Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

0luwatope's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0luwatope's Profile / 0luwatope's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Realitycheck: Bbnaija Khloe Scratches Butt. by 0luwatope(m): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
E no concern me
Webmasters / Re: I Need A Good Programer To Help Develop A 'CBT' Web Application. by 0luwatope(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
^^^ the dude above me is a troll in webmasters section..... If it was an android app now I would have signified but hell, its a web app
Programming / Re: My Apps On Playstore by 0luwatope(m): 10:23am On Jun 25, 2017
Nice UI, u used Android Std right ?

1 Like

Programming / Re: Help!! I Need A Laptop To Run My Code!!! by 0luwatope(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stop complaining and use Genymotion, we are in the same river but my boat is faster
Investment / Calll Me For Any Android App Project by 0luwatope(m): 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
I create any type of android app, just think of anything you wish and I'll get it done, if you want to contact me, send a mail to topefunofficial@gmail.com and I'll attend to you.....
Programming / Re: If You Can Create An Android And Ios App For A Daily Devotional.. Come In by 0luwatope(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2017
chinoify:
Hi guys, I need some one that can create both android and iOS app for a Christian daily devotional.
If you can, pls drop your contact.
Thanks
I can do that with the best UI and UX... And at a reduced cost, I will even send you some samples of how ur app will look like once you're ready... Just mention back, no formal message needed... If you want to take it formally, silverg33k@gmail.com
Jokes Etc / Re: See How Lagos Goat Behave by 0luwatope(m): 6:55pm On May 24, 2017
adenuga558:
yes I don finish GTA sa end of the line I kill big smoke and officer tenpeny with pulaski
baba I hail una oh..... Me na cheat I use finish am.... I no fit pass learning to fly naso I use cheat finish am
Programming / Android Studio Help by 0luwatope(m): 10:27pm On May 23, 2017
Who can develop android apps please, I need to implement a group chat in android....
Programming / Re: Guys Help I Want To Build An App Like Whatsapp! by 0luwatope(m): 9:56pm On May 23, 2017
gimakon:

In terms of Mobile development, Java (Would i say) Is dying, Read about Kotlin taking over java all over google. Your answers are there.
Languages like Python, Pascal, Objective C , C++ rock now, Your blackberry 10 OS is build on Momentix, Pure C++, even C# is shaking good hands with xamarin and Mono... just feed your eyes on google. Answers are there.
You don scatter my brain.... Make I jejely go read for 2moro test, or make I go find trouble for anoda person whey no sabi anytin
Jokes Etc / Re: See How Lagos Goat Behave by 0luwatope(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2017
adenuga558:
lol gangster goat #gta og loc
Awon eleyi na san andreas masters oh, u don finish GTA SA ?
Programming / Re: I Want A Skilled Developer To Join Me On A Project! by 0luwatope(m): 8:38pm On May 22, 2017
king37:
Am a Master in any thing that deal with HTML & CSS, PHP, Java script, Xml, python ,Ruby, Tomcat,Xammp and wamp server, coding, Programming, App building including Android App and Apple ios, Social Network website like pinterest, Woo commerce like Amazon, Bulk Sms Website, Music and video Blog like YouTube, and the like, I will sucessfully handle all that kind of work. WhatsApp 0-9-0-3-3-1-0-4-1-3-4 to get your Work done

With that ur hello world applications, just gerarahere bro, we are not looking for code copier and pasters
Programming / Re: Guys Help I Want To Build An App Like Whatsapp! by 0luwatope(m): 8:30pm On May 22, 2017
gimakon:
Best advice i can give will be to Learn Java, and then j2me, Or Since Java is dying now and Kotlin is coming up, Study and learn That instead.
Understand how sockets in general behave and how to send and receive bytes in Java and then try to do somethings using Client and server.

Most dumb guys here who mistake themselves for programmers will just be saying the stupid crap outta things like this to discourage you, but it can be achieved, use Java or Pascal. Skype was written in Pascal.

References to Read http://www.java-samples.com/showtutorial.php?tutorialid=738 and https://anujarosha./2011/07/26/chat-application-in-j2me/

Its Not impossible. It can be done.
Good luck.
Before I vex and say vague things.... explain the term Java is dying and kotlin taking over java
Programming / I Can Create Any Android App For You At Low Cost by 0luwatope(m): 11:28pm On May 21, 2017
Just give me the sample app and I'll get it done in 6weeks max, the duration may depend on the complexity of the app and it may exceed that duration. 08104422662 I don't joke oh, if you never get job for me, no call oh
Romance / Re: What Is The Meaning Of Eye Closing When Two Lover Are Kissing? by 0luwatope(m): 11:22am On May 21, 2017
I think on my next moves always so I can't close my eyes when kissing, I don't even like it... I always have to gain grounds by opening my eyes and always make her want more so she can easily let me in

1 Like

Programming / Re: Guys Help I Want To Build An App Like Whatsapp! by 0luwatope(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2017
EmekaEmeruwa:
and we want to make u our enemy.
that's fantastic !!
Programming / Re: Guys Help I Want To Build An App Like Whatsapp! by 0luwatope(m): 10:34pm On May 20, 2017
samyomz:
bro. I want to be an android developer.. Pls how do i start.. I have no knowledge in programming
Them go get a knowledge in programming, google is your friend
Programming / Re: Guys Help I Want To Build An App Like Whatsapp! by 0luwatope(m): 10:32pm On May 20, 2017
EmekaEmeruwa:
pls guy i need to go to another computer sch.can u help wit a better one?
Schools don't teach people how to program, I learn dem online
Programming / Re: Guys Help I Want To Build An App Like Whatsapp! by 0luwatope(m): 7:51pm On May 20, 2017
You want to build a mansion and you have no idea what a spade is..... Don't waste your time asking dummas questions.... Go to google and start your research....
My android game launches very soon... Its going to be a success

1 Like

Programming / Re: What's Your Favorite Linux Distro by 0luwatope(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2017
I currently use linux elementary alongside with windows 10.... Its just like apple ios.... But wait, can't somebody install offline apps ?
Programming / Re: WANTED: Mobile APP Developer!! by 0luwatope(m): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2017
jamb20s:

The voting apk is online and working perfectly .......

The mobile cbt is offline nd also working perfectly too

Do you rilli know Agbeniga Musefiu Oyebamiji? i saw that youtube link and remembered him, he wrote one sms sending snippet for me years back
Programming / Re: WANTED: Mobile APP Developer!! by 0luwatope(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2017
jamb20s:

90k 4 weeks

Whatsapp : 07063945876

TrimmyTech : https://github.com/trimmytech/projects
that your voting apk is it offline demo or online? what about that mobile cbt?
Music/Radio / I Need A Voice Over Artist For A Project by 0luwatope(m): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hellllo peepz, i need a young guy that has a clear voice, and can record in a very silent environment. If you can't afford the studio(not even reccommended) just mail me @ topefunofficial@gmail.com you will record a kinda short soccer comentary, it isn't that long, i am working on an android game that i just felt that it needs comments. if youre interested, mail me up! or reply this thread
Programming / Re: I Am In Need Of A Programmer To Partner With As A Co-founder L by 0luwatope(m): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
^^^the guy above me tho, an expert in 8languagess, write a java syntax that sleeps a thread for 500milli sec and make sure the exception is caught.

OP, i am not a lagos based programmer SO i ain't gonna apply. Asta lavista
Programming / Re: I Am Willing To Pay Handsomely For This. by 0luwatope(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
500K non negociable!!
Programming / Re: Can I Design Mobile Apps Without Coding Knowledge? by 0luwatope(m): 10:10am On Feb 17, 2017
MR OP, lemme be clear with u, for that idea of yours to become a reality, ignore my joke above and start reasearching about what language to use and how to dig and get it done. Any software that says you can build without a line of code will flood your poorly built app with adverts!! Thats my advice sir. nod
Programming / Re: Can I Design Mobile Apps Without Coding Knowledge? by 0luwatope(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2017
You don't need coding bro, just take codeine and youre going to see yourself build games like gta and asphalt using notepad++ and a compiler only.

1 Like

Programming / Re: Nigerian Programmers Can Be Of Great Help In The 2019 General Elections. by 0luwatope(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2017
I know this project is very possible but remember we are all Nigerians afterall, i did something like this for Nacoss in my skul, i took me time to finish this, let me break down what i did.

Authentication: i actually registered all computer science student all by myself (matrci number and surname), s6o there was no registration button at all, after that, rugged student start stealing id cards of comp sci student so that they can just login with surname and matric no, that was how i implemented an sms api that will send you a verification code to ur phone number to be used on an encrypted page but voting may still continue and if you don't use that verification code in a minute or two, account we opened will self destruct and vote will be reversed. Afther that, students who know that user1 will vote for their opponent, they will login to user1 account to self destroy it. Mehn, my eyes saw hell dat day as the developer of the software, buh i thank God, it waz a success. so considering INEC software, bleaap!

6 Likes 1 Share

Phones / Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by 0luwatope(m): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2017
jtenna:

Lol. SMH
OK bro, just fvck off with ur brother's app, make enough money for i don't care!!
Programming / Re: Qbasic Programmers SOLVE THIS QUESTIONS by 0luwatope(m): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
Who qbasic epp?

Module module
Sub Main
Dim a AS Integer
Dim b AS Integer
Dim c AS Double
Dim ans AS Double
c = 0.5;
Print To find circumfrence of a circle, enter height;
Input a$
Print please enter the base;
Input b$
ans = c * b * a;
Print 'the answer is ' ans;
End Sub
End Module

Pardon me if my syntax is not 100% correct, i did this in 100level in skul even without having a laptop and i don't think am going back to it, infact, i don't like the language.
Programming / Re: Php: How To Display A Message To A Specific User ID Or User Name by 0luwatope(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
Youre going to need a working database for this. and a logged session. is google not working in ur area? better make a research my guy, it gon be lyk this
<?php

//lets say i have connfcted the sql. pl
$id=$_SESSION['USER'];

//this will get id of the user stored in a session dpdp

// a db to select n*me from user where id="$id"
this will fetch only name, then rep the name with $name

//then replace the hello user with hello $name

Pardon my typing and bad syntax, i am typing with a small tecno phone that has no clear button
Webmasters / Re: How To Host My Expired Domain With Another Company by 0luwatope(m): 10:20am On Feb 16, 2017
dhtml18:
Right now if you want to do domain on godaddy, change the currency to pounds. By the time you finish the transaction, you will see that the billing will come to N2,900 or thereabouts. But if you leave it in dollars - well, 5,000 - 6,000 it is.
I hope this tip will save someone's life. . . .
Bro, i just need somefin 4rm u, can you add me on fb, i gat a lot to ask you. my id is /codedtopefun or search for OT Rebirth on fb. i also have tips on who the owner of gdevit is, i know the true owner of boomshakala is, sir you have to add me. PS, I am not a scammer oh, i'm just a young programmer who needs a mentor
Programming / Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by 0luwatope(m): 9:48am On Feb 16, 2017
tgmservice:
Thanks a lot for your response we are a marketing company that sell industrial spares to companies we our sell staffs are always online to keep in touch and search 4 potential clients.
we also have inventory and customer service staffs and hr admin

Thanks in anticipation
OK Bro, since you sell spares to companies it will be better if the interaction bettween clients is kept professional. I'll advise you to set up a kind of presentation F.A.Q. All you just have to do is to ask for questions that your new customers ask frequently then make a clear speech and motion graphics for that particular question. Then whenever the always online staffs are on break, these clients just click on that f.a.q to learn more on the product they wanna buy. I don't know how well you can programme but try to implement this because some people are not really satisfied with using words to describe an item and another saying is that a picture is worth mor a thousand talkatives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.