Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (27693 Views)

Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
fresh_dude: O ya na block me for dat joint. No go come late o.
Present sir! cool
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Present sir! cool
O ya take position.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by DECOtech(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I don't dig fairly used.

Next!!!!!!
Haaaaaa!!! ...So you like to use and throw away? shocked
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Scarlettb(f): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
@Idowu...Your comments are so hilarious...A girl after my heart...
Abeg make im bring de igbo allowance, cos I wan feel high eh....hehehe...
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2012
Scarlettß: @Idowu...Your comments are so hilarious...A girl after my heart...
Abeg make im bring de igbo allowance, cos I wan feel high eh....hehehe...
We must jogodo na! U sabi dat kain tin? After d Igbo don settle, u begin awilo hin pen*** grin

I can't shout mehn! cool
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Adeks(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2012
mevisbleek: @Dimples 316, thats really romantic of u. After reading ur post my ....... don dey stand. But i find the touching hairy chest shindig kinda gross.
yeye dey smell@bolded. lolzzz
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2012
DECOtech:
Haaaaaa!!! ...So you like to use and throw away? shocked
Na syringe? Abegii... tongue
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by uboma(m): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2012
HOTCASSY: quality time means a lot like spending time with me in the kitchen,laundry,chatting,playing etcnot spending the time nagging
points noted. Ride on gal
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by uboma(m): 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2012
brownlord:

Sorry bro she can't fit
she just did, dude!
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by blasterman(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
We must jogodo na! U sabi dat kain tin? After d Igbo don settle, u begin awilo hin pen*** grin

I can't shout mehn! cool

. U forget to add alomo allowance so that e go balance the Igbo swagger when you dey ragabo.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by cama: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
Mine will be Sex God i love Sex But my hubby is not giving me enf .

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by uboma(m): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2012
Idowuogbo: Quite simple...

Take me buka

Buy me Okrika

Visit Fela shrine

Weekly Igbo(weed) allowance

Sex- 2wice a day

Kappish...... undecided
i like ur style sis. U no get wahala...
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by sesanrota(m): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
cama :

Then Quit and employ the services of a Gigolo... grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by uboma(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2012
berem: must be a good kisser,fondler,smoocher,sucker and finally he must be a good screw driver(if u know what i mean).
hmmm! U r very raw gal.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
blasterman: . U forget to add alomo allowance so that e go balance the Igbo swagger when you dey ragabo.
U mean Kasenprenco? I prefer my Ajase poki poki.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Tinyemeka(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
Dimples 316:

Of course Uboma, what trips me won't trip every lady.

This is my personal list and I was only speaking for myself.

But to a large extent women do love No 3 i.e the head on your chest thing.

No vex. But what if my chest ain't that hairy nko? Not all guys are hirsute.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by uboma(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2012
Danka7777:

How many African/Nigerian men have hairy chest? According to research only 5% of blacks have hairy chest, so I am kind of curious how you became fascinated by this when the possibility of meeting a black man with hairy chest is very slim? Besides, 95% of women in U.S dislike hairy men and these women for the most part prefer black men because they are less hairy.
dimples' man has a hairy chest and she loves it. Y worry urself so much? Is it coz u do not have? Learn to respect people's opinions and if u must criticize, do so constructively
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
Danka7777:

How many African/Nigerian men have hairy chest? According to research only 5% of blacks have hairy chest, so I am kind of curious how you became fascinated by this when the possibility of meeting a black man with hairy chest is very slim? Besides, 95% of women in U.S dislike hairy men and these women for the most part prefer black men because they are less hairy.

lol what america do you live where 95% of women perfer black men? LOL grin

while I agree that many women dont like hairy chest on men, myself included..the rest is gibberish.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
cama :
if he isn't giving u enuf u can help him improve his sex drive.p.o.r.n movies will help him a lot too.also u can always try to look sexy especially when its time for love making.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by NOLONGTIN1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
We are Nigerians let's not deceive ourselves (forget about American movies), if u want to make a girl feel romantic give here money (regularly), if u doubt me - give any Naija girl flower(s) unexpectedly...the first question she would ask is 'what should I do with these?'
Or better still call ppl dat play d talkin drum on her Bday.... Without giving her any material gifts.
Most of what some ladies post here as 'romantic actions' are ok by me as lng as it doesn't include
1.going 2 d saloon wit her(I hate dat wit a passion... It caused a lot of fight wit ma ex)
2. Washin her undies.... I can wash her cloths occasionally(when I'm in d mood 2 wash).
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Eboski(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
Naija girls only understand The worde ego in relatnship.if I ∂eƔ lie mak una ask igbo girls
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by DECOtech(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
quote author=Idowuogbo]
Na syringe? Abegii... tongue[/quote]
The rechargeable should appeal more to you na.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
Eboski: Naija girls only understand The worde ego in relatnship.if I ∂eƔ lie mak una ask igbo girls
So Edo gals no sabi d mOney language abi?

Nansense!!!!
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Decryptor(m): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sijo01:

shat ap dair!
Exactly what you'd say to him when he tries to explain why he didn't wash your clothes or do any of the other four you mentioned. SMH
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Decryptor(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2012
sisieko2001: brand new BMW X6. that is all i need from him to make me appreciate him.

he can skip bringing me breakfast in bed.
Little wonder why so many ladies are still single at the age of 35.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Emychina(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2012
Dimples 316: My List

1.Being held/cuddled when watching a movie together, NOT at the cinema but in the privacy of our home
(my favourite thing) cheesy cheesy.

2. Locking your fingers with mine when we are talking about stuff, whether its important or unimportant stuff.

3. Letting me run my fingers through your hairy chest, with my head down on it as well.

4. Having my neck & shoulders massaged when it aches.

5. Being invited over to your crib for lunch or dinner even if its indomie & eggs, as against constantly doing
restaurants or wanting me to cook all the time. The gesture or thought behind it is what counts.

6. Being kissed unexpectedly with his hand firmly on the back of my neck, am not talking peck on the lips oooo.
A sensual, intrusive and possessive kiss. Still trip about this when I remember the guy who did it cheesy

Angel,u are d type of lady i need in my life.this is best quality dat i i ave bn lukn 4.inshort cal me with dis number=07062740410
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Booty4me: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2012
Idowuoghologho na where u take learn all dz slance.. May God help u o kai
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
Booty4me: Idowuoghologho na where u take learn all dz slance.. May God help u o kai
First of all, d name is Idowuogbo.

Secondly......in God I trust.

Now bounce!!!
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by DExplorer1: 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by bashr8: 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2012
Eboski: Naija girls only understand The worde ego in relatnship.if I ∂eƔ lie mak una ask igbo girls
no igbo girls expect you to live up to your responsibilities just like their father and thats providing and protecting them , its either you meet up or you stick to the women from your ethnic group , no be by force besides i dont see igbo men complaining.

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Sijo01(f): 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
Decryptor: Exactly what you'd say to him when he tries to explain why he didn't wash your clothes or do any of the other four you mentioned. SMH

apply what you quoted, boy!
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Sijo01(f): 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2012
Decryptor: Little wonder why so many ladies are still single at the age of 35.

keep taking it personal........so you did not see/sensed the humor behind her post......duhhhhhh!

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You'