Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (27695 Views)

Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by yommy2sure(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
innocentechi: everybody is entitled to her opinion!

her?
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by bashr8: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
sisieko2001: brand new BMW X6. that is all i need from him to make me appreciate him.

he can skip bringing me breakfast in bed.
is that why theres no more space in nigerian prisons undecided
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by sisieko2001: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
Dimples 316: My List

1.Being held/cuddled when watching a movie together, NOT at the cinema but in the privacy of our home
(my favourite thing) cheesy cheesy.

2. Locking your fingers with mine when we are talking about stuff, whether its important or unimportant stuff.

3. Letting me run my fingers through your hairy chest, with my head down on it as well.

4. Having my neck & shoulders massaged when it aches.

5. Being invited over to your crib for lunch or dinner even if its indomie & eggs, as against constantly doing
restaurants or wanting me to cook all the time. The gesture or thought behind it is what counts.

6. Being kissed unexpectedly with his hand firmly on the back of my neck, am not talking peck on the lips oooo.
A sensual, intrusive and possessive kiss. Still trip about this when I remember the guy who did it cheesy

yawnsssssss

someone has been reading too many mills and boon novels.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by sisieko2001: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
bashr8: is that why theres no more space in nigerian prisons undecided

i think so undecided
and i guess that's the reason why there are so many black brothers doing time in the states undecided
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by ikekings(m): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
We talking MONEY,you talking NONSENSE...... Dats it for dem ladies.....
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
sisieko2001: brand new BMW X6. that is all i need from him to make me appreciate him.

he can skip bringing me breakfast in bed.
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Caseless: 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sijo01: 1. Planting a kiss on my lips when i least expect.

2. Holding me on ma waist.

3. Playing with ma hair (platin/loosing)

4. Ironing ma cloths.

d list is endless abeg!
i'm at ur service.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by ikekings(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
@switchicgurl not only wash ur undies bt also wash ur pussy..... Mtchewwwww.....
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
Quite simple...

Take me buka

Buy me Okrika

Visit Fela shrine

Weekly Igbo(weed) allowance

Sex- 2wice a day

Kappish...... undecided

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by ikekings(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2012
@sisieko na poverty go kill u..... I wonder d type of guy ur type of girl will end up with.....
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2012
God forbid!!
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by DExplorer1: 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2012
Idowuogbo: Quite simple...

Take me buka

Buy me Okrika

Visit Fela shrine

Weekly Igbo allowance

Sex- 2wice a day

Kappish...... undecided
LOL. Your case special gan

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
D-Explorer:

LOL. Your case special gan
Na so! grin
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Anniesalis(f): 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2012
Unexpected suprises.

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by ikekings(m): 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2012
@idowuogbo u mean GANJA allowance?
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by 360command: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
Hmmm, I think I m falling n luv wit all dem ladies listings . Where d ladies @? Omo, I miss 9ja babes gan and their slicing . Them b slicers gan.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2012
ikekings: @idowuogbo u mean GANJA allowance?
Yeah!

Cocaine dey Bleach my skin.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Anniesalis(f): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2012
sexkillz: He needs to remind you how beautiful you are? You dey forget ya face? undecided

LWKMD
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by ikekings(m): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2012
@idowuogbo huh!!!!! God have mercy..... You are in my prayers gal.....
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by sleeky8(m): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2012
MR MICKMEN: if u want breakfast in bed SLEEP IN THE BLEEPING kitchen angry
lmao
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by sisieko2001: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2012
ikekings: @sisieko I wonder d type of guy ur type of girl will end up with.....

ermmm.... a guy with a 7 figure salary wink smiley
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by ikekings(m): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2012
@sisieko i pray for u oooo.....
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Sijo01(f): 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2012
symbian03:

hahahahah Ironing your cloth? Ofcourse that isn't romantic lwmmpfb

ar u speakin in toungs?
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2012
must be a good kisser,fondler,smoocher,sucker and finally he must be a good screw driver(if u know what i mean).

Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2012
ikekings: @idowuogbo huh!!!!! God have mercy..... You are in my prayers gal.....
Thank u! smiley
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
berem: must be a good kisser,fondler,smoocher,sucker and finally he must be a good screw driver(if u know what i mean).
Yes o! A brilliant knacker. cool
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Sijo01(f): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2012
caseless: i'm at ur service.

thats my boy, sori my man!
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Sijo01(f): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
Idowuogbo: Quite simple...

Take me buka

Buy me Okrika

Visit Fela shrine

Weekly Igbo(weed) allowance

Sex- 2wice a day

Kappish...... undecided

thats ma G......more lighter to ur igbo jare.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by ikekings(m): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
@berem eheeeee wot else?
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2012
Dimples 316: My List

1.Being held/cuddled when watching a movie together, NOT at the cinema but in the privacy of our home
(my favourite thing) cheesy cheesy.

2. Locking your fingers with mine when we are talking about stuff, whether its important or unimportant stuff.

3. Letting me run my fingers through your hairy chest, with my head down on it as well.

4. Having my neck & shoulders massaged when it aches.

5. Being invited over to your crib for lunch or dinner even if its indomie & eggs, as against constantly doing
restaurants or wanting me to cook all the time. The gesture or thought behind it is what counts.

6. Being kissed unexpectedly with his hand firmly on the back of my neck, am not talking peck on the lips oooo.
A sensual, intrusive and possessive kiss. Still trip about this when I remember the guy who did it cheesy

How many African/Nigerian men have hairy chest? According to research only 5% of blacks have hairy chest, so I am kind of curious how you became fascinated by this when the possibility of meeting a black man with hairy chest is very slim? Besides, 95% of women in U.S dislike hairy men and these women for the most part prefer black men because they are less hairy.
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by amtheone(m): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2012
freecocoa: *Take me shopping regularly.
*cuddle me whenever i want you to.
*kiss me at the slightest chance you get.
*Remind me of how beautiful i am and how lucky you are to have me always.
*cook and serve me breakfast in bed sometimes.
*Watch my favorite shows with me.

And most importantly let me know the pin to your atm card and don't get mad when you get an alert of how much money i withdrew to make my hair with wink

What about when u dont want and he does?
Re: Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men by Idowuogbo(f): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sijo01:

thats ma G......more lighter to ur igbo jare.

Areaaaa!!!! wink

Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' / 5 Things To Do For You To Know If He Deserves You Or Not - Bamisepeter's Blog