Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (27697 Views)

Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2012
Behold, no chic on NL likes to be kissed on her forehead.. undecided

Try that, and your lives will never be the same.. cool
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by blessed4ril(f): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2012
4me,buyin me surprise gifts,restin ma head on his chest while he runs his fingas tru ma hair,holdin ma hand while troollin in d evenin, n makin me dinner,even though d food taste awful most times! Etc
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by freecocoa(f): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2012
*Take me shopping regularly.
*cuddle me whenever i want you to.
*kiss me at the slightest chance you get.
*Remind me of how beautiful i am and how lucky you are to have me always.
*cook and serve me breakfast in bed sometimes.
*Watch my favorite shows with me.

And most importantly let me know the pin to your atm card and don't get mad when you get an alert of how much money i withdrew to make my hair with wink

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by AKMoney1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2012
Businesstools: 5.Washing your cloths

Lolzz bad nigga
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2012
Dimples 316: My List

1.Being held/cuddled when watching a movie together, NOT at the cinema but in the privacy of our home
(my favourite thing) cheesy cheesy.

2. Locking your fingers with mine when we are talking about stuff, whether its important or unimportant stuff.

3. Letting me run my fingers through your hairy chest, with my head down on it as well.

4. Having my neck & shoulders massaged when it aches.

5. Being invited over to your crib for lunch or dinner even if its indomie & eggs, as against constantly doing
restaurants or wanting me to cook all the time. The gesture or thought behind it is what counts.

6. Being kissed unexpectedly with his hand firmly on the back of my neck, am not talking peck on the lips oooo.
A sensual, intrusive and possessive kiss. Still trip about this when I remember the guy who did it cheesy

exactly my thought
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Yahoo1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
4get all dis comments! Anyday anytym u giv a gal ur ATM card nd giv them ur pin,na im b say u don buy their heart! Abi una neva hear d saying wich goes:a ladies hrt is like a worn out item in d auction market,the highest bidder wins it!
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by swtchicgurl: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
he should wash my undies! that's all! angry
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Ayoobscom(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
Should I take you out
or go get you some chocolate
May I play you some movie

Guess what she always answer

"Write me a 4 beautiful poem line"

Sometimes she says "could you toy with my toes and in 4 minutes she's asleep "

I miss her

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Sijo01(f): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
Businesstools: 5.Washing your cloths

shat ap dair!
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
freecocoa: *Take me shopping regularly.

And most importantly let me know the pin to your atm card and don't get mad when you get an alert of how much money i withdrew to make my hair with wink
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by bashr8: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

Now I know why there are so many Igbo girl/Yoruba man weddings lately. Everything is a big deal to you people.
so yoruba men wash pants? i didnt know that.

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by freecocoa(f): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2012
sexkillz: undecided undecided
Wetin?angry
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by fiftynaira(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2012
It takes money to run a relationship. If you don't have money then you taking nonesense

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Sijo01(f): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
binger: 'Ironing your clothes'?? O di ka icho onye ga na ruru gi oru. Go look 4 houseboy oh!,no romantic guy will start doing ur easy chores 4 u

if i can do his, nofin stoped him frm doing mine.......so pack well.

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by MRMICKMEN: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
if u want breakfast in bed SLEEP IN THE BLEEPING kitchen angry

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2012
freecocoa: Wetin?angry
He needs to remind you how beautiful you are? You dey forget ya face? undecided
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by noblegas2(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2012
freecocoa: *Take me shopping regularly.

I pray!!! undecided
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by fankasibe: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
This post has been dedicated to a girl.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
Dimples 316:

Of course Uboma, what trips me won't trip every lady.

This is my personal list and I was only speaking for myself.

But to a large extent women do love No 3 i.e the head on your chest thing.
what of guys who dnt have hairs at their chest I tink gals can skip de no 3 in such case
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by iammodel(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
From experience, compliments. Adjusting her wears,hairs or jeweries. She likes me to just grab her & kiss her passionately(always say i'm a gr8 kisser). Holding her hand while walking & talking,or letting her cuddle mine with both her hands & she doing all the sweet talking & giggling while i respond wit smiles & a word or sentence at interval. Playing with my chest hairs & talking(anoda gal tried flirting wit my chest hairs wen a wore a v-necked t-shirt to campus as an undagraduate. Most girls must rilly lyk it alot). Sitting at angle 45 on d couche & she sitting in btw my legs,resting her bk on my chest while i put my arm(s) around her.

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by freecocoa(f): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
sexkillz: He needs to remind you how beautiful you are? You dey forget ya face? undecided

You know what i mean na,e di kwa crazy o.tongue
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by NkwaGOD(m): 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] can I say smthing here. I am of the opinion that ladies appreciate it more when their guy is open and truthful to them.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by symbian03(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sijo01: 1. Planting a kiss on my lips when i least expect.

2. Holding me on ma waist.

3. Playing with ma hair (platin/loosing)

4. Ironing ma cloths.

d list is endless abeg!

hahahahah Ironing your cloth? Ofcourse that isn't romantic lwmmpfb
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by DExplorer1: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2012

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by 10over101: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
Dimples 316: My List

1.Being held/cuddled when watching a movie together, NOT at the cinema but in the privacy of our home

2. Locking your fingers with mine when we are talking about stuff, whether its important or unimportant stuff.

3. Letting me run my fingers through your hairy chest, with my head down on it as well.

5. Being invited over to your crib for lunch or dinner even if its indomie & eggs, as against constantly doing
restaurants or wanting me to cook all the time. The gesture or thought behind it is what counts.

6. Being kissed unexpectedly with his hand firmly on the back of my neck, am not talking peck on the lips oooo.
A sensual, intrusive and possessive kiss. Still trip about this when I remember the guy who did it cheesy

Wow am triping..wish am ur bf...Nice one
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Jambsupport(f): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
we cookin 2geda wrks 4moi

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by innocentechi(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2012
everybody is entitled to her opinion!

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by ogboss: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
Washing wetin grin
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
Hmmm... Super. Wooosh

Dimples 316:

My List
with Aze Comments

1.Being held/cuddled when watching a movie together, NOT at the cinema but in the privacy of our home (without lite)

(running our hands over each other)

(unlike dis)

(ok)

(save me $$)

A sensual, intrusive and possessive kiss. Still trip about this when I remember the guy who did it (S.O.L.I.D U got it)cheesy

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by sisieko2001: 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
brand new BMW X6. that is all i need from him to make me appreciate him.

he can skip bringing me breakfast in bed.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by bashr8: 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
Jambsupport: we cookin 2geda wrks 4moi
division of labour is better, how about while your cooking i watch tv then while am eating you clean up the kitchen undecided

Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' / 5 Things To Do For You To Know If He Deserves You Or Not - Bamisepeter's Blog

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55