Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love (36111 Views)

Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by girlking(f): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2012
Idowuogbo: Amya, set him up. U b lasgidi finest na! Do ya ting!

Na you talk this kind thing?
y I'm I not surprised?
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 27, 2012
Amya... Well, my 2cents. It's a family thing. When the bubble bursts, let your Aunty not come back and say u were the Asunder in her marriage right from the start. U knw what that means right? Kokoro to wa ni di efo, idi efo lowa( person wey u knw, na hin dey do u). I knw ur mind is made up but I suggest u look for ur maga elsewhere.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by ifyalways(f): 9:27am On Jul 27, 2012
Oh look at her running her smelly uncouth mouth!
You are well educated and gainfully employed but yet had the time to text and ping with a man old enough to be with your father for 1 year, 6 months?
You have a man, even an agbero by your side to make you feel good but yet got carried away Cos a crackhead somewhere calls you "sexy" ?
You are such a disgusting hoe!
Running down your aunt online to strangers, you could even poision her. So much hate, bitterness and vile in you, tsk tsk.
Abeg waka pass! In some families, bloody sell outs like you are used to appease the gods via sacrifice.
Whatanirritant!!!

Amya: And for calling my Aunt a b.tch, I have reason to believe that shƺ sees other men when he's not around. I never told him or anybody. Plus the kind of friends shƺ hangs out with are of questionable character. Portharcourt girls! shƺ didn't go to school. . . . Don't have a job, just hang around the net all day looking for men? Her best friend has been married to 4 white men in the space of two years!

I'm well educated and I work. How much lousy change can the stupid Akata drop sef. Both of them should carry their wahala and go sef. I ain't telling nobody!

1 Like

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by analryder: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2012
deshclones:

Mr killz aka woman defender...you see the kind of girls we have in this country..tomorrow you will pick fight with any reasonable guy like me that denigrate nigerian girls...can you imagine how these girls think??..am speechless indeed..some dude broke your aunty's heart,used her,disgraced and dumped her and you are here thinking of how to fleece him of a few dollars and possibly some electronic gadgets..geeeeeeeeeeeeez...........do you have brains atall or your skull is filled with just water??..

A guy that wants to sleep with a girl does not give a hoot about how much he spends..so long as he finally gets in between her legs...moreover i smell revenge here..the guy sure wants to spite your aunty..such a shame you are falling into his trap...smh for all the girls that supoorted this naive greedy girl...

My bro...Most Nigeria girls like dz are a BIG disgrace to womanhood, our society, young ones and so...If a girl could be reasoning like dis and some other girl are also encouraging her...all i could say is Its Finish!!!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2012
ifyalways: Oh look at her running her smelly uncouth mouth!
You are well educated and gainfully employed but yet had the time to text and ping with a man old enough to be with your father for 1 year, 6 months?
You have a man, even an agbero by your side to make you feel good but yet got carried away Cos a crackhead somewhere calls you "sexy" ?
Running down your aunt online to strangers, you could even poision her. So much hate, bitterness and vile in you, tsk tsk.
Abeg waka pass! In some families, bloody sell outs like you are used to appease the gods via sacrifice.
Whatanirritant!!!

Okwu gi bu :eku'loto ekele eze cool

I did not even see the gainfully employed and educated part. Gainfully employed hoe.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 27, 2012
ogunpeju01: YOU NEED GOD INTERVENTION BECAUSE IF YOU RUN AT THE END YOUR AUNTY WILL NOT BE IN THAT HOUSE AGAIN WHAT YOU WILL IS THAT CALL YOUR PASTOR AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING FOR HIM BEFORE IT GET OUT OF HANDS. GOD WILL BE WITH YOU.
oh pls cut the crap!

God this God that, Pastor this, Pastor blah. . .

There is a reason God gave her a brain in the first place. The functionality of her brain rests solely on her. The pastor has his brain as well and will rightfully scam her for failing to use her brain and for depending on his own brain!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by ifyalways(f): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2012
Its so annoying!
All her posts smells of "my aunt is worthless, I'm better". She's prolly dying up inside Cos even at 39, her aunt was able to attract a man, crackhead or not while she does not get a second glance from men.
Why would the man suddenly start to call her sexy?she's been sending him seductive pictures!
Your aunt would continue to be ahead of you and you'll continue to run after her left overs unless you change, ise!
Yeye de smell.

jennykadry:

Okwu gi bu :eku'loto ekele eze cool

I did not even see the gainfully employed and educated part. Gainfully employed hoe.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Okijajuju1(m): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2012
ifyalways: Oh look at her running her smelly uncouth mouth!
Whatanirritant!!!

Ada anyi!! You have never failed to call a spade by its fathers name.

Tell that Akuna what she needs to hear!..
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by tollu: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2012
Damn girl, pretty sure you didn't expect this kind of reaction from people before starting this.
Ndo o.

P.S
You don't look that sexy.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2012
Where did you see her picture?
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by agog: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2012
if we look at this case holistically, the poster herself is interested in the man. before d chatting reached the level of toasting, this man has been describing u as very sexy, even though u said both of you have not met. then the subsequent posts of the poster reveal more of her. if this is not a cooked up story, then d poster is bit been sincere.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by tollu: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Where did you see her picture?

Profile -> Twitter Username and full stalker mode.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Minsah5(m): 9:52am On Jul 27, 2012
why dont u tinq may b he is testin u just becareful becoz it means u want 2 jilt d relationship between ur Aunty and you
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by slimyemm: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2012
tollu:

Profile -> Twitter Username and full stalker mode.
na you biko o!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2012
@tollu
mo ti ri. e seun.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2012
Gush! D guy z possessed by evil spirit of luv...
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Amya(f): 10:03am On Jul 27, 2012
ifyalways: Its so annoying!
All her posts smells of "my aunt is worthless, I'm better". She's prolly dying up inside Cos even at 39, her aunt was able to attract a man, crackhead or not while she does not get a second glance from men.
Why would the man suddenly start to call her sexy?she's been sending him seductive pictures!
Your aunt would continue to be ahead of you and you'll continue to run after her left overs unless you change, ise!
Yeye de smell.

i'm not interested in the guy. Never have, never will. You all just want to see what you want to see. He's the jerk, not me.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Sweetlemon(f): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2012
Has it occured to anyone here that the aunty might be very well aware and might even be the brain behind the texting and pinging? Read the OP's story well.
1. The aunt was 38 when she got married. couldn't it possibly mean that she is aware of a ferility problem she might have and wants her niece to come to her rescue? Are u guys not aware that women still do this stuff cos they feel their younger ones will help save them from their husbands having to go get another woman somewhere else who would end up taking their husbands away from them. It happens everyday!

2. The uncle got the OP's number and BB pin directly from the aunty. Don't you smell something fishy?
@OP, forget about the guy's money. concentrate on talking to your aunt first.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by tollu: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2012
@Ileke-idi
ko tope rara
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by deathmen12: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2012
BABY CHOPE THE MONEY, THE GUY IS AN IDIOT...HE WILL STILL DECEIVE U THE WAY HE DECEIVE YOUR AUNT... WEN HE SEES ANOTHER OF YOUR SISTER THAT IS YOUNGER THEN U.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by moscoleee: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2012
Good day,
My dear sister my advice to you is that you should not have any thing to do with him because it is a sin this is the kind of preaching John the baptist preach to king Herod so so I am also telling you the same thing. In the last days so many things will be happening that will lead people to hell fire please read 2 timothy 4 especially v 1 but read the whole chapter mat 6 v 33 also said seek ye first the kingdom of God ....this is my candid advice to you please do not look at what you stand to gain from him, do not ask of even the said dollars from him they are all ways that lead to destruction thank you and bye .THE LORD WILL BLESS YOU AS YOU LISTEN TO ME Amen
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by deshclones(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2012
Amya: And for calling my Aunt a b.tch, I have reason to believe that shƺ sees other men when he's not around. I never told him or anybody. Plus the kind of friends shƺ hangs out with are of questionable character. Portharcourt girls! shƺ didn't go to school. . . . Don't have a job, just hang around the net all day looking for men? Her best friend has been married to 4 white men in the space of two years!

I'm well educated and I work. How much lousy change can the stupid Akata drop sef. Both of them should carry their wahala and go sef. I ain't telling nobody!

You sound proud and worthless....calling your aunty names just cos of a man...what values do you have??

@idowo..see the chic you are defending...you insulted a whole DESH....cos of this lowlife tramp...nsogbu adighi...

1 Like

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by enomakos(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2012
well it take two to tango
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by girlking(f): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2012
I am sure you already have an estimate of how much you plan to extort and how you would go about getting it. Enlighten me.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Amya(f): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2012
you guys shouldn't be closeminded. What if i really didn't lead him on in any way? What if i put him off, albeit politely? He says 'sexy niece' because according to him, sexiness runs my family. Just thought he was a nice man who genuinely cares for his wife's family. He chats with my brothers as well. Now people accuse of me of plotting to snatch her husband.
I never sent him photos. I rarely ever use my picture on my dp. He must have gone rummaging for my pix on facebook
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Okijajuju1(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2012
Amya: i'm not interested in the guy. Never have, never will. You all just want to see what you want to see. He's the jerk, not me.

[color=#0000]Biitch you are interested in the guy and if care isnt taken, you have sent him explicit pictures of you as well. You said you were only polite to him because of your Aunty and then turn around to call that same Aunty a biitch. YOU my dear are a harlot! A cheap, low-life, skanky, trashy, suck-a-diick-for-a-dollar prostituting LovePeddler. Biitch you know AIDS is real. Keep fhucking other women's men and soon, you would get a beatdown so bad you will not know what hit you!!

P.S: Amaka!! Yes! I know your name & surname biitch!! I took the liberty of looking you up on Twitter and you are one fat ugly piece of shiit. No wonder you cant land a man. Next time you wanna annonymously talk shit about anyone especially your family and close ones online, make sure you are truely annonymous... You were so dumb you had your picture, first name and last name on your profile and associated it with your Nairaland profile. And you said you were educated... I laugh!!
[/color]

1 Like

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Amya(f): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2012
deshclones:

You sound proud and worthless....calling your aunty names just cos of a man...what values do you have??

@idowo..see the chic you are defending...you insulted a whole DESH....cos of this lowlife tramp...nsogbu adighi...

i'm not a lowlife tramp, thank you.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by deshclones(m): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2012
dollyptosh: ID whr are u? Feeling ur post

The fat girl dey sleep..she worked night shift nah..let her get some rest..beer parlour work aint easy man.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Limaoscar: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2012
He is trying to destroy your family. it is either something happened between your aunt and this guy that made him want to use you as a vengeance tool or he is that unscrupulous. Either way he is a bastard. Pls don't play him. if you chop him dollar before you tell your family, they will have a shadow of doubt about your true intentions. Especially your Aunt. Report him immediately. He could send you some dollars and beat u to telling your family about it.

Emmm...bia, Amya, Dude just told you a million dollar truth. Take this one and run for your life.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by deshclones(m): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2012
Okija_juju:

[color=#0000]Biitch you are interested in the guy and if care isnt taken, you have sent him explicit pictures of you as well. You said you were only polite to him because of your Aunty and then turn around to call that same Aunty a biitch. YOU my dear are a harlot! A cheap, low-life, skanky, trashy, suck-a-diick-for-a-dollar prostituting LovePeddler. Biitch you know AIDS is real. Keep fhucking other women's men and soon, you would get a beatdown so bad you will not know what hit you!!

P.S: Amaka!! Yes! I know your name & surname biitch!! I took the liberty of looking you up on Twitter and you are one fat ugly piece of shiit. No wonder you cant land a man. Next time you wanna annonymously talk shit about anyone especially your family and close ones online, make sure you are truely annonymous... You were so dumb you had your picture, first name and last name on your profile and associated it with your Nairaland profile. And you said you were educated... I laugh!!
[/color]

O boy I checked her out too...chic is outright fat and annoyinly unattractive..trying to upload her pics..will do that in a bit..educated morafuckher indeed.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2012
Amya:

i'm not a lowlife tramp, thank you.

If you are not one, why would the thought of playing your AUNTY'S HUSBAND even cross your mind? undecided
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Carlmax(m): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2012
Acidosis: Poster please what have you been discussing with this man for months? ? Your story is incomplete.

Exactly.... Wetin una dey talk since...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

What Women Really Want / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / My Girlfriend Is Choking Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.