Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? (16177 Views)

Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? / What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? / What Trips U Guys More In A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by ELIJAHLOVE: 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2008
shez gotta a very cute body structure which turns me o and everly sends me crazy in adtion to her lovely lips always ready for my lips. i like her the more when i kiss her because she doesnt always want to let go , she keeps telling me my mouth drops honey and my lips sugar. True or false ? kindly ask my one and only Oluwashayo.I love her so much though her shakaa no be small ooooo.
she has an angelic look too very pretty face.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by PAPABOMBOY: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2008
---mouth drops honey. grin grin cheesy cheesy. ROFLMAO.

Some dey yarn about how sweet thier hubby dey, in front of the hubby korokoro, nah shakara 24-7.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by saucekid(m): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2008
no comment
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by ono(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2008
@Zandra,
How long have you been married? This your story sounds like fairy tale. . . . .albeit sincere. I'm happy for you though.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by saucekid(m): 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2008
her beards grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Zandra1(f): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2008
@ ono, its not a fairy tale but reality ooo cheesy. We have misunderstandings too but there are too many things about him that are very lovely. I met him in 2005, the fall semester of my fresman year in college. We started dating in February of 2006 but I kissed him on New Year b/f we began dating. Please don't ask me y  wink. We dated for 2 years and got married last month. All the stuff I wrote were incidents from when we began dating till now. He's an angel I tell ya. I believe and know that we're blessed to have each other kiss  cheesy.

@ 4Him, thanx. He's blessed to have me too  wink.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by ono(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2008
@Zandra,
Now I understand why your story's like this. It's all well and good. I discussed some marriage matters with bagoma -(some of you here know her) lately. And she told me the first few months of one's marriage is like heaven on earth.

Your love and admiration for your spouse will ultimately be tested within the first three years of your marriage. After this, you'll determine if you want to go on with the union or call it quit. At the initial stage (the first few weeks and months) you won't see much of the type of person you got married to. And no amount of dating in the past will help you determine how he would behave after you're married. Marriage is a different game entirely.

In any case, I wish you the very best in your union and in years to come.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Zandra1(f): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2008
@ ono, thank u. A journey of a thousand miles starts with a step. Those that a married for 60 years started by being married for one day till . . . . We take each day one at a time as it comes. I would also want u to know that marriage has no formula. What works at Mr. A's house doesnt have to work for Mr. B. Anyways, with God, our love for each other and our determination, all is well  cheesy.

"At the initial stage (the first few weeks and months) you won't see much of the type of person you got married to".

I agree that marriage is d/f from r/ship but I don't agree with your statement above. Not much has changed from when we were dating till now except that the love is deeper cause he believes that we're one now. To him, I wont wake up one day and decide to leave unlike when people are dating that anything might happen. I agree that one might change for the worse after marriage but there are people that dont. No one prays to have a bad marriage. Life is full of chances and if u dont try u wouldnt know if things would have been good or bad. If I didnt 'see' the type of person he was, I wouldnt be 20 years old and married.

Am at work so some of what am writing is . . . . .  cheesy.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by 4Him(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2008
Zandra how long did you date?
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Zandra1(f): 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2008
We dated for 2 years.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by adegeorge(m): 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2008
i love my womans overloaded booty it always make me catch cold.pls is there any nairaland chic with an overloaded booty and does not know what to do wit it. pls call me on 08060661311 or better still adexgeorge2002@yahoo.com. lest i 4get i really need a sugar mommy u know wit an overloaded booty. pls if u have any info contact me by phone or mail. i am dead serious, only overload please.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by ono(m): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2008
@Zandra,
You're 20 years old? Hmnn. Ok OK. How old is he?
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2008
ono:

I'm thinking, how would almondjoy be in person? - not typing away as she's doing here on Nairaland, but talking to people, friends etc. You strike me as one who'd be very active 'in real life'' Is that true?

Let us just say my job is very easy and I have a lot of free time now. Thank God. . . cheesy! Yes! Very active. Having fun and less work! I have earned those privileges.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2008
Zandra1:

@ ono, thank u. A journey of a thousand miles starts with a step. Those that a married for 60 years started by being married for one day till . . . . We take each day one at a time as it comes. I would also want u to know that marriage has no formula. What works at Mr. A's house doesnt have to work for Mr. B. Anyways, with God, our love for each other and our determination, all is well  cheesy.

"At the initial stage (the first few weeks and months) you won't see much of the type of person you got married to".

I agree that marriage is d/f from r/ship but I don't agree with your statement above. Not much has changed from when we were dating till now except that the love is deeper cause he believes that we're one now. To him, I wont wake up one day and decide to leave unlike when people are dating that anything might happen. I[b] agree that one might change for the worse after marriage but there are people that don't.[/b] No one prays to have a bad marriage. Life is full of chances and if u don't try u wouldnt know if things would have been good or bad. If I didnt 'see' the type of person he was, I wouldnt be 20 years old and married.

Am at work so some of what am writing is . . . . .  cheesy.

May your marriage be strong! smiley I love young marriages. . .you have one good thing going for you. . . you can grow old together. That alone is enough not to ever make you consider breaking up. . . .unless you do not know what you want or you are married to the devil himself! Good job Zandra. . .you guys will succeed. Just stay focused. You are young and so mature. I wish most girls would be like you and stop jumping around from Ebay and My Space with stupid dating plans!

Once again. . .may your marriage never lack peace, prosperity, love, happiness, children, joy, goodhealth and love from whatever "higher" power you believe in! kiss
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Zandra1(f): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2008
@ almondjoy, thank u very much. A huge amen to ur prayer/wishes towards us. I really appreciate that kiss. I strongly believe that we can make it. Am happy that I have a wonderful mother and aunty that can always guide and advice me on certain things. I also believe that God that joined us two together would always see us thru.

@ ono, I'll be 21 this summer, and he's 8 years older than I am.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2008
Zandra1:

@ almondjoy, thank u very much. A huge amen to your prayer/wishes towards us. I really appreciate that kiss. I strongly believe that we can make it. Am happy that I have a wonderful mother and aunty that can always guide and advice me on certain things. I also believe that God that joined us two together would always see us through.

@ ono, I'll be 21 this summer, and he's 8 years older than I am.

Infact you make me proud! cheesy May God continue to bless you. Thank you for re-assuring me that that young people can get married and stay focused. I love the age difference! Keep on trucking partner! It can only get better. . .since you are there for the right reasons with a committment to succeed with God by yourside. I started at 18 too, are 2 years apart, so you can imagine that it is like being married to my brother. Graduated twice with all the wahala involved. I am glad I did! kiss With what I see around me, it would never happen now. . .I have become way too independent and really do not have the patience anymore for rubbish! cheesy I am having the best time of my life now! Nothing like when 2 people have the committment to make it "happen"! One love sister!

@Topic

His ability to walk away when I am angry He is never mad at me for more than 2 hours! . . . .And vice versa! kiss
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by ono(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2008
@Zandra,
I can only wish you every success at this point. Amen to almondjoy's prayers.

@almondjoy,
How long have you been married?
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Zandra1(f): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2008
@ yomicious, don't worry. By God's grace u will get a wonderful guy.

@ ono, thanx for your good wishes.

@ almondjoy, thanx for your good wishes. Am glad your husband's name starts with an N and not an A cause only God knows what would've happened cheesy.

The age difference is really a big plus in our marriage cause he baby's me a lot. Also, he points out my mistake to me without being a father to me.

Tihehehe. . . am glad that he understands that he's not my father ooo and that am not his mother or daughter cheesy. I don't want that kind of marriage. You know that in some r/ships, when a guy is older than his lady with 6 years for e.g, the way they 'act' might cause an outsider to think that its a 'father and daughter' r/ship cheesy.

I must confess that at first I was shy and a little bit nervous about being married at 20. Then, I used to tell my hubby that I still wanted to have 'fun' but he would be like "Nne, I would wait for u as long as u want but please know that married people do have fun" grin. In my sophomore year, I had a lebanese friend that was married at 20 and was shocked when she told me. I could never have imagined that I would join the band wagon a year later cheesy. All the same, we're very happy and blessed, and we pray that it lasts forever kiss.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by omoovie(f): 3:45am On Apr 03, 2008
Come oh, Sweet T. Nothing good at all to say for Naija! Haba! Oya, I divest you of your Naija status. You are hereby and henceforth American. Is that Ok? Does that feel better?

Sheesh! angry

Naija bad! Naija women bad! Everything useless! There's no hope! By the time you finish spreading the debilitating canker of pessimism we will move forward abi?
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by fellybabe(f): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2008
My hubby is a wonderful guy,so loveable,romantic,handsome.i love his kissable cute lips, infact i love everything about him, his looks,behaviour,character. What he is, Who he is and love how he is. He is the type dat any woman would love to have as a husband or friend
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by hope2007(f): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2008
You would know there is a man in the house because he is very dependable and he is my backbone. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by hope2007(f): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2008
Zandra is your hubby a full blooded "african man" more importantly a man born and bred in nigeria? if so you have to check him out well. 95% of nigerian men don't do that and those that do most often than not hide that fact from the whole world. For him to do that most likely you are newly wedded and hes trying to impress you. lets hope he can finish what he started. IF HE IS A FULL BLOODED NIGERIAN BEWAREBECAUSE HIS MOTHER IS NOT AWARE. wink wink wink
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Zandra1(f): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2008
@ hope, easy ooo. Hope u aint judging other men by the type of guy your man is. From what ure saying, 100% of nigerian men are emotionless and spineless cowards that are scared of being themselves when their MUMMY is around ie they're big buffons cheesy. Almost everything my husband does now started from when we were dating so he's not trying to impress me. Also, I guess that means that by God's grace, that he will finish what he started. I know the kind of guy he was before he married me. And yes, Ive met his mom. Finally, he's a full blooded Igbo man. Parents raise their kids but when a child grows up, he or she ends up raising themselves to the kind of person they really wunna be. I hope u get what I mean by that. Oh and before I forget, the bolded part of your post got me laughing cheesy. He's married to me and not his MUMMY cheesy. I also have a wonderful and loving mom u know kiss. We are always blessed thank u kiss.

P.S: Nigerian men, the pathetic ones among y'all should please reform urselves because some of your behaviors cause the ladies to have certain kinds of 'mentality' about 'ALL' of you smiley.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by saucekid(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2008
which kain tin be this?
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by oracle99: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2008
@saucekid

bros u dissapoint me no be small oh!!!! so na for inside this woman wraaper thread u come hide kai,u no be strong man at all oh.
i think u be correct frestyler they drop correct raps,instead na for inside lick-yansh thread u come dey do tatafo.

na wah oh!!
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by iice(f): 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2008
hope2007:

Zandra is your hubby a full blooded "african man" more importantly a man born and bred in nigeria? if so you have to check him out well. 95% of nigerian men don't do that and those that do most often than not hide that fact from the whole world. For him to do that most likely you are newly wedded and hes trying to impress you. lets hope he can finish what he started. IF HE IS A FULL BLOODED NIGERIAN BEWAREBECAUSE HIS MOTHER IS NOT AWARE. wink wink wink

Not all nigerian men are like that, thank goodness!!

Zandra. . .many more happy years to you guys!
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Zandra1(f): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2008
@ iice, thanx a bunch smiley.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2008
@oracle
wats ur own on this thread?

@saucekid
ride on man cool cool
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2008
ono:

@Zandra,
I can only wish you every success at this point. Amen to almondjoy's prayers.

@almondjoy,
How long have you been married?

13 years honey!  Na beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans? cool

fellybabe:

My hubby is a wonderful guy,so loveable,romantic,handsome.i love his kissable cute lips, infact i love everything about him, his looks,behaviour,character. What he is, Who he is and love how he is. He is the type that any woman would love to have as a husband or friend

Yes, the best kind!  He is very cute too! grin You make a fantastic couple! More successes to your marriage. All the best of the best! kiss

Zandra1:

@ yomicious, don't worry. By God's grace u will get a wonderful guy.

@ ono, thanx for your good wishes.

@ almondjoy, thanx for your good wishes. Am glad your husband's name starts with an N and not an A cause only God knows what would've happened cheesy.

The age difference is really a big plus in our marriage cause he baby's me a lot. Also, he points out my mistake to me without being a father to me.

Tihehehe. . . am glad that he understands that he's not my father ooo and that am not his mother or daughter cheesy. I don't want that kind of marriage. You know that in some r/ships, when a guy is older than his lady with 6 years for e.g, the way they 'act' might cause an outsider to think that its a 'father and daughter' r/ship cheesy.

I[b] must confess that at first I was shy and a little bit nervous about being married at 20.[/b] Then, I used to tell my hubby that I still wanted to have 'fun' but he would be like "Nne, I would wait for u as long as u want but please know that married people do have fun" grin. In my sophomore year, I had a lebanese friend that was married at 20 and was shocked when she told me. I could never have imagined that I would join the band wagon a year later cheesy. All the same, we're very happy and blessed, and we pray that it lasts forever kiss.

Thanks for being a role model to many drifters who feel they are sooooooooooooo young, especially on Nairaland. grin   Please continue to educate them. cheesy With an attitude like yours. . . it can only last for ever!
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by ztyle(m): 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2008
She has Post, Plz Take Note! cool
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2008
@topic,

His ability to multi-task effectively. He can do 25 things at the same time without stress. Master planner with good time management! Gosh, makes me too lazy. . . can't even pay bills online. Takes too much of ma Nairaland time! tongue
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by richo(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2008
wetin i like for ma chick? ok for bed she be like rubberband but am stronger than her, me i be like catapult grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids / Sex Stories: Jide Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.