest Ponzi Schemes In History by 0luwatope(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
My fellow mavrodians
Webmasters / Re: Thread Closed by 0luwatope(m): 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
If you still think its as easy as </br>, then you gotta wake up.....
Webmasters / Re: How A Nigerian Designer Can Build A Profitable And Sustainable Business by 0luwatope(m): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Mr OP, are you hoping to make FP ?? Weh done sa!!
Webmasters / Re: Scam Alert: MADU GODWIN OKECHUKWU Aka Itz Smith Is A Scammer by 0luwatope(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
I saw this on my FB timeline, itz OT Rebirth$$$$

1 Like

Programming / Re: What Is The Best Strategy To Win A Whot Game? by 0luwatope(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
I always apply logic in almost any program I write, here is what you should consider

1. Firstly design the computer to show you his cards(you can see his cards and let him wait for like 10secs before he plays) you would have an idea about the card he wants to play and the one he Is playing, then make him choose the best card to play)

2. How have you numbered your cards to make the computer understand better, let me give an example, you play 12star, and the computer has 2star and 4star. Let the computer know that 2star should come before 4star giving you a pick2 and continuing the game.

3. let the computer reason the same way you reason, you keep pick two's waiting for opponent to say last card Let the computer also reason that way. All the best with your whot, and please I need the online and betting whot app, make it fast
Programming / Re: Which Programmer Category Are You by 0luwatope(m): 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
Google is my savior..... Though you'd be surprised with what I can do sha, I don't just copy and paste, I copy, learn, copy, learn, copy, edit, learn then paste
Programming / Re: C++ Programmer Is Needed by 0luwatope(m): 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
stack1:
What's the details of your project I code in C++ however point of correction, JavaScript can solve it via WebGl which very similar to opengl one might use to code such via C++
Sorry Sir, what school did you attend because I've been taught this C++ last semester and what I can majorly do with it is to calculate. I'm currently in 300L studying Comp Sci. Tell me how you know of these things
Programming / Re: Tutorial: How To Build Payment Gateway by 0luwatope(m): 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
I'm so not with you, it not like just hosting and coding..... You need something more like a license to start accepting atm cards and you'll need credibility, it takes no fewer than a year for Nigerians to say maybe its not a scam payment processor and another 2years for serious people to integrate your payment processor.

Except if you want waec and jamb runz website to integrate your payment gateway on their website, if you don't want that, you'll need big capital and plenty of time
Programming / Re: What Goals Did You Set For Yourself As A Programmer? by 0luwatope(m): 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
Short time project: setup an online game like clash of clans but using magic spells and its PvP

Long term project: create an app that bloggers will submit a very rich post so that users can read good blog post without any stress and bloggers can earn also using that platform
Family / Re: My Wife Is Stubborn. by 0luwatope(m): 8:20am On Jan 27, 2017
@Flyingngel Please whatever you do, please think well before doing it, d6n't just follow someone else advice because it worked for them, it might not work for you. i don't want divorce for you sir, becoming a man is not a day job, but try to be the man of the house, or maybe set your own rules that you can control as a nice man. You are not weak, youre just being too nice which she is not appreciating. Just think well and pray to God for the right path

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.