Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? (16386 Views)

Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? / What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? / What Trips U Guys More In A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by 4Play(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2008
almondjoy:

His abitlity to maintain a solid erection while he helps me get rid of ma muscle cramps when I have "over-extended" my old and tired legs in "certain compromising positions". This can last like 10-15 minutes and that "soldier" is still marking time and standing at a glorious attention at intervals! cool To him "the show must go on"! Come rain, come shine ooooooooooooooooooh! Cramp or no cramp. . .I can 't even fake common cramps like I used to. cheesy Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Hmmmmm. . . .that one na "major achievement" o. Maintaining an erection for 10-15 minutes. I'm reading between the lines here. grin Don't tell me Mr AJ is "powered" by Pfizer Inc. tongue
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 11:26am On Apr 15, 2008
4 Play:

Hmmmmm. . . .that one na "major achievement" o. Maintaining an erection for 10-15 minutes. I'm reading between the lines here. grin Don't tell me Mr AJ is "powered" by Pfizer Inc. tongue

Whatever! grin  Don't be jealous! Sometimes the sight of a flaming hot, half eaten, ripened, juicy, bulging and engorged P**** works wonders! He never loses sight of that while curing the cramps. Thinking of "unfinished business"! Thank God for steroids! tongue
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by 4Play(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2008
@AJ

I no dey laugh o.My time will soon come. grin Most men suffer erectile dysfunction of one kind or the other as they age.

I used to be able to get an erection within seconds of coming,but now,it takes longer. sad One day too,my girl will be singing praises that I managed to maintain an erection for 10-15 minutes. grin

Sex no suppose last for more than 2 minutes sha.Na women dey cause all this wahala. angry
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2008
4 Play:

@AJ

I no dey laugh o.My time will soon come. grin Most men suffer erectile dysfunction of one kind or the other as they age.

I used to be able to get an erection within seconds of coming,but now,it takes longer. sad One day too,my girl will be singing praises that I managed to maintain an erection for 10-15 minutes. grin

Sex no suppose last for more than 2 minutes sha.Na women dey cause all this wahala. angry

The reason I say make una marry early! Your time to soon pass! cheesy Especially by spending dog years on Nairaland! The longer the better. . . .the lady would have reached "Jerusalem and Mecca" while you are still waiting to board your plane.

Two minutes? I hope you get the 2 minute woman that matches you. . .if you be ma man, I for don send you go nursing home to meet your mates there! grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by 4Play(m): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2008
@AJ

Mba!You got all it all wrong.The trick is to marry at the first sign of serious problems down there.Now the thing dey work very well,I no suppose tie myself down in marriage.I shall use my sword to conquer for now! grin

As for the minutes.Haba,as man dey age,with stress of work and kids,una suppose understand na. Besides,na us dey do most of the work so una no understand.All you people do is to be moaning loudly and scraping your nails into the man's flesh like you dey "mark your territory" for another woman to see. angry sad
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2008
4 Play:

@AJ

Mba!You got all it all wrong.

The trick is to marry at the first sign of serious problems down there.Now the thing dey work very well,I no suppose tie myself down in marriage.I shall use my sword to conquer for now! grin

As for the minutes.Haba,as man dey age,with stress of work and kids,una suppose understand na. Besides,na us dey do most of the work so una no understand.All you people do is to be moaning loudly and scraping your nails into the man's flesh like you dey "mark your territory" for another woman to see. angry sad

I see! grin Okay. . . I am so sorry for you! You are a bloody joker! We shall see! Which woman will put up with a "bum equipment" all for love. Please just make sure you have a lot of money to compensate. . .she can use it on one dashing "chaffeur" for UK with you yonder!

Then you will be looking for one 15 year old to wake up your dead "Lazarus"!

No hope I say! grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2008
@almondjoy
shuo! sofri sofri ooooo grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 1:29am On Apr 17, 2008
sweetonyx:

@almondjoy
shuo! sofri sofri ooooo grin grin

Na wetin? cheesy

@Topic

The way he holds me while I sit on him naked.  He guides ma waist and bum-bum in his strong masculine hands ever so gently and then with increasing momentum so I can feel like the best rodeo queen that Mexico can't even boast of! cool 

Then he gently catches me when I am falling off the cliff.

What a lover!  "The Gbisher King"!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  Can't wait for this weekend!
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by 4Him1(m): 1:34am On Apr 17, 2008
na wa o. Marriage sweet o.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 17, 2008
na wa o. Marriage sweet o.

wetin u dey wait for wink wink wink
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by tRoOE(f): 4:44am On Apr 17, 2008
Those thick dark lips of his hmmmmmmmm kiss kiss kiss, that thing dey do wonders

His love and caring trips me cheesy cheesy

That guy stubbornness dey trip me no be small, I get turned on by it cheesy cheesy
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by saucekid(m): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2008
nothing ooooo grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2008
The way he mows the lawn. tongue

I woke up this afternoon to see a wonderfully manicured landcape of green lawn and perfect flower hedges. He knows I love the "lawn" well fertilized, hydrated, trimmed and hedged.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! He has all the right equipment too! kiss
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by hotpapa: 2:40am On Apr 18, 2008
Compliment of the day my name papa jerry
i think i like your profile,and i believe am all wat you need,i we like to chat with you online,
you can meet at my yahoo messenger papache_jay@yahoo.com
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by saucekid(m): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2008
like i said,nothing trips me
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by pureminded: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2009
Everything about her , I dont have one to point out , all about her is just kiss kiss kiss , her stature , her lips, her backside shape, her smile , d way she frank her face when she's mad about someffin (I love d luk at that moment), lol,

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Betrayal[A Love story] / When Your Partner Feels You Are Too Much For Him? / Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.