Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love (36120 Views)

Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by DExplorer1: 12:14am On Jul 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yea! U might b rite!

Op partaking in d whole bb chat tingy is a bit lipsrsealed

She wanna get some and so she played the game. It shouldn't have gone that far, make she finish wetin em start nah. Abi

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 12:15am On Jul 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

She wanna get some and so she played the game. It shouldn't have gone that far, make she finish wetin em start nah. Abi
Lol..

Na her game na! Make she do her thing!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Goldieluks: 12:19am On Jul 27, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by cowgurl: 12:27am On Jul 27, 2012
Amya,

My lil advise to u is, store them messages (written or oral) cos u never can tell!
And be careful babes, messing with this can mess u up big time!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by UncleJJ(m): 12:28am On Jul 27, 2012
People make mistakes all the time. I somewhat agree that the OP did not or could not have fully realised the "implications" of her actions, i feel she was just smitten with that sort of attention from an yankee guy and found it a little difficult to remember "blood is thicker than water".

We need to look at the positive aspect of this situation. She has come back to her senses - now we need to find a very smooth way of controlling the situation so that she can wake up the next morning with the least amount of bruises on our ego's or ogohh (forehead) .

My sister - your prolly the material type cos you still had the intention of chopping his dollars even when you realized that this secret thing of yours was blowing out of proportion and you may not be able to get what you want on the lo lo.

You have no self confidence - cos if you did you would have the balls to go out there and GET YOUR OWN MAN.

As for that boy you call your boyfriend - BROS, IF YOU CAN HEAR ME == THIS GIRL GO WOUND YOU OHH
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Dopefiend(m): 12:32am On Jul 27, 2012
Dats y I hate union btw peeps online.esp if dey hv neva met each oda b4....ma aunt jst got married to a guy online too dat is based in d US nd al I can do is to pray she finds happiness in dat marriage cos sometimes people pretend to be who dey r not.

@OP
Please jst come clean with ur aunt nd tel her erytin. Deres nthn like family ma dear nd itz nt worth throwin away ova a few $$
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 12:32am On Jul 27, 2012
cowgurl: Amya,

My lil advise to u is, store them messages (written or oral) cos u never can tell!
And be careful babes, messing with this can mess u up big time!
Lol.. Joker!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 12:34am On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam:

Answer me plsssss
Ask her!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by DExplorer1: 12:40am On Jul 27, 2012
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by ayobase(m): 12:42am On Jul 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Collect dollars ke? Dats a no no! If d aunt finds out she's bin busy collecting money off her husy, automatically she would think they have bin having an affair all along.I'll say she gets d Aunt involved b4 it gets to late.

Its like she is not in good term with her Aunty.
Maybe she wanna revenge....maybe the Aunty SNATCHED the guy from her...maybe....maybe...maybe....not that Im in support of her plan.....there is more to the tori she aint scribbling!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by blasterman(m): 12:42am On Jul 27, 2012
cool tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What Women Really Want / My Girlfriend Is Choking Me / Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.