Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (27696 Views)

Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by sisieko2001: 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2012
^^^^^ hairy chest ?? ewwwwww! hell no! lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
freecocoa: *Take me shopping regularly.
*cuddle me whenever i want you to.
*kiss me at the slightest chance you get.
*Remind me of how beautiful i am and how lucky you are to have me always.
*cook and serve me breakfast in bed sometimes.
*Watch my favorite shows with me.

And most importantly let me know the pin to your atm card and don't get mad when you get an alert of how much money i withdrew to make my hair with wink
Na naija man u list all dis Yama Yama 4? Lmao!!! Na blow u go collect. grin
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmao. Idowu, please please please can I marry you? I swear I won't attempt to kiss you.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by amtheone(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
Idowuogbo: Quite simple...

Take me buka

Buy me Okrika

Visit Fela shrine

Weekly Igbo(weed) allowance

Sex- 2wice a day

Kappish...... undecided

What about if he adds one more making it thrice a day. What do u think?
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by kumbalo(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
my ex once told me that she enjoyed me kissing her grapes. She was also fond of putting her head on my chest even while in transit... Not forgetting that PDA thing
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by DECOtech(m): 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
freecocoa: *Take me shopping regularly.
*cuddle me whenever i want you to.
*kiss me at the slightest chance you get.
*Remind me of how beautiful i am and how lucky you are to have me always.
*cook and serve me breakfast in bed sometimes.
*Watch my favorite shows with me.

And most importantly let me know the pin to your atm card and don't get mad when you get an alert of how much money i withdrew to make my hair with wink
My ATM pin?! God forbid bad thing! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
we would have to be married before you can have security clearance to access my ATM
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
amtheone:

What about if he adds one more making it thrice a day. What do u think?
Bonus! grin

Notin does me. cool cool
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
DECOtech:
My ATM pin?! God forbid bad thing! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
we would have to be married before you can have security clearance to access my ATM
Na fight? Y flames dey rise comot for ur head? undecided
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by kumbalo(m): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
. ;Ddon't get urself worked out on trying to romantically help your girl. When you have the cash, she would tell you how she wants it.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
berem: must be a good kisser,fondler,smoocher,sucker and finally he must be a good screw driver(if u know what i mean).
Oh stop it. You're making my head swell.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
fresh_dude: Lmao. Idowu, please please please can I marry you? I swear I won't attempt to kiss you.
Romeo! chill..... wink
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Dimples316(f): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
sisieko2001:

yawnsssssss

someone has been reading too many mills and boon novels.

LOL grin, No way dear I gave that up a looooong time ago when the reality of dating relationships hit me in the face, my very first year @ the university like eight years ago.

@ Aze

I am feeling you, I like the comments you added to my post you seem to understand my love language.One luv wink

@ All of you beefing hairy chests, tongue

Whats your problem? I find it very masculine cos its one of the features that differentiates the male body from the female one.

@ Danka777

All the men I dated had hairy chests, well except for one guy and all these men are Nigerians. I come from a family of werewolves where the men are very hairy as well. I don't know where you got that statistics of 5% from, but am just speaking from my own experience.

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yes o! A brilliant knacker. cool
"clears throat" ermm! Idowu abeg wetin be nacker? grin
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Sijo01(f): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Areaaaa!!!! wink

Heyyyyyyy! Tuale 2u.....chick wey sabi.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by DECOtech(m): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2012
swtchicgurl: he should wash my undies! that's all! angry
Something gives me that strong feeling that you are the one for me. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by chillaz(f): 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2012
Anything goes! So far it is not abusive
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by kumbalo(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
Idowuogbo: Quite simple...

Take me buka

Buy me Okrika

Visit Fela shrine

Weekly Igbo(weed) allowance

Sex- 2wice a day

Kappish...... undecided
TennyG dey find u
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
berem: "clears throat" ermm! Idowu abeg wetin be nacker? grin
I need to show u. How big is ur yansh? U get Emmh.... *whispers* Duracell battery? kiss
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2012
kumbalo:
TennyG dey find u
Who b Tenny? Na Uganda dat wan dey? Na Terry me sabi o!
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Sijo01(f): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Lmaoooo.........live coco mak she dey do cyndarella.........abeg, mak i go finish my laundary bfor una use laff kill persin.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2012
DECOtech:
Something gives me that strong feeling that you are the one for me. grin grin grin
Buhahahahahahha. lmfbaafh.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2012
ikekings: @berem eheeeee wot else?
u wan hear more? If I talk walahi u go find me come my house dis night! Abeg I no wan wound pesin. grin
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by DECOtech(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I need to show u. How big is ur yansh? U get Emmh.... *whispers* Duracell battery? kiss
I get rechargeable duracell battery cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by kumbalo(m): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Who b Tenny? Na Uganda dat wan dey? Na Terry me sabi o!
YOU sabi am sef. I come they code name for her.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Kai. O ti baje tan. Saa ma bo, ki n manage e bee bee.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by hotchamalah(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
Supplanter: Some men feel s*x is the only thing that Ladies appreciate but it's not so. I will really want all the Ladies in the house be honest with romantic gestures they will so much appreciate from men.
I wiLl really apreciate love,sweet smell,nice music n of course goohg sex.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
DECOtech:
I get rechargeable duracell battery cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't dig fairly used.

Next!!!!!!
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by ikekings(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
@berem lol..... Y i go come ur house nw?
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
fresh_dude: Kai. O ti baje tan. Saa ma bo, ki n manage e bee bee.
Baby baby je ka roll......I like d way u roll...

Ebariba sample d...... lipsrsealed cheesy grin
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
LMAO! Abeg no scatter my dada with laff o! Hehehehehe!
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2012
kumbalo:
YOU sabi am sef. I come they code name for her.
Yep! He was my ex-gbencher b4 Pasuma.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Baby baby je ka roll......I like d way u roll...

Ebariba sample d...... lipsrsealed cheesy grin
O ya na block me for dat joint. No go come late o.

Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' / 5 Things To Do For You To Know If He Deserves You Or Not - Bamisepeter's Blog