Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love (36121 Views)

Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
ayobase:

U r so on point!
@@singing P-square's hit track@@
I MUST TO CHOP HIS MONEY.....

Looolzz...

Wrong track dj!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by ebera(f): 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
Amya: First off, let me start by saying this is a 100% true. If any one knows me on Nl, they'd know I don't make up stories.

My Dad's youngest sister is 39. she just got married last year to an AA guy she met on an online dating site. They got married here in Nigeria, so she has to be in Nigeria for 2 years before gets her green card to join him.

The guy has been to Nigeria a couple of times, but I haven't met him. He sent me a friend request on facebook, and earlier in the year, he asked my Aunty to give him my bb pin. We started chatting innocently. I call him uncle, and he calls me 'my sexy niece' he always try to chat me up every other day. After a while the communication stopped. We didn't chat for 2 months, but I could care less.

Yesterday, he went on full toasting mode. Telling me his marriage between by Aunty and him is over, and how he's always been in love with me and want's to marry me. I was trying to see reasons with him (more out of respect than anything else) why the liaison would never work, because his wife in question is my Aunt! Plus I have a bf I love.

He went on to say "Bleep tradition! Bleep family!!! I want you to be here in new york city with before the end of the year. We'll get married here and bla bla bla" It was shocking and traumatising.

I'll never be foolish enough to fall for that crap. But I may just teach him a few lessons never to mess with a naija girl (by chopping him mugu)

I really don't know whether or not to tell my Aunt about this and make it a family issue.
babe,dnt kolo oooo.if Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ know wt is good 4 Ɣ☺ΰ‎​,stay out of dis issue.dnt involve urself wif U̶̲̥̅̊® aunt's hussy,no matter wot,even if he's offering Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ plenty dollars.I know y am sayn dis
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by BabaOlowo: 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
You must be an Idiot! You encouraged him. The moment he raised the issue, you cut-off all communication with him, Delete him everywhere, the question of telling your Aunty would not have arisen. He has promised you Dollars and New-York, I know u ll fall for it. OLE!!!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
ebera: babe,dnt kolo oooo.if Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ know wt is good 4 Ɣ☺ΰ‎​,stay out of dis issue.dnt involve urself wif U̶̲̥̅̊® aunt's hussy,no matter wot,even if he's offering Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ plenty dollars.I know y am sayn dis
Y u saying dat? Personal experience? Let it out gal!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Bucho3d: 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2012
babe,on d sharp syd 2 chop am mugu mk sense bt frm d responsible angle ur aunt will b quite disappointed wt u.obviously u dnt 1nt dt.u v 2 redirect ur tots 2 wat's gud 4 ur aunt.mayb dia marriage is nt ova yet, mayb na d concept wey d mugu 1 use scope u...either way ur aunt shld cm 1st in ur decision wateva it mt b.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by hardeyincah(m): 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
Amya: grin

That's my plan exactly.grin grin grin
Idowuogbo: Amya, set him up. U b
lasgidi finest na! Do ya ting!
made in biafra: tell him to send some
dollars first of all!!
That's my plan exactly.
UNA DEY THINK SAY NA EVERYBODY BE MUMU LIKE UNA, see him mouth like send dollar....
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
hardeyincah: Idowuogbo: Amya, set him up. U b
lasgidi finest na! Do ya ting!
made in biafra: tell him to send some
dollars first of all!!
That's my plan exactly.
UNA DEY THINK SAY NA EVERYBODY BE MUMU LIKE UNA, see him mouth like send dollar....
Is it jaundice or wot? Where I for state make op collect money

Msteeew!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by nanoken: 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2012
@ OP... Your aunt 39 found her hubby on a dating site when she was 37 probably outta desperation......now you wan task the stupid guy for dollars probably outta desperation (because u sound desperate 2 touch dolls)......abeg is ur family name McDESPERADO......and you say u have a bf u love......dat your bf is so finished.........ABEG ITS NOT BY FORCE TO POST A STORY YOU READ FROM HINTS MAGAZINE

1 Like

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by ifihearam: 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
D best way to set him up.

Gbam#

Dumbest girl in nairaland

5 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by hardeyincah(m): 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Msteeew!!!!
Old man u are not communicating....
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by hardeyincah(m): 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Msteeew!!!!
Old man, u are not communicating....
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by ayobase(m): 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Looolzz...

Wrong track dj!

I forgot to add ''remix by 'I am a yam'''
Gez its okay now!
My headache just disfarahan d moment I saw this scammy thread!

She calling her aunty ''name'' was something that made her a b.itch...she wld have gotten my Go-Ahead-Ticket!

I gez she has learnt her lesson from various insights.
She's no more replying.

Back to the base...if na me...I go chop the eyes POPPING dollars!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by blasterman(m): 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
MUMU aka Amya u thinks he really wants to marry you he he. OK open your legs and yantch to collect CONtrol number nau.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Goldieluks: 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
The man in question is a tacky tosser. The best thing is to report the issue to your aunt.
You did wrong by randomly texting your aunt's husband, in the first place.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by antitpiah: 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
The guy is Akata, what do you expect. If you are not careful, after you, it is your mother. Anyway, I dont blame him, if you all are so desperate ofr his green card, well you have no choice but to "put out."
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
ifihearam:

Dumbest girl in nairaland
Haters club.. How far? U still taking panadol for diarrhoea?

Ode!

1 Like

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by CeaserB: 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
@OP You don't need to set your aunt's husband up just to collect a few dollars.
Please send me your bank account so I could give you some doe here.
All you have to spend is some few nights in my bedroom. grin
I hope that thing is still tight. cheesy
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
Goldieluks: The man in question is a tacky tosser. The best thing is to report the issue to your aunt.
You did wrong by randomly texting your aunt's husband, in the first place.
Yea! She fawckeddd up!

D guy got her easy.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by antitpiah: 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yea! She fawckeddd up!

D guy got her easy.

People will do anything for GC. FYI, if you ever need my GC, be ready for my to "tospy" with everything "tospyable" around you.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
ayobase:

I forgot to add ''remix by 'I am a yam'''
Gez its okay now!
My headache just disfarahan d moment I saw this scammy thread!

She calling her aunty ''name'' was something that made her a b.itch...she wld have gotten my Go-Ahead-Ticket!

I gez she has learnt her lesson from various insights.
She's no more replying.

Back to the base...if na me...I go chop the eyes POPPING dollars!
Collect dollars ke? Dats a no no! If d aunt finds out she's bin busy collecting money off her husy, automatically she would think they have bin having an affair all along.I'll say she gets d Aunt involved b4 it gets to late.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by ayox2003: 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2012
Laughs in jukun. AA guy! Hahaha. Is that what u girls call peeps outta Naija?

Who is this girl deceiving? So the guy would send u money without any assurance from u? Abeg go and re-write another true story. Don't lie, u've been playing along.

But what's really responsible for the crop of ladies we're breeding in this country. Yesterday, it was a girl going to PH to spend a guys money, today its about OP's aunt's husband that she wants to rip.

You're heartless. Ur aunts hubby is riding dirty and u wanna extort him.

Previous comments have dealt with you accordingly.

Frawzey
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
antitpiah:

People will do anything for GC. FYI, if you ever need my GC, be ready for my to "tospy" with everything "tospyable" around you.
Wereyyy!! grin
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2012
hardeyincah: Old man, u are not communicating....
U ok? grandpa!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by playahP(m): 12:02am On Jul 27, 2012
One thing I know for sure is; for things to get to this level; one thing must have led to the other!! Do u guys exchange pics Prolly hot pics He calls you sexy niece right? You didn't see anything wrong with that Knowing fully well she's ur aunty's husband Madam! There are plenty questions left unanswered and I think u one hell of a hypocrite biitch!!!..... Lemme tell u how the story ends:::
You justify foolishness in the guise of choping his money; then you realize that your "never do well" boyfriend is no match for this you new cash machine!!! Then you convince yourself that he's a really nice guy and your aunt is the wrong person... We already know the rest! ! Best of luck biitch!!! Betray your family cos I know you've already done that in ur mind
Sexy niece ko; fat rubbish shoulder ni
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by prettyrose: 12:02am On Jul 27, 2012
Lasgidi no dey carry last, first ful ur acc wit him Dollas den treat him 4k up via family tin bt no let am even c ur bra.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 12:05am On Jul 27, 2012
prettyrose: Lasgidi no dey carry last, first ful ur acc wit him Dollas den treat him 4k up via family tin bt no let am even c ur bra

He's not stupiddd ya no! He wan see bra die!!!!! Dey dia dey jonzicate o! Maga sef don begin use juju read emails. grin
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by slimyem: 12:05am On Jul 27, 2012
Idowuogbo: Amya, set him up. U b lasgidi finest na! Do ya ting!
Idowuogbo:
Kai! Ronkeeeeeee!!!!

Loolzzzz...
Idowuogbo:
Yea! She fawckeddd up!

D guy got her easy.
Idowuogbo:

Msteeew!!!!
idowu,shut the fcck up and go to sleep!
Its obvious you supported the op's plans at first....and then you started singing another tune when other posters were condemning her act and plans!
U are such a confused hypocrite!
Hia!cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 12:11am On Jul 27, 2012
slimyem: idowu,shut the fcck up and go to sleep!
Its obvious you supported the op's plans at first....and then you started singing another tune when other posters were condemning her act and plans!
U are such a confused hypocrite!
Hia!cheesy
U heediot! State wia I asked d op to go ahead and collect dollars, she quoted me after made in Biafra And y'all here spewing bullshitzzzz.U probs just tagging along for a reaction, enjoy!

Idiota!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by sherrylo: 12:13am On Jul 27, 2012
Oya babe start your game! let see who the fool is cos i am sure that guy is not the fool you are taking him to be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What Women Really Want / My Girlfriend Is Choking Me / Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.