Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (27698 Views)

Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Truckpusher(m): 2:33am On Aug 06, 2012
Sijo01: 1. Planting a kiss on my lips when i least expect.

2. Holding me on ma waist.

3. Playing with ma hair (platin/loosing)

4. Ironing ma cloths.

d list is endless abeg!
With number 3 on your list,your boy friend must be very very lazy... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by nwapastor: 4:46am On Aug 06, 2012
Proposing and getting married to me

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by mandy4s: 5:43am On Aug 06, 2012
Sijo01: 1. Planting a kiss on my lips when i least expect.

2. Holding me on ma waist.

3. Playing with ma hair (platin/loosing)

4. Ironing ma cloths.

d list is endless abeg!
idiot!!! I sure say from no.4 down u d find househelp wey b guy.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by yomide: 6:25am On Aug 06, 2012
To me, I love it when a guy is very sensitive to things he should do without the woman saying it. It makes the girl appreciate him evn more.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 06, 2012
U r right on point.
I also enjoy being alone wit him in d room, lying on d bed, discussing important and unimportant things.
I enjoy good surprises. I don't like clubing bt I enjoy quiet evening outings at fresh fish joint.
Most importantly, I like a guy dt goes down and stays down. Dts d only good tin my Ex knows how to do well. My guy is currently pick up fast. I don't expect it everytime, bt shld be coming once in a while. For sum wow experience.

Dimples 316: My List

1.Being held/cuddled when watching a movie together, NOT at the cinema but in the privacy of our home
(my favourite thing) cheesy cheesy.

2. Locking your fingers with mine when we are talking about stuff, whether its important or unimportant stuff.

3. Letting me run my fingers through your hairy chest, with my head down on it as well.

4. Having my neck & shoulders massaged when it aches.

5. Being invited over to your crib for lunch or dinner even if its indomie & eggs, as against constantly doing
restaurants or wanting me to cook all the time. The gesture or thought behind it is what counts.

6. Being kissed unexpectedly with his hand firmly on the back of my neck, am not talking peck on the lips oooo.
A sensual, intrusive and possessive kiss. Still trip about this when I remember the guy who did it cheesy

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Sijo01(f): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
mandy4$:

idiot!!! I sure say from no.4 down u d find househelp wey b guy.

I await your application!
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Sijo01(f): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2012
Truckpusher: With number 3 on your list,your boy friend must be very very lazy... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dont have ur time....... By their user name, you shall kno them. Dirty!
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Petraman(m): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
NICE TOPIC!!! It's been a very educating tread for me. i really need to start doing these things
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Eberex(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2013

1.Being held/cuddled when watching a movie together, NOT at the cinema but in the privacy of our home

2. Locking your fingers with mine when we are talking about stuff, whether its important or unimportant stuff.

3. Letting me run my fingers through your hairy chest, with my head down on it as well.

5. Being invited over to your crib for lunch or dinner even if its indomie & eggs, as against constantly doing
restaurants or wanting me to cook all the time. The gesture or thought behind it is what counts.

6. Being kissed unexpectedly with his hand firmly on the back of my neck, am not talking peck on the lips oooo.
A sensual, intrusive and possessive kiss. Still trip about this when I remember the guy who did it cheesy

this is cool. I like it
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Eberex(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
Truckpusher: With number 3 on your list,your boy friend must be very very lazy... grin grin grin grin grin grin

i play with my female friends hair, tried doing it with my girl.....boy she hated it! Guess sh**t doesnt work with her
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by forbisi: 5:29am On Dec 13, 2013
Fourcade: Opening doors? undecided which doors?
Bathroom door? Chuch door? Bedroom door? Kitchen door? and leave that car door s.hit.You will wait for him to stop the car,run like a mad man just to open the car door for you? And you are inside grinning or smiling sheepishly! undecided

Mumu raised to power 2!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by bisayor(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2013

hmmm
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by remsonik(f): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
A kiss on my lips when I least expect it
Just the two of us cuddling up and watching a movie together.
Cooking a meal for me,even if its noodles.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Tiemo(m): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
Extremely fortunate are couples that have a long lasting relationships. Left for those that breakups and try to reconcile, even get in love into a relationship like Rihanna did, you can get your ex boyfriend back in love on this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai6fZGe1oF4
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by thiefnubu(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2013
NkwaGOD: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] can I say smthing here. I am of the opinion that ladies appreciate it more when their guy is open and truthful to them.
and you are.....
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by nwachineke00: 11:47am On Dec 25, 2013
Kind words & actions!

Btwn why do (nairaland) guys always think every single girl wants their money? I think guys who hammer on this money issue are irresponsible or broke & have a low self esteem!
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by thiefnubu(m): 11:49am On Dec 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Abeg shattap joor! Who b rebel/ militant? U dey mad? U seriously need to STFU! Wots d big deal in ironing clothes? She finds it romantic. Come on! Ur guy doing dat willingly is special. No 1 forced him 2 na! He volunteered to do it, dat to me is cute.I guess romantic is not d word sha! lipsrsealed

only god know how you dey tok to your husband for house... ogbologbo...
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by andyanders: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
tellwisdom: If no be money..........My brother dont deceive urself undecided undecided

The gospel truth here. Without money love sours. No woman with hunger can develop love. Love expires in secondary school and after that, you face reality.

There was love with those born b4 the civil war and after the civil war and with the advent of computer age, love now sucks. That is why you see the rate of divorce, crime and all sorts of domestic violence.

We only survive love with the help of God. How can a sane man or woman start demanding or thinking of s3x or love when you are hungry. Women smile on seeing money and knowing the future of a man. A man without vision, ends up thinking about reality than love.
Women can only love when money is involved, unless they want to deceive the man because age is against them.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by nwapastor: 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
nwapastor:
Proposing and getting married to me
Thank God. I've experienced this romantic gesture. He has proposed and we are on our way to getting married. Wow! I feel excited.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by pheonixdld2(m): 8:29am On Mar 27, 2019
I dont see any wrong in ironing clothes for her once in a while especially if she is indisposed.
I had this girl friend then (the only time i have been inlove) she had 2 interviews in the coming week so she came to my house to stay so i could give her pointers and practice likely questions. While she was cooking that Sunday afternoon....i took 3 of her skirts and a pant trouser, longsleeve shirts( 4), went out to buy spray starch in my street and ironed them in the room, arranged them in her bag where i took them.....sge was really surprised when she went to get them in the night to ask me which one to wear in the morning for the 1st interview. All this while she thought i was busy with something else. It has nothing to do with being a man or not.......its called being thoughtful.
binger:
'Ironing your clothes'?? O di ka icho onye ga na ruru gi oru. Go look 4 houseboy oh!,no romantic guy will start doing ur easy chores 4 u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' / 5 Things To Do For You To Know If He Deserves You Or Not - Bamisepeter's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.