Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (27692 Views)

Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2012
D-Explorer:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by DExplorer1: 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Morgan1092(m): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
binger: 'Ironing your clothes'?? O di ka icho onye ga na ruru gi oru. Go look 4 houseboy oh!,no romantic guy will start doing ur easy chores 4 u
. Odikwa egwu oo. Ironing clothes kwaa
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by pbs4real(m): 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
freecocoa: *Take me shopping regularly.
*cuddle me whenever i want you to.
*kiss me at the slightest chance you get.
*Remind me of how beautiful i am and how lucky you are to have me always.
*cook and serve me breakfast in bed sometimes.
*Watch my favorite shows with me.

And most importantly let me know the pin to your atm card and don't get mad when you get an alert of how much money i withdrew to make my hair with wink
just say u are looking 4 a guy to call ur MUGU.....
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Wisdytech(m): 1:55am On Aug 05, 2012
I WANT 2 LEARN QUICK! More Ladies here, Pls
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by yebarbie(f): 2:53am On Aug 05, 2012
Open doors 4 me,
Send a short Txt when we are in d same room,
send/bring flowers or chocolate,
Call me at work,ask what I want for lunch & hv it delivered,
Suprise dinner @ a venue I nevr hrd of,
Doing my nail polish
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by adabeke12(f): 3:44am On Aug 05, 2012
Knows how to make love mentally!
Take me out on a picnic in the park.
At night watch the stars while layin on da grass.
Knows how to pray. I need a man that we both can agree on something nd pray abt it.
Send me flowers for no reason
Bring food to me at work.
If financially set, help me out on the imp. things I need help in.
Once in a blue u can take me shoppin nd pay to get my hair done.
Be a great listener.
If I feel the world is against me hold me real close nd tell me u will never let go.
Whisper sweet things In my ear randomly.
Compliment me nd mean it. kiss
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by adabeke12(f): 3:50am On Aug 05, 2012
Oh yeah n poems to.
I like a poetic man.
Be gentle nd try not to b harsh
Show public affection.
If u do believe in my dreams say it to me.
Tell me I can do n e thing I put my mind to with God's grace.
Reassure me of ur love in a way u no I would like it.
Make me feel secure nd needed.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Caseless: 4:15am On Aug 05, 2012
Sijo01:

thats my boy, sori my man!
boy or man...all join! No more okada,I wil carry u on my back.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by petnkool: 5:19am On Aug 05, 2012
uboma:
can u pls expantiate more on what u mean by 'quality time'?
Kai ..Bad mind.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 05, 2012
These ladies are lying lol..

Chivalry is dead!!

Dammit! - just ask for a guy who can hit the g-s.pot, caress your body, and spend his money on you... cool
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Prestonvic(m): 5:35am On Aug 05, 2012
Nice!
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by awilologomba(f): 6:55am On Aug 05, 2012
Sijo01: 1. Planting a kiss on my lips when i least expect.

2. Holding me on ma waist.

3. Playing with ma hair (platin/loosing)

4. Ironing ma cloths.

d list is endless abeg!

Ironing ur clothes!!!! Dry cleaner no dey?Nigerian guys pls don't believe all dis ladies,if una try am,na pants una go begin wash for them.NIGERIAN ladies are REBELS/MILITANTS.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 6:59am On Aug 05, 2012
awilo logomba:

Ironing ur clothes!!!! Dry cleaner no dey?Nigerian guys pls don't believe all dis ladies,if una try am,na pants una go begin wash for them.NIGERIAN ladies are REBELS/MILITANTS.

Abeg shattap joor! Who b rebel/ militant? U dey mad? U seriously need to STFU! Wots d big deal in ironing clothes? She finds it romantic. Come on! Ur guy doing dat willingly is special. No 1 forced him 2 na! He volunteered to do it, dat to me is cute.I guess romantic is not d word sha! lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Jibabs2(m): 8:09am On Aug 05, 2012
tellwisdom: If no be money..........My brother dont deceive urself undecided undecided

u talk am ol bro.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Sijo01(f): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2012
awilo logomba:

So ironing a shirt 4me while doing his has now turn a big deal to u??..........u just suceeded in discribing ursef as a rebel &militant. Not all ladies ar like u, ok!
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Fourcade(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2012
Opening doors? undecided which doors?
Bathroom door? Chuch door? Bedroom door? Kitchen door? and leave that car door s.hit.You will wait for him to stop the car,run like a mad man just to open the car door for you? And you are inside grinning or smiling sheepishly! undecided
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Sexxymom(f): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2012
Ucheosefoh: what of guys who dnt have hairs at their chest I tink gals can skip de no 3 in such case
wanted to as too.what of guy dat dont ve hairy chest??what's their fate.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Sexxymom(f): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2012
Idowuogbo: Quite simple...

Take me buka

Buy me Okrika

Visit Fela shrine

Weekly Igbo(weed) allowance

Sex- 2wice a day

Kappish...... undecided
. Babe, u no go kill person oo.u r a very bad sharp babe.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2012
Sexxymom: . Babe, u no go kill person oo.u r a very bad sharp babe.
cheesy cool cool
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by basisop(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2012
Idowuogbo: Quite simple...

Take me buka

Buy me Okrika

Visit Fela shrine

Weekly Igbo(weed) allowance

Sex- 2wice a day

Kappish...... undecided

Your man is waiting in Orile motor park.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2012
basisop:

Your man is waiting in Orile motor park.
na ur gal dey supply us d paraga na! tongue
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by walexyll(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2012
davefieldpop: I grew up among women i know these
-they luv 2 be touched n cuddled, and i u tink its for sex u got it wrong totally
-they luv it wen u listen 2 dem, n not brag bout ur achievements
-luv it wen u r a gentleman
-luv it wen u r in control n not a mumu, i mean a guy wu wil always say yes 2 dem.
If u av 4 of dis her heart is urs!!
i have an objection to d last point u raised....ladies like u to say yes to all they say bt u just av to act differently from what u told them....
e.g lady:- darling,tell me u wont go to work with that shirt again...i just dont like other ladies seein u in that shirt
man:- ok,i wont go to work with it
***next week,u go to work with d shirt and she sees u in it without her knowledge***
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Anvaller: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
uboma:

I am not trying to feel like a "to know" here but I would like you to bear the following in mind.

1) Expantiate as you wrote should be correctly spelled as expatiate
2) Once u have used expatiate, "more" can no more be relevant within the context

I know u are very likely to feel offended, forgive me pls and if you are still mad at me, well, still I am sorry.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by gmhc(m): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2012
Most ladies will not be truthful but the only language not only Nigerian women but women globally understand is M.O.N.E.Y
But it has grades as they understand it more than each other.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
Send me txt msg every two minutes

Make dinner somtyms

Take me on a shoppin spree every month

kiss me when I least expect

Clean the house every saturday

Hold me on the waist unexpectedly especially when am in the kitchen ;-)

Most especially, BE THE ONE TO GET PREGNANT..:-D
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by bixzy01: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2012
girls make una no decieve guys ooo...
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Humphreydis(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2012
Una no get work o...mtcheww!.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by uboma(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2012
Anvaller: uboma:

I am not trying to feel like a "to know" here but I would like you to bear the following in mind.

2) Once u have used expatiate, "more" can no more be relevant within the context

I know u are very likely to feel offended, forgive me pls and if you are still mad at me, well, still I am sorry.

to the contrary, i'm not offended or mad at u. Tnx for the correction
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by kay9(m): 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2012
shymmex:
Dammit! - just ask for a guy who can hit the g-s.pot, caress your body, and spend his money on you... cool
^
I hate say it ladies, but the above pretty much summarizes all your responses. Guess the only thing is you want the guys to not just do that, but also WANT to do 'em.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by sesanrota(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2012
Tashamania: Send me txt msg every two minutes

Make dinner somtyms

Take me on a shoppin spree every month

kiss me when I least expect

Clean the house every saturday

Hold me on the waist unexpectedly especially when am in the kitchen ;-)

Most especially, BE THE ONE TO GET PREGNANT..:-D

Do you get high often grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Heymus(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
Anvaller: uboma:

And what about if it was due to typing error just as you typed "to know" instead of "too know"?

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You'